Chapter 66

In order to confirm Hu Yang's words and find a solution, Zhou Mian decided to go to the devil world himself.

He originally wanted to leave Rabbit at home and let Hu Yang and Hong Yu help take care of it, but the little Rabbit was very clingy and turned into his original form and squatted in his coat pocket, saying coquettishly: "Tongtong is going too."

Zhou Mian had no choice but to take him with him.

The devil world is the darkest and most evil place.

There is no sun here, and it is shrouded in darkness every moment.

As soon as Zhou Mian stepped into the entrance of the demon world, he felt the evil spirit ready to move.

It loves this place full of violence and blood so much.

Today's demon world seems to be celebrating something, with red lanterns and colorful ribbons hanging everywhere, and the market street is also extremely lively.

Tong Ling picked at the edge of Zhou Mian's pocket and looked around with his big eyes.

Low-level demons all have pointed ears, short stature, and unusually slender limbs. But when they open their mouths to speak, their sharp teeth are intimidating.

"Dong dong dong." A demon shook his rattle, and his stall was filled with gadgets.

Tong Ling's eyes were dazzled, he liked that rattle.

Zhou Mian kept paying attention to the little rabbit. Seeing its head tilting along with the stall, he fell back again.

Zhou Mian took the little rabbit out of his pocket and said, "Choose whichever one you like."

When the little devil saw the business, he hurriedly greeted him: "Sir, you can choose, I am here to make all the best materials.

" Zhou Mian is a demon, so the little devil naturally regards him as a sibling.

Tong Ling stretched out his paws and hugged the rattle, and said, "I like this."

"You really have good taste. This drum head is made of adult human skin, which is strong and tender." The little devil introduced it enthusiastically.

Hearing the human skin, Tong Ling was so frightened that he quickly threw the thing out of his claws. It kept saying: "No, no, no more."

The little devil was puzzled: "Do you think the skin is not good? I have other things here. The human skin drum and the tooth necklace are also very beautiful."

Tutu covered its ears and curled up in Zhou Mian's arms, shivering. Zhou Mian's big hand gently stroked its back and comforted it: "Don't be afraid." "

Sir, you are welcome . Is this the first time your partner has come to the devil world?" the little devil asked.

Zhou Mian asked back: "How do you know it is my partner?"

If Tong Ling was in human form and the two behaved intimately, it would be reasonable to guess the identity of his partner, but now that it is in its original form, where did the little devil figure it out? of?

"My lord, haven't you finished retrieving the spirit? Will you be able to become one with it soon?" the little devil replied.

"This necklace is beautiful. I want it, husband." A female voice interrupted the conversation between the two.

Zhou Mian looked sideways and saw a devil with horns standing beside him.

"If you like it, buy it." The man said.

"Thank you, sir."

It was clearly a conversation between a man and a woman, but there was only one devil there from the beginning to the end.

The devil put the necklace in front of his neck and compared it, and asked: "Mr. sir, does it look good on me?"

After asking, he answered to himself: "Everything looks good on you."

This scene was really weird.

Tong Ling whispered: "Husband, let's go..."

Zhou nodded, hugged Tong Ling and left the stall.

The two walked forward for a while, and a banner was pulled out in the center of the market.

It clearly says: The divine world is in chaos, Fanshu is dead, the new Demon Lord is about to take office, and the whole world is celebrating.

It seems that the world of gods and demons are indeed on the same level. After the disaster in the world of gods, they even held banners to celebrate.

But this new demon...

Zhou Mian was still staring at the banner when a group of demon soldiers suddenly came and surrounded him.

Zhou Mian stuffed Tong Ling into his clothes and calmly gathered the demonic energy in his palms.

However, the group of demon soldiers did not play their cards according to common sense. They all knelt down and shouted in unison: "Welcome the new demon lord!"

Zhou Mian:?

Tong Ling:?

At this moment, a demon general holding a broadaxe walked out of the crowd. His ferocious orc face turned into a normal human face as he approached Zhou Mian.

He bent down and cupped his hands and said, "I've been waiting for you for a long time, General Zhou."

During the battle between gods and demons, the former demon king died under the sword of God. For the next thousand years, the demon world has been leaderless.

They are waiting for a new strong man to rule them, lead them to attack the God Realm again, and then turn the Six Realms upside down.

The appearance of Zhou Mian undoubtedly brought light to their revenge plan.

An evil god who also had resentment against the divine world and whose strength was beyond the limit finally became a demon.

This is simply a gift to the demon world.

The demon body will involuntarily return to the demon world, because there is abundant temptation of demonic energy here, and it is also more conducive to his cultivation.

So after hearing some rumors, the demon tribe began to celebrate as a whole.

Zhou Mian was led into the Demon Lord's Cave by the demon general.

He pointed to the black gold seat on the high platform and said: "General Zhou, as long as you come to the Demon Clan, the supreme position will be yours. On behalf of all the tribesmen, I surrender to you and swear a blood oath to never betray you."

The supreme Rights...

Zhou Mian is actually not that tempted.

He once had the power of one person over ten thousand people, and he also clearly understood that the higher he sat, the more painful it would be if he fell.

He only glanced briefly and then looked away.

"I came here today just to clarify a problem." Zhou Mian said.

"Tell me."

"I unintentionally absorbed too much of my lover's spiritual power. Is there any way to give it back?"

The Demon General said honestly: "Unless it's the same kind, it can't."

After saying that, he looked at the rabbit in Zhou Mian's arms. , said: "You are about to merge your soul with it, isn't that good?"

Of course it's not good. Zhou Mian hopes that his little rabbit is alive and full of flesh and blood, not his puppet or his accessory.

Zhou Mian was a little disappointed when he didn't get the answer he wanted.

He lowered his head, and the rabbit in his arms came out of his clothes and stared at him.

Zhou Mian rubbed its little head and said, "I'll take you home right away."

The little rabbit said softly, "Yeah."

It was obvious that Tutu didn't like this place, and Zhou Mian didn't want to stay any longer.

"General Zhou, the door to the devil's world is always open for you, and we will never let you down." The devil general shouted behind him.

Zhou Mian carried Tong Ling through the city of eternal night. He sighed: "There is no sunrise or sunset that you love here."

This time, Zhou Mian came here to understand the bond between partners in the devil world, and also wanted to understand the bond between partners in the demon world. Influenced by evil spirits, I wanted to come and see the environment of the demon world.

Obviously, Zhou Mian himself was not very satisfied because this place was not suitable for raising rabbits.

After leaving the barrier, Zhou Mian used teleportation to return home.

After arriving home, Tong Ling jumped out, squatted on the ground and changed back to his human form.

He looked worried, his little face scrunched up.

Zhou Mian put his hand on his head, trying to comfort him, but Tong Ling's expression became very painful the next moment.

His spiritual power was continuously flowing into Zhou Mian's body.

"Tongtong, don't you love me? Now complete the soul fusion with me."

"Let's go to the devil world together, and I will become the master of this world."

"I can give you whatever you want."

Zhou Mianbu I dare to imagine these words coming from my own mouth.

No, that's not what he thought!

Tong Ling's face turned pale, he was holding his collar in pain and was suspended in mid-air by Zhou Mian's demonic energy.

Thick black mist enveloped him, and the light blue spiritual power was being drained away bit by bit.

"Bang!"

A red light opened Zhou Mian's hand, and a red fox quickly swept Tong Ling away with its tail.

This is the first time Hong Yu has done anything against Zhou Mian.

Hu Yang looked at the dying Tong Ling, ignored the angry Zhou Mian, and jumped out of the window.

"Catch them back and kill the fox." Zhou Mian ordered in a cold voice.

Hong Yu took two steps back and said, "Master... don't treat them like this..."

"Are you even going to betray me?!" A rough demonic voice emerged from his throat.

Hong Yu knew that Zhou Mian was controlled by an evil spirit at this time.

"You are a sword spirit, you only need to learn to obey, you don't need to have your own thoughts!"

Hong Yu's eyes trembled, clearly that was not what he said before.

At that time, his master encouraged him to make more friends and fall in love. He also told him that he did not have to stay in the knife all the time and could go out and see the outside world.

But now, everything has changed.

He doesn't like such a master.

Hong Yu bit his lip, flew to the statue and took away the spear from the general's hand. He said: "You are not my master! I hate you!"

Hong Yu was about to leave, but a fierce palm wind struck from behind. Come.

Hong Yu dodged away, and beautiful Danfeng had tears in her eyes: "You want to kill me... you not only want to kill the little rabbit, but also want to kill me? We are obviously the closest people to you!"

Zhou Mian shook his head, and the devil The lines stood out and then disappeared. He waved his hand and slapped Hong Yu to the door, shouting: "Get out of here!"

What did he do? What did he just do? He almost killed Tongtong and Hongyu.

Hong Yu got up from the ground, glanced at him with his lips curled up, and then stumbled away.

"Why let him go? The Seiling Spear is our best weapon!"

"A knife shouldn't give rise to so many emotions."

"You are always so soft-hearted, so it's hard to achieve anything big!"

"Give me your body, Right now."

Zhou Mian pinched his temples with one hand and murmured: "Don't even think about it."

Tong Ling woke up slowly, and he weakly climbed out of bed and asked, "Where is this?"

Hu Yang fed him a little Shui said, "This is my home."

"Where is your husband?"

"Tong Ling, don't you remember what happened?" Hu Yang asked.

Tong Ling: "I remember."

"You are in too much danger now. I have asked someone to contact your clan leader. He will come to pick you up soon."

Tong Ling's eyelashes slightly drooped: "I won't leave, I can't leave you He..." "

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

, I saw Hongyu holding a small golden gun and crying so hard.

That little golden gun looks familiar.

"Come on, you even took away the golden body, so you're not at a disadvantage." Hu Yang complained.

"I saw on TV that when you run away from home, you have to take something with you to be threatening." Hong Yu sobbed, "I want him to coax me."

Hu Yang: ...

Tong Ling lifted the quilt and got out of bed and said : "We are all gone, he will definitely feel very uncomfortable. When my husband was a general, he was abandoned by the court he was loyal to, and when he was a god, he was plotted by the god. I once promised him that I would never abandon him at any time. Now is the most difficult time for him, how can I leave?"

After hearing this, Hongyu wiped away his tears and said: "You still have the bigger picture, I will go back with you, I want to admit my mistake to the master."

The two were about to go out. , a man in white robe blocked their way.

He said: "He is no longer in the human world."

The person who came was none other than Tu Yan.

------------------

The author has something to say: