Chapter 7

The fog in the dream cannot be lifted, and the people trapped in the nightmare are moved beyond words.

Zhou Mian rarely has such a difficult time controlling himself.

Alcohol pushed the body's desire to the peak, the hot and burning sensation burned the mind, and the deep inside screamed.

Dry lips are in desperate need of moisturizing water.

Zhou Mian struggled to open his eyes and tried to explore everything around him, trying to find something to cool himself down.

"You can't sleep here, you'll really catch a cold." The sweet and soft male voice was close at hand.

"Then...where should I sleep?" Zhou Mian subconsciously talked to him.

"Go back to the room."

"But I can't stand up."

The outstretched hand touched the soft fur on his palm.

"So why do you drink so much? Don't you want to share it with me?"

Judging from the voice, the other party should be a very young boy, who was "blaming" him half-coquettishly and half-angry at the moment.

Although Zhou Mian didn't know who he was, from what he said, it seemed like the two of them had known each other for a long time.

His thoughts were in a mess, and Zhou Mian was too lazy to think about it, so he said smoothly: "Okay, I'll share it with you next time."

"Really?" The young man's voice was a little louder, and his clear voice was full of surprise and joy.

"Yeah." Zhou Mian paused, "Where are you? Why can't I see you?"

"I'm in your hands."

After being drunk, his brain reacted half a beat slower, and Zhou Mian's right hand moved unconsciously. Tucked it in a bit, and kneaded it with some skill.

"Don't, don't touch it like this, it's so weird."

"What are you?"

Zhou Mian wanted to see clearly what was in his hand, but everywhere he looked was covered in fog.

"What are you?" He repeated it when he didn't get an answer.

"Yeah!" The young man exclaimed.

Immediately afterwards, Zhou Mian clearly felt that the soft hair on his hands faded, and the cold and delicate touch of skin gave the hot palms a moment of relief. But what followed was that the evil fire in his heart grew stronger and stronger.

At this moment, he was like a dying man walking in a scorching desert, and the coolness in his hands turned into a sweet spring that could save him.

He needed and desperately craved more.

"I'm a monster, are you afraid?" The young man's final voice rose, and there was a lovely innocence hidden in the tone.

"Why are you afraid?"

"I can eat people." He deliberately frightened him.

"Oh, it's so scary." Zhou Mian cooperated, "Then try it."

Zhou Mian's hand touched the other person's smooth back and slender arm.

He exerted a little force, and the unsuspecting boy was pulled into his arms.

The person hidden in the mist finally showed his true face.

Under the thick and slender white eyelashes are a pair of large and bright almond-shaped eyes, with slightly lower eyelids, giving them a sense of innocence when looking at people. The nose is delicate and small, as if the lips are pink and moist with lipstick, and the small raised lip beads on the upper lip add a bit of seductiveness to the small mouth.

It was my first time meeting him, but I felt a sense of familiarity.

"I, I'm kidding you." The young man leaned on his chest and defended hastily, "I don't eat people, I'm a vegetarian."

The young man's skin was so white that it was almost transparent. The two of them were only breathing apart, and Zhou Mian could see him clearly. The tiny fuzz on his face and the ruby ​​eyes that are different from ordinary people.

Maybe he knew this was a dream, or maybe he was just too drunk tonight.

Zhou Mian raised his head slightly, and the tips of their noses brushed against each other.

He gradually tested to see if the boy would struggle to leave.

The scent of wine and the faint scent of grass were entangled with each other. The boy only moved slightly. After Zhou Mian tightened his arms a little, he lay down obediently again.

"Smells so strongly of alcohol." The young man said softly.

"Well, I drank too much tonight."

"Does your wine taste good?" The young man blinked his big eyes.

"It's okay."

"Is it made from grapes or green fruits?"

Zhou Mian smiled and whispered, "Neither."

"What is it made from?"

"Do you want to try it?"

"Okay? ?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Zhou Mian's kiss fell on the jelly lips.

It feels just like I imagined, soft and sweet.

After just a brief moment, Zhou Mian left.

"Did you taste it?" Zhou Mian teased.

After realizing it, the young man touched his lips and his eyes widened again, like a frightened kitten.

"You, you kissed me..." He was a little flustered.

This look of ignorance is even more endearing.

Zhou Mian said sorry, leaned forward, held his face and covered it again.

The person in his arms was so stupid that he couldn't even resist.

Zhou Mian's tense rationality disintegrated little by little, turning all his emotions into enthusiasm.

"Well, it hurts." The young man turned his face sideways and distanced himself from Zhou Mian. There were tears in his eyes and the corners of his lips were broken.

"Sorry, it's my fault. Are you crying?"

"We monsters don't cry..."

After saying that, with a "whoosh", the boy shrank into a ball. Before Zhou Mian could see clearly what it was, he suddenly It was gone in a blink of an eye.

"Hey, hey..." He shouted twice in the direction of the mist.

"Hiss." Zhou Mian finally woke up from his dream with his index finger hurting.

He knocked on his head, which was so painful that it was about to explode, and held the other hand where the pain was coming from in front of his eyes to look at it.

There are two deep tooth marks on the index finger, one up and one down. The shape can be recognized as the teeth marks of a rabbit at a glance.

Zhou Mian turned his head and looked over. The gray little rabbit squatted into a rabbit ball and stared at him angrily.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Zhou Mian was not energetic.

He looked up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only half past three in the morning.

After sleeping for a while, Zhou Mian woke up from the wine.

Recalling that he caught the rabbit and hugged it before going to bed, thinking that it would be bitten if it made it uncomfortable and dissatisfied, Zhou Mian didn't take it to heart.

Tong Ling didn't bite his skin, so he was merciful after thinking about it.

Zhou Mian stood up, held the tomb in his hand and put it back into its nest, then turned and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Pouring a handful of cold water on his face, Zhou Mian looked at himself in the mirror.

The clear water droplets slid over the straight bridge of the nose, the thin chin, and finally dripped into the water-filled noodle pool.

The scenes in the dream kept flashing back in my mind like a movie.

The boy's red eyes, slightly baby-fat cheeks, and even the touch of his lips are all extremely clear.

It's so real that people don't want to believe it's just a dream.

Zhou Mian stared at himself in the mirror for a long time, then stretched out his wet hand and wiped it on the mirror, causing the water stains to blur the image in the mirror.

He laughed at himself and thought that the first time he had an inappropriate desire was for someone of the same sex. He didn't know whether it was Qiuqiu's words in the afternoon that had a psychological suggestion or because he himself was not straight.

He couldn't see his heart clearly now, and he couldn't understand the feeling of loss in his heart.

He thought, he was almost able to catch him...

shook his head and smiled helplessly, it didn't matter if he caught him, it was just a dream.

Tong Ling sat in the den, his heart almost jumping out of his mouth.

Humans don't know, but they know exactly what happened.

It accidentally broke into human dreams. No, to be precise, it was more like it was attracted by a force.

That power is like the dew that nourishes a flower, surrounding it and watering it.

So much so that after being irrigated, Tong Ling was able to use its true form to communicate with humans, allowing humans to hear its voice, and under the tentative caress of humans, it became comfortable and transformed into a human form.

With its level of cultivation, it couldn't see through the source of the power at all. It only knew that it was the smell that overflowed from the depths of the man's soul, and the little monster liked it very much, so it greedily sucked it in.

Tong Ling felt that he was now full of spiritual power, and he quickly recited the secret in his heart, hoping that he could actually transform into an illusory body instead of just an illusory body in a dream.

Once, twice, three times, every time I opened my eyes, I was still just a little rabbit, and it seemed that I had failed again.

What's the next step?

"Click," the bathroom door opened.

The man had no clothes on, with a white bath towel around his waist and a dry towel of the same color on the back of his neck.

While wiping his hair, he muttered to himself: "I'm really not drunk yet, and I haven't even brought a change of clothes."

Tong Lingpa looked at him at the fence. His well-defined abdominal muscles and strong arm muscles were all the same as his warm face. The tranquil face is irrelevant.

It was a body exuding male hormones from head to toe.

Tong Ling swallowed his saliva.

The scene in the dream is still vivid in my mind.

The little monster blushed and covered his eyes with his long ears, trying to erase the embarrassing memory, but the picture became clearer and clearer, and there was a "tsk tsk" kissing sound in his ears.

I can't stand it!

"Don't think about it." It shouted unconsciously.

"Huh?" The man suddenly stopped and looked sideways.

Oops, it, did it just speak?

Tong Ling sat down on the ground with a "thud", his little paws covering his mouth and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

The man looked around and found nothing unusual. He just assumed that he was still hallucinating because he was still drunk, and then returned to the room.

After making sure that the man was gone, Tong Ling quietly said: "Oh, little rabbit, I am a little rabbit."

Ah! He can really speak!

Why suddenly...

wait, maybe it's not sudden.

If you think about it carefully, every time a man gets close to it, he will give it an orifice.

The first time I kissed its ears, and now I kissed its mouth.

Let it hear and speak human words.

Everything started because of that man.

Thinking back to that brief transformation, maybe a man can replace the nine-tailed fox and cultivate with it!

The so-called dual cultivation method is to complement each other. Usually monsters like to dual cultivate with gods and demons of the same kind or higher level, and humans are never considered.

Because humans have no cultivation, there is no way to help their partner improve their spiritual power, unless they are practitioners with some Taoism.

But for some reason, the man Tong Ling met seemed simple, but he successfully opened the "hearing" skills for him. Could this be the man who was destined by the elders?

Tong Ling is still young and cannot understand the secrets. He thinks that it would be a great thing if someone can help him transform. He will explore his doubts later.

But through the method of dual cultivation, two people can understand each other's minds.

Tong Ling selfishly felt that humans liked it. They loved to praise it and hug it. In dreams, they even took the initiative to cuddle and kiss it. In their demon world, this would be considered a job.

What about itself?

Little Claws scratched his head. He never resisted the closeness of humans, and even liked it very much. Sometimes he would even take the initiative to ask humans to smooth his fur and stroke his little tail. He, he was actually willing to do so.

Now, the human who opened its two orifices has had close contact with it. As a result, it cannot get married to the nine-tailed fox because it has been contaminated by other people's scent. It is better to wait for the transformation to be successful and then go back. The demon world withdrew from this family relationship.

The fox on the left and right broke the promise, so he probably didn't want to marry him, so let's grant everyone's wish.

After thinking about it, Tong Ling rolled out of the fence and jumped towards the human bedroom.

Although its power is low, it is better than being diligent and studious.

He knows all the secrets of magic by heart.

I quickly ran through the basic mental techniques for dual cultivation in my mind, and, well, I'll use this tonight.

The door to the human bedroom was ajar, and Tong Ling pushed his nose through the crack.

Just when I poked my little head in, I saw a human being bending down to look for clothes. There was not a trace of extra fat on his body, and he looked proud and outstanding everywhere.

Wait...that, that's...Tong Ling was stunned.

Where did the basic mental method come from?

Tong Ling sat on the ground, crossed his hind legs and looked under him, then looked at the human being.

This, this can't work! Kill the rabbit!

--------------------

The author has something to say:

If you feel that this chapter is sparse, it is normal, and you have revised it twelve or three times, but it has become boring.