Part 61 🌚

At the end of February, after Yan Chi's name appeared on the list of the competition, it caused a stir.

    As the first Chinese rider to participate in the MotoGP World Series, No. 27 has attracted much attention.

He returns after two years and everyone is looking forward to his performance.

    Domestically, the topic of "Chi Shen's return" has been a hot topic for several times. Even if there is no live broadcast, his performance in every game has attracted much attention.

    Yan Chi took a year off from competition in China. His popularity increased a lot and controversy arose.

    Some people said: "When I first became a fan of Chi Shen, I didn't catch up with his season. Now he's doing well. I look forward to him reaching the top again!"

    Some people said bad words: "He was still at his peak. Laughing to death. Now he is just at the level of a gangster. Now go The competition is so embarrassing that it has been disgraced overseas!"

    ...

    Pinks, pinks and blacks fought at every turn, and professionals had different opinions.

    Sometimes just reading all kinds of comments on the Internet makes Ni Chang feel panicked.

    After spending the first season with a man, she finally felt how difficult it was for him.

    Yan Chi himself was fine.

   He has never cared about what others say - competitive competitions, results speak for themselves, and everything else is irrelevant.

    The race is already halfway through, and the man just left the UK two days ago.

   He is in good condition, his single lap time is better than last season, and he has scored points - such a result is enough to be recorded in history.

    Yan Chi was busy training for competitions, and Ni Chang was not idle either. She was very worried about moving and working in the studio a while ago, and the two of them were separated by time difference.

It was often she who sent a message, and she didn't receive it until she got up after sleeping. Reply...

    Her thoughts grew like weeds.

    During the time when the man had just left, Ni Chang sighed in her dreams: Missing him.

    Really, she missed him so much.

    She lost the human body heater that she hugged every day, and the support she had become accustomed to was suddenly deprived of him-this feeling was no less than a withdrawal reaction for Ni Chang.

    But watching the man's journey of lighting up half the world and the points accumulated bit by bit, she was also proud and gratified.

    Her knight is becoming more powerful.

    In a short time, he will return to her with the most shining crown...

    The two of them fell in love with each other through the Internet cable.

   The weather turned hot and cold, and the man obviously couldn't stand it anymore recently, and he was having sex more and more frequently.

   The news asked her how the visa was going.

    In the past few days, Yan Chi has arrived at the Japanese branch, and the time difference is only one hour.

   The two of them have been finding video opportunities every day.