Chapter 26

Within two days, Zhou Mian heard that Qin Zhao had been detained for gathering people to gamble.

When he told Tong Ling the news, Tutu was very happy and said he hoped Qin Zhao could change himself after receiving a lesson.

Zhou Mian smiled and said nothing.

After the New Year, the clinic's work gradually increased.

Tong Ling turned into a clingy bunny and had to follow Zhou Mian to work every day.

Ever since he knew that Tong Ling was a little monster, Zhou Mian never allowed Rabbit to go out without clothes.

Even if it has thick rabbit fur, that won't work.

In addition to buying human clothes for Tong Ling, he also bought him many rabbit clothes and accessories.

Tong Ling dresses up as if he is going to a fashion show every day and goes out with Zhou Mian.

Everyone in the clinic likes it, but now Zhou Mian is a lot stingier. He doesn't allow others to hold the rabbit anymore, not even to touch it. After all, she is his wife!

Tutu was inseparable from him, and he would lock the office door when there was surgery.

Faced with everyone's "complaints" that they couldn't play rabbits, Zhou Mian wanted to tell everyone: Please don't play with my wife, thank you!

On Friday afternoon, Su Yu, who had disappeared for several days, came to the clinic.

At this time, Zhou Mian was eating snacks with Tong Ling.

Su Yu was used to being undisciplined, so he walked straight in without knocking on the door.

Tong Ling, who was standing on the desk, was startled and dropped the dried strawberries in his paws.

When Zhou Mian saw the person coming, he said "Hey" and calmly put Tong Ling into his arms and asked, "Why are you here at this time? Are you not at work?"

"Here, I brought you this." Su Yu took the A book with an old cover was thrown on Zhou Mian's desk.

Zhou Mian glanced at it and saw three powerful characters on the cover: Demon Code Record.

"Did your boss give it to you?" Zhou Mian asked.

Su Yu clasped his hands behind his head and said with a nonchalant look, "I used my butt in exchange for it."

"Speak carefully." Zhou Mian covered Tutu's ears.

"I got it from him. He imprisoned me for four full days. I won't tell you what I went through in these four days. Probably because he saw that I was really angry, so he gave me everything I asked for." Su Yu said lightly. skip.

Zhou Mian asked with concern: "Why did he lock you up? Why didn't you call the police?"

Su Yu touched his nose in embarrassment and said, "What are you reporting? I quite enjoyed it. I gave you the stuff, so you have to treat me to dinner." "

Okay."

"By the way, my mother called me this morning and told you that she has fallen in love with a girl who is the niece of her colleague. Does she want you to have sex?" Su Yu asked casually while playing with her phone.

"No, I..."

"Hey~ If you don't have a legitimate reason this time, I won't help you to shirk it, lest my mother will try to hit me again." Su Yu seemed to know that he was going to refuse, so he took the lead to block him. if.

"I have a boyfriend." Zhou Mian said calmly.

"What do you mean?" Su Yu's voice rose a few pitches.

"Boyfriend." Zhou Mian replied very solemnly, "Originally I wanted to introduce him to everyone, but he has not been in good health recently. I will show you when he gets better."

Su Yu's mouth was half-opened with an exaggerated expression . Asked: "Didn't you lie?"

"You know I don't lie."

Su Yu looked at him and then at the rabbit in his arms.

He stopped talking and asked, "Is he a human?"

When he returned home in the evening, Zhou Mian leaned on the sofa and read the book Su Yu sent him.

Tong Ling was curling up yarn on the side.

The little paws and head are all covered with rabbit wool threads that it has kneaded.

It was weighing whether there would be enough thread to weave a pair of trousers for Zhou Mian.

Tong Ling was so absent-minded that the thread became knotted, and it took a long time to untie it.

When he was feeling sad, Zhou Mian stretched out his hand to smooth out the rabbit wool for it.

"Unhappy?" Zhou Mian could tell that Rabbit was worried.

Tong Ling shook his head and said, "No."

"Lying." Zhou Mian's voice was clear and light, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to say it. Tong Tong can have his own secret."

Tong Ling pushed the wool aside and jumped to Zhou Mian's side. The small claws rested on his hip bones.

The little furry dumpling turned into a slender boy in an instant.

Half of his body was lying on Zhou Mian's lap, his straight legs half bent lazily.

When he got home, he had taken off his rabbit clothes and now only had a saliva towel around his neck.

Looking at it this way, it actually adds some interest.

"Tongtong has no secrets." He said dully.

When he turned into a human, his bunny ears also got bigger.

He tilted his head, his ears covering his palm-sized face, making it difficult for Zhou Mian to see his expression clearly.

"Yeah." Zhou Mian waited for him to continue.

"I don't want to be a monster anymore, I want to be a human being."

"Why?"

"Because everyone doesn't like monsters." Tong Ling said aggrievedly.

Zhou Mian pushed aside his rabbit ears, looked at his plump face, and couldn't help but pinch it.

Tong Ling raised his eyes and looked over with a hint of embarrassment.

"I like it." Zhou Mian said dotingly.

Rabbit is really easy to coax. He was depressed just now, but now his eyes are filled with laughter.

"You said boyfriend today, was it me?"

"Otherwise, who else?"

"Does boyfriend mean partner?"

"Yes."

Tong Ling raised his body with his hands, and came to Zhou Mian's lips to kiss him A sticky kiss.

Zhou Mian reached out and took him into his arms, enjoying the enthusiasm of the little rabbit demon.

After the kiss, the little monster could only hug him and breathe.

Zhou Mian suddenly discovered that Tong Ling's belly was much smaller than before.

He unconsciously touched Tong Ling's soft belly.

"There is something I have thought about for a long time and decided to tell you." Zhou Mian said seriously.

"What?"

"I recently checked a lot of information about monsters and found that your physical characteristics are actually similar to humans. Except for flower and plant types, which may have the ability to reproduce asexually, animals still reproduce by females." Zhou Mian tried to speak as tactfully as possible.

The corners of Tong Ling's mouth dropped and he asked, "Husband, what do you mean by this?"

Zhou Mian sighed and said, "It means that you are not pregnant."

"It's impossible, obviously..." Tong Ling said He went to touch his belly, and now he also discovered that his belly was much smaller.

"Rabbits are very prone to false pregnancies. We had an intimate relationship during that period, which made you think you were pregnant."

"It's either... or you have a rabbit baby." Tong Ling murmured to himself, "You touch, here Is there something..."

Zhou Mian hugged him and said distressedly: "Tongtong, there is a high probability that your spiritual energy is blocked, and your body will slowly absorb it, so it will become smaller little by little."

Tong Ling covered his ears, His voice trembled: "Husband, stop talking, Tongtong doesn't want to hear it."

Zhou Mian understood that the little rabbit demon couldn't accept the truth. After all, no one who has been looking forward to something for a long time can bear to be told that it is false.

There are actually many ways to solve the problem of false pregnancy in rabbits.

For example, let it be re-mated, and actually get pregnant with rabbits, and another example is to have it sterilized.

Obviously, none of this applies to Tong Ling.

Zhou Mian could only choose a more direct method and vaccinate him in advance, so that on the day of delivery, the little rabbit demon would not be able to bear the sight of the baby.

Obviously the little rabbit demon did not accept reality so easily.

After that, it still made its nest diligently.

Zhou Mian did not break Tong Ling's fantasy again and again and let it go.

A few days later at night, Tong Ling, who was lying next to him, felt hot all over, like hot coals sticking to Zhou Mian's back.

He held his stomach and kicked his legs while crying.

He couldn't tell where he felt uncomfortable, and he shivered and begged for a hug.

He went to kiss Zhou Mian in a messy manner.

There was a heavy rain outside the window, crackling on the glass and resounding all night long.

When Zhou Mian woke up the next day, the sheets were filthy.

Tong Ling was sleeping deeply. His rabbit ears and tail were gone, and now he was just like an ordinary person.

He bowed and curled up in Zhou Mian's arms, with tears still hanging on his white eyelashes, and his face looked like a little cat from crying.

It was still early, so Zhou Mian didn't wake him up.

He took his mobile phone and sent a message to Qiuqiu, saying that he would not go to the clinic today. Someone at home was sick and he would call if anything happened.

Qiuqiu's news came back quickly: Okay, Brother Mian, don't worry about the clinic.

Zhou Mian got up and cooked millet porridge and two vegetarian dishes for rice.

When he came out of the kitchen, he saw Tong Ling holding on to the wall, but moved in his direction.

Zhou Mian took two steps forward and let him fall into his arms.

Tong Ling cried miserably: "There is really no baby, a puddle of water came out, oooooooooooo..."

He was so sad that Zhou Mian wanted to laugh, but held it back.

"Stop crying, doesn't your throat hurt?" Zhou Mian wiped his tears for him.

"I$*$&@...you@&..." Tong Ling muttered a lot, and Zhou Mian could only understand these two words.

He hugged Tong Ling and patted his back like a child, letting him vent his emotions.

The little rabbit's long-awaited cub ended up with no rabbit hair at all. This was a huge blow to him.

The voice of the person in his arms finally became quieter. Zhou Mian kissed his red nose and asked, "Are you hungry? Can you eat something first?"

Tong Ling twitched twice, and his head was as messed up as paste.

Drowsily, Zhou Mian pulled him towards the dining table.

He sat on Zhou Mian's lap and was fed rice one spoon at a time.

"Husband, do you hate me? I can't do anything well and I can't have children. I'm really useless."

Zhou Mian rubbed his red and swollen eyes with his fingertips and said with a smile, "Me neither Yes."

"Why do I ask you to do something that I can't do myself? You are already very good in my eyes. You can knit, turn into a rabbit, and do magic. These are things I don't know how to do. Yes, in comparison, I seem to be even more useless."

Tong Ling quickly covered Zhou Mian's lips and said in a low voice: "You are very good, no one is better than you."

Zhou Mian pulled his hand down and kissed it His fingertips said: "I miss you too, so don't deny yourself for unnecessary things. No one is better than you."

The sheets were changed to clean ones, and the little monster stood aside with a red face, his legs still A little trembling.

His bulging belly had become flat, and he now finally believed that he was falsely pregnant.

Thinking that he asked her husband to help with the birth last night, he wanted to dig a hole to bury himself again!

After Zhou Mian made the bed, he turned around and saw that the person next to him had turned into a rabbit, with his little paws digging at the floor tiles.

Zhou Mian picked it up with one hand and placed it on the soft quilt.

"You were exhausted last night. You should sleep a little longer."

Tong Ling covered his face: "What about you?" Zhou Mian

lay down and looked at Tutu: "Stay with you."

The rabbit on the bed changed back to He reached out and hugged Zhou Mian's waist, and kissed him: "Thank you, husband."

------------------

The author has something to say:

For everyone Little Angel, let me tell you, because I have to put on the clip in two days, I will move tomorrow's update to the early morning. I will take a day off the day after tomorrow, and the chapter of the day after tomorrow will be updated at 11:30 pm.

I will definitely keep updating every day in the future. If possible, I will try to update every six days, hahaha.

Finally, I love you, okay~