Chapter 35

"Recently, a strange incident occurred in Zhuolin Community in Huyun City. Three young men appeared in the state of dogs at the same time..."

The little rabbit demon who was lying on the sofa eating cookies and scrolling through videos accidentally clicked on a live stream News video.

The first sentence of the news narration aroused the curiosity of the little rabbit demon. What does the dog state mean?

The video was blurry and shaky, but you could still see three naked men lying on the ground like dogs, barking at onlookers, and even lifting their legs to urinate into a flower bed nearby.

"Ah...this..." Tong Ling stopped eating biscuits, as if he had been bewitched.

"The three people are extremely aggressive. Now the relevant departments have intervened in the investigation."

The tablet under his body was taken away. Tong Ling looked up and found that Zhou Mian had returned without knowing what happened.

"Looking at the tablet like this is bad for your eyes." The man turned off the player and threw the tablet aside.

"Husband, when did you come back? Why didn't I hear the sound?" Tong Ling jumped up and hugged the man.

Zhou Mian took the opportunity to hold his little buttocks and picked him up, saying, "You are using your rabbit ears to listen to TV. How can you still hear my footsteps?"

"No, it must be too hot. , the ears are useless." The little rabbit demon was talking seriously.

"Really? Let me see if it's useless?" Zhou Mian said and went to kiss Tong Ling's long ears.

The ears were as sensitive and trembling as ever, and Tong Ling's whole body went limp.

"Isn't it quite useful?" Zhou Mian teased him.

Tong Ling buried his face in Zhou Mian's neck and said shyly, "You broke it by kissing me. Now it only responds when you kiss it."

"Relying on me?"

"Well, relying on you."

Zhou Mian turned around and placed Tong Ling on the dining table. He put his hands on the side of the little rabbit demon and trapped him in his arms. As his breaths intertwined, Zhou Mian said ambiguously, "Then let me kiss you somewhere else. I wonder if they will be too close to each other."

Tong Ling was not wearing slippers, and raised his delicate white feet to rub Zhou Mian's lower back and said, "Don't want to eat?"

"My appetizer is always rabbit."

Today Zhou Mian Mian took pity on the little rabbit demon and only did it once before letting him go.

The little monster lying on the dining table has long legs hanging down, his eyes are distracted, and his body is covered with marks, which is very pitiful.

Zhou Mian picked him up and said, "Take a bath first. After taking a bath, I'll go cook."

Tong Ling's voice was dry: "The rice is ready. Today I went to the vegetable market to buy fish. They were alive. I didn't dare to kill them. " , I just fried a piece of cabbage first..."

Zhou Mian smiled and said: "I'll kill him later."

After putting Tong Ling in the bathtub, Zhou Mian went to look for fish.

The little rabbit demon said that the fish was in the sink full of water. When Zhou Mian found it, the fish had been cut into thin slices and placed neatly on the cutting board.

Next to the cupboard, a red shadow slowly turned into a real human form. He said: "The little rabbit was too timid. He held me for a long time and couldn't move his hands. I was anxious. But he was good. He came to me on the spot and almost killed me. Send him away."

"Don't scare him." Zhou Mian reminded coldly.

"He didn't notice me. I didn't even show up. He killed the fish while you were saying 'um um ah ah'."

Zhou Mian paused and said, "Hongyu, don't listen to what you shouldn't."

"Master, you know that my five senses are very sensitive. It's not okay not to listen. Besides, you guys... are quite fierce every time." Hong Yu said, covering her mouth and laughing secretly.

Zhou Mian raised his hand: "Then I'll shut it up for you."

"Hey, don't, don't, don't, I was wrong."

After saying that, he turned into red light and got into the kitchen knife.

Zhou Mian picked up the knife and said to it: "Go to the clinic with me tomorrow."

Hong Yu: "Oh~ I want to accompany the little rabbit to cook at home, but I don't want to go to the cat and dog egg."

"What did you say?" Zhou Mian asked indifferently.

"I said, good master."

The fish fillets were cooked in the pot, and Tong Ling also ran out after taking a bath.

Wearing a loose nightgown, he squeezed in next to Zhou Mian.

"Already... shark?"

"Yeah, they're all in the pot."

Zhou Mian glanced sideways at the little rabbit demon. He stared blankly into the pot, feeling depressed.

Zhou Mian thought he was sympathizing with the fish, and when he was about to speak to comfort him, the little rabbit demon spoke first.

"It smells so good. Is it the flavor of sour soup? But Tongtong can't eat it."

Zhou Mian:...

At the dinner table, Tong Ling shared with Zhou Mian the interesting things he encountered today.

He was beaming with joy and even waved his hands when he got excited.

"Grandpa Qin took me to buy fish. He said he was afraid that others would sell me dead fish. Grandpa Qin helped me pick out the meat. He is so awesome. He said you can't have bubble meat. I don't understand. Grandpa Qin He taught me a lot."

"There is also Rhubarb. Every time I go there, it greets me enthusiastically, but I dare not respond to it, for fear that others will think I am a fool."

"I also played with Zhou Xiaoye in the afternoon. I bought him a popsicle, he gave me two pieces of chocolate, and I left one piece for my husband."

Tong Ling said happily, and his ears curled up unconsciously.

"Has Dahuang left yet?" Zhou Mian asked.

"That's right." The little rabbit's ears drooped, "Dahuang's obsession is too deep. He may be afraid that if he leaves, no one will protect Grandpa Qin anymore. But if the soul stays in the world for too long, it will dissipate. "Yes."

Zhou Mian didn't say anything, but filled Tutu with a bowl of vegetarian soup and handed it to him.

"Why don't good people get rewarded? Are you asleep, Lord God?" Tong Ling sighed, "I hope Dahuang can stay with grandpa for a longer time, and don't lose his mind."

Zhou Mian touched his little head lovingly and said: "There is always a god who never sleeps."

Tong Ling was ordered by Zhou Mian to take a month off, so he now has a lot of time for recreation.

Every day at noon, Tutu would go to the vegetable market to buy vegetables with his little schoolbag on his back.

After going back and forth, he and Old Uncle Qin became close friends.

From time to time, Tong Ling would go to Uncle Qin's place to sit and chat with him.

Uncle Qin liked him very much and would give him some side dishes every time. Tong Ling would also bring him many snacks and fruits from home.

Occasionally, when new customers come to Uncle Qin's vegetable stall, they will ask: "Is he your son? He's so good-looking."

Uncle Qin waved his hand: "How can I be so lucky?"

His bastard son has become A handful of dust.

Old Man Qin's life became more comfortable and he became more energetic. Tong Ling also unexpectedly discovered that Dahuang, whose soul had become void and transparent, was not only reshaped into a spiritual body to keep it temporarily immortal, but also gave it the ability to speak human words. Ability.

At this time, Dahuang straightened up, bowed to Tongling and said, "Thank you."

While Mr. Qin was talking to the guests, Tongling leaned over and pretended to tie his shoelaces, lowering his voice and said: "Ah, Dahuang, can you speak?

Dahuang: "Thank you for praying to the kind-hearted god for me." Tong

Ling didn't know why: "Me?"

Dahuang: "Yes, thank you, you will definitely be blessed."

Tong Ling didn't know until he came home. On the way, he couldn't figure out which god heard his prayer.

Is there really a god who listens to monsters?

Will even the wishes of his insignificant little rabbit demon be taken seriously?

"Brother Tong!" A child's voice broke Tong Ling's thoughts.

"Xiao Ye." Tong Ling waved to him.

Zhou Xiaoye ran over quickly with short legs.

"Brother Tong, are you going to buy groceries again?" Zhou Xiaoye asked, staring at the big and small bags in his hand.

"Yes, I also bought some fruit. Here, take whatever you want." Tong Ling opened the fruit bag to Zhou Xiaoye.

"My grandma also bought me cookies today, and I brought one for you." Zhou Xiaoye took out a sandwich cookie from his pocket.

The two exchanged snacks and sat down in the small pavilion next to the children's area.

"Brother Tong, summer vacation is almost over." Zhou Xiaoye said melancholy.

"Are you going to school again after it's over?" Tong Ling asked.

"Yeah." Zhou Xiaoye hugged the apple gloomily.

"Don't you like school very much? Why aren't you happy when school starts?"

"Actually, I don't like school... but my parents said that as long as I get double hundred points in the final exam, they will take me to the zoo during the summer vacation. Son, I haven't seen them for a long time."

"Then did you get double hundred points this time?"

Zhou Xiaoye pouted: "I did, but they lied to me again. The summer vacation is almost over. They He didn't come to see me either."

"Could it be...too busy?" Tong Ling carefully weighed his words.

"Are you always busy, sir?" Zhou Xiaoye asked confused.

"Yeah." Tong Ling nodded, "Look at my husband, he is a pet doctor, and he is very, very busy every day."

"Then why aren't you busy?"

Shatu Zhuxin?

Tong Ling twitched his lips: "Because my education is low and it is difficult to find a job, so Xiaoye, you should study hard and don't be like me, who is always not busy and looks like a waste."

Zhou Xiaoye shook his head: "You You're not a waste. In fact, I hope my parents can be like you sometimes and accompany me."

Tong Ling touched the child's head and said, "Yes, they will definitely come to accompany you when they are done. "

Zhou Xiaoye! Where is the soy sauce you bought?!" Grandma Zhou stood not far away with her hands on her waist and said aggressively.

"Yeah, my grandma is here, I have to go." After saying that, the child ran away like a gust of wind.

"I'm going to buy it now~" A childish voice floated.

As soon as Tong Ling arrived home in the elevator, he received a call from Zhou Mian.

"Tongtong, let's have dinner together tonight. I'll go home to pick you up now."

"Yeah, I forgot about it. I've already bought all the food."

"It doesn't matter, just put it in the refrigerator."

The 25th of every month is a clinic dinner . On that day, Zhou Mian rewarded his employees.

Tong Ling quickly put the vegetables in the refrigerator, and hurriedly cleaned himself up. Yes, it's the beautiful Xiangtutu.

He rushed downstairs, and Zhou Mian's car happened to drive in.

Tong Ling opened the car door and got into the passenger seat, brushed his bangs and asked, "My hair is not messed up, right?"

"No." Zhou Mian smoothed the hair on the back of his head for him, "Are you wearing perfume?"

" I haven't been willing to use the one you gave me before. I walked outside all day today and didn't have time to take a shower when I got home. It must be very smelly."

"It doesn't stink."

Zhou Mian pinched his chin and kissed it.

Tongtong is an exquisite rabbit.

------------------

The author has something to say:

At nine o'clock in the evening, there will probably be another update.