Chapter 37

Hu Yun City has another big news.

The three young men suspected of being "possessed" are all sophomores at Ansan University.

The three people have good family backgrounds and are the second generation of rich people in the local area.

But they indirectly killed a human life.

Because of their wealthy family background, the three of them were arrogant and domineering at school, and bullying their classmates was common.

Not long ago, there was a student at Ansan University who couldn't think about anything at home.

The parents of the deceased could not figure out why their cheerful and optimistic son committed suicide until someone anonymously sent their son's diary.

Each entry in the diary records the torture he suffered in school, and the initiators were those three people.

They couldn't imagine why they were all teenagers in their early twenties and could be such demons!

They made their son's experience public and wanted justice for him.

There was an uproar on the Internet. No wonder the three of them turned into beasts. It turned out that all they did were worse than beasts!

When someone questioned the authenticity of the diary, one, two, and gradually more and more students from Ansan University came forward to testify.

The crimes committed by the three people are too numerous to describe. Those who had been oppressed took this opportunity to speak out about their experiences.

Why not call the police? Why don't you tell the teacher?

Because one of them is the son of the school director, and the parents of the other two have donated buildings to the school.

In their words: "Don't even think about snitching. We'll give you a demerit if you're great. But it's different for you. We have a thousand ways to get you expelled and have some minor problems with your file. It's not easy to get admitted here, right?" "

Yeah, it's really not easy to get into Ansan University.

For the sake of their studies and their future, they can only swallow their anger.

Forget it, just endure it for a while and it will be over.

As everyone knows, this only fuels their arrogance and makes them even more lawless.

Tong Ling watched the self-report videos of the victims one by one, listening to them tearfully describing the injuries they had suffered, and some even showed their scars.

"It's too cruel, it's too cruel!" The little rabbit demon said angrily to himself, "Why are some people scarier than ghosts?"

So Su Yu said before that those three people were punished by God and no one could save them, so that's not Does Chun Chun deserve it?

I hope this god is a little more narrow-minded and can punish them longer!

Thinking this, the little rabbit demon angrily stuffed a handful of corn kernels into his mouth.

"Tong Ling."

Someone came through the door and called his name softly.

"Uh...ahem..."

Tong Ling was startled and almost choked on the corn kernels he didn't have time to swallow.

"Tu Yan?" Tong Ling was surprised, "Why are you here?"

Tu Yan sat down on the single sofa nearby, looked at him with sharp eyes, and said with a smile: "So this is how you transformed."

Tong Ling I straightened my clothes. Fortunately, I was dressed conservatively today, otherwise I would be so embarrassed now.

"What are you doing here?" Tong Ling asked politely.

Of course he didn't believe that Tu Yan just came to see what he looked like in his transformed form.

"It's a little matter." Tu Yan said, "Have you read the recent news in Huyun City?"

Tong Ling answered honestly: "Yes."

"Please tell Dr. Zhou, there is no one who knows whether those three people are dead or alive. He doesn't care, but the dog demon he gave the power of the evil god poses a great threat to other demons in Huyun City. No one knows whether it will use this power to absorb the cultivation of other demons. Please look at those three people. For the sake of being punished, please take back the power of the evil god."

Tong Ling tilted his head, his facial features wrinkled together, obviously not understanding what he was saying.

"What... does this have to do with my husband? What kind of evil god's power?"

"You don't know?" Tu Yan asked.

"What do you know?"

Tu Yan stared at him steadily, as if verifying the truth of his words.

After confirming that there was really only confusion in Tong Ling's big eyes, Tu Yan said: "Dr. Zhou is the evil god, and the recent events in Hu Yun City are all related to him."

"Oh, it's not just Hu Yun City, including that little gangster. His death was all his fault."

Tong Ling showed a look of astonishment: "Don't talk nonsense, my husband, husband..."

"You guys stay together all day long, and you really don't find anything wrong with him?"

"There is nothing wrong with him, you That's not right!" Tong Ling retorted.

"Think about it carefully, why can you transform? You are a rabbit with a keen sense of smell. Can't you smell other smells on him? For example...sandalwood?"

When he heard the word "sandalwood", Tong Ling's body A shock.

At first, he could indeed smell the strong scent of sandalwood on Zhou Mian's body, especially when he fell into Zhou Mian's dream, the smell became even stronger.

"Has the sandalwood scent on his body disappeared recently?"

Tu Yan continued to ask when he saw that he didn't speak.

"Because, because it's perfume..." Tong Ling found an excuse.

"You clearly know that's not it." Tu Yan interrupted him, "That's the smell of Buddha's shackles."

"Buddha's shackles?"

"Buddha's shackles bind the God of Sin. Do you really think Zhou Mian is what you see on the surface?" Tu There was sarcasm on Yan's lips.

"I don't believe a word of what you said. Please leave our house immediately, otherwise I will call the police..."

Before the little rabbit demon could finish his words, a yellow light hit his eyebrows, and his consciousness gradually Become confused.

This is where?

Tong Ling rubbed his head.

"Ah!!!" The little rabbit demon looked at his palm and screamed.

Blood, blood on one hand.

He looked around and saw corpses everywhere, rivers of blood, and not a single living creature for miles around.

The little rabbit demon got up and found that he could not use his spiritual power.

He had no choice but to stumble and run forward.

He didn't know where he was going, but he didn't want to be among the dead.

After running for who knows how long, I finally saw a living person on a city tower.

Saved, saved, Tong Ling wanted to go inside, but found that the city gate was closed.

The little rabbit demon clicked the door knocker and shouted: "Can you please open the door?"

Suddenly there was the sound of horse hooves and the high morale shouts of soldiers behind him.

Tong Ling turned around, and the man leading him was riding a tall horse with a high ponytail. There were bright red blood stains on his handsome cheeks and black iron armor.

"Husband..." Tong Ling murmured in disbelief.

The man raised his silver gun high, pointed it at the city tower, and said majesticly: "Massage the city, leaving no one behind."

The city gate was broken open, and the man rode through Tong Ling's body on horseback, followed by thousands of troops behind him. back.

Tong Ling reacted for a long time before chasing after him.

The screams were endless, and the young general placed in the formation was already red-eyed.

Tong Ling covered his mouth and stepped back uncontrollably.

"Bang!" A human head fell at his feet.

Tong Ling's legs went weak and he fell to the ground, unable to stand up again.

As soon as the scene changed, he came to the magnificent palace again.

The palace people fled around with their bags on their backs, but the enemy troops had already entered.

A man in a dragon robe sitting in a high position was pierced by thousands of arrows and died.

His soul floated out, and at the same time, Zhou Mian, covered in black gas, came to the entrance of the palace.

Tong Ling could see that Zhou Mian was no longer a human being at this moment, he had become an evil god.

He hung in mid-air, staring at the fresh undead.

"General Zhou Mian, I'm here to see off Your Majesty."

He was clearly speaking respectfully, but his tone was extremely mocking.

"Zhou Mian, Zhou Mian." The man read his name and suddenly shouted excitedly: "It's you, it's you! My country has been destroyed."

Zhou Mian sneered and said, "I have already said that, no Your Majesty, no one can defend this country for you. But that doesn't matter anymore. I served as a soldier for the Qi Kingdom for half my life, but in the end I died due to His Majesty's suspicion. Not only that, Your Majesty hunted down my followers and let them die innocently and tragically. "Tsk, tsk, your Majesty owes you a lot, should you pay back some?"

"What do you want to do? I am the emperor!"

"Then, please give your soul to the emperor to atone for your sins!"

Anyone who can be an emperor is Zhou Mian easily sucked the soul of a person with the spirit of a true dragon, preventing him from reincarnation forever.

This power is terrible.

"It's time to wake up." Someone tapped Tong Ling's forehead.

The little rabbit demon woke up faintly, the illusory scene shattered, and in front of him was his familiar home.

Tu Yan stood up and said to Tong Ling: "I think you have now seen clearly how evil the person next to you is, so if you need any help in the future, you can come to Huyun City to find me. "

As he said that, he put down a business card.

Tong Ling huddled in the corner of the sofa with his legs in his arms, not even looking at him.

Just as the man was about to leave, a dark shadow rushed in quickly. Before he could react, the person had already raised his hand and pinched his neck.

"Boom!" Tu Yan was pressed hard against the wall.

"Who allowed you to come here?" Zhou Mian looked murderous.

Tong Ling had never seen Zhou Mian like this before, so he trembled and shouted: "Husband, husband..."

Tu Yan's face turned red and his breathing was not smooth. He said with difficulty: "Kill me, in front of him..." ...Kill me...hahaha..."

Immediately afterwards, Hu Yang and a man in red followed.

"Doctor Zhou, calm down, the little rabbit is scared." Hu Yang tried to persuade him.

Zhou Mian turned his head and glanced at Tong Ling. The little rabbit demon looked at him eagerly and moved his mouth as if he wanted to say something.

Zhou Mian didn't give him a chance to speak and disappeared with Tu Yan.

"Husband!" Tong Ling climbed off the sofa.

Hu Yang stepped forward to support him and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Are you going to kill him? The Fox Clan will definitely not let you go... I'm going to find them."

"Oh~ don't worry, What is a mere fox clan?" Hong Yu played with his hair and looked indifferent, "Besides, it's not a real nine-tailed fox."

"Not Tu Yan? Who is that?" Tong Ling asked.

how come? The distinct aura, appearance, and demonic power are all the same.

"It's his inner demon." Hong Yu replied, "Ah, that fox should have this calamity in his fate."

Tong Ling calmed down a little, and he sat back on the sofa again. Hong Yu knelt on the ground, with her upper body lying on top of him. He turned to his side and murmured: "Little rabbit, change your ears and show me."

Tong Ling:?

Hu Yang: "Are you sick?"

Hong Yu pouted: "You used to have ears that changed at home."

At home? Tong Ling immediately grasped the key point.

"You, who are you?"

Hong Yu straightened his body, cleared his throat and said, "I am Dao Ling. I even cut love carrot slices for you."

"Little love~chirp~" Hong Yu said Than a heart launch.

Hu Yang: "I have never seen such a greasy sword spirit."

---------------

The author has something to say: