Chapter 27

After putting away the rabbit ears and tail, Tong Ling can now go out openly.

Zhou Mian likes to dress him up very much. Regardless of whether he is a human or a rabbit, all his costumes are personally matched by Zhou Mian.

He also began to slowly adapt to human life.

In the morning, he followed Zhou Mian to learn to brush his teeth. The foam was all over his mouth and he looked silly. There was a bunch of stupid hair sticking up on the back of his head. But at this time, Zhou Mian took out his mobile phone and took a picture of him.

Tong Ling blinked his eyes in confusion, and Zhou Mian turned the screen of his phone to him.

"It's me." Tong Ling raised his hand to touch the screen of his phone, but he was afraid of damaging it, so he retracted his hand hanging in the air. "It's so silly."

"Not silly, it's very cute." Zhou Mian praised.

Tong Ling was very thin-skinned, and every time Zhou Mian praised him, he would blush. When he was a rabbit, he was covered by thick rabbit fur, but after becoming a human, he could no longer hide his shyness.

He turned his head away and whispered: "No way, you have a dirty mouth."

Zhou Mian put away his mobile phone and took Tong Ling into his arms. Their images were clearly shown in the mirror.

"How about introducing you to them today?" Zhou Mian asked for his opinion.

Tong Ling touched his hair, looked at his eyes in the mirror, and asked nervously: "I grew up differently from everyone else, will they guess that I am a monster?"

Zhou Mian said to Little Rabbit With a panoramic view of Yao's every move, he touched Tong Ling's head lovingly and said, "No. They will only think that you are a very trendy young man."

Trendy? The little rabbit demon doesn't understand, but if her husband says no, she will believe her husband unconditionally.

After the two packed up, they went out together.

Tong Ling held a box of yogurt in his hand and sucked it. He and Zhou Mian stood together like underage children.

Zhou Mian told him the password to open the door, taught him how to use the elevator, and taught him to wear a seat belt when riding in a car.

After thinking about it, Zhou Mian asked: "You have magic, don't you need to do this?"

Tong Ling bit his straw and shook his head, saying, "Tongtong wants to be a human being, and I will do whatever my husband does, without using magic."

Zhou Mian was attracted by him This serious look was so cute, I leaned over and kissed him. Unsurprisingly, he blushed again.

"Didn't you just do whatever I told you to do? Now I'm kissing you."

Tong Ling opened his lips, slightly revealing two rabbit teeth.

Zhou Mian was not in a hurry and just looked at him quietly.

The little rabbit demon couldn't stand his fiery eyes. He closed his eyes and leaned in for a quick kiss. Then he immediately covered his face with his hands and said, "It's so embarrassing."

Zhou Mian raised his hand and touched the spot that the little rabbit demon had kissed. place, he said with a smile: "But it wasn't like this when you came to me to practice dual cultivation before. You were very proactive at that time and would find a position to move by yourself."

"Well, that's different... That's cultivation. You have to work harder. Become a human as soon as possible..." Tong Ling stuttered.

At that time, the little rabbit demon really wanted to cultivate into the human form quickly, so he was particularly relaxed during the dual cultivation, and almost killed himself under Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian sighed and said, "Well, you look beautiful when you work hard."

There was no traffic jam, no wind or snow today, and they arrived at the door of the clinic in about twenty minutes.

After Zhou Mian parked the car, Tong Ling was still huddled nervously in the passenger seat.

The car door was opened, and Zhou Mian reached out to the people inside and said, "Let's go."

Tong Ling cheered himself up and put his hand on Zhou Mian's palm.

The man's palm was generous and warm, which brought a lot of security to the little rabbit demon.

He got out of the car and stood side by side with Zhou Mian.

Finally, I can finally stand with him like this.

Pushing open the glass door, a warm feeling hit me. Different from the cold and depression outside, the clinic was warm and lively.

"Brother Mian..." Qiuqiu's greeting stopped abruptly.

"Morning." Zhou Mian felt refreshed.

"Um, morning, morning." Qiuqiu responded repeatedly.

Xiaoyue and Hu Yang, who were in the foster care room, also started fighting and making trouble at this time.

Dr. Bai is on vacation, and almost everyone in the clinic is here now.

Seeing everyone looking at him and Tong Ling, Zhou Mian solemnly introduced: "My boyfriend, Tong Ling."

"Tong Ling?" Xiaoyue reacted, "That's not..."

The little rabbit demon was frightened. Isn't it about to be exposed? It's over, it's over, I forgot to change my name.

"It's just the same name. It's because of this name that we get closer."

When you meet a man with the same name as Tutu, the topic will naturally become much more interesting, and it can also make people like Zhou Mian who don't know the interest more interested. resonance.

Zhou Mian's rhetoric is very convincing.

"Then you are so destined." Xiaoyue said with envy.

Sure enough, everyone believed it.

Tong Ling breathed a small sigh of relief, stood up under Zhou Mian's encouraging eyes, and bent at a 90-degree angle: "Hello everyone, please, please take care of me."

Everyone was stunned for a moment.

Qiuqiu broke the deadlock and said: "You're... quite polite."

Zhou Mian pursed his lips tightly, but the corners of his lips couldn't restrain their rise.

"He is young and too nervous." Zhou Mian held his shoulders and helped him stand up straight.

Under everyone's gaze, Zhou Mian pinched Tong Ling's face very naturally and said with a smile: "He's blushing again."

"Ouch~~" The teasing sounds kept coming.

Tong Ling now wanted to dig a hole for himself again.

"Okay, let's all get busy first. Let's have dinner together tonight."

After saying that, Zhou Mian put his arm around Tong Ling's shoulders and went to the office.

After the door closed, Tong Ling finally dared to breathe heavily.

"They are all friendly, so don't be afraid." Zhou Mian comforted the little rabbit demon.

But being born to be a prey, Rabbit's timidity cannot be changed for a while.

What does it matter? Zhou Mian is willing to protect him all the time.

Zhou Mian has surgery in the afternoon.

Tong Ling was arranged to eat snacks and watch dramas in the lounge.

Zhou Mian brought the tablet to Little Rabbit Demon. He was not very good at using it yet. When he accidentally clicked on exit, he could no longer find the player.

Tong Ling was too embarrassed to go out and ask for help, so he had to touch and press here and there, but there was still no movement on the tablet.

The dejected little rabbit demon stuffed a handful of marshmallows into his mouth and complained to himself: What is the use of this rabbit head? I can't remember anything, just take it to marinate!

While I was bored, the door of the lounge was suddenly pushed open.

Tong Ling was startled, but calmed down again when he saw the person clearly.

Hu Yang held a steaming piece of oden in his hand and closed the door with his backhand.

There were only two of them in the lounge, and Hu Yang chatted like an old friend and asked, "Are you pregnant?"

When this was mentioned, Tong Ling became autistic.

Hu Yang had no vision at all and continued to ask: "How many are there?"

Tong Ling curled his lips and said: "No."

Hu Yang was shocked: "Aborted?"

Tong Ling said ambiguously: "No, anyway. There will be no more."

Hearing this, Hu Yang thought of something and said, "You won't have a false pregnancy, right?"

Tong Ling glared at him angrily and wanted to sew his mouth shut.

Hu Yang finally realized what was going on. He pushed the oden in front of Tong Ling and asked, "Do you want to eat it?"

Tong Ling waved his hand and said honestly, "My husband said you can't eat other people's food outside."

"You do. Be obedient." Hu Yang muttered.

Tong Lingqian sat for a while, pushed the tablet to Hu Yang, and asked, "Can you help me find the TV series?"

Hu Yang glanced at him, clicked twice on the tablet, and read what Tong Ling had just watched. The play was turned over.

"Thank you." Tong Ling thanked him politely.

Now the little rabbit demon is no longer so resistant to Hu Yang. He can tell that this fox is not evil and is just trying to survive.

Tong Ling looked Hu Yang up and down. He really seemed like a normal person, with no trace of a monster at all.

Hu Yang felt a little uncomfortable being stared at. He turned his head and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Why is your hair black? Are you a black fox?" the little rabbit demon asked sincerely.

"No, I'm Red Fox."

"Are you so powerful in cultivation? Can you hide your true identity?"

Hu Yang paused with his chopsticks, touched his hair and said, "You mean this?"

"Hmm."

Tong Ling wore a hat when he went out today, hiding his striking white hair.

"Oh, I dyed it." Hu Yang replied, "When I first came to this world, I thought my red hair was so cool, but later I kept getting hit by a wall when I found a job."

"Why?"

Hu Yang shrugged and said : "Because others said that with my appearance and hair color, I look like a gangster. Do you know what a gangster is?"

"I don't know."

"It's just..."

Zhou Mian's operation was over, and he said to The pet owner asked many post-operative precautions before leaving.

Before the door to the lounge was opened, he heard familiar laughter coming from inside.

It's from Tong Ling.

Zhou Mian knocked on the door, and the person inside shouted: "Come in as you please."

The door opened, and Zhou Mian saw Hu Yang and Tong Ling sitting side by side.

He frowned almost invisible, but in just a moment, he covered up the displeasure.

"Husband." Tong Ling called him with a smile.

"What are you talking about, smiling so happily?" Zhou Mian asked.

Before Tong Ling could speak, Hu Yang took the lead and said, "I told Tong Tong some interesting things about work."

Tong Tong? Tongtong?

Already called so affectionately?

In the past, when Tong Ling was a little rabbit, it was okay for everyone to call him this. Now that he is a human, this kind of name is blurted out by an outsider, which makes Zhou Mian feel a little uncomfortable.

Only now did he realize that he could be so small-minded.

The little rabbit demon, who didn't think there was any problem at all, was still nodding in agreement.

"Doctor Zhou, you guys chat, I'm going out first." Hu Yang packed up the food waste and left with him.

Zhou Mian smiled and nodded.

After Hu Yang left, Zhou Mian sat next to Tong Ling and said, "You seem to have a good relationship with Hu Yang. I remember you were quite afraid of him before."

Tong Ling tilted his head and said, "First The first time I saw him, I thought he was not a good person, but now I think he is not that bad."

"Oh? Why do you think so?"

"He..." Tong Ling was about to tell the identity of the fox, but then he thought about the fox who asked him He must not reveal his identity, but he doesn't want to lie to his husband.

While hesitating, Zhou Mian pinched his face and said, "It's okay if it's inconvenient. I said that Tongtong can have his own secrets. When you feel you can tell me, share them with me."

Tong Ling threw himself into Zhou Mian's arms and habitually licked the man's chin, saying, "My husband is the most understanding of Tutu's intentions."

--------------------------

Author I have something to say: