Part 63

The news of Yan Chi winning the championship was reported by various media.

    For a time, the Internet was flooded with photos of men holding trophies high.

    The thrilling moments of Yan Chi's extreme overtaking and dodging crashes were cut into various videos.

The car splashed rain and mist in slow motion, which was full of texture and received surprisingly high views.

    No one gets tired of the hot searches one after another.

After all, this championship means so much: Chi Shen’s first career championship and first competition-level podium.

    ——He is the first Chinese driver to stand on it.

    After the game, a reporter asked Yan Chi how he felt about this, and his answer was resounding.

    He said this is just the beginning.

    ——"Every season and every stop in the future, I will be a strong contender for the championship."

    In the future, more and more Chinese drivers will stand on this podium."

    Ni Chang is also @ Nishang Youyi's Weibo account was posted with a picture of Yan Chi standing on a motorcycle and "shooting" with him in the air after sprinting.

  She likes this one best.

    Caption: [My Knight, My Hero [Heart] [Heart]]

    After Ni Chang posted her blog, the video of Yan Chi’s pre-game interview was also revealed as a dog food aid.

    The man said, "Champion is the best wedding gift I can give her."

- So now that he has won, is Chi Shen going to get married too?

    There were so many people gossiping and congratulating that Yan Chi’s grassy Weibo was finally updated.

    The photo he posted had nothing to do with the competition.

It was a pair of matching rings and two bright red marriage certificates.

    Caption: [My best reward]

    **

    On the second day after returning to China, Ni Chang and Yan Chi went to get their marriage certificate.

    Men have been in the limelight these days, and Ni Chang didn't want to bump into reporters, so the two of them went to the Civil Affairs Bureau early.

After they finished, they went together to pick out rings and had a celebratory lunch.

    A wedding is also on the agenda.

    Yan Chi's offseason started in December and lasted until March of the following year.

Together, the two families felt that this period was a suitable day for a wedding, which was after the Spring Festival.

    After the Spring Festival, the weather gets warmer and brings with it the festive atmosphere.

It is a good time to hold happy events.

    Yan Chi's prize money and other income from this competition were all transferred to the card he handed to Ni Chang.

    The man wanted to use the money to buy a new house for the bride, but Ni Chang disagreed - she preferred the second floor to the new house.

    The second floor already made her feel like home, and there were too many memories they shared in it - the man cooked her the first meal here, they spent their first night together here, and they had so many memories together. Yes...