Chapter 9

In winter, when the days are short and the nights are long, it gets dark very early.

When Zhou Mian got off work, Tong Ling was already asleep.

It lay stretched out on Zhou Mian's lap, exposing its fragile belly defenselessly.

It wasn't until Zhou Mian turned off the computer and held Tong Ling in his hands again that the sleepy little rabbit lazily raised his eyelids.

"Going home." Zhou Mian rubbed its back.

Tong Lingchang twitched his ears, crawled into Zhou Mian's arms, found a comfortable position, adjusted his posture, and closed his eyes again.

Rabbit's daily life is to eat and sleep, and eat after sleeping. Besides, there are important things to do tonight, and it needs to store up its energy in advance.

Coming out of the warm room, Zhou Mian subconsciously covered Tong Ling a little tighter.

The soft-furred rabbit nuzzled in his arms, one ear sticking out of his coat.

Zhou Mian chuckled twice, then gently twirled the tips of his pink ears, flicking the rabbit ears sensitively, and then Tong Ling's little rabbit head popped out.

The round eyes seemed to ask: What are you doing?

The closed car door blocked out the wind and snow outside, and Zhou Mian put Tong Ling back in the small box.

Tong Ling kicked up his legs on the hay pile in the box and stretched, then stood up and opened the mouth of the box to look at him.

"I can't hug you while driving." Zhou Mian gently pushed Tong Ling in with his index finger.

The rabbit staggered, fell back into the box, and simply nestled in the haystack, sucking grass.

By the time Zhou Mian drove the car back to the community, Tong Ling had already eaten all the grass in the box and was currently sleeping with his eyes closed while holding his bulging belly.

The box was lifted and the rabbit woke up.

It habitually licked its paws, wiped its face and ears, and poked its head out to take a look.

The little rabbit looked around with its head to make sure it was a familiar neighborhood, and then sat back down at the bottom of the box.

When he got home, Zhou Mian took Tong Ling out and put it on his lap. He stared at the clean changing pad in the box and said with some melancholy: "Are you constipated again?"

Rabbits have special stomachs. They usually defecate very quickly, and they often defecate very quickly. It is also common to eat and drink while eating.

A rabbit like Tong Ling who eats all day without losing a pea is most likely sick.

Zhou Mian rubbed its belly, while Tong Ling lay on his lap and squinted her eyes comfortably.

"It seems I need to give you some probiotics to recuperate."

When Tong Ling heard this, his ears immediately pricked up.

What are probiotics? Do you want to give Tongtong medicine again?

Human beings are really weird. Why do we have to watch other people poop?

The doctor was even more surprised. Occasionally, he would hold Tongling's rabbit toilet to observe his poop and urine, and then concluded that Tongtong was a healthy rabbit.

Several times, Tong Ling was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl in.

Zhou Mian rubbed Tong Ling's belly for a while, put him back into his den, filled his water bottle with cold boiled water, and emptied the timothy grass from his hay rack.

Tong Ling: What are you doing? Why did you take away my grass?

If you don't poop, don't you have to eat grass? So strict?

Tong Ling straightened up, resting his front paws on the fence, accusing Zhou Mian with his bright eyes open, his little nose twitching, looking pitifully tight.

Zhou Mian was unmoved and went straight into the kitchen to make dinner.

The rabbit who didn't pick up the grass was about to become depressed.

It quickly jumped onto its toilet, luckily, and turned around. Its thin belly was supported by a small round ball. The small round ball slowly rolled along its belly and sank deeper and deeper.

"Da da." A few small dark brown round grains fell into the rabbit toilet.

Tong Ling: Mission accomplished!

When Zhou Mian finished cooking and came out, he heard Tong Ling slamming his small stainless steel bowl with a clang.

Zhou Mian stepped forward to check, and Tong Ling immediately jumped onto his rabbit toilet. He made two more "ta-da" sounds and looked at Zhou Mian as if he was taking credit.

Zhou Mian: ...

As long as Zhou Mian looks at it, Tong Ling will squat in the rabbit toilet.

That way seems to say: Come and see, Tongtong is not constipated, please return the ticao to me.

Even so, Tong Ling still had to fast for safety reasons.

This pisses off Rabbit.

In front of Zhou Mian, he jumped out of the fence, bared his little rabbit teeth and bit Zhou Mian's trouser leg.

Zhou Mian smiled helplessly, and his hands were wet after washing the dishes. He wiped the water stains with tissue paper, picked up the rabbit, and saw that its bun face seemed to be more bulging.

"Okay, don't make any fuss."

His voice was calm and coaxingly gentle.

This trick was indeed very effective for Tong Ling, who calmed down and snuggled tightly into Zhou Mian's arms.

Normally at this time, it would be time for Tong Ling to have some leisure time watching TV.

But Zhou Mian obviously didn't mean that today. He squatted on the ground and used a grass ball to make Tong Ling run and jump.

Moderate exercise can not only improve the peristalsis ability of the intestines, but also enhance the rabbit's physical fitness.

Tong Ling was not very interested, but because humans were playing hard with him, he had no choice but to jump up.

After about an hour, the rabbit's movement finally ended.

Zhou Mian put Tong Ling back, put some honey on the spout of the roller kettle, and tempted Tong Ling to drink water.

Rabbits like sweets, and the smell of honey quickly attracts the greedy rabbits.

Seeing Tong Ling licking the water spout vigorously, Zhou Mian went to the bathroom to take a shower with confidence.

The hot water washed away the fatigue of the day, and in the mist, Zhou Mian thought of the charming young man again.

He felt like he was in a daze, always thinking of a person over and over again who might not even exist.

Maybe Su Yu was right. Being single for a long time is really not good for your physical and mental health. Now that he has a fantasy partner for himself, he thinks he is really mentally disturbed.

The sound of water stopped suddenly. Zhou Mian put on his pajamas and opened the door with his wet hair.

The rabbit somersaulted in.

Zhou Mian:?

Tong Ling:!

"Running around again." The scolding voice was endearing.

Tong Ling looked up at him.

The moisture in the bathroom has not completely dissipated, and the tall figure of the man looms over it.

The black shadow slowly moved in, and at an extremely oppressive distance, Tong Ling was picked up by his little buttocks.

The scent of shower gel lingered on the rabbit's nose.

Tong Ling couldn't help but put her head against the man's chest.

The strong heartbeat and the warm body temperature of the other party were clearly conveyed to it.

Tong Ling couldn't explain how he felt now. Rabbits are not very afraid of the cold, but now they greedily want to absorb more warmth and want to cuddle up for a longer time.

The body began to hang in the air, and Tong Ling knew that Zhou Mian was about to put it back into the nest again.

It tightly held Zhou Mian's arm with its claws and dug into Zhou Mian's sleeves with its fine nails.

Tong Ling: We must sleep together and practice dual cultivation!

It didn't dare to speak out its thoughts for fear of scaring humans.

He can only fight with his petite animal body.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Mian didn't know why.

Tong Ling thought for a moment, released his paws that were holding the human, and bounced to the ground.

Before Zhou Mian could react, it quickly jumped into Zhou Mian's bedroom.

Zhou Mian followed him in and saw Tong Ling getting into his bed, leaving only his round tail outside.

Zhou Mian stepped forward and lifted the quilt, caught Tong Ling out, and asked with a smile: "Do you want to sleep with me?"

Tong Ling's ears cocked up, and he licked Zhou Mian's hand flatteringly.

"I really spoiled you." Zhou Mian smoothed the little rabbit's head.

Rabbits are diurnal animals and like to be active and forage at night and early in the morning.

Although Tong Ling is in the fasting stage tonight, he needs to drink a lot of water and prevent unexpected defecation.

So for convenience, Zhou Mian brought Tong Ling's rabbit toilet and vertical drinking fountain into the bedroom.

Tong Ling was well trained and never peeed or defecated, so Zhou Mian was very relieved to share the bed with the clean little rabbit.

It was still early, so Zhou Mian was leaning on the bedside to read for a while.

The rabbit wanders around the bedroom when given permission to stay.

Sniff this, smell that.

When he was excited, he even danced the bunny dance on the carpet laid by Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian's attention was completely attracted by it. The book he had turned through two pages was placed on the bedside. He propped up his chin and stared at "The Wild Dance King."

Tong Ling dodged and accidentally touched the person beside him. Coat rack.

The thin red square scarf floated down from the hook, landed squarely on Tong Ling's head, and then fell to the ground.

The rabbit seemed to have discovered a new world, spinning around the handkerchief and exploring it with its paws.

Zhou Mian remembered that the last time he went to buy a suit, the store was selling accessories for anniversary celebrations, but he never wore them. Later, he wanted to match the clothes, but he couldn't get used to them, so he just put them on the coat rack. .

Now that Tong Ling likes it, let him play.

The rabbit jumped onto the bed with the handkerchief in his mouth, and nestled obediently on Zhou Mian's pillow, with the red handkerchief pressed under his belly.

Judging from its posture, it was ready to fall asleep. Zhou Mian turned sideways and turned off the light, and the room was suddenly dark.

Maybe because he didn't sleep well last night, Zhou Mian fell asleep very quickly tonight.

In the dream, there were flashes of swords and shadows, horses' hoofs bursting, blood splattered three feet, and cries of blood.

In front of the dilapidated city gate, a tall and handsome young man sat on a horse, his red cloak fluttering in the wind.

Zhou Mian wanted to see his face clearly, but his eyes were filled with fog.

He didn't hear clearly what order the young man gave, and he only felt the wailing in his ears getting even more shrill.

This atmosphere is really uncomfortable.

He tried hard to get free, but in vain.

Suddenly, a hand took his, and he felt a weight on his body. He seemed to be dragged out of a certain space. The smell of blood on the tip of his nose dissipated, and his ears finally felt peaceful.

The chaotic scene dissipated, and what appeared in front of him was a carved bed. Sitting on the bed was a young man wearing white clothes and a red scarf on his head.

Zhou Mian couldn't see his face completely. What was exposed under the red scarf was a red and full lip.

The lips opened and closed and asked: "Did you have a nightmare?"

"Who are you?"

The man pouted and said angrily: "We just kissed me last night, and you ask me who I am?"

As if he was tempted, Zhou Mian approached him step by step.

Grabbing a corner of the scarf, Zhou Mian asked, "Can you lift it up?"

The man looked a little nervous and paused for a while before nodding slightly.

Zhou Mian took off the kerchief on his head, and the familiar face that made him lose consciousness appeared in front of him again.

The young man's face was extremely red tonight, as if he had applied makeup. He pursed his lips and smiled slightly: "In our demon world, lifting the red hijab means that the ceremony has been completed."

Zhou Mian:?

The young man raised his head and looked at him shyly.

"Husband, husband."

------------------

The author has something to say:

There is a high probability that there will be a third update today, and I want to change it carefully in the third update. Only then can you send it.

Thank you all for reading the article and sharing your thoughts.