Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Zhou Mian felt that the little rabbit at home was a little strange recently.

It always likes to hide in the closet, and it is still very lethargic. Even the timothy grass that it likes to eat on weekdays makes it uninterested.

Zhou Mian thought it was sick and took it back to the clinic for a comprehensive examination.

The little rabbit that was placed on the examination table was shivering. Just when Zhou Mian turned around and put on a mask, the little rabbit on the table disappeared and was replaced by a crying little boy with long rabbit ears hanging down his cheeks. On the other side, he said pitifully: "Don't bother me, I have your baby..."

Zhou Mian:?

Small Theater:

Zhou Mian's friend came to visit and brought a bunch of spicy rabbit heads. The cute little girl cowering aside was almost scared to death.

At night, the little rabbit nestled in Zhou Mian's arms and asked aggrievedly: "Do you also like to eat rabbits?"

Zhou Mian kissed his long ears, "I only like to eat you." The

gentle and sinister pet doctor attacked the innocent and cute rabbit for

demining:

1 .It is a supernatural and supernatural article. It has everything. If you don't mind, please don't read it.

2. Although the main focus is on attacking, there is also a receiving perspective.

3. Gong is not a perfect good person.

4. There are so many private devices and no logic.

5. No begotten son, no begotten son, no begotten son.

6. Mutual favor, mutual favor

content tags: Fantasy space, supernatural beings, special affection, sweet article

search keywords: Protagonist: Zhou Mian, Tong Ling ┃ Supporting roles: many ┃ Others |

Chapter 1:

Winter has officially entered Fuyun City, which is cold and humid.

The biting cold wind made people's faces hurt, and the sleet and snow made the pedestrians on the street even more hurried. No one wanted to stay outside in this weather.

Zhou Mian raised the collar of his coat and buried half of his face in the collar. He put one hand in his pocket and held several packages of cooked food in the other.

His car was rear-ended some time ago and is still under repair, so he takes a taxi to and from work these days.

Fortunately, the clinic is not far from home, which is quite convenient.

When the car passed by the salt brine shop on the street today, Zhou Mian stopped.

Su Yu came to his house before and brought some cooked dishes. Zhou Mian thought they tasted good, especially the sausages and cold shredded chicken.

It happened that he didn't have time to cook late after get off work today, so he got out of the car and bought some ready-made vegetables.

On his way back to the community from the Salt Brine Shop, he took a shortcut and passed through a narrow alley.

There are puddles everywhere on the uneven ground. The plastic trash can in the corner is overwhelmed and about to stop. The plastic milk tea cup dumped next to the trash can is broken. The brown liquid trickles and is washed by the rain as it meanders forward. The already muddy path became even dirtier and filthy.

Zhou Mian stopped at the entrance of the alley, frowning and wondering whether to pass by.

"Hahaha, look it's still running!"

came the laughing voice of a child.

"Catch it quickly!"

"Take off its clothes!"

"The rabbit is still wearing clothes, hahaha."

Zhou Mian, who was about to leave, stopped again.

He glanced sideways and saw a lop-eared rabbit crawling out from the corner blocked by trash cans and debris.

Its hind legs were probably injured and were not able to use much strength, but its desire to survive made it still struggle to crawl forward.

Behind the rabbit were two children. After it climbed out, they dragged it back by its hind legs.

The two children gathered around and didn't know what they were doing. Zhou Mian could only hear their childish laughter.

Children are angels and the most innocent hope to many adults, but sometimes they are nightmares to small animals.

Zhou Mian only hesitated for a second before walking on the dirty path.

The rabbit that was pinned to the ground was kicking its legs, its long ears hanging down on the ground, soaked and stained by the sewage, looking miserable and miserable.

"Are you bullying the little rabbit?" Zhou Mian bent over and looked at the two children who were having fun with a smile.

"It's not bullying, we are playing with it." The child said innocently, blinking his big eyes.

"Really? But its clothes are stained by you and it's injured. It's already crying. Doesn't that matter?" Zhou Mian pointed at the little rabbit's moist eyes.

"Brother is lying. Rabbits are small animals and they don't cry." Another child argued.

"Little animals also know pain. You have broken its legs and you still don't allow it to cry?" Zhou Mian still whispered softly, "Is this how the teacher taught you to treat small animals in school?"

Look, this At the age of five or six, as long as the teacher moves out, they will consider their behavior.

"If you don't let go of it, I'm going to find your teacher." Zhou Mian deliberately threatened.

Sure enough, the two children let go and ran deeper into the alley.

The rabbit was finally able to stand up after being pushed down. It dragged its injured hind leg and slowly moved to the corner.

Only then did Zhou Mian notice that there was a small yellow cardboard box placed in the corner of the mottled wall. On the cardboard was a crooked message: Please adopt.

Ah, it turns out to be another abandoned pet.

In front of Zhou Mian's pet clinic, small cardboard boxes often appear, mostly containing sick animals.

In fact, some small animals have only minor problems, and treatment does not cost much at all, but they are still cruelly abandoned.

Usually after Zhou Mian heals them, he will find them a good home. He will ask the next owner to treat them well. If there is an unavoidable situation and they can no longer be raised, they can still be sent back to him.

Every physical examination of the small animals sent out from Zhou Mian is free, so the furry children often meet with him, and he will also know whether they are doing well or not.

It's shameful to abandon the pet, but by leaving it at the door of the pet hospital, you at least want to give it a chance to survive.

The owner of the rabbit in front of me was really too hasty and perfunctory.

Throw a rabbit with no viability in this dilapidated alley. If you are lucky, it may be picked up by a kind-hearted sanitation worker. If you are not lucky...just like just now, it may be tortured to death.

What? Does it have destiny but not God?

Zhou Mian frowned slightly, staring at the rabbit trying to crawl back into the carton with pity.

Its hind legs were injured and it couldn't use any strength at all. It was hanging half-suspended on the carton and looked extremely pitiful.

Zhou Mian stepped forward, gently held its little buttocks with his palms, and pushed it in.

The rabbit seemed to have found a sense of security after returning to the small cardboard box, and it finally dared to look at him with its round eyes.

The weather will continue to cool down, and if it is left here, it will definitely not survive.

Zhou Mian put his index and middle fingers together and gently stroked the little rabbit's head, "Don't be afraid, I'll take you home."

The room with the heating turned on was especially warm, so Zhou Mian took off his coat and changed into a light home clothes. Take it, and now he is squatting on the ground to look at the injury of the little rabbit.

He carefully inspected its hind legs and found no bleeding, so he judged it to be a non-open fracture.

"Poor little boy." Zhou Mian took the little rabbit out and placed it on the wool cushion.

First, he had to take off his red flower jacket that was covered in mud and water.

You can tell that its owner is not careless. The clothes he put on the rabbit are quite exquisite and cute.

Zhou Mian was unbuttoning his clothes, and the rabbit's front paws kept pulling on his hands. Zhou Mian smiled and said, "It's already very dirty, do you still want to wear it?"

Seeing that the little rabbit couldn't push away those big hands, he used two more His front paws were pressed against his collar.

Zhou Mian suddenly felt like he was robbing a common rabbit.

Look at its humiliated look.

"I won't ask for your clothes. I'll wash them for you and put them on for you. Also, your legs don't hurt anymore? I need to take off your clothes so I can treat your legs."

As a pet doctor, he always patiently talks to animals . , he subconsciously believes that everything has spirituality. Even if it may not understand what you say, it can definitely sense your attitude.

Little Rabbit hesitated, staring directly at Zhou Mian, as if verifying the truth of his words.

Finally, it released its claws, relaxed its limbs and lay flat, but its ears clicked on its eyes.

Shy?

Zhou Mian suppressed his laughter and peeled the rabbit out of the red flower coat.

The snow-white fur is soft and smooth, which at least proves that it lived a good life before being abandoned.

After taking off his clothes, Zhou Mian found a carrot necklace around its neck.

Because it was buried deep in the rabbit fur and blocked by the collar, it was not discovered by the naughty child before.

Zhou Mian thought it was cute, so he touched it a few more times. The little rabbit opened one of its ears and stared at him. Zhou Mian slowly came closer. He seemed to see two very small words engraved on the necklace.

"Ta!" The rabbit turned over and faced him with its butt.

"Tong Ling?" Zhou Mian called tentatively.

The rabbit with its back turned to look at him subconsciously.

"Looks like it's your name." Zhou Mian picked it up, "It sounds pretty good."

Probably thinking that Zhou Mian didn't mean to steal its necklace, Tong Ling became less hostile to him.

Zhou Mian carried it to the bathroom and wanted to clean it.

But because the rabbit was afraid of water and it was injured, Zhou Mian did not dare to wash it, so he had to twist a warm wet handkerchief and carefully wipe the mud on its paws, face and ears.

The barely clean rabbit was placed on the wool mat again. Zhou Mian touched its hind legs and said, "It may hurt a little, but it will be fine soon."

While talking, Zhou Mian found the household medical kit and took out Yunnan Baiyao. Spray the spray on the fracture, and then after connecting the two broken ends accurately, wrap it with cotton, and then wrap it with a bandage. In order to prevent the rabbit from dislocating again during the activity, Zhou Mian found a cardboard box. Cut it into a rectangular strip and use a bandage to fix it to the leg.

After bandaging Rabbit, Zhou Mian picked up its dirty clothes and said, "I have to wash them for you."

It was obvious that Rabbit valued its floral jacket. When Zhou Mian took it to the bathroom to wash, it He dragged his injured leg and followed him.

Tutu squatted on the door, looking at him eagerly, as if he was afraid that Zhou Mian would tamper with its clothes.

The washed flower jackets were placed on the balcony, and everyone in the house also started dinner.

The extra carrots and apples at home are the rabbit's dinner, and the sausages and cold shredded chicken on the table are the human's dinner.

The fed little rabbit curled up into a rabbit ball, with its claws tucked under its body, standing upright and squinting its eyes.

It was sleepy, but it remained alert to the unfamiliar environment and made a gesture of escaping at any time.

Zhou Mian didn't want to wake it up, so he quietly put away the dishes and took a bath. When he came out, the little rabbit had already laid down.

Zhou Mian turned off the living room light and walked into the bedroom.

With the sound of the door of the room "clicking" shut, the originally groggy Rabbit raised his ears and opened his eyes again.

Tong Ling looked around in the darkness, searching for anything nearby that might be dangerous to him.

After a round of inspection, the room was quiet and there was no movement.

Tong Ling then lay down softly and thought about Tu Sheng.

It was really miserable. Its innate spiritual energy was insufficient, which made it unable to successfully transform. Later, the elders of the clan remembered that its marriage partner, the nine-tailed white fox, had deep spiritual power, and the two demons' dual cultivation would definitely help Tong Ling successfully transform.

The elder went to the fox clan leader to discuss the marriage, but was told that the nine-tailed white fox who was engaged to Tong Ling had already gone to the human world to experience, and was doing well, and had no plans to return to the demon world for the time being.

what should I do? Tong Ling is now a hundred and ninety years old, and the little demon next to him can transform into a human form when he is a hundred years old. He has been here year after year, but he has failed every year.

Moreover, Tong Ling's lightning disaster is coming soon. If he cannot transform into a human form, he will naturally not have a demonic form. The mere animal body will most likely be chopped into pieces and completely destroyed.

The elder was so anxious that there were blisters at the corners of his mouth, and then he remembered the matter of dual cultivation.

The nine-tailed white fox is born with a noble race. It is much easier for them to survive calamities than ordinary little monsters, even if they have eight more tails.

Let it cultivate with Tong Ling, not only can it help Tong Ling increase his spiritual power, but it may also be able to help block the thunderstorm when it comes. In this way, Tong Ling's chance of survival will be much greater. In the future, the two demons will support each other, and slowly It is not impossible to practice and become a small immortal.

The leader of the fox clan is a demon who keeps promises. After hearing about Tong Ling's experience, he decided to contact the nine-tailed fox as soon as possible and let him take his bride over.

Elder Rabbit went back and waited for only two days before he received a message from the old fox.

It said that the nine-tailed fox happily accepted his bride and now lives in Fuyun City, and asked them to teleport Tong Ling there. When Tong Ling leaves the barrier, someone will be there to pick it up.

All monsters are going through a calamity from the moment they step into the human world. According to the regulations of the monster clan, no one can interfere with the little monster's experience, as it is easy to be contaminated by the cause and effect.

Therefore, Tong Ling could only go to the city of his "fiancé" alone.

Before leaving, it was put into a red wedding dress, which was sewn by Grandma Rabbit stitch by stitch.

Grandma Rabbit heard that the world was cold, so she sewed a thick coat and put a magic necklace around Tong Ling's neck to make it easier for her to recognize her husband.

But that stinky Forney (fox) actually let him go!