Chapter 58:

Whether as a human being or as a god, Zhou Mianju lacked awe and respect for his life.

So when he possessed the godhead, Fanyin was very uneasy.

Originally, he saw that Zhou Mian had washed away a lot of evil spirits under the worship of the people, but the emperor's massacre of believers pushed his resentment to the top.

He was the only person who could become a god with such hatred and murderous intent.

With boundless mana and force, no one in the heaven can fight with him. Such an existence makes everyone in the God Clan feel uneasy.

No one can predict what crazy things he will do in the future, and they are even more afraid that when he becomes stronger, no one will be able to suppress him.

Fan Yin was able to tie with Zhou Mian back then because he used his own magical weapon, and Zhou Mian's Chiling Spear was also suppressed in the Hell Fire Pond when he was trapped in the Nineteenth Prison. .

Otherwise, the God Realm back then would really lose its face.

"Despise human life?" Zhou Mian smiled sarcastically, "There are already dead and wounded on the battlefield, so why didn't I escape a narrow escape? If I am merciful to the enemy in the war, am I going to abandon the lives of my soldiers and the people of my country? ?"

"As for the life-for-life that believers ask for, I kill all those who deserve to be killed. You sit on a high platform, do not look at the suffering of the world, do not listen to the voices of mortals, and allow evil people to do whatever they want, and those good people deserve to be punished. Being humiliated and having your life taken away, is this what you call the meaning of the great road?"

Fan Yin looked at the black mist rising behind Zhou Mian, and he knew that this was the sign of his anger.

"You are still so stubborn." Fan Yin sighed, "Everyone's fate has cause and effect, just like the old man named Qin. He was pure and kind in this life, but his son did evil because he took the life of the evil son in the previous life. The evil son in this life is here to collect debts."

"As for the child named Chu, he was originally an immortal general under Da Sijun. He has immortal destiny and good spiritual roots. His path to becoming an immortal is much smoother than others. This resulted in him being arrogant and arrogant. He uttered evil words at the sutra-chanting banquet of Immortal Puro, committing a verbal crime. He also fought with another immortal general by the Hellfire Pond and accidentally let him go. I've lost your sword spirit."

At this point, Fan Yin paused, and he saw that Zhou Mian's expression remained unchanged. It was difficult for others to guess this person's thoughts.

"So he was demoted to the mortal world by Lord Si and suffered hardships to temper his mind. He is a cultivator of immortality. If his mind is unstable, how can he achieve enlightenment?"

"He released your sword spirit, which means he has formed a bond with you invisibly. Otherwise, with his status as an immortal general, he will never be involved with you."

This is why others pray to the evil god at the cost of their own souls, but Chu Li is Hanhan who prays on his behalf. .

Because the immortal general's soul will not be sacrificed to the evil god, and heaven will not allow it.

Zhou Mian took the soul of a dog and sacrificed the power of the evil god to repay Chu Li's kindness for releasing Hong Yu.

Now they don't owe each other anything.

Zhou Mian drank all the wine in front of him and said, "Are you here to talk to me today? Do you want to tell me that everything I do is wrong, and you want to demote me and reincarnate me again?"

"No. Yeah." Fan Yin said with a smile, "I can't make a shackle to control you now."

Zhou Mian's shackles were made when his magic power was at its peak. The shackles are closely related to his spiritual power, not so much. It was the Buddha's shackles that imprisoned Zhou Mian, rather than him using his divine power to restrain Zhou Mian.

Now that his soul is weak, Zhou Mian can break free from the Buddha's shackles so easily.

"Once I leave, no one among the six realms can do anything to you. Shu'er's little Taoism is not enough to play with you."

Zhou Mian: "So?"

"So, I am going to trick you one last time. " Fan Yin shook his long sleeves with a calm look on his face.

It seems that cheating Zhou Mian is something that makes him very proud.

"Why are you like this now?" Zhou Mian was disdainful.

"Huh, I am like this now." Fan Yin smiled mysteriously.

Zhou Mian didn't want to talk nonsense with him anymore and stood up to leave.

"Zhou Mian, I sealed the soul-eating beast with my body. Now I can't hold on anymore. It's eating back my soul. After it successfully obtains my divine power, it can break the barrier of Wu'ao Mountain and come out from inside. ."

Fan Yin's words successfully stopped Zhou Mian.

"You have only two choices now. One is to come to Wu'ao Mountain to see me, and the other is to sit idly by and ignore it." Fan Yin said, "But you should know what kind of disaster the Soul-Eating Beast will suffer if it escapes from the Six Realms, right?"

Zhou Mian He asked back: "You don't think I will help you save the common people, do you?"

Fan Yin: "If it were Zhou Mian thousands of years ago, I am confident that he would definitely come, because he cares about the world, loves the people like a son, and is willing to endure reincarnation for his believers. The evil god of suffering, the soul is at least pure."

"But now, I am not so sure. After all, a thousand years is enough to change a person's character. Your resentment is getting deeper and deeper after seeing human nature clearly, otherwise you wouldn't Go and open the mountain guarding formation in Honglu Mountain and use the forbidden technique to refine the soul weapon."

Zhou Mian: "So unfortunately, you found the wrong person this time."

"But Zhou Mian, do you know where Wuao Mountain is closest?" Fanyin smiled slightly.

Zhou Mian: "..."

Fan Yin: "The Rabbit Clan in the Demon Realm."

"Lu Yan has been practicing for so many years and has long been considered a half-immortal, so he can peek into the secrets. He saw the defensive array he used to make up for the Rabbit Clan. The forbidden arts, spiritual power and physical body have all turned into a magic circle."

After hearing this, Zhou Mian slowly turned around and looked at Fan Yin in the rising mist.

"Otherwise, why do you think he would send the rabbit demon to the human world in advance to find the nine-tailed fox? He was afraid that if he died, the rabbit demon would not be able to transform, and no one would protect it. It is precisely because he cares about it, and he will be chaotic and unauthorized. Intervening in the love affair between the rabbit demon and the nine-tailed fox indirectly broke off their marriage and allowed you to take advantage of it."

"Zhou Mian, you asked me what cause and effect is, and I tell you that this is cause and effect."

"He gave You sent your lover, allowing you to taste love for the first time in a thousand years. So, as a price, you have to shoulder the responsibility of protecting the rabbit clan, right?"

Zhou Mian narrowed his eyes slightly: "You threaten me?

Fan Yin spread his hands and said, "How can we call it a threat? It's clear that I'm trying to trick you." "Of course, you can also choose to do nothing, but that little rabbit next to you... he

won't watch his people suffer in vain. Are you going to stand by and watch?"

Zhou Mian clenched his fists tightly, and the spiritual power he unleashed broke the peach blossom tree on the side.

But this was just an illusion, and the broken peach blossom tree soon grew back.

Fan Yin: "Looking forward to our meeting again."

Zhou Mian turned his back and disappeared into the illusion.

Fan Yin thought of Zhou Mian's first reincarnation and said: "The word 'Mian' does not suit him. In his previous life, he was only one crown away from becoming the king of Qi. This name gave him nobility and aggravated his His destiny makes him almost above the emperor. Let's call him Zhou Mian from now on. I hope he will be diligent and not be entangled in everything in the past."

"Zhou Mian..." Fan Yin muttered these two words silently. , "Don't let me down."

Zhou Mian woke up from his sleep.

He touched his phone and took a look. It was only three in the morning.

The little rabbit beside him was sleeping soundly. The quilt was pushed aside and his pajamas were lifted up, revealing his snow-white belly.

Zhou Mian pulled his clothes off and covered him with the quilt.

Probably because it was too hot, the little rabbit rolled out of his arms and curled up into a small ball on the side of the bed not far from him.

Zhou Mian touched the little rabbit demon's hair, got up and got out of bed.

He was completely sleepless, so he quietly opened the floor-to-ceiling window leading to the terrace and walked out.

The cool autumn wind at night also made Zhou Mian's mind clearer.

How could he not know what Fanyin was planning.

Fan Yin asked him to go to Wu'ao Mountain. On the surface, he wanted to get rid of the soul-eating beast, but in fact, he wanted to seal him there.

Today's Fanyin is just like the former Emperor Qi Guo, fearing him, doubting him, and even trying to drag him into trouble.

Zhou Mian didn't know if he had any other choice.

He really wanted to be selfish and take the little rabbit demon to live in seclusion in the mountains and prevent him from interfering with the rabbit clan's affairs. Is this okay?

Zhou Mian leaned his elbow on the fence, and the dark night scene in front of him was like the future of him and Tong Ling, which was unknown.

The night slowly passed, and the dawn came.

Zhou Mian watched the sunrise again. He didn't know how many times he could watch such a beautiful sun.

Whether it was Wu'ao Mountain or Nineteen Prisons, it was all dark. There was no place where the sun could shine, and there was no lover there.

"Husband~" The sweet voice of the little bunny demon came from behind.

"Huh?" Zhou Mian turned around.

"Why did you wake up so early?" The little rabbit demon's voice had a lazy nasal tone.

"I kind of recognize the bed." Zhou Mian lied.

While he was talking, the little rabbit had already jumped into his arms.

"Are you hungry? I'll take you down to eat." Zhou Mian asked, kissing the little monster's hair.

"I didn't wake up from hunger~" the little monster argued, "it's because my husband secretly ran away from Tongtong again."

Zhou Mian hugged the little rabbit monster tightly: "You can't live without me?"

The little monster nodded. : "We can't live without each other, we can't live without each other for the rest of our lives."

They were obviously sweet words of love, but Zhou Mian's heart ached.

If he is really sealed, what will his little rabbit do?

The little rabbit is simple and loves to cry, and is too kind-hearted. He is easily bullied outside.

Zhou Mian seemed to understand Lu Yan's forcible intervention in Tong Ling's life.

"Tongtong, can we live somewhere else?" Zhou Mian asked tentatively.

"Eh?" Tong Ling looked up at him, "Then where do you want to go, husband?"

Zhou Mian: "Where do you want to go?"

Tong Ling's big eyes rolled: "Why don't your husband and Tong Tong go back to the Rabbit Clan? Tong Tong said. Tong has land, a house, and can afford to support her husband, so he doesn't have to work so hard~"

Zhou Mian was startled and asked: "Do you like the rabbit tribe very much?"

Tong Ling didn't know why, and replied: "Yeah, after all, This is the place where Tongtong grew up. Don't worry, husband, my people are all very good~"

"What about your clan leader? Are you easy to get along with?"

"Of course. The clan leader is Tongtong's adoptive father. He also said that as long as Tongtong returns to the rabbit, In order to improve the family life, just divide an extra piece of land for Tongtong, and Tongtong will have two pieces of land, and his life will be very prosperous by then."

This Tongling was still thinking about a better life, but Zhou Mian's thoughts were floating on to another place.

Fanyin's words kept echoing in his ears.

"Zhou Mian, go to the Hellfire Pond to get your Chiling Spear, and come to Wu'ao Mountain to kill me."

Zhou Mian knew that Fan Yin made such a decision because he wanted him to absorb his soul and divine power . , giving Zhou Mian the power of two divine souls and a god, allowing him to become the next god to seal the soul-eating beast with his body.

Only in this way can the ferocious beast be suppressed.

But once it was implemented, he and the Soul-Eating Beast were trapped in Wu'ao Mountain and would never see the light of day.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Read it silently with me, this is a sweet article, this is a sweet article.

(*^3^)