Part 5

Ni Shang put down the shirt in her hand and ran out.

    She had lost all her face, so what else does she need to do to hold her clothes back?

    By coincidence, she bumped into Jiang Yu who had just come up the stairs.

    Jiang Yu was still holding half a corn in her hand.

   When she saw Ni Chang coming out of the men's room, she was also shocked: "Ni, Ni Chang...??"

    After returning to her room, Ni Chang leaned against the door to relax.

  After a while, after her heartbeat and facial expression became less abrupt, she opened the door and let Jiang Yu in.

    After hearing her explain the sequence of events and consequences, Jiang Yu was even more surprised and felt a little want to laugh for no reason.

She pursed her lips and pressed the corners of her mouth, sighing: "How... could it be such a coincidence!"

    Ni Chang lowered her eyes and asked herself in her heart.

    Yes, what a coincidence.

    Breaking into someone else's bed was embarrassing enough, and he almost got angry...

    Jiang Yu poured a glass of water for Ni Shang, curled her lips and continued to chew corn: "My love affair was ruined... I didn't expect him to be such a scumbag. !"

    She frowned and asked: "So he slept with that girl last night and stopped recognizing her when he put on his pants? Or... there are other girls?"

    Ni Chang picked up the water glass and took a sip. She doesn’t know why she doesn’t want to say this.

    "It's all possible."

    When the girl questioned him, she named several more names. She didn't know if they were all his love debts.

    The girls around her changed like a flurry... but it wasn't unusual.

    Are all men like this like this?

    He is handsome, has a good figure, and is famous, which is enough to attract bees and butterflies, but when he drives a racing car, he is extremely cool, and his hormones are overflowing even when he smiles.

    Although she knew that he was very playful and playful, and knew that she would be burned if she got close to him, there was always a woman who thought that she would be his exception, the special one...

    Jiang Yu shook her head and snorted: "If you don't follow the rules of men, A few broken bones! Just stay away from him. Fortunately, we are leaving soon -"

    She asked Ni Chang again: "But what should you do with your lapel?"

    Ni Chang was silent for a moment and shook her head: "No. Now."

    - She didn't want to be provoked by him.

    She couldn't afford to offend such a man.

    Jiang Yu was right when she said something, just stay away from him.

    Originally, they were people from two worlds.

    **

    After packing their luggage, the show manager took Ni Shang and Jiang Yu and set off to the crew.

    "Rose Detective" is a time-travel drama in which a modern female forensic doctor travels back to the Republic of China. Because of the supernatural elements, it cannot be broadcast on stars, but the web drama is rated S-level, and the heroine is also quite popular, so the production must have put a lot of effort into it. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have gone to a scenic spot four thousand meters above sea level to shoot real scenes.