Chapter 71

Zhou Mian was a little worried. His wife who used to be very clingy to him actually refused to see him today.

Zhou Mian has been squatting in front of the little rabbit cabin for two hours, but the little rabbit refused to open the door.

He couldn't help but wonder, was the little rabbit angry with him?

Because I lost control and almost killed him before.

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian knocked on the roof of the little rabbit, "Don't be angry with me, let me hug you."

The little rabbit in the room said softly: "I'm not angry with you, just, can I See you later?"

"But I want to see you now." Zhou Mian was determined.

Tong Ling: ...

While the two were in a stalemate, Lu Yan's voice came from behind.

"General Zhou."

Zhou Mian turned his head and looked over, "Clan Chief Lu."

Lu Yan bowed his hands and saluted him, and continued: "General Zhou has returned, does he want to take Tongtong with him?"

"Yes."

Lu Yan placed a transparent barrier around Tong Ling's cabin so that their conversation could not be truly conveyed to Little Rabbit.

"Take him away like this?"

Zhou Mian's eyes were a little confused, not understanding what Lu Yan meant.

"Do you know how much Tongtong suffered for you?"

Although Zhou Mian only had a wisp of evil spirit following Tongling at that time, he could still feel how much wronged his little rabbit had suffered.

"I know, so I want to take him back and never let anyone bully him again." Zhou Mian solemnly promised.

"Then I can't let you take Tongtong away so easily." Lu Yan said.

Zhou Mian: "Why?"

"Everyone in the six realms knows that Tongtong has been squatting in the underworld for more than half a year with your golden body on his back. You may not know what others are talking about him behind his back, but I have heard a lot of these rumors."

Yes . Ah, he was not engaged to Tong Ling at that time, and the power of faith that Tong Ling originally injected into him could no longer take effect because he fell into a demon.

So Tong Ling and he just didn't want to have a relationship at that time.

There is such a thing as falling in love in the human world, but not in the demon world.

They attach great importance to the marriage ceremony. They have never made a betrothal or made an oath under the marriage tree. In their eyes, it is a marriage without a matchmaker.

Besides, Tong Ling had a fiancé before, so breaking off the engagement without permission has already made him criticized.

Later, Tong Ling took him back to the Rabbit Clan, and in the eyes of outsiders, he came just to propose marriage.

As a result, before he had time to do anything, he left Tong Ling and left again.

Lu Yan knew that he had his own reasons, but others didn't.

Then too many things happened, and Tong Ling carried the golden body for him as his lover. Didn't this make the little rabbit the laughing stock of all monsters?

Zhou Mian stood up and said, "It's because I didn't think well."

"Tongtong has been entrusted to you for the past two days. Let me go back and make preparations. One day, there will be three matchmakers and six hires, beating gongs and drums to marry him."

Lu Yan showed a satisfied smile, "Then I look forward to General Zhou coming to fulfill his promise."

Zhou Mian turned around and looked at the low wooden house. He said: "Tongtong, wait for me when I come back. I promise this will be the last time I ask you to wait for me. ."

After saying this, the man's figure disappeared from the spot.

Tong Ling hurriedly opened the wooden window and stuck out his little head. He asked: "Clan leader, where is your husband?"

"He's gone."

"Ah?"

He just refused to see his husband because the bald patch was too ugly and he was afraid that he would dislike him.

It desperately searched for the rabbit fur that it had saved in the past, hoping to glue it together before meeting its husband.

The little rabbit took apart his cotton-padded jacket and finally took out some useful rabbit fur. But when he turned around, his husband left again.

Tutu opened the door and jumped out, saying, "I'm going to chase him."

Lu Yan stretched out his hand to stop it and said, "Just stay in peace, we will be a little bride soon."

Tong Ling:?

Hades.

When Qin Haiqiao came back from duty, he said to the other Yin soldiers: "Why haven't you seen your sister-in-law for two or three days?"

"Did you go to fulfill the wishes of those ghosts?"

"It took you so long this time?"

"Maybe I went back to see General Zhou. I heard from my sister-in-law that General Zhou's physical body is still in the human world."

"Sister-in-law is a good rabbit. I wonder if we will have a chance to drink their wedding wine."

"Do you think the general has forgotten us?" I do

n't know. Whoever said such a word made the group of souls who were chattering just now quiet down.

Yes, it has been more than a thousand years, how could General Zhou still remember them?

"Qin Xiaoliu." A familiar voice rang at the door.

Qin Haiqiao's body trembled. This voice, this title...

"Qin Xiaoliu."

Qin Haiqiao slowly turned around. Standing at the door was the heroic young general.

His appearance and armor are the same as they were thousands of years ago, and they haven't changed at all.

"Come on, pinch me to see if I'm hallucinating." Qin Haiqiao pushed the Yin soldier beside him.

The man ignored him and ran to the door, crying: "General Zhou!"

He slammed into Zhou Mian's arms, and Zhou Mian said helplessly: "Why are you still so crying? Young Master."

The young Master wiped his tears. : "You, do you still remember me?"

"Remember, when you first entered the camp, you cried every day, and when you cried, it would rain, as if you were begging for rain."

The reason why the young master is called the young master is because he was originally a child before joining the army. He was a young master from a large family. Later, when his father passed away, he was plotted by his uncle, and his entire family fortune was wiped out, and he was even sent to a military camp.

Zhou Mian didn't want this young master with tender skin and tender flesh at first, but after hearing what happened to him, he felt some sympathy. He was a registered soldier. If he ran away, he would be considered a deserter. If he didn't run, he would be bullied miserably in other camps.

So Zhou Mian took him under his command.

The young master did not disappoint him, and later he really made some achievements.

Everyone in this room was his most loyal and capable subordinate, who swore to follow him to the death and was later beheaded by the emperor.

"General..." Qin Xiaoliu's hands were shaking with excitement.

"I came all the way here and heard about your reputation, Qin Siwei." Zhou Mian smiled.

Qin Xiaoliu: "If you know how the underworld treated you before, damn..."

Halfway through his words, he remembered that Tong Ling had mentioned before that he should not add to Zhou Mian's hostility, and he swallowed the second half of the sentence. .

Qin Xiaoliu was the biggest. He strode forward, hugged Zhou Mian tightly, and said, "I thought, I can't embarrass you wherever I go."

Zhou Mian patted him on the back and said, "It's really embarrassing for you to be hurt . I'm sorry."

Qin Xiaoliu: "The Dog Emperor said that you entered the palace in the middle of the night to assassinate him. How could we believe his lies? If you had a rebellious heart, the throne would have been replaced by someone else."

So Qin Xiaoliu and others wanted to clear his name and reverse his case, but the emperor caught them and executed them all.

Zhou Mian: "Thank you for believing in me."

He once thought that his previous life was only betrayal and distrust, but he didn't expect these brothers who had been with him through life and death to treat him so heartily and eventually lose their lives.

Zhou Mian was relieved, and the obsession in his heart disappeared with the wind.

A group of people were drinking and chatting in the rest area. Time seemed to have returned to the camp thousands of years ago. They would drink and celebrate every time they won a battle.

It's the same general, the same group of soldiers.

Zhou Mian had another important thing to do during this visit, which was to invite these brothers to attend his wedding with Tong Ling.

He has no relatives, these brothers are his relatives.

When Qin Xiaoliu heard this, he said excitedly: "General Zhou, we have all seen how difficult it is for my sister-in-law. The extravagance this time will definitely be enough. I will go and file a vacation report now, and we will all go."

Zhou Mian Smiling lightly: "Okay, come all."

After returning to the human world from the underworld, Zhou Mian asked Hu Yang to help him find a reliable matchmaker in the demon world. Recently, he went to the matchmaker to propose a marriage.

Hongyu stuck a big black mole on his lip and said, "Don't bother others with this kind of thing. I'll go ahead."

Zhou Mianliang looked at him and said, "You're itchy again."

February 18th , is a big day for the rabbit clan.

The red brocade was spread all the way from the entrance to the rabbit clan's marriage tree.

The rabbit clan was decorated with lanterns and colorful decorations, full of joy.

At eight o'clock in the morning, Zhou Mian appeared at the Rabbit Clan in his wedding clothes.

Behind him was a mighty team carrying the bride price, while Qin Xiaoliu and other Yin soldiers were responsible for beating gongs and drums.

The team arrived in front of Tong Ling's cabin.

Today, there are two small lanterns hanging on the wooden house, and the wooden door and windows have big red happy characters posted on them.

Zhou Mian followed the rules of the rabbit clan and knelt down and knocked on the door three times.

A female voice came from inside the room: "The groom has to say something~"

The crowd behind him started to cheer. Qin Xiaoliu knocked the cymbal in his hand hard and said: "General, please speak boldly!"

Zhou Mian was embarrassed to sip. He pursed his lips and said immediately: "Tongtong, I'm here to marry you."

It was a very short sentence, but it contained too much joy and excitement.

The small wooden door opened with a "squeak", and the little rabbit jumped out wearing a mandarin duck wedding dress with a red soft gauze hijab on his head.

It jumped up and transformed into a human form in mid-air, and Zhou Mian caught him.

Under the hijab, you can vaguely see Tong Ling's fair face, bright red lips and a pair of tender eyes.

He said coquettishly: "You didn't come to see me the past few days."

Zhou Mian leaned over and kissed Tong Ling's forehead through the hijab, and said, "They said you can't see the bride before getting married."

Tong Ling hugged his neck. He pursed his lips and smiled: "I miss you so much."

Zhou Mian hugged him tighter and said, "Me too."

The gongs and drums were loud, and the firecrackers were blasting.

Zhou Mian carried Tong Ling all the way into the Rabbit Clan Ancestral Hall.

They did not worship heaven or earth. They only worshiped Lu Yan, Tong Ling's adoptive father, and Peng Ran, the rabbit's grandma, and then they worshiped each other as husband and wife.

After completing the obeisance, Zhou Mian carried Tong Ling to the marriage tree.

The two used gold powder to write their names on the wooden plaques, then hung the plaques on the branches of the marriage tree to receive blessings from the sacred tree and everyone.

As the emcee said: "After the ceremony, he is sent to the bridal chamber~"

The little rabbit was led by the matchmaker to the arranged bridal chamber.

They had two weddings, one in the demon world and one in the human world.

The wedding room in the demon world had been prepared for them by Lu Yan a long time ago. It was independent and soundproofed.

Next, Zhou Mian, as the groom, entertained the guests who came to have a drink.

Qin Xiaoliu burst into tears: "I'm so touched, so touched. I'm also worried about how the general will get married tonight. It turns out that my sister-in-law has a human form. It's me who is narrow-minded."

Zhou Mian burst out laughing. The filled wine glasses said to everyone: "Thank you."

There are so many things to thank you for, and I don't know where to start.

The sake was drained in one gulp, and the whole banquet hall was filled with congratulatory talk and laughter.

Thinking that Zhou Mian and Tong Ling had been separated for a long time, no one was in the mood to return without getting drunk.

After three drinks, Zhou Mian came to the bridal chamber surrounded by everyone.

He pushed the door open and walked in. What he saw was a mandarin duck with red candles dripping tears, and his lover sitting on a large carved bed.

The little bride seemed a little nervous, and the hands on her knees clenched into small fists.

Zhou Mian stepped forward and took off the red hijab. Tong Ling looked up at him.

Those eyes were full of tenderness and love.

Zhou Mian leaned over and covered that charming face with a kiss, and said: "Happy wedding, little monster."

Tong Ling was bitten on his lip and said vaguely: "Happy wedding, husband."

Looking back on the past, they experienced It's been a lot of hardships, but at this moment, everything is worth it.

(over)

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Aha, the text is finished. Thank you everyone for your company and support along the way. The story of Little Rabbit and Dr. Zhou is now available. Happy ending.

There will be a sweet extra story tomorrow ~

the next book will be released (I won't be a scumbag), if you like this little cutie, please click and add it to your collection.