20

Ni Chang lowered her eyelashes and reached out to pluck the bamboo dragonfly on Pikachu's helmet.

    Pikachu, who had just snatched her first kiss, still looked well-behaved, but Ni Chang always felt that the way this little thing curled her lips and smiled was a bit naughty.

    Like him...

    The little black helmet also looks like the helmet he wears...

    Ni Chang bit her lip, poked Pikachu's red cheek with her fingertips, and whispered, "Bad!"

   Suddenly, laughter erupted on the track not far away.

    Ni Chang tilted her head and saw the riders gathered together, each one whistling and booing, all trying to make Jin Mao willing to admit defeat, urging him to "acknowledge his ancestors and return to his clan" quickly, shouting that Chi Shen is his father.

    The golden retriever was very dissatisfied: "Yancy, are you doing some fucking stunts or flirting with girls? I've done something wrong and I deserve to be stuffed with dog food! Do you really think I'm a golden retriever!?"

The driver laughed so hard that he couldn't Bawai, a man's happiness is so simple.

    In the middle, a man dressed in black is sitting lazily on a motorcycle, with his long legs casually open. He did not participate in the commotion, he only carelessly raised his lips and smiled, his deep eyebrows and eyes hidden in the half-light and half-darkness, which made his expression even more unruly and slutty.

    Yan Chi now looked very much like the first time she saw him behind the hotel window.

    ——Arrogant and high-spirited, Alpha has a strong temperament.

    But he didn't seem like this in front of her.

    The Yan Chi she knew was rogue and petty.

    But also gentle and delicate.

    Sometimes he is even a little childish and talks too much...

    "Hey."

    Ni Chang's wandering was interrupted by a greeting.

    When she turned around and saw the person behind her, she was stunned.

    The girl with big wavy hair was looking at her indifferently with her arms folded.

    It was a cool night in early autumn, and she was still wearing shorts and suspenders.

   The flashing red lips are very eye-catching, as are the silver-white earrings dyed in the hair.

    Du Ya stared at Ni Chang for a moment, then raised her lips and sneered: "After doing this for a long time, it turns out that he is really good at this."

    Ni Chang frowned quietly.

    Maybe her image and performance are really not related to the hot girl type that racing drivers always like - almost everyone who saw her here today expressed this meaning with their eyes or words.

    The same goes for the girl in front of her.

    But her tone or the look in her eyes always made Ni Chang feel a little uncomfortable.

    "That idiot Fang Kun Teng deceived me back then, and I misunderstood everything he said..."

   Du Ya glared at the drivers on the track, then turned to look at Ni Chang, half-smiling, "You're just kidding me... What about playing hard to get?"