Part 26

After going to bed too late the day before, Ni Chang woke up late the next morning without any surprise.

    There were two missed calls on WeChat, both from Yan Chi.

    Jiang Yu sent a message:

    [Ah ah ah ah I’m going to watch Douyin! ! 】

    This is incoherent.

    Tik Tok?

    Thinking of the photo of herself that Yan Chi posted last night, Ni Chang felt nervous again.

    Last night, she couldn't sleep because she was looking at the comment section.

    In the middle of the night, she watched the number of comments keep rising.

    They were basically guessing her identity and her relationship with Yan Chi...

    Ni Chang had never been so noticed before - or when no one else knew about her. Whose case is that.

    This feeling was like holding hands quietly in a surging crowd...

    Ni Chang closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, sat up from the bed and leaned against the head of the bed.

   She swiped open Douyin and was about to check the accounts she was following when her eyes suddenly caught sight of the recommended search terms below: Yan Chi, Xia Yao.

    She was stunned for a moment.

    Xia Yao?

    Why did Xia Yao get involved with Yan Chi? ?

    Ni Chang clicked search out of curiosity.

    The first video that popped up shocked her eyes.

    #cyclist Yanchi confessed to Xia Yao from the air

    "...?"

    "??"

    Ni Chang played the video in a daze.

    This is a gossip headline made by an entertainment account.

    The video uses a video of Yan Chi's competition, a clip of Xia Yao playing Huo Zhenzhu in "Rose Detective", and a screenshot of Yan Chi wearing a cheongsam and saying good night last night.

    "... Well-known GP rider Yan Chi suddenly announced his good night last night, which was quite ambiguous! Although he didn't name her by name, the beautiful photos of the cheongsam and the abbreviation 'zz' were added to it. At a glance, you can tell that it is Miss Pearl, the recently popular cheongsam goddess!

    With Chi Shen being so high-profile, it's hard not to think too much - is he openly showing favor to Xia Yao?!

    Yan Chi, as Asia's No. 1 GP driver, once sparked hot searches for his cool and handsome appearance, and his popularity has always been extremely high .

    Many fans of Xia Yao have already expressed that if the 'brother-in-law' is really Chishen, it seems that... it is not impossible!

    The combination of female star x driver, everyone should focus on the good match!"

    Ni Chang: "... ..."

    She never expected that things would turn out this way.

    She lowered her eyes to look at the phone screen and slowly pursed her lips.

    The sweet throbbing in her heart was gone.

    Starting to feel unhappy.

    There is also some inexplicable grievance.