Part 4

After the girl picked up her ID, she didn't even look at the man's table and walked towards the stairs without looking back.

    The men at the table looked at her in silence. They didn't pull their eyes away from her until the autumn-green dress disappeared around the corner.

    After a while, someone said, "Teng'er, you're not kind! You didn't say a damn thing when a fairy like this came to your home!"

    "Damn it, I don't know either!"

   Fang Kun Teng shouted, he Got up and went to the front desk.

    After a while he came back again: "I asked, the fairy will stay for one night, she just checked out of the room."

    He raised his chin towards the driver who just said he was unkind: "Leizi, she hasn't left yet. Well, if you want WeChat, hurry up!"

    Lei Zi was startled, and twitched his lips a little unnaturally: "Forget it."

    "We can't mess with someone like that. Then we'll bring trouble on ourselves. Son, that’s what you call it, ordinary and confident!”

    When he said this, several men laughed.

    The people at the table sat motionless, all of them having lost their thoughts.

    Beauty can still be delusional, but fairies can only be seen from a distance.

    You have to weigh yourself before rushing...

    Fang Kun Teng hooked the legs of the chair and sat down, looking a little unwilling: "I don't know what the sister's vision is like, what standards do she want..."

    Someone answered: "A woman, she wants it. Everything has changed a lot. To put it bluntly, there are just three 180s."

    Yan Chi, who had been silent for a long time, raised his eyelids and asked: "What three 180s?"

    "Brother Chi, don't you know? The three 180s for successful men. : 180cm tall, 180cm house, 180cm lifeblood!"

    "..."

    "Fuck!"

    "Wori hahaha!"

    "What the hell..."

    The men at the table smiled ruthlessly and cursed in a tacit understanding. Voice.

    Height is easy to talk about, but the second one of 180 will kill you.

    Except for riders like Yan Chi who have become famous in racing, other riders can't actually make a lot of money, and they spend whatever money they have on motorcycles.

    Every inch of land in Jindu is expensive, and a 180-year-old house is far away.

    "Well, according to this standard, we can only have one person at this table."

  Fang Kun Teng smiled evilly and gestured to Yan Chi next to him.

    "Three 180, tsk, our Chi Shen not only met the standard, but also exceeded it!"

    There was another round of laughter at the table.

    "Teng'er, we all know the first two, but who knows about the third one?"

    Fang Kun Teng patted his chest: "I lived in the same room with Brother Chi last night, and I can prove it! If you don't believe it-"

    He He put his hand on Yan Chi's shoulders and raised his voice: "Come on, Brother Chi, take it out and show them!"