Chapter 65

Zhou Mian is not sure about what happened between Hong Yu and Hu Yang. In his impression, the relationship between the two seemed to be quite bad before. When did it develop into this?

"Hmm~ I want you to feed me~" Hong Yu folded her arms and pretended to be shy.

Under Zhou Mian's gaze, Hu Yang picked up a piece of beef with trembling chopsticks and fed it to Hong Yu.

"I hate it, I still want to eat it." Hong Yu's small fist punched Hu Yang's chest, almost missing Hu Yang's inner elixir.

Zhou Mian bared his teeth. It would be better to let this shameful thing rot in the hellfire pool.

Tong Ling came out with the cut potato slices and added some soup to the pot.

Qiuqiu: "Madam boss, don't be busy. There are enough dishes for us to eat. Please sit down and try some together."

Tong Ling was still not used to eating greasy food, so he proposed to cook hot pot because he knew everyone liked it. In normal gatherings, everyone deliberately chooses a place with light food, which is just to accommodate him.

So this time he also wanted his friends to enjoy themselves.

"It doesn't matter to me. You guys should eat more. My grandma grows the vegetarian vegetables. They are very natural and harmless." Tong Ling said with a smile.

Xiaoyue: "Madam boss, these are all grown by your grandma? How amazing."

Tong Ling nodded and said, "Grandma can do everything, and can also make clothes."

Seeing Tong Ling chatting happily with others, Zhou Mian smiled. The good beef was put into Tongling's bowl.

Tong Ling:?

"Husband, did you make the wrong choice? I don't want to eat..."

"Don't be picky about food." Zhou Mian interrupted him quietly, "There is nothing wrong with eating meat."

Tong Ling frowned, and he put the beef in the bowl After stirring it for a while, I finally put it into my mouth with my eyes closed.

The smell of meat in his mouth made Tong Ling almost vomit on the spot.

He tried hard to hold it in, stretched out his hand to pull out some toilet paper, covered his mouth, and said vaguely: "Sorry, I have to go to the bathroom."

Tong Ling ran away in a hurry, and Xiaoyue lowered her voice and said: "Brother Mian, what's the matter with you? You clearly know that the landlady is a vegetarian, but if you let him eat meat, how can he feel better?"

Zhou Mian put down his chopsticks and said, "You guys eat first, and I'll go check on him."

Through the bathroom door, Zhou Mian listened. The sound of the faucet flushing was mixed with several sounds of Tong Ling's retching.

Zhou Mian regretted it. Why did he treat Tong Ling like this?

Just because of the evil spirit's words, he wanted to prove that the little rabbit monster could change for him. He tried hard to bring the pure and kind little monster into his world.

Whether it was learning to eat meat or accepting a darker world, he hoped that the little rabbit demon wouldn't be too different from him.

But he ignored one thing: he was led away by the evil spirit invisibly.

Why did the little monster have to accommodate him instead of him changing for the little monster?

Zhou Mian opened the bathroom door and found Tong Ling lying on the sink washing his face.

When he heard the door open, he subconsciously looked up in the mirror.

Seeing that the person coming was Zhou Mian, he forced out a smile: "Husband, was I too rude just now?"

Zhou Mian closed the door with his backhand, stepped forward, took Tong Ling into his arms, kissed his hair and said, "I'm sorry.

Tong Ling: "It's my fault. I should adapt to life in the human world as soon as possible. I can't always let everyone accommodate me. Husband, I will learn to eat meat as soon as possible." The little

monster's thoughtfulness and sensibleness made Zhou Mian feel even more guilty.

He said: "You can refuse all my unreasonable requests from now on. Don't make yourself unhappy. I don't need you to be so obedient. I'm not right in everything."

Tong Ling got out of Zhou Mian's arms and he raised his hand to caress him. Zhou Mian raised his eyebrows and said, "Husband, what's wrong with you? You don't seem to be very happy lately. You're always frowning. Is there something you can't tell me?"

Zhou Mian took the little monster's hand and let go. He kissed her on the lips and said, "I may be starting to lose control."

Zhou Mian's evil spirit has absorbed too much dark power, and it wants to dominate Zhou Mian's thoughts all the time.

It not only strengthened Zhou Mian's desire to control Tong Ling, but also made it easier for Zhou Mian to fall into a bad state of violence.

Ghasts are paranoid and jealous.

It carries all Zhou Mian's dark and negative emotions, and now that it is growing stronger, these emotions are also amplified.

But his original love for Tong Ling turned into a weapon that would hurt Tong Ling at all times.

"Husband, don't be afraid, Tongtong will always be with you."

Ever since Zhou Mian confessed to Tong Ling that he couldn't control his emotions, Tong Ling had been paying attention to him all the time.

Once he noticed signs of anger, Tong Ling would go up to Zhou Mian and give him a kiss to calm him down.

Needless to say, Zhou Mian quite liked this.

But as time passed, Zhou Mian suddenly discovered that Tong Ling's spirit was getting worse and worse.

Even spiritual power began to weaken.

Every time he asked, Tong Ling couldn't explain the reason, except that he might not have had a good rest.

Until one day, Zhou Mian woke up and found that the people next to him had turned into children!

The child looked about six or seven years old. His white hair reached to his ankles, and his bunny ears were short and sticking out from his hair.

Zhou Mian was no longer calm, and called out: "Tongtong."

"Huh?" The child woke up slowly, his long eyelashes trembling several times before slowly opening his eyes, "Husband, are you going to work? "

As he said that, the child sat up from the bed. The originally fitting pajamas fell under his shoulders, and the sleeves covered his hands.

"Eh? Why did the clothes get bigger?" Tong Ling asked confusedly.

"It's not that the clothes have gotten bigger, it's that you have gotten smaller." Zhou Mian explained.

The little rabbit tilted his head and said, "What do you mean?"

It's so damn cute!

Zhou Mian carried the child and went to the dressing mirror. Tong Ling looked at the reflected figure and shouted, "Who is this little man!"

"Tongtong, tell me the truth, do you feel uncomfortable in any way? "Zhou Mian looked serious.

Tong Ling: "Really not...at most, I feel tired easily these days, and my spiritual energy seems to be overdrawn."

"But you haven't used your spiritual power recently."

"Yeah, that's weird." Little Rabbit scratched his head with his fat hands.

Zhou Mian suspected that the problem lay with himself.

He knew very little about demons and didn't know who to consult about such matters.

Now we can only settle down Tong Ling first.

He sent a message to Kureha, asking him to take two sets of children's clothes home, and gave him the approximate measurements.

An hour later, Hong Yu came back with Le Dian Dian in his arms, and Hu Yang came with him.

Hong Yu has been staying at Hu Yang's house during this period, and Zhou Mian found it inexplicable that they were so good to each other.

Hong Yu looked at the little bunny demon held in Zhou Mian's hand, and his eyes suddenly lit up. He stretched out his hand and said, "It's so cute. Hong Yu wants to hug it too~"

Before he could pounce on him, he was covered by Zhou Mian's big hand. Pushing him away in the face.

"Stingy master, Hongyu is angry. The worst is that Hongyu will give Yangyang a hug."

Hu Yang: I'm going to fuck you, why are you taking me with you if you are looking for death?

Zhou Mian glanced at him and took Tong Ling back to the bedroom to change clothes.

The child's tomb became smaller and softer.

Her little hands are chubby, her little feet are also chubby, and she looks more like a doll after wearing well-fitting clothes.

The two held hands and returned to the living room together.

At this time, Hu Yang and Hong Yu were sitting on the sofa waiting for them.

When Hong Yu saw the little Tong Ling, she wanted to pinch Tong Ling's face, but Zhou Mian slapped her against the wall.

Hu Yang glanced sideways at Hong Yu to make sure that he was thick-skinned and could withstand the beating, then turned to Tong Ling and said, "Are you okay?"

Tong Ling sat next to Zhou Mian, with his short legs resting on the edge of the sofa. He shook his head and said, "I'm fine. It's just embarrassing to suddenly become like this."

Hu Yang secretly glanced at Zhou Mian's face with his peripheral vision, pursed his lips and finally said nothing.

"It's not sudden. Yang Yang said you were over-absorbed... Hmm..." Before Hong Yu could finish her words, Hu Yang covered her mouth.

These two arms really dare to say anything!

"What do you know?" Zhou Mianliang asked.

Hu Yang's back was shaken, and his hands and feet were weak.

Hong Yu took the opportunity to break free and said: "Yang Yang said that it was because of the master that the little rabbit became like this."

Hu Yang's heart sank and he said to himself: It's over. He died at the age of 408.

Tong Ling hurriedly said: "How could it be possible? Don't make blind guesses~"

Zhou Mian knew that the matter was not simple, so he said to Hu Yang: "Tell me everything you know."

Hu Yang hesitated again and again, and knelt down to kowtow to Zhou Mian first. He raised his head twice and said, "This is to thank Dr. Zhou for kowtowing because the people in the six realms had no choice but to fall into demons. You may not like what I say next, but... it is indeed the truth."

Zhou Mian looked at him quietly and said: " "Say."

Hu Yang said eloquently: "You used to be the body of an evil god, so you and Tong Ling complemented each other when they were practicing dual cultivation. Your divine power even made his spiritual power surge. But now you have lost your godhead and fallen into the devil's way. , the evil body only knows how to ask for spiritual power of the same kind, but will not repay it. Therefore, every time Tong Ling has sex with you, you are overdrawing his inner elixir. The way he looks now is equivalent to losing hundreds of years. His cultivation level..."

Hu Yang didn't know that Zhou Mian had become a demon at first. He thought that Zhou Mian had subdued the soul-devouring beast and was contaminated with the evil spirit of the beast, so that he would develop a strong demonic aura. Otherwise, he would have warned him long ago. Tong Ling.

It wasn't until Hong Yu spilled the beans today that he realized something was wrong. He also heard that Tong Ling had turned into a child, and he became even more certain that all this was related to Zhou Mian's fall into the devil.

Zhou Mian's heart trembled, and it turned out to be him...

"Is there any way to remedy this?" Zhou Mian asked.

"Yes." Hu Yang said, "He can continue to practice and make up for the past hundred years of cultivation, but during this period, you can no longer have the same room."

Zhou Mian glanced at Tong Ling, and now that he looked like this, the two of them naturally He wouldn't have sex, and he wasn't a pervert. He was just worried that he would cause secondary harm to Tong Ling.

"Husband." The child on the side held his two fingers, "It's okay for Tongtong. Tongtong practices very hard and will make up for it soon. Husband, don't blame yourself."

A hundred years, that's a hundred years of cultivation. For a little demon like Tong Ling with average talent, it would be really, really hard.

"Is there any way for me to return my cultivation to him?"

Hu Yang hesitated and said, "I'm not sure about this...but..."

"But what?"

"What if you completely succumb to the demon soul one day ?" , I might eat Tong Ling."

Zhou Mian's pupils trembled when he heard this.

"Why?" Hong Yu asked in surprise.

"The demons believe that the lover who is not of the same kind can be integrated into the flesh and blood, so that they can never be separated."

"After eating the lover, they will imprison the other person's soul in their own body, talk to him every day, and can also talk to him in the demon realm. They have sex, and until the one with the demon body dies, their souls will disappear together."

"How do you know so clearly?" Hong Yu put her hands on her hips, "You don't have a demon lover, do you?"

Hu Yang was too lazy to I ignored him and said to Zhou Mian: "Please believe me."

"Because my sister was eaten by her demon lover. After that, the monster came to me. With such a face, it was actually my sister. Talking to me, I really can't believe it." Hu Yang was a little sad when he mentioned this.

Hong Yu patted his back comfortingly and said, "Don't cry, please."

Zhou Mian closed his eyes gently, and Fan Shu's words echoed in his ears again: "I lost my lover when I was a demon."

"Husband, sir. , I believe you, but if you really want to eat me one day, can you please don't sprinkle the chili pepper on it?"

Zhou Mian knew that the little rabbit was using humorous words to relax him, and he rubbed the little rabbit demon's shortened ears: "That day will never come."

------------------

The author has something to say: