Part 6

After Ni Chang was gagged and dragged into the car, her mind went blank for a long time.

    She was thrown into the back seat, and in the front seat were two complete strangers.

They stepped on the accelerator and drove her all the way to the opposite place of the hotel.

    Until the man in the passenger seat turned around and saw Ni Chang's face behind the mask.

He quickly patted the shoulder of the person next to him: "Old cat, old cat! Isn't this wrong?!"

    The man driving the car looked in the rearview mirror and his expression changed.

    "Fuck/your mother! You're blind, you made a mistake! This is not Yaoyao at all!"

"Don't you think she's just wearing a cheongsam! They're all wearing fucking masks now, how can I tell which one is which!

   " Damn, you're a waste!"

    "..."

    Ni Chang listened from behind and finally understood: these two people should be the wretched men who have been stalking and harassing Xia Yao.

    Before she came to the crew, no one else wore cheongsam in the hotel except Xia Yao.

Both she and Xia Yao had waist-length hair, and everyone was wearing masks during the epidemic, so by some strange combination of circumstances, she was abducted into a car...

    After she realized what she was doing, Ni Chang didn't say anything.

She slowly approached the car door and tentatively pulled the door handle.

    The door is locked.

    The rear window was taped, so nothing could be seen.

Ni Chang could only peer through the windshield to see what was going on outside - they were driving very fast and should have gone quite a distance.

The surrounding area was empty and remote, and even the roads had turned into dirt roads.

    Ni Chang didn't say a word.

Just as she quietly picked up the phone from her feet, the two men arguing in the front row suddenly fell silent and both looked in the rearview mirror.

    When Ni Shang took off her mask, they seemed to find something unexpected.

    The two looked at each other and exchanged a tacit, deliberate look.

    Ni Chang's heart tightened and she was on full alert - it seemed that even if they kidnapped the wrong person, they were not going to let her go...

    She gritted her teeth, quickly unlocked her phone, clicked on the call and pressed "110".

    Before she pressed the dial button, the man in the passenger seat suddenly rushed over to grab her phone: "Old cat, this woman wants to call the police!"

    Ni Chang clutched the phone tightly and refused to let go.

For a moment, the girl's screams were heard in the car, mixed with the men's curses.

    The car body jolted violently, Ni Chang lost her balance and was thrown heavily against the car door.

    Suddenly, a loud rumbling sound drowned out all the noise.

    The roar of the engine flew from the back to the front almost instantly.

Ni Chang heard the driver yelling and braked suddenly: "Fuck--"