Chapter 47

Tong Ling, accompanied by Zhou Mian, chose many small gifts for Lu Yan, which were not available in the demon world.

Zhou Mian also accepted the gift. Although he could not be present, he remembered that Lu Yan had taken good care of Tong Ling in the past, so he should fulfill the basic etiquette.

After returning home in the evening, the little rabbit demon put the gifts on the coffee table and counted them one by one. When he saw the golden longevity peach, Tong Ling said to Zhou Mian: "Husband, this is really too precious."

Zhou Mian came out after taking a shower, his hair Blow dry it half-dry, and place it lightly on your forehead.

Two buttons of the black silk housecoat were unbuttoned, and there was a clear rabbit tooth mark on the exposed collarbone.

His legs were naturally crossed, and there was a book on his lap. He was reading it carefully. When he heard Tong Ling's words, he slowly raised his head.

Tong Ling had to admit that this man would make his heart beat faster no matter when he looked at him.

Zhou Mian: "Is it expensive?"

The golden longevity peach is solid, and the little rabbit demon feels heavy in his hand. He honestly said: "It's expensive and heavy."

Zhou Mian: "But I also accepted the most precious peach from your clan leader. My dear, I can't justify not returning something so valuable."

Tong Ling was confused: "Husband, did you know the clan leader before? What did you receive?"

Zhou Mian closed the book and stretched out his hand towards Tong Ling.

The little monster sitting on the ground jumped up and jumped into Zhou Mian's arms.

Zhou Mian said: "This is the treasure I have collected."

The little rabbit demon blushed after reacting and said: "You are making me happy again."

Zhou Mian stroked his back and said: "No coaxing, I said so It's all true."

"Your clan leader raised you up so much, and now you are taken away by me. He must be unhappy. I can't go to his birthday. No matter how shabby the gift is, how can he trust you to me?"

Tong Ling shook his head: "The patriarch is not such a snobbish person, he is very good."

Zhou Mian: "After all, I am the one thanking him for raising you so well, so whether the gift is expensive or not is up to me. I just want him to know , you are very important to me."

Tong Ling felt warm in his heart when he heard this, and he said: "Then Tongtong will first thank her husband on behalf of the clan leader. In the future, Tongtong will also give such a big golden longevity peach to her husband on his birthday. "

Zhou Mian chuckled: "For my birthday, I don't want golden longevity peaches. I want a unique gift, and only you can give it to me."

Tong Ling put his arms around Zhou Mian's neck and asked playfully: "What is it?"

Zhou Mian took out his mobile phone. , click on the shopping cart and slide it to show Tong Ling.

Tong Ling: "Do you like these clothes, husband?"

Zhou Mian: "Yes."

Tong Ling was a little distressed: "Tongtong can buy them for husband, but Tongtong thinks they are not suitable for husband to wear~"

Zhou Mian pinched him "I just

want Tongtong to wear these little clothes and have dinner with me at home on my birthday, just the two of us."

Tongling asked in a low voice, "That's it?"

Zhou Mian smiled deeply: "Well, that's just it."

"That's not possible~ You have to wear clothes and give gifts~ But if your husband doesn't like Jin Shoudao, Tongtong can say goodbye." At this point, Tong Ling stretched out his hand Holding Zhou Mian's face, he said with infinite tenderness: "I have already thought about what to give, Lord God."

Zhou Mian had heard many people call him Lord God, but the little rabbit was the only one that made him particularly excited.

Little Rabbit is his believer, a believer who completely sacrifices himself to him from body to heart to soul without any reservation.

He can enjoy it as he pleases and the only believer he prefers.

Zhou Mian's eyes were dark, and the rising desire in his heart filled him up in an instant.

Possessing him, making him cry, soiling him, all evil thoughts came to mind.

"By the way, husband, I'm really sorry. Tongtong doesn't even know when your birthday is." The little rabbit demon lowered his head in guilt.

Zhou Mian picked him up and took him back to the bedroom, saying, "Today is the day."

Tong Ling: "Huh? Today?"

The soft double bed sank, and the little rabbit demon lying in the middle of the bed was unaware of what happened next. What will happen? He just stared at Zhou Mian with big ignorant eyes and said, "Is it really today? But I'm not ready yet..."

Zhou Mian leaned down and said, "My birthday was in my last life. If you miss this day, you have to make up for it."

Tong Ling:? ?

The little rabbit was eaten again.

What's even worse is that Zhou Mian used his divine power to catalyze his demonic appearance. The moment he appeared, the people inside him became even more excited.

Bunny's tail and ears are also dirty now, lying on the ground like a broken doll.

It wasn't Zhou Mian who threw him down, it was him who couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to run away and hide. As a result, when he climbed to the door, someone grabbed his ankle and dragged him back.

The two of them were arguing again on the ground.

Tong Ling knew that Zhou Mian had always had good physical strength. After recovering his evil god's body, his physical strength was even better!

In the past, Tong Ling was still able to cheat, and when he couldn't bear it, he would turn into his original form, so that the people in his body could no longer "bully" him.

It doesn't work now, now that this man has supernatural powers, not only can he not be able to return to his original shape, but he will also be made into a demon to make him happy.

It's really too bad.

Tong Ling curled up with his long white hair half-covered and half-covered on his naked body, adding a bit of charm.

From his cooperation at the beginning, to begging for mercy, and now his begging for mercy has disappeared, and he can only accuse with those moist eyes.

Zhou Mian finally relented. He kissed the side of the little rabbit demon's face and said, "Didn't you ask me if I like to eat rabbits?"

Tong Ling suddenly realized: Bad guy...wuwuwu...this is not the food...

Second Naturally, Ritongling failed to get up.

He fell into a deep sleep and woke up only when he heard the sound of chopping meat at noon.

Tong Ling fumbled for a long time before he found his pajamas.

He put it on in a daze, and there was a cup of cold water beside the bedside table. He knew that Zhou Mian had prepared it for him when he left in the morning.

He cried and shouted for a long time last night, and his throat felt uncomfortable.

Tong Ling drank all the water in the cup and felt a little more comfortable.

Shaking his legs, he got out of bed and went to the kitchen in search of the sound of meat being chopped.

"Husband..." Tong Ling was about to shout, but after seeing the person's face clearly, he immediately changed his words: "Hongyu."

"Eh? Little Rabbit, are you awake?" Hongyu was wearing an apron and was showing off his cooking skills.

"Has your husband gone to work?" Tong Ling asked.

Hong Yu: "Yes, originally the master didn't go, but the clinic called and said there was an operation that he needed to do."

Tong Ling nodded tiredly.

"Go sit for a while, the food will be ready soon."

Tong Ling was surprised: "Can you cook?"

Hong Yu was proud: "Looking down on me? I know a lot."

Hong Yu boasted about his cooking skills Yi, but Tong Ling saw that he didn't even turn on the gas stove, and the little rabbit demon had a vague premonition.

As expected, all the food Hong Yu brought to the table was raw food.

Even the meat and bones that he had chopped for a long time were still bloody.

"This is yours, this is mine~"

Hong Yu handed a plate of Supin to Tong Ling.

Daoling's knife skills are very good. The white radish was carved into a little rabbit, the carrot was carved into a little sun, the timothy grass was made into a lawn, and the apple slices were carved into butterflies and birds flying around the rabbit.

It's really like a kid's meal.

"Oh, there's also juice."

Hong Yu pushed a cup of yellow orange juice to Tong Ling, but the "juice" in his own cup was dark red.

Tong Ling doesn't need to identify it, he just needs to smell it to know what it is.

"Then let me start~" Kureha raised his hands happily.

Tong Ling had never eaten with Hong Yu, and he always thought that Dao Ling didn't eat.

But when he saw Hong Yu feasting on raw meat, Tong Ling's whole rabbit was in bad shape.

He closed his eyes: respect, respect everyone's quirks.

Many carnivores also eat raw food, and Red Feather is not the only one.

When he opened his eyes again, Hong Yu was holding his chin and looking at him: "Little Rabbit, are you praying before meals?"

Tong Ling awkwardly stuffed an apple slice into his mouth and said, "No."

Hong Yu: " I understand. You must have not slept well last night and are still sleepy, right? The master is too cruel. I heard you guys umming and umming at three o'clock in the middle of the night..." The

little fork in Tong Ling's hand "clanged" "Falled on the dining table.

He heard it, he heard it again, how can he be a rabbit in the future? Woohoo... everyone must have thought he was an immoral perverted bunny!

"But the master didn't lie to you. Yesterday was really his birthday in his last life."

When Tong Ling heard the word "birthday", he came to his senses and asked, "What about this life?"

Hong Yu broke his hands. He counted with his fingers and said, "If you ask me to touch your ears, I will tell you."

Tong Ling was a little embarrassed: "Ears cannot be touched by others, only the husband can touch them... Can I change my request for something else? I can treat you to dinner."

Hong Yu pouted: "I am the master's sword spirit, and I am also a part of him, so I am not someone else, so...ah!"

Before Hong Yu could finish speaking, he flew out of the chair. He walked out, his back firmly stuck to the wall.

Kureha: I was careless and forgot to communicate with my master. Now his wife has been discovered by him, and she is in a terrible state.

"What's wrong with you?" Tong Ling was shocked.

Hong Yu flipped her hair and pretended to be cool: "It's okay, it's okay, don't worry. I think it's more handsome to eat like this. Could you please bring me my rice? Thank you."

Tong Ling:...

Zhou When Mian came home from work, he searched for a long time before finding Tong Ling in the rabbit house.

There are two rabbits in the rabbit house now. One is Tong Ling's blindfold made of his own rabbit fur, and the other is Tong Ling's true body.

Because both of them had the aura of Tong Ling, and the fake one had the evil aura blown by Tong Ling himself, Zhou Mian couldn't tell which one was his wife with his naked eyes for a while.

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian squatted in front of the rabbit house and called his name.

The two rabbits turned their heads to look at him, even the curvature was the same.

"Huh? Is this your new game?" Zhou Mian asked with a smile.

"Husband, do you know which one is the real child? You can't cheat with your divine power." The voices of the two little rabbits were exactly the same.

This made Zhou Mian interested.

"Is there a reward for guessing correctly?" Zhou Mian asked.

"If you guessed correctly, Tongtong will be left to your husband's disposal. If you guessed wrong, Tongtong will sleep in a safe house tonight."

Oh, Ganqing is waiting for him here.

"You can't use divine power." The two rabbits emphasized again.

"Do you think this is difficult for me?" Zhou Mian really liked the innocence of the little rabbit demon.

The little rabbit's mouth opened slightly, his nose twitched twice, and he said, "Yes, you have to answer as soon as possible."

"Five, four..."

The countdown started.

He admitted that he had done a bit harshly last night, but he couldn't sleep in separate beds because of this.

Who can bear it when my wife is so cute?

"Two..."

Zhou Mian casually picked up a rabbit, opened its tail, looked at it, and said, "The one with the swollen butt is you."

Tong Ling:? ?

He really guessed it right! !

------------------

The author has something to say: