Part 67 (Extra 4)

The corners of Ni Chang's mouth turned up. She reached out and slapped the man's firm thigh.

    "You know how to coax me..."

    She got it by coaxing and deceiving him in the first place.

    But what can be done?

    Even now, she still likes it very much.

    Yan Chi curled his lips and smiled, then raised his uninjured arm to touch his wife's face.

    They haven't seen each other for another four or five months.

    The thin calluses gently rubbed on the man's fingertips and the deep gaze that came towards her were all filled with lingering longing.

    "Are you tired?"

    "You go to sleep for a while, I'll take a shower."

  Yan Chi kissed the small red mole under her eyes, "There happens to be a beer carnival here tonight, I'll take you to play."

    Ni Chang smiled softly: "Okay."

    "I'm not tired." She added.

    She flew over ten hours to get here, but the flight the man bought was a good one.

   Departing from Jindu in the evening, she fell asleep as soon as we took off, woke up and had a meal, so she wasn't really tired.

    A naughty smile appeared on Yan Chi's lips: "Then after I finish washing, let's practice what we just said."

    Ni Chang was puzzled: "Practice for what?"

    The man raised his eyebrows: "About giving birth to a child."

    Ni Chang reacted for two seconds and was speechless: "You, your arm was broken, why are you still thinking about..."

    The waist was hooped, and the whole body was easily pulled onto his lap.

    Men physically demonstrate their strength and desire.

    He leaned close to her ear again and whispered vaguely: "I can pick you up and stab you with one arm -"

    Ni Chang quickly raised her hand to cover the man's mouth to block the words of tiger and wolf.

    This man was always making nasty remarks all over the place...but she never seemed to be able to deal with him indifferently.

   It was still like when she first fell in love, her face turned red and her ears were hot easily...

    Yan Chi pressed her wrist and kissed the palm of her hand.

  He put Ni Chang down from his lap again and walked towards the bathroom with his long legs.

    "I'll wash it first."

    Ni Chang looked at the man's arm at his side and asked him, "Shall I help you?"

    Yan Chi paused for a moment: "No need."

    He walked straight into the bathroom and closed the door.

    Ni Chang's eyebrows moved sharply.

    Something is wrong with him.

    Usually when she takes a bath at home, the man becomes interested and insists on taking a bath with her.

    They haven't seen each other for so long today, why would he still...

    Ni Chang glanced at the medical records on the table, got up and walked to the bathroom.