Chapter 61

Within Wuao Mountain, there is miasma everywhere, and the thick black fog makes it difficult to see the way forward.

This is a place that humans cannot enter, and it is also a place that many demons avoid.

The plants growing here have long been tainted by the evil aura emitted by the ferocious beasts trapped here, and every plant and tree is poisonous.

Zhou Mian stopped in front of the boundary formation, and the deafening roar of the soul-eating beast came from the cave.

The entrance to the cave was sealed with a bloody Bagua array, and cracks were slowly appearing.

It seemed that Fanyin was really about to lose his strength.

"You're here!" The three low-pitched words sounded like a human voice but also had the roughness of an animal's voice, like a reminder from hell.

The Bagua array rotated clockwise, and the stone door was automatically opened.

Zhou Mian stepped into this dangerous cave without hesitation.

Passing through the dark road, what suddenly came into view was a stone platform covered with runes.

At this time, Fanyin was sitting on the stone platform.

He was still wearing the bright yellow divine uniform, and his blond hair was tied on top of his head by a divine crown.

He slowly raised his head, and saw that half of his face was handsome, while the other half had dark red hair, and his facial features gradually turned into an animal.

The majestic god turned into this half-human, half-animal appearance, which is very sad.

"Originally, I wanted to catch up with you..." Fanyin struggled to speak out, "Now it seems that there is not so much... time."

Fanyin stood up slowly, and golden mantras instantly rose around the stone platform. It was the barrier set up by Fan Yin himself.

He drew the ground as a prison so that neither he nor the beast could escape.

As Fan Yin stood up, the phantom of the Soul-Eating Beast rose behind him.

The beast opened its mouth wide open at Zhou Mian, and roared angrily as if to demonstrate with Zhou Mian.

Fan Yin opened his arms and tilted his neck back slightly, exposing his fragile throat. He said: "Zhou Mian, come and kill me."

The Chiling gun in his hand was trembling as early as when he entered the cave. It is a very good gun. It is a deadly weapon for fighting. Facing an ancient vicious beast like the Soul-Eating Beast, it has long been unable to hold back its desire to fight with it.

Zhou Mian flew forward with his silver gun and split the golden spell barrier with one shot.

The sharp spearhead stopped at Fanyin's neck, and Zhou Mian said in a deep voice: "Let it out."

Fanyin's eyes were deep: "You can't kill it, it has a divine mind."

The soul-eating beast It was originally the mount of the ancient God Emperor.

And the Ancient God Emperor was the one who opened up this world.

Legend has it that after he created the world and divided the six realms, he watched the common people at the shrine every day.

But he can only see good with one eye, and evil with the other.

The eye that saw evil gradually became demonic and began to affect the God Emperor's sanity. Fearing that he would become a fallen angel, he dug out his evil eye.

But he didn't expect that the evil thoughts had already existed in his heart, making him moody.

The mount followed him every day, and gradually became ferocious under the influence of his emotions.

Later, in order for the common people in the human world to survive better, the body of the God Emperor turned into mountains and rivers, his hair became flowers and green plants, his good eyes turned into stars, and his divine power became the barrier that separates the six realms.

But his heart and evil thoughts were swallowed up by his mount.

Possessing the heart of the ancient God Emperor also gave it an immortal body, but its mind was unstable, and it could not control those evil thoughts after all, and completely turned into a vicious beast.

It specializes in eating the souls of gods, so it got the title of soul-eating beast.

The soul-eating beast was ordered to be hunted down by the gods.

It became so ferocious that it stole the evil eye dug out by the God Emperor and fled to the demon world, allowing the first generation Demon Lord to refine it into a divine eye cauldron.

It was then that the war between gods and demons officially began.

The war has lasted for thousands of years. With the soul-eating beast and the divine eye cauldron, the demon world has become even more powerful.

After suffering a lot of losses in the God Realm, they finally found the remaining soul and consciousness of the God Emperor.

With the help of the God Emperor, the God Realm won a great victory.

The soul-eating beast was suppressed in Wuao Mountain, and the Divine Eye Cauldron was also sealed.

These two most evil things left by the ancient God Emperor have always been closely guarded by the God Realm.

But as time went by, the God Realm lost a large number of believers, and the power of faith became less and less. This led to the gradual weakening of the God Realm. Naturally, the barriers set up by them began to loosen because the divine power was not strong enough.

So the suppressed beast began to move around.

"I said, let him go." Zhou Mian said word by word.

Before Fanyin could react, Zhou Mian slapped Fanyin on the chest. At this time, Fanyin was too weak to bear the blow.

He staggered back two steps and fell down on the stone platform.

"Ah!!!" Fan Yin shouted to the sky. At the same time, the ferocious beast took advantage of his injury to break through the seal on his body and suddenly jumped out.

It has the head of a dragon and the body of a tiger, with eyes like lanterns, fangs turned out, a nose as big as an ox's nose, and a pair of horns on its head.

The claws under its huge body are very similar to dragon claws, and fiery red wings grow on its back.

These four different looks are really ugly.

Zhou Mian took out the Horcrux and activated his divine power to make it float in mid-air.

The entire beast cave was illuminated by lavender light.

The Soul-eating Beast opened its mouth to suck away Zhou Mian's soul, but it didn't expect that the Horcrux beside it was absorbing its power.

Zhou Mian took the opportunity to pick up the Chiling Spear and pierced the Soul-Eating Beast's mouth with one shot. The huge tongue was penetrated by the spear tip, and the Soul-Eating Beast let out a heart-rending howl.

Zhou Mian said fiercely: "Don't think of me as useless as him."

A strange phenomenon appeared in the southwest.

Thick black fog and dazzling purple light broke through the sky. The two strong lights refused to give way to each other, and their momentum was faster than the other.

Lu Yan counted with his fingers and said, "I have to leave."

Peng Ran asked, "Where are you going?"

"Wu Aoshan."

This was what he had promised Zhou Mian.

The rabbit tribe has weak combat power and is good at defense, so their formations have always been very good. As the leader of the tribe, Lu Yan specializes in barrier defense. His accomplishments in this area are among the best in the entire demon world.

Zhou Mian said that he had a way to seal the Soul-Eating Beast back, but the price was that his godhead might be broken and he would become a demon.

At that time, people from the God Realm will definitely find a way to re-strengthen the boundary of the beast cave so that he cannot get out.

He just hoped that Lu Yan could open the barrier as much as possible and let him get out smoothly, because he couldn't let go of Tong Ling.

"Seven days, he said he can solve it in seven days at most." Lu Yan said.

The two bright lights were still entangled with each other, each trying to suppress the other.

"Will you be in danger if you go here?" Peng Ran asked.

The wooden window was wide open, and the wind was blowing in front of him. Lu Yan said lightly: "I don't know, God has his own arrangements."

Lu Yan had seen his own death, and he died of repairing the barrier, so he didn't know what he was going to do. Life is death.

But it's not important. Zhou Mian was involved in danger to a large extent because of his rabbit clan, and he couldn't break his promise.

Even if it costs your life.

"Leave now?"

"Leave now."

Lu Yan opened the study door and saw Tong Ling standing outside the door at some point.

After Zhou Mian left, he was in a state of depression for two days. On the third day, he suddenly sat up and ate a lot. He also worked hard to practice spells and close combat.

At this time, he stared at Lu Yan and said, "Please take me with you."

Lu Yan said, "Tongtong, this is very dangerous."

Tong Ling's eyes were red: "I'm going. If he can't come out, I will live forever." Ao Shan, never be separated from him."

The most difficult thing in this world is to be infatuated.

Lu Yan knew that Tong Ling could not hold on any longer.

He even lost his soul to Zhou Mian. If he tries to stop him this time, he doesn't know what crazy things he will do.

Lu Yan sighed: "It doesn't matter, as long as you are here, he will retain some sense."

The fight lasted for nearly six days, and finally the winner was determined in the early morning of the seventh day. The purple light had the upper hand, and it was gaining momentum little by little. Push the black mist down.

At that time, Lu Yan had already arrived at the entrance of the beast cave with Tong Ling.

Also coming together were Suzaku and Fanshu.

Fanshu wanted to go in to help, but Suzaku held him back.

He said: "Little Lord God, please think twice, this seal formation cannot be broken."

Fighting sounds broke out in the cave, and the purple light that had the upper hand actually merged with the black mist bit by bit.

"What, what does this mean?" Tong Ling asked in horror.

Fanshu looked up at the sky and murmured: "He has fallen into a demon."

In order to prevent the leaked demonic energy from attracting the demons, Fanshu flew to the top of the beast's cave, raised his hands high, and held a golden light array death shield. Covering the entire Wuao Mountain.

Lu Yan also took advantage of this moment to start activating his spiritual power.

Suzaku noticed something was wrong. He strode forward, stopped Lu Yan and asked, "What are you doing?"

Lu Yan ignored him and knocked him away with a palm. The light cyan spiritual magic hit the bloody Bagua array, and the curse The text is being eroded bit by bit.

Suzaku was shocked: "You want to destroy the barrier!"

After saying this, Suzaku wanted to step forward to stop him, but Tong Ling transformed into a demon, held a medicine hammer, and hit Suzaku on the back.

His ruby-like eyes were soaked in black. He gritted his teeth and said angrily: "Whoever dares to stop my husband from coming out today, I will kill him."

Tong Ling and Zhou Mian had practiced together for a long time, and the power of the evil god had long been retained in their bodies.

He didn't like fighting in the past, and he knew that he couldn't control this power at all, so he never used it.

But today, he no longer cares so much. He only knows that if he continues to be cowardly, he may lose his lover forever.

Zhuque didn't take Tong Ling seriously at first, but seeing him activate the power of the evil god, he felt a little wary in his heart.

"It was you who begged my husband to come and deal with the ferocious beast, and now you want to seal him here. You are so shameless in the God Realm!" The more Tong Ling spoke, the angrier he became, and the medicine hammer in his hand grew bigger and bigger.

"Die!" Tong Ling hit him hard.

Suzaku quickly dodged, and a huge deep hole had been made where he had just stood.

Zhuque's eyes dimmed, knowing that Tong Ling was going to kill him. He took an attack stance and said, "I'm offended."

Seeing that the battle was about to break out, Zhou Mian's gloomy voice came from the cave: "Suzaku, today If you dare to hurt Tongtong at all, I will make the six realms never peaceful!"

At this moment, a beast roar resounded through the sky, and the black mist filling the sky became thicker and thicker.

Suzaku didn't dare to act rashly. He was afraid that Zhou Mian would really release the half-sealed Soul-Eating Beast just for a moment of anger.

"Zhou Mian!!" With Fanyin's heart-rending roar, the black mist dissipated.

Fanshu fell from the air without any force, and Suzaku quickly caught him with quick eyes and hands.

"Are you okay, little god?"

Fanshu's lips turned white: "My father..."

Seeing the right moment, Lu Yan mobilized all his spiritual power, "Bang!" The Bagua Blood Array was destroyed and the stone door shattered.

Lu Yan knew that when Fan Yin reacted and strengthened the barrier, he would not be able to compete with the god, so he simply destroyed the god's formation.

But as a demon, he was backlashed by the divine formation, and his heart was damaged.

Lu Yan vomited blood and fell to the ground. Tong Ling ran forward to support Lu Yan and shouted: "Clan leader!"

Lu Yan's throat moved and he wanted to speak, but only a steady stream of blood came out of his mouth. Li Li raised his hand and touched Tong Ling's face.

Tong Ling touched his heart with his palm and poured spiritual power into it.

"Clan leader... nothing will happen to you. Tongtong won't let anything happen to you..."

"Father God!" Fanshu crawled on the ground to get into the beast's cave.

As soon as he reached the entrance of the cave, he saw a tall figure pressing over him.

Zhou Mian was covered in blood, both from the Soul-Eating Beast and from Fan Yin.

"You, you killed my God Father..." Fanshu grabbed the corner of Zhou Mian's clothes.

Zhou Mian looked down at him and said, "I saved him."

Fanshu stumbled and ran in, while Zhou Mian came to Tong Ling.

His fair face was covered with dark demonic lines. He dropped his own blood into Lu Yan's mouth, and injected a wisp of his soul into Lu Yan's eyebrows.

He said: "He will come back to life."

Tong Ling looked at Zhou Mian like this and shouted tremblingly: "Husband..."

Before Zhou Mian could hug his little monster, the ground suddenly surged and stirred.

Fanshu's voice was sonorous and powerful: "The magic chain! Come! Suppress the evil demon Zhou Mian back to the Nineteenth Prison. This is the first divine decree of this deity!"

A series of iron chains with scriptures broke out of the ground and went to Zhou Mian. Attack.

------------------

The author has something to say: