Chapter 22

Most people's dreams are disturbed by external factors.

For example, a person who is in love will dream about being sweet with his lover during the passionate love period, and will dream about the other person cheating on him during the cold war period.

All these are psychological hints given by myself.

There are thoughts in the day and dreams in the night, not only for humans, but also for demons.

What Tong Ling dreamed about most some time ago was a family of four, five or six going out for an outing. He took his husband and rabbit babies back to the demon world to visit the patriarch and grandma rabbit, and he woke up with happiness several times.

During this time, its dreams were extremely heart-wrenching.

I don't know if the words of Hu Yang and Su Yu put a psychological burden on it, and it felt anxious every day.

Su Yu looked at it with more and more strange eyes, so that Tong Ling was so frightened that he saw Su Yu in his dream.

The man held the knife in one hand and its ear in the other, and said righteously: "All monsters deserve to die."

Tong Ling bowed and begged for mercy, saying: "For the sake of your husband, please don't hurt me, at least let me protect the babies." Give birth."

But the next moment, her husband walked out from behind Su Yu.

There was no warmth in his eyes, and the doting and tenderness of the past were gone like the wind.

He said: "I like humans, not monsters. I was bewitched before to get close to you. You go around seducing people, who knows whose child you have in your belly."

The knife rose and fell, and the rabbit's belly was cut open. Open, blood dyed the snow red, and the formed bunnies also fell out.

No! ! !

Tong Ling woke up from his nightmare.

Its body shook violently, and its hind legs kicked Zhou Mian in the face.

The person who was not sleeping too deeply was woken up by a sudden kick.

Zhou Mian groped around in confusion and felt the soft hair on his hand.

He reached out and patted the rabbit's body, and said in a thick nasal voice: "Don't make trouble, little kid." He

patted the rabbit's body, like coaxing a baby who was about to fall asleep.

The rabbit slowly broke free from his hand and moved farther away from him.

Zhou Mian was too sleepy to think. He just thought that Tong Ling was hungry and had gone to eat grass, so he fell asleep again.

After that night, something wasn't right with Bunny.

It stopped going to bed and started sleeping in the closet.

Holding the little pillow towel that belonged to it in its mouth, she took the opportunity to crawl into the closet.

You may still remember what Zhou Mian taught you last time. Rabbit did not sleep on his clothes. It obediently spread a pillow towel in the gap and lay on the pillow towel to sleep.

This made Zhou Mian a little confused.

He tried to take the rabbit out, but the rabbit turned around and got in again.

This time Tutu used his head to push Zhou Mian's clothes folded in the bottom cabinet, folded the pillow towel in half, and moved his body as far out as possible.

What it means is: Tongtong really doesn't sleep on clothes, nor does he take up too much space.

This made Zhou Mian's heart melt.

He guessed that maybe he had pressed down on the rabbit when he was sleeping, so the rabbit was unwilling to share the bed with him. However, the rabbit was accustomed to the owner's smell and was unwilling to return to the rabbit house, so he moved to his closet to sleep.

What can be done? I can only indulge it. Who can make it look so cute and understand human speech?

But within two days, Zhou Mian still became worried.

Tong Ling's condition is getting worse and worse.

It took longer to sleep and lost its appetite. It even stopped eating its favorite timothy grass.

Even when Zhou Mian reached out to touch it, it no longer squinted its eyes and gritted its teeth in enjoyment, but instead shivered in fear.

Zhou Mian admitted that he had never done anything to hurt Tutu in so long, and he had never even said harsh words.

The only time I taught Tutu a lesson, I just ignored it with a straight face, but didn't they reconcile quickly that time?

Why are rabbits so inexplicably afraid of him lately?

Not only that, he also discovered that Tong Ling was plucking hair.

As if it was not afraid of pain, it bit off the hair on its back and spread it in its mushroom house.

In addition to Zhou Mian's clothes, there are also Tong Ling's rabbit fur.

Paved thickly.

This kind of hair-plucking nesting behavior basically only occurs in female rabbits.

During pregnancy, they prepare for new life.

But Tong Ling... is a male rabbit!

Doesn't it have a wrong understanding of its own gender?

Zhou Mian looked at the rabbit that was still chewing its fur, and hugged it up distressedly to stop its behavior.

He said: "Okay, that's enough."

Zhou Mian began to think about it. Since Tong Ling let him adopt him, he has not seen other rabbits, so he has no chance to get close to the same kind. Is it because he petted it too much? , plus he let the rabbit sleep with him, so it caused a false pregnancy?

The male rabbit had a false pregnancy... This really made him wonder.

Zhou Mian wanted to touch Tong Ling's belly, but found that his reaction was extremely strong.

It jumped away from Zhou Mian's arms and hid in the closet with lightning speed.

Zhou Mian followed it, and the rabbit shrank in fear, rolled itself into a rabbit ball, and protected its belly under its body.

At this time, he could not forcefully capture Tong Ling for inspection, so he had to test it bit by bit.

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian called its name softly and stretched his hand to its head.

Although Tong Ling would not avoid his touch, his trembling body showed fear. It was obvious that it liked these soothing things in the past.

"Don't be afraid. Can you let me touch your belly? It won't hurt you. Do you believe me?" Zhou Mian discussed with it.

Tong Ling looked up at him, seeming to be thinking about his words.

Zhou Mian was not in a hurry, gently rubbing the back of Tong Ling's neck with his fingers, showing his signature smile: "Can't you? Is it really not possible? Isn't Tongtong the best for me?" He

said three times in a row. Rou asked back, and Rabbit really couldn't resist.

It slowly lay down on its side, exposing its belly.

Zhou Mian knew that it agreed, and then reached out to touch it.

When he noticed a sliding bulge on Tong Ling's abdomen, Zhou Mian's expression became serious.

According to experience, this does not rule out the possibility of tumors.

No wonder it seems to be in a bad mood recently, and its squatting posture is strange.

Zhou Mian began to blame himself for not caring enough about Tong Ling.

He decided to take Tong Ling for another physical examination tomorrow. He couldn't judge the specific situation yet. After all, Tong Ling had behaved too strangely in the past few days, and he had to take the examination before prescribing the right medicine.

Of course he hopes that the little rabbit will never develop tumors, because surgery on rabbits is very dangerous.

The next day, before Tong Ling woke up, Zhou Mian put him in his clothes and took him away.

In the clinic, Qiuqiu looked at the man pushing in the door and naturally stepped forward and asked: "Brother Mian, why did you bring Tongtong?"

"Let's have a checkup on him."

"Is Tongtong sick?" Qiuqiu worried asked.

Zhou Mian sighed: "It's just a suspicion, it might be a tumor."

After saying this, Xiaoyue and Hu Yang also came over.

Xiaoyue asked in surprise: "Where is it?"

"In the abdomen."

Hu Yang opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but he didn't know how to say it.

"Oh my god!" Qiuqiu's voice suddenly rose.

The rabbit, who was sleeping soundly in his arms, twitched his ears and was awakened.

"Are you going to perform surgery on Tongtong?" the girl continued to ask.

Zhou Mian: "Maybe."

Surgery? What is surgery?

Tong Ling looked at the people surrounding him in confusion.

It stared at Hu Yang and asked in ventriloquism: What is surgery?

Hu Yang looked at it calmly and replied simply and straightforwardly: Cut open your belly!

What? Opening the stomach, has that nightmare become a reality?

How could my husband treat me like this?

Before Tong Ling could ask any more questions, Zhou Mian had already brought it into the consulting room.

It was placed on a cold examination table, surrounded by "torture instruments" it could not recognize.

Bright and reflective.

Satsuki pushed the cart in and pulled out a needle.

Looking at the sharp needle, Tong Ling was so frightened that he backed away repeatedly, but was held down by the person behind him, unable to move.

What are you doing? Tutu didn't break the law...don't use torture, okay?

The thin needle went in, and the scarlet blood was guided out along the hose.

Why draw blood from rabbits? What to do? Do you want to take Tutu to make elixirs?

pain! pain! pain!

"After taking the blood, do you want to send it to the B-ultrasound room?" the girl asked.

"Yeah."

What is the B-ultrasound room? A salvation room?

Shark it and then transcend it, lest it become an evil spirit to take revenge?

So particular?

Tong Ling's heart became cold and his legs became weak.

After the blood was drawn, the girl left with the blood sample.

The door to the consulting room was closed, and Zhou Mian patted Tong Ling on the back to express comfort.

He was going to change clothes and take Tong Ling to film.

That's when it's time to turn around and put on your mask.

A pitiful cry sounded from behind: "Don't shark me, I have your baby."

------------------

The author has something to say:

This article will I will join V tomorrow, June 2nd, and then 10,000 words will be dropped. Thank you all for your company and support for so long.

Also: I wish all the little angels a happy Children's Day and always maintain an innocent and happy heart, okay?

Pre-released article "I Don't Be a Scumbag". If you are interested, please click to save it.

1. "The CEO's Qualified Lover" is about a scumbag who was blinded by green tea. He beat and scolded his wife and wanted to save her money. In the end, he drove the virtuous wife crazy, and the scumbag and little green tea were whitewashed. They both had HE.

After Chiye read this novel, anger surged in his forehead, and he used the keyboard to spray the author and Zha Gong for a whole week.

When he woke up, he found that he had worn the book and transformed into the scumbag he said should be cut to pieces.

Chiye: I have a saying mmp, I wonder whether I should say it or not?

2. After traveling through time, Chi Ye outsmarts Green Tea and protects his wife domineeringly.

Dote on the poor cannon fodder wife in the book.

Chi Ye said seriously: From now on, I will protect your kidneys, your corneas, and your reputation!

Lu Qingyan:? ? ?

Small Theater:

Chiye remembers that the original owner and Lu Qingyan signed a prenuptial agreement.

It clearly states that the marriage between the two will only last three years.

One day Chiye accidentally mentioned this agreement.

My wife, who had always been gentle and sensible, suddenly seemed like a different person.

He tied Chi Ye to the bedside and took a video of the two making out.

Afterwards, he took his mobile phone and bluffed: "If you dare to mention the agreement again, I will send the video..."

Looking at the man with red eyes like a wounded animal.

Chi Ye said excitedly: "If I had known you were playing so wildly, I wouldn't have pretended! Come on, take more pictures!"

Lu Qingyan:? ? ?

Tea Appreciation Master Gong X Gentle, considerate and accepting