Chapter 31

The weather is getting warmer.

Tong Ling took off his heavy coat and turtleneck sweater and put on a thin, low-necked Korean sweatshirt.

The mottled marks on his neck were clearly exposed.

Every time he goes to the clinic, he is always teased by everyone.

But this did not prevent Zhou Mian from continuing to mark him.

The little rabbit demon is cute, loves to laugh, and is very lovable.

For this reason, the brothers and sisters who came to the clinic to treat their pets frequently asked him for WeChat messages.

Tong Ling didn't understand what giving someone a WeChat message meant, and he wasn't good at rejecting people. If others wanted something, he would give it to him.

Zhou Mian originally thought it didn't matter. Since the little rabbit demon couldn't read, he couldn't understand other people's messages to him. He would only reply with two emoticons. After a while, everyone thought he was cold and cold, so he didn't continue.

Until Zhou Mian discovered that there was a bar owner who sent messages to Tong Ling from morning to night every day.

Even if Tong Ling, who couldn't read, ignored him, he still went his own way.

He even sent Tong Ling a video of him sitting on the stage playing and singing to himself one night.

The song is: love you.

Tong Ling was eating cookies in Zhou Mian's arms when he saw the video and clicked on it.

The little rabbit demon never avoids Zhou Mian in anything he does, so Zhou Mian watches the video with him.

The man holding the guitar sang affectionately under the dim light. Although his English was a bit broken, the advantage was that the man had a good voice, so the song was not harsh to listen to.

Zhou Mian knew what the man wanted to express after only listening to two sentences. He quietly paid attention to the changes in Tong Ling's expression.

The little rabbit demon bit the biscuit. After listening for more than ten seconds, he raised his head and looked at Zhou Mian in confusion: "What is he muttering? Isn't it human language? Tongtong can't understand a word, it's like he is reciting a spell."

Zhou Mian He held his head with one hand and said lazily: "He is confessing to you."

Tong Ling: "Confessing?"

The little rabbit demon frowned.

The next minute, the man's voice message came over.

He used the popular bubble tone and asked: "Little boy, I know this is very abrupt, but I still want to give myself a chance. Can you be my boyfriend?"

Tong Ling was dumbfounded, and Zhou Mian chose with a half-smile. Raise your eyebrows.

He tried his best to suppress the depression in his heart, and stood up with a smile to get a glass of cold water.

He desperately needed to calm down.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he stood up, Tong Ling grabbed his hand in panic and asked carefully: "Are you angry?"

Zhou Mian took a deep breath and said, "No."

"I've heard all the lies." Tong Ling Pouting, "I can smell it every time you get angry."

Zhou Mian had to sit down again and said, "Yes, I'm not very happy."

Tong Ling gave him the phone and said, "Tell him, I have a husband."

Zhou Mian stared at him and asked, "Why didn't you tell him in person?"

"I can't type." Tong Ling's eyes were red with anxiety.

With that said, he threw himself into Zhou Mian's arms again, put his arms around his neck and kissed the corner of Zhou Mian's lips: "Don't be angry with Tongtong."

Zhou Mian turned his head slightly to hide, and kissed the little rabbit demon who failed to kiss him. Away, tears fell.

"Why did you add others on WeChat? Why didn't you tell me when others sent you so many messages?"

In fact, he shouldn't have asked the little rabbit demon in such a cold voice. He knew better than anyone else that the little rabbit demon didn't He understands how things are in the human world, and besides, he really doesn't know what the other person is saying.

But the riot in his heart and the unpleasant feeling that others were coveting his lover annoyed him to the extreme.

He doesn't control his emotions very well.

"I don't know. You told me before that adding WeChat is for making friends. Everyone in the clinic has joined you. I thought it was like this." Tong Ling explained while crying.

"Do you like making friends?" Zhou Mian asked.

Tong Ling waved his hand and said, "No more, no more."

He made Tong Ling cry. This was the first time that the little rabbit demon had cried except in bed.

Zhou Mian felt that he should give him a little concession.

Tong Ling's sobs echoed in the room, and Zhou Mian's heart became sour.

What on earth is he doing? Why bully the rabbit?

How long has it been since the little bunny demon took form? It has been a very hard time adapting to human life.

What are you worrying about? Didn't he learn everything he taught himself?

Even if there was something inappropriate, it was because he didn't make it clear to the little monster in time, so who did he have to blame him?

Thinking of this, Zhou Mian raised his hand to wipe away Tong Ling's tears and said, "I'm sorry, don't cry. It's all my fault."

Tong Ling held Zhou Mian's hand and rubbed it, and said, "Tong Tong will never cry again." Don't add others to WeChat. Husband, please don't do this. I'm scared."

Zhou Mian hugged him into his arms, kissed his neck sideways, and said, "I scared you."

"Yes." Tong Ling sobbed. one time.

It was clear that Zhou Mian's tone was almost the same as usual, and he didn't even raise his volume, but it still made Tong Ling extremely frightened.

He hugged Zhou Mian's back tightly, fearing that the man would leave him behind.

Zhou Mian reassured him, and after Tong Ling calmed down a little, he said, "You have to reply to someone."

Tong Ling sniffed and said, "Yeah."

"I'll give you the voice button. Press it and you tell yourself."

Tong Ling always couldn't remember where to find the voice button, and later he simply didn't use it. Anyway, he doesn't use WeChat very often, and the only people who can send messages are people who understand the meaning of his emoticons, so the little rabbit demon is lazy.

"Okay~" Tong Ling responded softly.

Zhou Mian pressed the voice button for him, and the little rabbit demon said word by word: "Hello, although I don't remember who you are, but I already have a boyfriend, please don't send me any more messages. Finally I wish you a happy life."

What a polite way to kill someone.

After the voice message was sent, Zhou Mian asked for his opinion: "Delete him?"

Tong Ling was still wiping his tears with his sleeves, but he nodded without hesitation.

After the man was blocked by Zhou Mian, Tong Ling said in a crying voice: "Delete all the people I don't know. Tongtong won't add strangers anymore."

He lowered his head, as if The kid who did something wrong.

Zhou Mian remained silent, lowered his eyes, and quickly slid his fingers. After a while, there were only five people left on Tong Ling's WeChat account, all of whom were from the clinic.

The little rabbit demon stopped eating the biscuits and huddled in Zhou Mian's arms, staring at the man's profile in trance.

He could see that Zhou Mian was no longer angry, but his face was still tight.

The phone was returned to Tong Ling.

The little rabbit demon held it in vain and said: "Husband, let me kiss you."

It seemed that only in this way could it prove that this matter had really passed.

Zhou Mian lowered his head and touched Tong Ling's lips.

The little rabbit demon said coquettishly: "Not enough."

"Coquettishly." Zhou Mian sighed, held his face and deepened the kiss.

Naturally, when their love reached a deep level, the two hugged each other and fell in love for a long time.

Tong Ling was very delicate that night and kept shouting: "Husband, hug me, husband kiss me."

After that, Tong Ling's neck almost never recovered.

Zhou Mian tried to hide it by putting a band-aid on him, but this would only draw more attention from others.

It was obvious to everyone just how obsessed his partner was with him.

Even though he would be teased by his colleagues every time, Tong Ling never thought about letting these marks exist.

He is a rabbit and knows that marking is the instinct of animals. The same is true for humans. He likes markings. This means that he has a possessor, and it also blocks the rotten peach blossoms for him invisibly. Why not do it?

The short spring passes in a flash, and the hot summer comes.

This is not good news for Tong Ling.

Not only is the rabbit afraid of heat, but also because the coming of summer heralds the arrival of his thunder disaster.

Originally, the thunder tribulation this time was not supposed to happen until the age of 200, but for some reason it was brought forward.

Monsters are born with the ability to predict their own catastrophe. This is their ability to protect themselves.

At the moment, Tong Ling has two choices. One is to find a demon with a higher level of cultivation than him to block for him, and the other is... to bear the three thunders by himself.

There is no demon with a higher cultivation level than him around him who can help him, so he can only choose the second path.

In order not to be beaten to pieces, Tong Ling began to make magic weapons for self-protection.

His spiritual power is very low, and the magic weapon he makes may not have much effect. He can only block a little bit.

Tong Ling began to become sentimental. In the dead of night, he would secretly trace Zhou Mian's facial features with his fingers.

He thought he could stay with him for a long, long time, but God's will played a trick on him.

Originally, he should have had ten years to improve his cultivation. At that time, no matter how weak he was, he could still keep his soul immortal.

He had been working very hard on practicing his spells, but for some reason, the thunder disaster came so unexpectedly.

He didn't know if he could come back. Tong Ling's tears couldn't stop falling when he thought that he might be separated from Zhou Miansheng.

"Husband..." He could only murmur at night.

Tong Ling's magical weapon is ready.

Before the rainy season came, he found Hu Yang.

Hu Yang, who is also a monster, could tell at a glance that he was about to suffer a disaster.

"Let me tell you, no matter how many chickens you feed me this time, you will never expect me to protect you from thunder." Hu Yang folded his arms in front of his chest, making a gesture of self-protection.

Tong Ling smiled bitterly and said, "Of course that's not what I'm doing. I just want to ask you for a favor."

"What favor?" Hu Yang asked warily.

"If...I said if...I die, can you erase my husband's memory for me? Don't let him remember me." Hu Yang had

a strange expression: "You might as well let me help you block the thunder."

The last time he tried to erase Zhou Mian's memory, he almost died in his hands. How dare you do it this time? Is he jealous?

Tong Ling: "Why do you say that?"

Hu Yang: "Oh, I won't wipe it anyway. I can at most collect the body for you, if you still have the body."

Tong Ling: .........

The little rabbit demon was disappointed left.

What should I do if my husband always remembers him? Will she be as sad as him?

He simply couldn't bear to let his husband feel sad for him.

The days of thunder and disaster are coming quietly.

Tong Ling carried his small schoolbag, followed by Zhou Mian who followed him out.

He deceived Zhou Mian and said that his spiritual power was unstable and he needed to go back to the demon world to get the elixir. Zhou Mian did not doubt that he was there and packed a lot of snacks for him, filling his small backpack.

"You really don't need me to send it?" Zhou Mian's words interrupted his thoughts.

"Well, humans can't go to the barrier entrance."

"How long will it take?"

How long? he does not know.

Maybe one day, maybe a month, maybe never come back.

"Soon." Tong Ling continued to weave lies.

"Okay, come back as soon as possible." Zhou Mian reached out and rubbed his hair.

"Yes."

Tong Ling took two steps, then quickly turned around and threw himself into Zhou Mian's arms. He choked and shouted: "Husband..."

He couldn't say any more words.

"Tongtong, do you really have nothing else to say to me?"

Tong Ling closed his eyes and said with determination, "No."

------------------

The author has something to say To say: