Chapter 41

The swimming bunny finished its sports training and was dried by her husband before being placed on the dining table to eat.

Zhou Mian clipped Little Rabbit's swimming gear with small clips and hung it outside the balcony. The little bundle was super cute.

When I returned to the dining room, I saw that the little rabbit had turned into a human form and was waving its ears.

"What's wrong? Is there water in your ears?" Zhou Mian asked, touching the long ears of the little rabbit demon.

"No, it's just that I didn't feel comfortable after covering it for a long time."

Zhou Mian put the tip of the rabbit ear to his lips, kissed it, and said, "If you like swimming, I will get you a card at the indoor swimming pool near the clinic. You can swim every day." Go."

Tong Ling: "No, I like the bathtub at home, and my swimming skills are not very good. I don't want to be embarrassed when I go out. I don't feel safe without my husband around."

Zhou Mian smiled and said, "Then Let me buy you a home swimming pool. When you want to play, you can inflate it and put it in the living room."

Tong Ling: "A home swimming pool? What is it?"

"It is something that Tongtong can use to kill time." Zhou Mian He nodded his nose and said, "You can also play when you turn into a human. You don't have to turn into a rabbit and play in the bathtub."

Tong Ling wrinkled his nose playfully: "Thank you, husband. I love Tongtong the most."

Zhou Mian leaned over and was about to kiss Tong Ling when he caught a glimpse of Hong Yu coming out of the kitchen.

"Master, can Hong Yu also use the home swimming pool?" Hong Yu asked excitedly.

Zhou Mian's kiss was not interrupted by his appearance. Instead, when Tong Ling was embarrassed and wanted to avoid it, he held his chin and covered his thin lips.

They kissed lightly and left quickly.

Tong Ling's face turned red to the back of his ears, and he did not dare to raise his eyes.

Zhou Mian looked up and saw Hong Yu looking at him expectantly. He said, "Okay."

"Long live, Hong Yu also likes the master the most!"

However, the next minute...

Tong Ling looked at the person who was thrown into the sink. He looked at the fruit knife inside and said melancholy: "Wouldn't this be bad..."

Hong Yu was sealed into the fruit knife by Zhou Mian, who was filling the sink with water.

Zhou Mian: "For a knife, isn't this a home swimming pool?"

Hong Yu: "I hate the master!"

The water in the sink was almost full, so Zhou Mian took Tong Ling's shoulders and walked out of the kitchen. Said: "Let him make more bubbles."

Tong Ling: "Hong Yu will be angry..."

Zhou Mian: "Well, let him be angry."

Tong Ling couldn't bear it, turned around and wanted to take Hong Yu out, Zhou Mian said He took the whole little bunny demon away.

"It's only an hour. When the time is up, he can come out on his own."

"Why are you teasing him? He is so pitiful..."

Zhou Mian raised his eyebrows, "Poor? You have never seen this before. When he was acting mischievously."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

Zhou Mian recalled the time when Hong Yu had just transformed a thousand years ago.

At that time, Zhou Mian was in the military camp every day, so all he came into contact with were men.

When Kureha transformed, she thought that everyone in this world looked like this, and they naturally took on the appearance of men.

Later Zhou Mian returned to the imperial city. He had a special hobby at that time, which was to go to teahouses and listen to books.

Hong Yu followed him every day and listened together, only then did he realize that there are still graceful women in this world.

What the old storyteller loved most was to tell heart-wrenching love stories. Hong Yu was fascinated by what he heard and regretted becoming a man more and more, insisting on becoming a girl again.

But at that time, Zhou Mian was only a mortal and could not help him re-transform. His own magic power was also limited and he could not change his form again, so the matter could only be left alone.

Zhou Mian originally thought that this matter was over.

Who knew that not long after this, Hong Yu would make a fuss about changing his name.

Zhou Mian's silver spear had a well-known name at that time, called Chiling Spear.

So after the sword spirit was formed, it was naturally called Chiling.

He was always screaming well, until he came back from reading a book one day and said he wanted to change his name to Hongyu.

Kureha is the heroine in the story that day, a female general with both wisdom and courage.

What does Zhou Mian think this sounds like? Could it be that the name was changed at the drop of a hat?

Dao Ling gave up and rolled around on the ground, crying and fussing. In the middle of the night, he even climbed up to the roof to sing "Ode to You Ting", which made the whole general's residence restless.

Zhou Mian was unable to punish him at that time, so he had to follow his wish. Hong Yu will be Hong Yu!

After changing the name, it's time to stop, right?

He didn't, and he got a pink silk scarf from somewhere. He wore it around his neck all day, and he even applied makeup and powder like girls.

His makeup skills were terrible, and his face was so painted that it looked like paper pricks, causing Zhou Mian to have nightmares every time he saw him.

What's even more annoying is that the pink silk scarf is a foreign object. After he wears it around his neck and returns the silver gun, the same silk scarf will appear on Zhou Mian's silver gun, with a bow tied on it!

Zhou Mian couldn't take it off. Whenever he took out the silver gun to compete, others would whisper.

Later it also attracted the attention of the emperor.

The emperor asked: "General Zhou, what is on the gun is a gift from the girl you like? Which girl is it from? I will make the decision to marry you."

Zhou Mian closed his eyes and said: "Your Majesty, it is my personal preference... ."

This personal preference made all the civil and military officials in the court fall silent.

Oh, I can't tell that General Zhou still has a girl's heart.

There were countless things like this, and Hong Yu often tricked him at that time.

After hearing this, Tong Ling covered his mouth and laughed, and said, "But he looks very normal now."

Zhou Mian's lips slightly raised: "Because after I became a god, I beat him a lot."

"My husband said he disliked Hong Yu very much. But you still like him very much in your heart, right?"

Zhou Mian pinched Tong Ling's face and asked, "Jealous?"

Tong Ling pouted: "A little bit, a bit envious that he stayed with her husband for such a long time. It didn't happen in the past without me."

Zhou Mian shook his head: "It's because you didn't participate in that past. Maybe you knew me at that time and wouldn't have fallen in love with me, and I didn't have the ability to protect anyone at that time."

"My situation at the time was not good. There is no trustworthy person around me. The only thing I know is that Hong Yu will never betray me. He is like my child. No matter how troublesome he is... I just need a few more beatings."

Tong Ling was moved by the previous words . , the last sentence made him shrink back to tears.

Poor sword spirit.

At night, Tong Ling lay in Zhou Mian's arms and watched TV.

A black light floated in.

Tong Ling straightened his body and was about to ask who was coming.

But Zhou Mian said calmly: "It's okay, I'm one of my own."

The black shadow turned into a dog boy, and he knelt on the ground and saluted Zhou Mian.

Then he said: "Master Evil God, the believer's wish has been fulfilled. Now I come to return the power of the Evil God you gave me, and give my soul as well."

Zhou Mian didn't say much. He aimed his palm at the dog boy, and the evil spirit in his body The breath was slowly drawn out and returned to Zhou Mian's body.

The dog boy also changed back to his original form, a little teddy.

At this time, Zhou Mian also received a WeChat message from Chu Li.

Chu Li: Doctor Zhou, I'm sorry to bother you so late. Hanhan suddenly fell to the ground and couldn't even breathe. What's wrong? It was still active and active during the day and ate a lot of dog food. Is it true that the condition has relapsed? What do I need to do now? Do you have time? Can I bring it to the clinic now for a checkup?

Zhou Mian glanced at the soul of the little teddy lying on the ground. After solving the trouble for the little master, it was ready to die.

Zhou Mian waved to it: "You go back first, I will give you one more year. Chu Li needs you now. If you die, all your work will be in vain."

The puppy looked up in disbelief: "Woo Ugh..."

"Well, one year. Regardless of whether he comes out of his psychological shadow in this year, your soul will be taken away by me."

Little Teddy raised his paws, bowed, and kowtowed to the ground.

This is its way of thanking Zhou Mian.

"Go."

Zhou Mian waved his hand, and the little Teddy disappeared.

Zhou Mian took advantage of the situation and sent a message back to Chu Li: Give it some water, don't move it for the time being, and let it slow down on its own.

"Husband, Hanhan is a righteous dog, can you..." Tong Ling wanted to ask Zhou Mian if he could give up collecting Hanhan's soul.

"No." Zhou Mian objected.

He rubbed Tong Ling's hair and explained: "Hanhan's soul has carried the power of the evil god. Even if it goes to the underworld in the future, there will be no chance of reincarnation and it will be punished. Besides, this is between it and me. Don't break the rules in your transaction, you know?"

Tong Ling nodded obediently: "I understand."

Tutu is very kind-hearted, but also very obedient.

He sympathizes with Hanhan and understands his own men.

After a pause, Tong Ling asked again: "Hanhan came to return the power of the evil god. Are those three people already dead?"

Zhou Mian: "Yes."

After saying that, he called out: "Hongyu."

Hongyu followed. Floating out of the kitchen, all wet, he asked angrily: "What are you doing? Heartless master."

Zhou Mian: "Bring those three souls back."

Hong Yu: "I'm not going."

Zhou Mian Liangliang After looking at him, Kureha cursed and left.

"Otherwise, let him play in the home swimming pool." Tong Ling suggested.

Zhou Mian: "I guarantee you will regret today's decision, because you can never imagine how embarrassing things he can do."

Tong Ling put his arms around Zhou Mian's neck, kissed him, and said, "It doesn't matter, I will watch over him ." His."

Zhou Mian carried Tutu back to the bedroom and said, "Don't look at him, look at me."

...

Tong Ling woke up late the next day. When he got up, Zhou Mian had already gone to work, and had prepared breakfast. It was placed on the dining table, still steaming.

After Tong Ling finished washing, he pulled out a chair and sat down.

He was watching videos while eating.

The news in Hu Yun City continues to be hot, and everyone has asked for the punishment of those three people. Today, the results finally came.

According to reports, the three men were too dangerous. Yesterday they broke open the bulletproof glass door where they were imprisoned, injured two guards, and were eventually shot dead.

The bodies of the three people were mutilated except for bullet marks.

The supernatural case team explained that it was caused by the three people biting each other when they were locked in the same escort vehicle.

The photo was coded, and Tong Ling took one look at it and took it away.

too disgusting.

I remember Zhou Mian saying, I won't kill them, and Hanhan won't kill them, but they will definitely die.

It turned out that they were allowed to die "as they should" in the midst of being scorned and causing panic to everyone.

In this way, no one will think that their sins are worthy of death.

------------------

The author has something to say: