Chapter 59

Zhou Mian and Tong Ling only stayed in Quining City for one day before packing up and returning to Fuyun City.

He knew that he couldn't escape what was coming, but he didn't want to be someone who was easily manipulated.

Zhou Mian told the staff at the clinic that he needed to take a long leave for something and might not be able to come for a long time. He hoped that everyone would help take care of him.

Qiuqiu asked jokingly: "Brother Mian is going on honeymoon with the landlady?"

Zhou Mian smiled and said nothing.

After explaining everything, Zhou Mian went back to the office to pack his things.

Hu Yang followed in. He stood at the door staring at Zhou Mian and hesitated to speak.

Zhou Mian looked up at him and said, "Is something wrong?"

Hu Yang twisted his clothes and said for a long time, "Doctor Zhou, what are you going to do? Can you take me with you?"

Zhou Mian's hand paused and he said : "Hu Yang, the way you practice now is very good, you don't need to follow me."

"I, I am not doing it for practice, I want to repay the favor..." Hu Yang said seriously.

"Repay the favor?" Zhou Mian thought for a moment, "If it's because of the tail, there's no need."

"No." Hu Yang took out a small notebook from his bag, "Before this, Dr. Zhou also helped I have a lot."

Zhou Mian took the red-covered book and glanced at it. It listed the years, months and days, the fruit tea cooked by Zhou Mian, the chicken cooked by Zhou Mian, and the injuries. How much did it cost to be admitted to the hospital.

"Dr. Zhou, actually I have a rough idea of ​​what you are doing. You collected a lot of souls some time ago, and I heard that there was something strange going on at Honglu Mountain. I may not be able to do much, but I will do my best. "

Pah." Zhou Mian closed the notebook.

"Didn't you always want to be my Baojiaxian?" Zhou Mian asked quietly.

"I overestimated my capabilities before." Hu Yang lowered his head in shame.

How dare he, a little demon, say that he is the protector of the evil god?

"Put your god into my house tomorrow."

Please bring the god into my home. This means that Zhou Mian recognizes his identity as Baojiaxian.

"Dr. Zhou, is that what I think it means?" Hu Yang asked excitedly.

"I may be gone for a long time. When I'm gone, I'll ask you to take care of Tongtong for me. The clinic also asks you to take care of Tongtong."

Hu Yang said incoherently: "I, I can, I know, what I mean is, If you have anything else to ask, I, I can also do it."

Zhou Mian shook his head slightly, in his opinion, only Tong Ling was the one he was most worried about.

It would be better to have one more person to protect him.

Zhou Mian packed up his things and walked out. Hu Yang called after him, "Doctor Zhou."

"Is there anything else?" Zhou Mian looked sideways at him.

"You'll come back, right?"

Tong Ling prepared a meal at home and waited for Zhou Mian to come home.

He always felt that his man was very preoccupied these past two days. He tried to ask him once, but the man said he was too tired and didn't get a good rest.

Is it really?

Hong Yu has also become very busy recently. She often goes out early and comes back late. When she comes back, she hides in the statue. She doesn't even watch TV series. The whole family has lost the liveliness of the past and is shrouded in sadness.

"Didi." The sound of pressing the code sounded at the door.

The next moment, Zhou Mian's tall figure appeared at the entrance.

"It smells so good. What did Tongtong do?" Zhou Mian talked to him while changing his shoes.

"I stewed tomato and beef soup." The little rabbit said happily.

Zhou Mian stepped forward, touched the little rabbit demon's head, and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

"It's not hard at all. Tongtong likes to cook for her husband."

Zhou Mian pinched the little rabbit demon's chin and covered it. With a warm and moist kiss, he said, "You also

need to eat well." Tong Ling: "Of course I eat well, I've gained weight recently."

"Really?" Zhou Mian squeezed Tong Ling's waist, and then "You're still very thin."

"You're coaxing me again..." Tong Ling argued in a low voice, "The other day you said Tongtong was a fat rabbit with no legs."

Zhou Mian smiled and rubbed Tong Ling's black hair. , said: "Keeping a grudge against me again."

"Well, Tutu does hold a grudge."

Zhou Mian pinched the cheek flesh of the little rabbit demon, his eyes were rather gloomy.

I wonder if such a "vindictive" little rabbit demon will forgive him in the future.

"By the way, husband, why do you want to take a long leave? Do you have anything important to do?"

"Yes." Zhou Mian responded.

Under Tong Ling's questioning gaze, Zhou Mian added: "I want to go back to the Rabbit Clan with you."

"What?" Tong Ling's eyes widened in surprise, and the smile gradually spread on his face, "Tong Tong didn't Did you hear that correctly?"

"No." Zhou Mian picked up the little rabbit and the two of them sat back on the sofa. "I always heard you say how good the rabbit tribe is. I was thinking what if we really settle there in the future? So go and have a look in advance."

Tong Ling crossed his legs excitedly. He put his arms around Zhou Mian's neck and shouted, "I will definitely not disappoint you, husband! Long live my husband!"

Tong Ling originally wanted to give the clan leader a message, saying They will arrive at the Rabbit Clan in these two days.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Mian said no, and they set off immediately after eating.

Tong Ling was confused: "Why are you so anxious?"

Zhou Mian said calmly: "Because we don't have much vacation, I want to stay with you for two more days in the Rabbit Clan."

Tutu was moved: "Husband, Tongtong loves you to death. ."

The human world is already in autumn when dead leaves are everywhere, but the rabbit tribe is still in spring full of vitality.

When Zhou Mian came out of the barrier, he saw a vast expanse of green spring scenery.

Everything here looks so peaceful and peaceful, and life here is full of vitality.

Along the way, Tong Ling met many familiar tribesmen. He took Zhou Mian's hand and told others that this was his husband.

Even the passing butterflies almost asked him to catch them and introduce them to them.

Lu Yan sensed Zhou Mian's arrival from the fluctuations in the barrier, so he stood waiting at the door of the mansion early.

Tong Ling saw him from a distance, trotted over and said, "Clan leader~"

The little rabbit demon plunged into Lu Yan's arms, he was like a child who had not grown up.

"You're back? Why didn't you tell me in advance?" Lu Yan lovingly patted Tong Ling on the back.

"Patriarch, my husband came back with me this time. We were in a hurry, so we didn't inform you in advance." Tong Ling said happily.

Lu Yan bowed his hands and saluted Zhou Mian, who came over, "I didn't know that Lord Evil God was coming, so I'm sorry for the delay in greeting you."

Zhou Mian didn't pay so much attention to the cumbersome etiquette. He nodded slightly and said, "Hello, I often hear Tongtong mentioned you, and I'm sorry that I only came to visit now."

Lu Yan: "You are serious. Thanks to you for taking care of Tongtong these days, Lu Yan is grateful."

"You should take care of him." Zhou Mian Wen Wen looked at the little rabbit demon.

The little monster smiled so hard that he narrowed his eyes and was looking at him with two little rabbit teeth exposed.

"Yes, please come in." Lu Yan stretched out his hand and made a "please" gesture.

Zhou Mian stepped into the house.

In the front hall, Lu Yan ordered someone to bring the best Xue Rui tea. This is a tea unique to their rabbit tribe. Because the growing conditions are extremely harsh and difficult to grow, it is very precious.

Only when distinguished guests come, Lu Yan is willing to let someone cut a small piece and cook it.

After the three of them sat down, Tong Ling put the nutritional supplements in his hand on the table and said, "Patriarch, my husband bought these~"

Lu Yan said politely, "I have cost you money again."

"It's all deserved. "

Not to mention that Lu Yan is Tong Ling's elder, even ordinary friends should bring some visiting gifts.

The room was filled with the strong fragrance of tea. Lu Yan said to Tong Ling: "Tongtong, your grandma rabbit is in the backyard. Do you want to go and have a look?"

Tong Ling: "Okay."

He stood up and turned his head again. Looking at Zhou Mian: "Husband, will you come with me?"

Zhou Mian smiled and said: "I have something to discuss with Patriarch Lu, and I will come to you later."

Tong Ling turned his head and looked at him. He wanted to ask what was being discussed, but Suddenly he remembered that his husband had mentioned marriage to him before, and took him to pay homage to his parents two days ago. So he must have come to see the clan leader in such a hurry today to discuss marriage!

Yes, that must be the case!

With this thought in mind, the little rabbit demon didn't hesitate and ran towards the backyard.

He wants to tell Grandma Rabbit that he is going to get married!

After the little rabbit demon left, the atmosphere became serious.

Lu Yan said, "If you don't mind, let's go to the study to chat."

Zhou Mian looked back at the little rabbit demon's back and said, "Okay."

Lu Yan's study was antique, and he liked paintings very much. There were paintings on the walls. Many of the new works on the desk are still wet with pen and ink.

"Do you have any orders when you come here this time?" Lu Yan asked.

Lu Yan was very good at observing people's words. Even if Zhou Mian didn't say anything, he could guess a thing or two.

"Fan Yin told me that the soul-eating beast imprisoned in Wu'ao Mountain is about to break out of the formation."

Lu Yan was shocked and frowned: "No wonder the dark clouds in the southwest have been lingering recently, and there is so much death. The beast has awakened."

Zhou Mian: "Let me ask you, have you ever peeked into the secret of heaven?"

Lu Yan admitted generously: "Yes."

"What did you see inside?"

Lu Yan hesitated for a moment, but answered honestly. : "The appearance of my death."

Zhou Mian was convinced. It seemed that Fan Yin didn't lie to him this time.

"I have something I need you to do. I wonder if you are willing?"

"It doesn't matter if you say so."

After coming out of the study, Zhou Mian found the back garden under the guidance of Lu Yan. Tong Ling was accompanying Peng Ran at the moment. Weeding.

When he saw Zhou Mian, he pulled Peng Ran's sleeve and said, "Grandma Rabbit, my husband is here. He is very handsome, right?"

Peng Ran looked up and said to Tong Ling, "Tong Tong Sure enough, when I grow up, I only care about my husband."

Tong Ling lowered his head shyly: "Tong Tong has reached the age to get married~"

Peng Ran pinched Tong Ling's nose, stood up and saluted Zhou Mian, "Lord God."

"Hello."

After a brief greeting, Zhou Mian reached out to Tong Ling: "Won't you take me to visit your house?"

Tong Ling jumped up and took Zhou Mian's hand: "Go now~"

Zhou Mian Mian squatted in front of a low wooden house, lost in thought.

house? Isn't it really a DIY model cabin?

Tong Ling scratched his head: "Well... Tongtong can build a big house."

"Where is your land?" Zhou Mian asked again.

Isn't the little rabbit demon most proud of his land cultivation?

When he mentioned the land, Tong Ling's eyes lit up. He pointed to the back of the wooden house and said, "That whole piece of land is full of children!"

Zhou Mian made a rough estimate. Well, it is as big as the toilet at home...

- ------------------

The author has something to say: