Chapter 55

Tong Ling returned home in a daze and fell into the soft big bed.

There is still the smell of Zhou Mian's perfume on the quilt cover. Now only this familiar smell can bring him a sense of reality.

Tong Ling was in a state of confusion, all he could think about was: It's me, everything happened because of me, it's all my fault.

Tong Ling only realized what mistakes he had made through the retrospective mirror that Fanshu showed him.

The first time Zhou Mian's Buddha shackles were loosened was when he made up his mind to practice dual cultivation with Zhou Mian. He used his spiritual power to help Zhou Mian consolidate his essence, but he didn't want to accidentally touch his Buddha's shackles. However, Zhou Mian's soul and evil spirit accepted him early, so he was not harmed.

That time caused Zhou Mian to dream about some scenes from his past life. Fortunately, he pulled Zhou Mian back to the dream he created in time, and he and Zhou Mian completed their first double cultivation.

The second time they loosened up was when he and Zhou Mian confirmed their relationship.

As a human being, Zhou Mian had his emotional line blocked by heaven, causing everyone who wanted to fall in love with him to suffer varying degrees of harm.

At that time, Zhou Mian was very afraid that he would also be harmed. The rising riot factor allowed him to break free from the shackles of his soul.

But his mana and memory are all in the evil spirit, so Zhou Mian looks like normal.

Then, Dahuang came to ask for help.

Originally Zhou Mian couldn't see the spirit body, so he didn't have to worry about it at all.

But as a demon himself, he saw it and took Zhou Mian to save Old Uncle Qin.

When Old Uncle Qin woke up, he was deeply resentful of Qin Zhao and made him pray at night. At this time, Zhou Mian's soul received Old Uncle Qin's prayer.

He wants to kill his son.

At that time, Zhou Mian only had his divine soul and good soul awakened, so he dealt with things rationally.

He asked Mr. Qin twice in the hospital, do you really want to kill him? at all costs?

If Mr. Qin hesitated at this time, Zhou Mian might use other methods to solve the problem.

But Uncle Qin didn't. He was very sure that he wanted Qin Zhao to die.

Zhou Mian was a little confused.

When leaving the hospital, I heard Tong Ling say that God loves the world.

He seemed to have found the answer.

So he decided to give Qin Zhao a chance to change.

Qin Zhao was arrested and sent to the detention center a few days ago for gathering people to gamble. This was the first opportunity Zhou Mian gave him.

The man who came out did not change his ways and continued to do whatever he wanted.

So Zhou Mian's soul amplified his inner greed, and at the same time amplified his desire for life. This was the second chance Zhou Mian gave him.

But Qin Zhao still chose to be greedy.

Zhou Mian also wants to be a good god, but human nature is so disappointing.

As expected, Qin Zhao died and his soul was swallowed by Hong Yu.

What Tong Ling never expected was that Qin Zhao's death would have a chain reaction.

Following his case, the police found more clues about the mastermind behind the crime.

While possessing a large amount of evidence, the police launched a large-scale siege operation against them.

The captain who led the team in that operation was Zhou Xiaoye's father Zhou Zhou.

All of this is the butterfly effect. When one node changes, other people's lives will also change.

If Qin Zhao had not died, would Zhou Xiaoye's father also have survived?

Nobody knows.

When Zhou Mian completely woke up, it was on the day of his thunder tribulation.

He thought he could hide it from Zhou Mian and wanted to secretly carry everything.

Little did he know that the man had been following him, and the guidance of his soul led Zhou Mian to find the area near the clinic.

When the last thunder was about to come, he thought he was going to die, so he screamed sadly to the sky and called Zhou Mian.

It was this sound that completely awakened Zhou Mian's evil spirit and caused all his shackles to be broken.

The evil god came to the world, and the thunder from the sky turned a corner and did not dare to hit him.

The last thing is the incident of Zhou Xiaoye's resurrection from the dead.

Tong Ling never asked how Zhou Xiaoye was resurrected. He thought God could bring people back to life.

It turned out not to be the case.

Those three scumbags from Hu Yun City died, and Zhou Mian took their souls.

Although these three people were bad, they were all destined to be rich and powerful. Zhou Mian absorbed their evil thoughts and refined them into pure souls.

Then he used the Heavenly Master's blood obtained from the old Heavenly Master to fuse them into Zhou Xiaoye's body, allowing Zhou Xiaoye's soul to absorb their luck and lifespan.

Zhou Xiaoye was able to be pulled back from the gate of hell.

Fanju said: "Originally, after Zhou Mian's twenty-fifth birthday in this life, he should have died saving people. He should have accumulated merits in another life. He should have been getting closer and closer to the position of the righteous god. But I don't want your appearance to destroy his kindness in this life."

Because of his intervention, Zhou Mian also killed many people while saving people, and he had another life on his hands.

He also violated heaven's rules and helped people change their lives against heaven, and heaven was already targeting him.

Fanshu also said: "You awakened the evil god. This is the cause you planted. Getting rid of the evil god is the result you should repay."

Tong Ling shook his head and said, "Since it happened because of me, then all will be repaid." In my case, I asked him to save people, and I instigated him to kill people. It's all my fault. It's none of his business, and I will never hurt him."

Fanshu glanced at him and said, "Here he is. At that time, I had already guessed this result."

Tong Ling straightened his back, not timid at all: "I am willing to atone for my sins."

Fanshu waved his hand: "It is useless to embarrass you, but there are other ways."

Tong Ling: "What?"

"Click." The bedroom door was pushed open.

Tong Ling reflexively turned his head to look. Zhou Mian had his coat on one arm and was holding the bedroom door handle with the other, staring at him motionless.

"Husband." Tong Ling shouted muffledly.

"Why don't you answer the phone?" Zhou Mian asked.

Tong Ling turned over the phone hanging around his neck, looked at it, and said, "It's on mute. I didn't hear it."

Zhou Mian sighed, stepped forward and turned Tutu over on the bed into his arms.

He asked: "What's wrong with you? You don't look happy."

Tong Ling rubbed his eyes and said: "It's okay..."

Zhou Mian leaned over and bit the little rabbit demon's lips punitively, and said: "Tell the truth. , do you think you can really hide it from me?"

There was silence in the room for a while, then Tong Ling took Zhou Mian's hand and said: "Husband, Tongtong is a demon, and demons have bad nature, they love to cause trouble, and they only care about those around them. People..."

Zhou Mian was confused by what he said: "What do you mean?"

Tong Ling ignored his questions and continued: "I don't have the mind to care about the world. I just want you to be good to our family. Okay."

"What happened? Little monster."

"Can you stop what you are doing? Stop caring about whether the human world is in chaos or not, whether those people are bad or not... Wuwuwu... I know this. Very selfish, but, what should I do if you are gone."

"Who did you see today?" Zhou Mian rubbed the tip of his nose on the little rabbit demon's neck, "It smells of sandalwood."

Tong Ling touched Zhou Mian's hair and said with sobs: "I met a god."

"Yeah."

"He said that his newly appointed god deceived me into eating fried chicken for two hundred yuan, and said he would give it to me later. To increase merit..."

Zhou Mian:...

"He asked me to kill you." Tong Ling told everything truthfully.

Zhou Mian laughed out loud: "What then?"

"I definitely didn't agree." Tong Ling quickly proved his innocence, "He then proposed another method."

"What method." Zhou Mian Looking at him with interest.

"He asked me not to tell you about meeting him. He went home and pretended that nothing happened, and quietly lurked next to you. He also gave me a talisman, saying it was refined for you, and asked me to find an opportunity to stick it on you at night. On your head, you will fall into a deep sleep and let me take the opportunity to steal the Horcrux you refined."

With that said, Tong Ling took out the yellow talisman paper from his school bag and handed it to Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian picked it up, looked at it, and said, "You are really practicing against me. It seems that the God Realm has stepped up its guard against me." Upon

hearing this, Tong Ling immediately became nervous and said, "Husband, what should I do now? Let's run away. Tongtong still has private money and will work hard and won't let you suffer."

Zhou Mian was so warmed by the little rabbit that his heart melted.

How could he not know who the little rabbit went to see?

How could he not guess what the people in the God Realm wanted when they saw the little rabbit?

It can only be said that those gods were finally smart for once. If Little Rabbit really agreed to their conditions for various reasons, Zhou Mian would not resist.

Only his lover can kill him.

God Realm really found the right person this time.

Unfortunately, his Tutu is a love brain, and the whole plan has been revealed before it even started.

"If the God Realm wants to deal with me, we have no place to hide." Zhou Mian said, "Unless we go to the Demon Realm and officially become their enemies."

Tong Ling's face changed slightly: "Devil... Demon Realm..."

Zhou Mian: "If If this day comes, will you go with me?"

The fallen demon's words were equivalent to declaring war with the God Realm, and he would never be able to return to the Demon Realm.

Because the demon world surrendered to the god world thousands of years ago.

Tong Ling gritted his teeth: "I am willing, but if that day comes, Tong Tong must first go back to the Rabbit Clan to say goodbye to the clan leader and Grandma Rabbit, and also return the demon pill to them, so that he can repay their nurturing kindness. If my husband can If you don't dislike Tongtong and can no longer have a human form, just take Tongtong with you. Tongtong will always be with you."

Zhou Mian was stunned, and touched the side of Tong Ling's face with his big hand: "Stupid rabbit, this sentence is The day I coax you will never come."

Tong Ling rubbed his cheek against the man's warm palm: "Husband... that Horcrux..."

Zhou Mian: "It's still in Honglu Mountain, it will be released soon. If you like it, give it to me then. You are."

Fanshu sat on the hospital bed and ate ice cream.

The world of gods has not been very peaceful recently. His father God suppressed the ancient ferocious beasts and never returned. His appointment made many priests complain.

So he vowed to make some achievements that would impress them.

So I set a task of hellish difficulty right away: to deal with the evil god.

He is the little god! What His Father God can do, He can do too!

The little immortal official waiting by the side was worried: "Honored God, is that rabbit demon reliable?"

Fan Shu's eyes were firm: "It's not very reliable."

The little immortal official: "Then you still..."

Fan Shu: "We have to try. Try. This is the best way to avoid death or injury."

The little god put the ice cream aside and sighed: "No one in the gods can fight now. I heard that Zhou Mian broke free from the Buddha's shackles, and everyone told him to deal with him. , I asked who was willing to lead the troops to capture him and bring him back to the Heavenly Palace, but everyone started to shirk again."

Little Immortal Official: "After all... in the battle in the Heavenly Palace a thousand years ago, the evil god cast a psychological shadow on all the immortal officials. In addition, There are still many of his subordinates in the underworld who have not been reincarnated. If he intends to cause trouble again..."

Fanshu: "So, we must prevent this from happening while he still has his godhead. What I am most worried about now is , if he really falls into the devil, the entire demon clan may go out to greet him with gongs and drums, and it will be even more difficult for us in the divine world, hey..."

Father God, oh oh oh, it is so difficult to be a god.

He asked the rabbit demon to steal the soul weapon because he wanted to slow down Zhou Mian's path to demonization first, and then he would try again later.

He knew that the rabbit demon was reluctant to kill Zhou Mian, so after he rejected the proposal, he asked for a Horcrux.

The rabbit demon didn't know what was going on in the heaven and thought that all the people in the heaven would really go out to kill Zhou Mian. In order to save Zhou Mian's life, he would try to steal the Horcrux to him.

Fanshu stared at the clock on the wall. It was almost the time he had agreed with the rabbit demon. As long as Zhou Mian fell asleep at this time...

At this moment, his cell phone rang, and he saw that it was Tong Ling's call.

The two of them made an agreement to let them know whether it was successful or not.

Fanshu answered the phone and lowered his voice: "Hello."

The rabbit demon's voice cheered: "Hello, my husband said that the Horcrux is not ready yet. Give it to me when it is ready."

Fanshu: What? Did he tell Zhou Mian everything?

Tong Ling: "Are you listening? Can the merit of treating you to dinner today go to my husband?"

Fanshu: "Are you sick? Didn't we agree to do it quietly?"

Tong Ling: "I can't lie and deceive. My husband..."

Colleagues really can't find love! !

Fanshu wanted to criticize Tong Ling a few more words, but someone else answered the phone.

A low and cold voice sounded: "Fan Shu."

Fan Shu was so frightened that he hung up with a "Wow" sound.

terrible! Zhou Mian threatened him over the phone!

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Little Theater 1.

Fan Shu: This matter must not be told to Zhou Mian and must be carried out quietly.

Tutu: Yeah.

Turning his head, Tutu: Wai, husband, let me talk to you...

Small Theater 2.

Fanshu: I, the deity, give you money to add merit to you.

Tutu Star Eyes: Can you add me as a husband?

Fanshu: I am obsessed with love, thank you.