Part 3

Ni Chang's breath was stagnant, and the cheongsam on her hand fell to the ground.

    She quickly bent down to pick it up, and without any hesitation, stood on tiptoes and quickly escaped from this embarrassing scene.

    As soon as the hem of the skirt disappeared around the corner, the door of room 217 with peeling paint opened.

    Yan Chi leaned out half of his body and scanned the corridor with his dark eyes.

    There was no one there, and he frowned.

    Just as he was about to close the door, the man's eyes suddenly paused downward.

    A long and thin silver chain lay on the ground, with a piece of delicate burnt blue jade connected to one end. Under the dim light, the jade's smooth surface reflected cold spots of light.

    Yan Chi pressed the tip of his tongue to his cheek, picked up the chain, and threw the door behind him.

    His room was a standard room with twin beds, and Fang Kun Teng was lying on the bed in the back, holding up his mobile phone in one hand.

    Panting and moaning continued on the phone, and the woman's voice became louder and louder...

    Yan Chi walked over, raised his leg and kicked Kun Teng in the lower back.

    "Go to your room and take a look."

    Fang Kun Teng took off one of his airpods, and then he realized: "Damn, why is the Bluetooth disconnected?"

    He chuckled and closed the page: "I was too absorbed in it and didn't pay attention. , I didn't pay attention...Brother Chi, I'm just spending the night at your place. The air conditioner in my room is broken. It's like a fucking steamer!"

    Yan Chi didn't answer his words and threw the thing in his hand over: "I just picked it up. , bring it to the front desk and ask."

    "Hey, what is this?" 

Fang Kun Teng grabbed the jade chain and looked through it, "Necklace? Bracelet? It looks like the keychain on my dad's wrist!"

    Yan Chi said lazily. : "I don't know."

    He didn't see it either.

    Fang Kun Teng put the silver chain on the bedside: "Anyway, it belongs to the girl... Hey, Brother Chi, couldn't Sister Du give this to you on purpose?"

    Yan Chi didn't even raise his eyelids: "Then give it to her. "

    "What's wrong with me? Is she taking all this trouble for me?" 

Fang Kun Teng shook his head, "Brother Chi, you are really a woman, you can coax her-"

    Yan Chi sneered: "Coax you. She's not my woman."

    "I want to be your woman; don't you look down on it..."

    Fang Kun Teng smiled and changed the topic sharply: "Brother Chi, what do you like?"

    Yan Chi asked lightly. He closed his eyes, glanced at him lightly, and said nothing.

    Fang Kun Teng turned over and sat up: "Sister Du, you are pretty and sexy enough! But you don't like it. Okay, brothers understand, men have different hobbies..."

    Yan Chi sneered, His eyebrows slightly raised: "Then what are you good at? What kind of wailing ghost noise?"

    Fang Kun Teng patted the bed: "This is so exciting! No, let me ask you - what are you good at?"