Part 19

Ni Chang was slightly startled, her eyes trembled, and she reacted with hindsight.

    In the desperate situation just now, everyone had no time to take care of themselves and protected each other wholeheartedly, which was the most important treasure in their eyes -

    just like the antique cultural relics to the appraisers; just like the moonlight skirt to her  ; just like her...

    And these reactions are all It's instinct.

    You can’t fake it, and you can’t deceive people.

    ——This kind of knowledge made Ni Chang's breathing stop.

    Boom.

    Dong Dong...

    She heard her heartbeat beating erratically. But her mind was blank - completely obliterated by the surging complex emotions.

    It is a wildly growing emotion and a secret joy.

    There was also some unknown fear...

    Ni Chang stopped wrapping the wound and clenched her fingertips unconsciously.

    She lowered her eyes, not looking at the man, but focused on the hands of the two of them together as if in a trance.

    As if being touched by her gaze, the man's long and distinct fingers moved, and then he gently took the gauze in her hand with his backhand.

    He did not continue to bandage it, but turned his injured hand to face her palm.

    The injured hand wrapped in white cloth slowly unfolded and held her limp little hand.

    Ni Chang's fingertips curled up an inch in stress.

    Just as she was about to withdraw her hand, the man's big palm tightened and closed.

    The rough touch, the strong power, and the hot body temperature unique to a man enveloped her...

    "Nan Nan, you--"

    Ni Chang seemed to be waking up from a dream, and retracted her arm.

    When she turned around and saw her grandma, her heart skipped a beat.

    The old man didn't know if she had seen it, or how much she had seen.

  There was a bit of astonishment on her face, and her eyes were wandering between the two of them as if searching.

    Yan Chi glanced at the embarrassed girl and stood up.

    Just as he was about to speak, Ni Hong Xing spoke: "Mr. Yan, how is your wound?"

    "I'm fine, Gang Ni -"

    "You need to go Hospital?"

   Ni Hong Xing asked again, "Mr. Hu seems to have twisted his muscles and bones. He needs to go to the hospital."

    Yan Chi nodded: "Okay, then I'll go with Uncle Hu."

    Ni Hong Xing responded and turned around.

   She said to Ni Chang: "Nan Nan, grandma is also going to the hospital. You can clean up the storage room at home."

    Ni Chang: "...Okay."

    Grandma's tone was as usual, and her expression was no different, but Ni Chang still felt A little guilty.

    She touched the tip of her nose with some guilt and swallowed back the words "I'd better go to the hospital."