Chapter 36

Today's dinner venue is a Thai restaurant.

When they arrived, other people had already ordered some dishes one after another.

As soon as Tong Ling sat down, Qiuqiu handed him the menu and said, "Mrs. Boss, see if there's anything else you want to eat."

"It's okay, just order." Tong Ling waved his hands repeatedly.

Zhou Mian took the menu and said, "I'll do it."

He added a mango sticky rice, a green papaya salad and pandan leaf coconut milk cake.

Before the food was served, people at the dinner table were already chatting.

We are all old acquaintances, and we share all the anecdotes.

"By the way, have you seen the news two days ago?" Dr. Bai, who is fond of gossip, asked.

"Isn't it another terrorist case?" Qiuqiu's facial features were twisted together.

Doctor Bai: "It's not scary, it's just a bit weird."

"What? Tell me." Xiaoyue's curiosity was instantly filled.

"It means that in that community in Huyun City, three men seemed to be possessed and became like dogs."

"Possessed?" Qiuqiu asked in disbelief, "Is there really such a fantasy thing?"

"Yes, netizens They all speculated that the three of them had done too much torturing dogs, so they were punished."

"Hey~ I'm late again." Su Yu pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Oh, Brother Yu, you're going to scare people to death!" Qiuqiu complained, stroking her chest.

"What's wrong with you? You're so careless?" Su Yu teased.

"Just now Doctor Bai was talking about three men who were possessed by evil spirits." Xiaoyue explained.

"Those three in Hu Yun City?" Su Yu asked.

Xiaoyue: "Yes, Brother Yu, you also know?"

"Of course I know, my friend is a demon catching master~" Su Yu said proudly, patting his chest.

Tong Ling on the side swallowed his saliva uncomfortably, not knowing where to put his eyes.

Zhou Mian's hand stretched out and clasped his fingers tightly.

Tong Ling turned around and looked, and Zhou Mian gave him a reassuring look.

Tong Ling straightened his back instantly.

Yes, what are you afraid of? The husband has known for a long time that he is a monster, and he has not disliked hurting him because of it. The husband is his strongest support.

"Brother Yu, do you have any gossip?" Dr. Bai lowered his voice, lest others around him hear it.

"I only heard a general idea. The supernatural case team in Guyun City sent someone to invite my friend's grandfather yesterday. I was also there at the time, and they didn't avoid me. The old man only glanced at the three people's faces. Videos and photos taken after being quarantined, I just said that I don't care about it."

"Why?" the three-person gossip team asked in unison.

"Tell me, tell me, it's not some evildoer, it's God... Oh, yes, God's punishment." Su Yu recalled.

"What does divine punishment mean?" Xiaoyue asked.

Hu Yang, who had been silent until now, answered: "God's punishment."

Su Yu: "Yes, that's what I mean."

Hu Yang secretly glanced at Zhou Mian, who happened to be looking over, and Hu Yang quickly looked away in fright. .

"God's punishment? Did those three people do something unforgivable?" Qiuqiu was puzzled.

"That's what the old man said." Su Yu leaned forward and asked everyone to get closer. "The old man also said that people from Hu Yun City should carefully check the details of the three people to see if they have made any big mistakes and were covered up. It's peaceful. If you want to save their lives, you have to find evidence of their crimes and punish them using human criminal laws. Otherwise, God will do it for you."

"Wow, that sounds awesome. There really is a God in this world. Does it exist?" Xiaoyue clasped her hands on her chin, "Then I hope God can make me rich and thin!"

Zhou Mian laughed and said, "The food is here, eat it."

"Amian must feel that We are talking nonsense, after all, he hates superstition the most." Su Yu said with a smile.

"No." Zhou Mian said calmly, "Respect everyone's beliefs."

The dinner ended with everyone chatting.

Coming out of the restaurant, a shooting star suddenly flashed across the bustling and bright starry sky, dragging its long tail and disappearing in an instant.

People around him exclaimed: "It's a shooting star! Make a wish!"

Zhou Mian sighed softly: "A hero has fallen."

Tong Ling was so noisy by the screams of others that he couldn't hear clearly, and asked: "What did you say, husband? "

Zhou Mian shook his head.

When the two returned to the community, Tong Ling said that he had eaten too much and felt uncomfortable in his stomach. Zhou Mian suggested that the two of them take a walk in the community to relieve their appetite.

Tong Ling readily agreed.

He took Zhou Mian's arm and talked to him about rhubarb.

He excitedly told Zhou Mian that Dahuang's soul had been reshaped and would not dissipate for a while. Not only that, Dahuang could also speak human words. He even chatted with him for a while this time.

Zhou Mian smiled and asked, "Really?"

Tong Ling said, "Yes, yes, Dahuang said it was a kind-hearted god who helped it."

A kind-hearted god? Zhou Mian pondered these four words carefully.

Unconsciously, the two of them walked to the children's entertainment area.

Tong Ling paused in his steps and looked ahead with a horrified look on his face.

Zhou Xiaoye was swinging there, but next to him stood a soul covered in blood and with bullet holes in his chest.

"Xiaoye!" Tong Ling said hurriedly.

"Brother Tong!" Zhou Xiaoye waved to him.

"Come here quickly!" Tong Ling let go of Zhou Mian's hand and ran to hug the child.

The undead looked straight over. Tong Ling was so frightened that his legs weakened, but he still pretended to be calm and took the child into his arms.

He held Zhou Xiaoye and moved a little further away from the swing. When he looked over again, the undead spirit was gone.

A false alarm.

"Why are you still playing outside so late?" Tong Ling put the child down and straightened his collar.

"I heard grandma answering the phone just now. It seemed to be a call from mom. She and dad must be coming back, so I want to wait for them here." The child said innocently.

Tong Ling touched his face and said, "That's great. You can wait for them at home. Grandma will be worried if you run out at night alone."

Zhou Xiaoye pouted: "I miss them so much. ."

Just as he was talking, the old man's voice came from downstairs of the unit: "Xiaoye, Xiaoye."

"Grandma, I'm here." Zhou Xiaoye responded and stuck out his tongue towards Tong Ling, "My grandma is sure You want to twist my ears."

But this time he guessed wrong.

The old man staggered over and took him into his arms.

Her eyes were red and swollen, and it looked like she had just cried.

The old man said: "I'm home, don't scare grandma."

Zhou Xiaoye: "Grandma, are your parents coming back?"

The old man choked and his voice trembled: "Yes."

Grandma Zhou thanked Tong Ling and took the Zhou Xiaoye walked away.

Tong Ling jumped back to Zhou Mian and said: "Husband, I just seemed to see the undead, right next to Xiaoye. Do you think it is easy for children to get these things? I want to make him an amulet."

Zhou Mian. Without saying a word, he held Tong Ling's shoulders and returned to his home downstairs.

The moment the elevator opened, Zhou Mian said to Tong Ling: "Tongtong, you go back first. I seem to have forgotten my mobile phone in the car. I'll go get it."

Tong Ling: "Eh? How about I accompany you."

Zhou Mian pinched the back of the little rabbit demon's neck and said, "No, you go back and take a shower first. Didn't you keep saying you felt uncomfortable?"

Tong Ling could see that Zhou Mian really didn't want him to accompany him, so he compromised and said, " Okay."

The elevator door closed, and the numbers on the floor display began to beat.

Zhou Mian slowly turned around, and the undead man just now was standing behind him.

What was soaked in blood was an upright police uniform.

Zhou Mian sighed: "You shouldn't be here. You have made outstanding contributions in your life and now you have died. The undead will enjoy the highest treatment for extradition. But if you refuse to go to the underworld, you will be regarded as an evil spirit."

The man looked miserable . : "I want to come and see my son. I have been worthy of the country and the people in my life, but I am only sorry for my son. I have never been with him properly."

"I have arrested too many people and offended too many evil forces. I don't regret it at all, but what will happen to my son and my lover when I leave?"

Zhou Mian: "Everyone has his own destiny."

The man covered his face: "I am willing to give up the opportunity of reincarnation. They will be safe forever."

"I heard from the extradited ghost messenger that an evil god has awakened here. As long as you give him your soul, he can fulfill all the wishes of people. Is it you?"

Zhou Mian looked at him steadily, noncommittal.

"I am willing to sacrifice my soul, just for the safety of my wife and children."

Zhou Mian refused: "You also know that I am an evil god, and I only accept evil spirits. Your soul is too clean and pure, not suitable for me. "

Is there no other way?" The man burst into tears.

At this time, the extraditer came over.

When they saw Zhou Mian, they saluted respectfully and entered a state of preparation for war extremely nervously.

The leader was even more cautious and said: "General Zhou, this is a very remarkable person. Please don't devour his soul and deprive him of the opportunity to be reincarnated again."

"No, I volunteered..."

Zhou Mian raised his hand to interrupt. He said: "You can go in peace."

"I will bless your son."

Qu family.

"Grandpa, if it's true as you said, he is a warm-hearted god, then why is he an evil god? Isn't 'evil' just like evil?" Qu Xiao asked confused.

Mr. Qu sat on the rocking chair, rocking slowly, "The righteous god resolves grievances, advocates that people should repay grievances with kindness, and will also follow the way of heaven and not interfere with anyone's destiny."

"The evil god is just the opposite. He likes to go against the will of nature and advocates doing things with kindness. Violence fights violence. The price you have to pay for summoning him is sacrifice."

"I haven't asked yet, what kind of god is this you have been worshiping?"

Qu Xiao glanced at the stage, where there was a bottle of a tall horse riding on it. , a heroic young general.

His eyebrows and eyes were carved lifelike, and even the blood stains on the head of the gun he held were extremely lifelike.

"Oh, this, this is the god who once helped me." Mr. Qu took a sip of tea. "Speaking of which, I still owe him something. I don't know when he will come to collect it."

Qu Xiao: " Grandpa, have you also asked God?"

Master Qu seemed to be sleepy and slowly closed his eyes without answering his question.

Qu Xiao covered Mr. Qu with a thin blanket, went out and asked the servants to come in and help the old man sleep.

With the sound of the study door closing.

The strange red square blood formation appeared in front of Master Qu again.

The young man knelt in the middle of the formation with his upper body naked, cut his palms and moistened the formation eyes with the blood of the Heavenly Master.

"Using blood as a guide and soul as a sacrifice, I respectfully invite the evil god Zhou Mian!"

------------------

The author has something to say:

The "mian" here is not played. Wrong, he had this name before.