Part 24

Ni Chang stared at the man holding her mobile phone.

    After the shock, her blank mind was in a daze.

    Jindu has a permanent population of over ten million, but she can't seem to get around him no matter what.

    Chance encounter, reunion, goodbye...

    No matter how slim the chance may seem, when it comes to them, it seems to have become an inevitable event.

    Too many coincidences are called...

    fate? ?

    Ni Chang herself was startled when this word popped into her mind.

    She blinked quickly and suppressed her sudden heartbeat.

    Opposite her, Yan Chi pushed the fruit plate in front of her and said lazily into the phone: "Okay, then I'll tell her."

    Xu Zhi Lan on the phone didn't know what she said, and the man frowned slightly: "Don't get involved , okay."

    He raised his eyelids and looked at Ni Chang again, and said lazily: "Don't ask."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    She guess she can know what his mother is asking.

    She wants to see Mrs. Xu again.

    How will she explain her relationship with Yan Chi then?

    Are you talking about the plateau section, or are you talking about demolition...

    No novel would dare to write like this.

    Yan Chi hung up the phone and snorted.

    "If you go in the morning, you really don't know what my mother is?"

   He looked at her with a half-smile.

    Ni Chang smiled helplessly: "How do I know?"

    The man filled his mouth with a grape and said casually: "Others say I look like my mother."

    Ni Chang was startled for a moment, and then she suddenly came to her senses and faced Mrs. Xu. What happened to that inexplicable feeling of familiarity...

    The man suddenly laughed muffledly, his deep black eyes were bright and dark, and he looked at her with interest.

    Ni Chang was wary: "Why are you laughing?"

    "Nothing."

    He lazily spread his long legs, "I feel like our two families are quite related."

    "I saw you when I was still in my mother's womb. Your Majesty."

    Ni Chang reacted for a moment and was very surprised: "It's really true!"

    The man curled his lips and said casually: "If the old man is still here, he must promise you to me."

    Ni Chang: "..."

    Ni Chang glanced at him: "You're dreaming!"

    "Why are you dreaming?"

    The man chuckled carelessly, "It was a match made in heaven before, but now that we count the friendship between the two families, it's Qin and Jin."

    The ends of his eyes were raised slightly, dark His eyes are narrow and attractive.

    "Little girl, I don't think you can marry anyone else in this life except me."