Chapter 32

It was still a bright sunny day in the morning, but after six o'clock, dark clouds rolled in, and the air was so heavy that it made people breathless.

Along with the torrential rain came loud thunder.

The meteorological station issued a red warning, and the originally bustling streets were deserted by the splashing rain.

The strong wind was raging, and the thick branches in the green belt seemed to be uprooted, and the big raindrops were dense and fast.

When night came, a bolt of lightning cut through the darkness, illuminating the weak and helpless rabbit spirit huddled in the corner.

He opened the protective cover, and a huge mushroom stood firmly on the ground. There was a golden halo outside the mushroom.

Tong Ling sat cross-legged on the ground, holding his hands together and silently reciting incantations, hoping to strengthen the outer shield.

Fine beads of sweat oozed from his temples, the patter of rain disturbed his mind, and the fear of death hidden in his bones made him breathe quickly.

"Boom!"

The first thunderbolt fell, and a white light directly split the aperture outside. The rabbit spirit's big mushroom was also split into two, and smoke was rising.

Tong Ling, who was sitting under the mushroom, was not spared. He was so shocked that he spat out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground, changing into his original shape.

It seemed like he couldn't resist it.

The first thunder blast knocked out his original body, and he could no longer resist the next two.

But he doesn't want to die!

The rain curtain blurred his vision, and his past with Zhou Mian clearly appeared in his mind. His husband was still waiting for him to come home. He promised that he would stay with him for the rest of his life.

The rabbit moved, and its strong desire to survive made it crawl up. It held its breath, only to find that the demon pill was damaged and could no longer use its spiritual power.

Is it possible to just wait for death?

The second thunder came rolling in.

Tong Ling gritted his teeth and hid under the broken mushroom, preparing to resist.

At the critical moment, a red fox sprang out with lightning speed.

It flew in front of Tong Ling, and the lightning nearly broke its back.

Hu Yang was about to die and fell in front of Tong Ling: "I, I'm done with you, the sixth child... You fucking chose this place to experience calamity..."

Tong Ling really had nowhere to go, it was wandering around this city. After walking around for a while, we finally returned to the back alley of Zhou Mian's clinic.

It thought that if it couldn't cross, it would die somewhere close to Zhou Mian.

Hu Yang, the unlucky fox, secretly moved into the clinic because he thought the rent was too high.

Originally, he wanted to turn a blind eye to Tong Ling's condition, but the roaring thunder made his conscience tortured.

He had been favored by Zhou Mian, and he had vowed to be Zhou Mian's guardian. Tong Ling was the only lover recognized by Zhou Mian, so theoretically, he was Zhou Mian's family member.

As a guardian of the family, he has to come out to help regardless of emotion or reason.

The appearance of Hu Yang temporarily saved Tong Ling's life.

But this time the thunder was more powerful than the last.

When this third wave came down, neither it nor Hu Yang could resist it.

Tong Ling took his last breath and staggered forward. He wanted to stay away from Hu Yang and didn't want to hurt him anymore.

It's not easy for a fox to become what he is now. We are both monsters, so we all know how sad it is.

The sky turned a strange scarlet color, and the dazzling lightning was like a snow-white blade, which once again illuminated the location of Tong Ling.

The rabbit spirit knew that the third thunder was about to fall.

It lay on the ground panting, and wailed into the rainy night: "Husband!!!"

The luckiest thing in the world is to meet your husband.

I will never regret it even if I die.

Tong Ling had exhausted all his strength and fell into the puddle and could not get up again.

The rain above my head was suddenly cut off, and a familiar smell came to my nose.

When Tong Ling opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a pair of muddy leather shoes and trouser legs soaked by rain. Then, looking up, he saw the face that he would still miss until his death.

"Husband..." Tong Ling shouted weakly.

It was wondering if it was hallucinating.

But the unique taste of men is so clear.

"Husband... leave quickly..."

The next moment, it realized how dangerous a human being is here.

Zhou Mian did not move. He shifted the umbrella in his hand slightly and looked up at the vision on the other side.

The last thunder and lightning was fierce, roaring and roaring. At the same time, the rabbit spirit on the ground burst out with unprecedented power, jumped up, and faced the thunder.

It thought, this thing was originally coming for it, and it could never harm the husband's life.

Unexpectedly, the blood-red lightning made a temporary turn and landed at the man's feet, causing a burst of sparks.

The man took advantage of the opportunity to catch the rabbit that jumped up.

The punishment from heaven is over.

The night sky returned to normal and the rain became less intense.

Tong Ling was in so much pain that he couldn't concentrate, and there were several double images of the person in front of him.

In a daze, it heard a familiar voice: "Go home, little monster."

Tong Ling felt like he had fallen into an endless abyss.

It kept falling, as if it would never land.

This is where? It wants to go home, it wants to find a husband.

Rabbit's little paws pulled hard, trying to find a support point so that it could get out of the bottomless black hole.

But all this is in vain.

It was dark, cold, and my body ached.

Is he dead? Have you fallen into eternal hell?

Is... will I never see that person again?

Tong Ling couldn't help but shed tears, and it didn't even have time to say goodbye to him properly.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu""The rabbit spirit cried sadly.

The next moment, a warmth from the back lifted it up.

It's that familiar smell again, but this time there's no sandalwood scent.

The rabbit spirit was surprised to find that its damaged demon elixir was being repaired at an astonishing speed, and it even felt that its spiritual power had become abundant.

"Wake up, Tongtong." Someone called it in the ear.

It's your husband!

Yes, before it fell into coma, it clearly saw its husband, and he came to find it.

That's not an illusion.

Tong Ling was suddenly full of vitality. It struggled to break free from the shackles of the dream, and finally...

its eyes lit up a little.

The cold operating table, the pungent smell of medicine, and the white medical bandages.

Everything feels so familiar.

Including that worried face.

"Husband..."

"Awake? Does it hurt anywhere else?"

Tutu was bandaged like a mummy, and now only two ears are the most flexible.

"I'm not dreaming..." Tong Ling was as angry as a gossamer.

"No." The man answered affirmatively, "You and Hu Yang are both injured. I have already taken care of your wounds."

Hu Yang!

right! The fox shouldered a thunderbolt for him, but he didn't know how injured he was.

Tong Ling struggled to sit up and muttered, "Hu Yang, is he okay?"

"He's okay." Zhou Mian stopped him from getting up.

Tong Ling remembered that Hu Yang was also hacked back to his original form before he fell. So how did your husband know that the fox belonged to Hu Yang?

"Husband... you..."

"If you want to ask me how I know Hu Yang's identity and why he appears there, just wait until you get better before asking."

Zhou Mian leaned over and kissed its little ear, "Now first Take the medicine."

Tong Ling obediently opened his mouth and took the medicine in his mouth.

The bitter pill melted in his mouth, and Tong Ling choked and said: "I thought... I would never see you again..."

"How could it be? No one can take you away from me, I promise."

Tutu's His heart returned to his stomach, and under the influence of the medicine, his eyelids slowly closed again.

This time it is no longer afraid and returns to its lover.

A dreamless night.

When Tutu woke up again, he was in Zhou Mian's bedroom.

The residual warmth around him has not dissipated yet, and the man must have just gotten up not long ago.

Tutu sat up, and the injuries on his body were no longer so painful.

It can't wait to see its lover.

So Mummy Rabbit jumped out of bed and ran out of the bedroom.

As soon as he ran out the door, he ran into the same embarrassed fox.

The fox's entire body was wrapped in a thick bandage, making it look like a sausage.

"Hu Yang, are you okay?" Tong Ling asked with concern.

The fox glanced at it sideways and said, "Do I look good?"

Tong Ling lowered his head in guilt: "Thank you last night...I really appreciate it. I didn't expect you to help me like this. If you need my help in the future, "..."

"Stop it, stop it." The fox raised his paw, "Don't be so pretentious. Asking me to eat two more chickens will do more good than saying nice things."

"Yeah, yeah." Tong Ling nodded heavily.

The rabbit and the fox looked at each other for a few seconds, and both showed friendly smiles.

At this point, they have established a lifelong friendship.

The fox lay down on the spot, and the rabbit stared at its head even more guiltily. It said, "Has the hair on your head been scorched? Is your head injured?"

Hu Yang:...

"I dyed it." Black hair! Didn't you dye it too?"

Wait, does this mean that even if you dye your hair, your original form will appear?

Tutu immediately turned around and returned to the bedroom. In front of the huge full-length mirror, an image that was even funnier than the fox was reflected.

Bunny is autistic.

Zhou Mian came out of the kitchen and saw a rabbit and a fox squatting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, exuding low pressure, looking like they had seen through the world.

"It's time to eat." Zhou Mian shouted towards the two stuffed animals.

Hu Yang was the first to react, dragging his blackened tail and slowly swaying over.

The mummified rabbit remained motionless.

Zhou Mian stepped forward to hug him, and Tutu laughed at himself: "Did the omelette pot at home be placed on my head?"

Zhou Mian burst out laughing and said, "Don't you like black hair?"

"I I admit, I didn't think carefully before, but this is too much, too ugly, wuwuwu..."

Zhou Mian hasn't told Tutu yet that the fur on its back has also been scorched by lightning, but now it is entangled Can't see with the bandage.

Forget it, let's keep it a secret, his bunny cares about image very much.

"Not ugly." Zhou Mian coaxed the little rabbit demon, "Very unique."

Unique?

The little rabbit demon cried louder.

After breakfast, Zhou Mian changed the dressing on the two plush fleeces.

The flesh on Hu Yang's back was turned out, his back was almost broken, and a small section of his tail was chopped off.

The vixen's tail is very important to them, and it has a lot to do with their spiritual practice.

It takes a hundred years for a fox with good spiritual roots to cultivate an extra tail. When it reaches nine tails, as long as it can break the relationship, it will have the opportunity to ascend. This is the result that all monsters dream of.

A fox with weak spiritual roots can only stand still no matter how much time is given to it.

Unfortunately, Hu Yang is the second one.

But fortunately, Hu Yang never thought of taking the wrong path.

The little rabbit demon lying on the sofa looked at the half of the fox's tail and said guiltily, "I'm sorry for causing trouble to you."

The fox wilted and said, "Forget it, it's all fate."

"When I get better, I will go back to the demon world to collect spiritual grass, and I will definitely restore your tail to its original shape."

The fox hummed twice but did not answer.

Zhou Mian, who had been silently packing the medical kit, spoke up. He said to Hu Yang, "You will be a blessing in disguise."