Chapter 12

In the morning of late winter, it dawned relatively late.

It was already eight o'clock, and there was still gray fog hanging outside the window.

Zhou Mian was woken up by the alarm clock and rubbed his dizzy head.

I seemed to have slept very deeply last night, as if I had lost consciousness all over my body and could not feel my real existence.

He sat up from the bed, the heavy curtains blocking out the sunlight.

Zhou Mian reached out and turned on the bedside lamp, and the faint yellow light illuminated the dark bedroom.

It was no different from when he fell asleep last night, but he always felt that something was a little different.

His brain was still a little sluggish after he had just woken up. Zhou Mian leaned against the bedside and lost consciousness for a while, then lifted up the quilt and looked for slippers.

"I'm fucked!" The originally quiet room suddenly erupted into shrill screams.

Zhou Mian was startled, turned around and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Su Yu pulled back the quilt and looked at it in disbelief, his face flushed, "I..."

Zhou Mian was a little worried about him, put on his slippers and walked over On his side, he asked again: "What's wrong?"

Su Yu wrapped the quilt tightly and looked like she was about to cry.

It was rare for him to show such an expression, which made Zhou Mian even more worried.

"Su Yu?" Zhou Mian called his name.

"I'm really convinced. I didn't drink much last night, neither did I, no..." Su Yu spoke incoherently, "No matter how much I drank before, I never felt like this. It's really embarrassing."

"Don't get excited. Please tell me what's wrong first. Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Zhou Mian was patient and patient.

Su Yu's eyes were red and his facial muscles were tense.

Zhou Mian waited patiently for him to speak. After a long while, Su Yu closed his eyes and gritted his teeth and said, "I, I wet the bed..."

After a while of silence, Zhou Mian said slowly, "You drank last night, and drank a lot before going to bed. The paralysis of water and alcohol may cause you to lose consciousness, so..."

"No." Su Yu objected, "You know, that little bit of wine is nothing to me. When I soak in the hot springs, I I woke up. I did drink a lot of water when I came back, but I'm not the kind of person who sleeps so hard that I don't even realize how to use the toilet."

"Go take a shower first, and I'll take care of it." Zhou Mian patted Su Yu's back.

"No, no, no." Su Yu waved his hands frantically, "Don't you still want to go to the clinic? I'll take care of it myself."

Zhou Mian was about to speak, but Su Yu covered his face and said, "Save me some face."

"Okay. ."

The bedroom door opened and closed, and Zhou Mian stood at the door, lost in thought.

It turns out that not only him, but also Su Yu fell asleep last night and lost consciousness. This is too abnormal.

Su Yu is the project manager of Shenghua Company. I heard that his boss is very difficult to deal with. He often assigns work to him in the middle of the night, asking him to change plans, and sometimes chats with him. Therefore, the nature of the work requires that he never sleeps too much. Shen was afraid of missing the call from his devilish boss.

But last night, he didn't even feel the urge to pee.

Su Yu usually seemed careless, but he actually cared about face. Fortunately, the two of them were friends who had known each other since childhood. Otherwise, he felt that Su Yu would even want to jump off the building.

Zhou Mian heard the sound of getting up inside. He thought for a while and left the door.

At this time, it is better to pretend that nothing happened.

When Zhou Mian finished washing and came out, he saw Su Yu stuffing sheets into the washing machine while talking on the phone.

"Sorry, Mr. Qu, I drank too much last night."

"Huh? Now?"

"Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Zhou Mian and Su Yu looked at each other.

"Do you have new underwear?" Su Yu said slowly, "I have to go to the company."

"It seems that there are none. I'll ask 'Quick Delivery' to buy you two pairs."

Su Yu scratched his hair, " It's too late. He asked me to arrive before nine o'clock. I'm so annoyed."

"Aren't you on vacation?"

"No! He didn't know why he was crazy. He said there was a problem with the acquisition contract and asked me to go to the company immediately. "

Su Yu said as he went to the bathroom.

The washing machine made a buzzing sound. Zhou Mian walked past him and said, "You didn't drive yesterday. I'll see you off later. Anyway, I'm on my way."

"Okay."

Zhou Mian changed his clothes and squatted in front of the fence to give him a hand. The tomb was filled with grass and water.

Today's Tutu is shrinking and looks like a child who has done something wrong.

He didn't even show much interest in the breakfast in front of him.

Zhou Mian took a small piece of carrot stick in his hand, and Tong Ling started to eat it obediently.

During this period, Su Yu came out of the bathroom, and Tong Ling glanced at him with wandering eyes. After Su Yu walked by, it started eating again.

It seemed to be really afraid of Su Yu.

"Let's go, Amian." The man who had changed clothes called him from behind.

Zhou Mian touched the little rabbit's head and said, "See you in the evening."

The two of them walked out of the door side by side. Zhou Mian looked Su Yu up and down, and hesitated before saying, "You..."

Su Yu clasped his hands on his head. Finally, "I'm not wearing anything. I have long johns anyway, so you can't tell, right?"

Zhou Mian nodded, "Yeah."

As soon as they left the unit, a Rolls-Royce Phantom honked at them.

"Holy shit." Su Yu glanced at the license plate, "How did he find this place?"

"Your boss?"

"Yeah."

As he spoke, the back seat door opened.

A man wearing a crisp suit and a black coat walked down.

"Mr. Qu." Su Yu immediately put on a formulaic smile.

"Get in the car." The man was strong and domineering.

"Uh..."

The man raised his hand to look at his watch and said impatiently: "Don't waste my time."

Su Yu glanced at Zhou Mian apologetically and murmured in a low voice: "He is really difficult to deal with."

Zhou Mian smiled noncommittally.

"I'm leaving." Su Yu patted Zhou Mian on the shoulder.

"Yes."

Su Yu trotted over and opened the passenger door as a habit, but was pressed shut by a big hand stretched out. The owner of that hand said in a commanding tone: "Sit in the back."

"Oh."

Su Yu Shun got into the car obediently, but the man did not get in the car immediately. Instead, he looked at Zhou Mian deeply for a few seconds.

Zhou Mian couldn't tell what kind of look it was, but it seemed to be a threatening warning.

He knew that this person was not that easy to deal with, and he had no intention of getting close to him. Looking at his arrogant look, he knew that there was no need to say hello.

Zhou Mian turned around to drive his car, but the man spoke.

"Dr. Zhou." There was no wave in his voice, and there was no emotion at all.

Out of politeness, Zhou Mian stopped and looked at him.

"Take care of your own affairs as soon as possible and don't involve others." Before

Zhou Mian could recall what he meant, the man didn't give him a chance to speak and sat directly in the car.

"What did you just say?" Su Yu leaned over and asked.

The rear seat bulkhead lowered.

Qu Xiao crossed his legs and asked an unexpected question: "Why didn't you answer the phone last night?"

Su Yu: "I was too asleep to hear you."

Qu Xiao sneered: "I'll give you another chance to tell the truth."

Su Yu : Yu was confused: "I really didn't hear you, I swear."

As soon as he finished speaking, Su Yu was thrown down on his seat.

Qu Xiao's eyes were as dull as water, and his hands were as cold as everyone else's, wandering around Su Yu's body.

"Mr. Qu, what are you doing? You're in the car!" Su Yu growled in embarrassment.

"Routine inspection." Qu Xiao said indifferently, "What happened to the car? Have you never done anything in the car?"

Su Yu struggled and said angrily: "Please stop now, or I... hiss..."

The cold Her hands got into his pants, making Su Yu shiver from the cold.

"Slut, where are your underwear?"

There is a children's entertainment area downstairs in the community.

There are swings and slides installed there, and even in the cold winter, there are children running and jumping there.

There is only one slide, and children line up to play one by one under the guidance of adults.

It's just that there is a tall and lanky boy in the team today.

He was wearing a large red floral jacket, red floral cotton trousers, and a black woolen hat on his head. He was lining up behind the children with his hands folded and his neck curled up.

His attire was really strange, but his beautiful smiling face made him look like a New Year picture doll on the wall.

The children who had played always passed him and stood in front of him again. After this round after round, he almost never moved his position.

This made the adults standing by uneasy. They talked about him quietly, wondering what he was thinking about standing there, and came to the conclusion that he probably had a bad head.

After a while, all the children were taken away.

The entertainment area was free. When the adults turned around, they saw the boy with long hands and long legs sliding down the slide happily, with surprise and satisfaction on his face.

Ah, maybe the stupid son of some family really ran away. It's a pity that he has such a good-looking face.

The "silly son" who was having fun was Tong Ling.

In the past, when he couldn't transform, he could only lie in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and watch the joy downstairs all day long.

That was something that didn't exist in the demon world. He was very curious and wanted to play with it.

Now that I can go out, I naturally want to give it a try.

Tong Ling played on the slide over and over again, and finally sat on the swing nearby, took out a carrot and gnawed it.

From now on, when her husband goes out to work, he will come down to play every day. As long as he gets home before her husband, he will not be discovered.

Tong Ling raised his feet happily, and a small rubber ball rolled accurately to his feet.

The little rabbit demon had never seen such a toy before, so he leaned over to pick it up and couldn't help but look at it a few more times.

"Brother, can you return the ball to me?"

the little boy dressed like a fat penguin said timidly.

"Ah, sorry, give it back to you." Tong Ling handed him the ball.

"Thank you."

The child ran not far away with the ball in his arms and slapped it on the ground, once or twice before it bounced off the ground again.

Tong Ling's eyes widened and he forgot to eat half of the carrot in his hand.

Can you still play like this?

Seeing Tong Ling staring at him with a strange look on his face, the child simply kept patting and running around Tong Ling.

The little rabbit demon's hands were itchy. He also wanted to play, but he was too embarrassed to ask.

He reached into his clothes and pulled out a grass ball.

Her husband bought this for him.

Tong Ling tried to imitate a child and threw the ball on the ground, but his grass ball couldn't bounce at all.

He picked it up and tried again, but the grass ball still had no elasticity.

Well, Tongtong's ball can't be shot.

Frustrated, he prepared to put the grass ball into his arms, but the small leather ball was handed to him.

The little boy said angrily: "Let's play with my brother."

Tong Ling asked in disbelief: "Really?"

"Yes." The child nodded vigorously.

"Thank you." Tong Ling took it carefully. After thinking about it, he handed the straw ball to the little boy and said, "For you."

"Brother, are you making friends with me?"

"Yes, friend."