Part 70 (Side Story of Ni Heng-1)

Paris, Tuileries Garden.

    Models, reporters, celebrities, editors and other celebrities gathered at the entrance of the show.

   Every face and every word behind the spotlight was an interpretation of luxury and fashion.

    All eyes and flashlights are focused on the man in the middle.

    Surrounded by a group of beautiful models and female celebrities, he had a sense of deja vu as if he had "passed through thousands of flowers without a single leaf touching him", but his temperament was clearly ascetic and calm.

    ——Cold white skin, deep face, tall nose bridge, a pair of extremely thin gold-rimmed glasses, and a distant black Zhongshan stand-collar suit.

    This 22-year-old Chinese cutting-edge designer, with a very strong and even unprecedented attitude, demonstrates his unique existence in this fashion circle dominated by white faces.

    Ni Heng spoke fluent French and accepted interviews with local media, always maintaining a decent and indifferent smile on his lips.

    Suddenly, he stopped talking without warning.

    He remembered blinking in confusion, thinking that the Chinese designer didn't understand, so he repeated the question in English again.

    The man ignored it.

   His thin lips pursed slightly, and the peach blossom eyes behind the lenses narrowed slightly.

    Not far across the street, another international brand's show had just ended.

    A row of tall models followed the designer and the girl at the back was the most eye-catching.

    An off-shoulder red dress made her profile more three-dimensional and delicate, but also perfectly highlighted the oriental style of her body - the beauty of East and West, perfectly combined on her body.

    As if feeling the gaze from behind, the girl suddenly turned her head.

    His bright eyes looked straight at the young designer opposite.

    The four eyes faced each other far away, and the air seemed to be tightened by the meeting eyes.

    But for a moment, the girl looked back expressionlessly.

    Ni Heng's heart fell empty.

    He lowered his eyes calmly and twitched the corners of his mouth bitterly.

    ********

    Five years ago, Jindu.

    The first time Ni Heng met Lei La was in his sophomore year of high school. He is seventeen years old.

    The young man was wearing a school uniform and was extremely conspicuous among the student cadres of No. 1 Middle School in the student union.

    Ni Heng is very tall. He doesn't wear school uniforms like some boys in school, who open their coats or pull their ties loosely just to look cool. The three-piece suit-like gray plaid school uniform was worn by him in a straight and meticulous manner. There was not even a crease to be found on the shoulders.

    The preparatory bell for class rang, and the rest of the students left one after another.

As the student council president, Ni Heng still remains at the school gate.

    Even when he lowers his head to write in his notebook, the boy's back is absolutely straight.

    He held the pen with his long and distinct knuckles and rustled on the paper, and his drooping eyelashes were like thick crow feathers on both sides.