Chapter 11

Tong Ling was wrapped in Zhou Mian's quilt and slept soundly all day. He was so tired that he didn't even have the strength to get up and eat grass.

Until the light that spread in the room receded little by little, from bright and bright, to gloomy and dim, and then to darkness swallowing the entire room.

Tong Ling finally woke up from sleep.

He guessed that Zhou Mian was about to get off work, so he quickly recited a spell and turned back to his original form. He jumped to the grass rack and ate all the grass Zhou Mian had prepared for it, not forgetting to pull a few beans. In the rabbit toilet.

After doing all this, Tong Ling began to clean up after himself.

Rabbits are very clean animals. They clean themselves several times a day, and the same is true for Tong Ling.

Besides, now that he has a husband, he is even more concerned about his image.

As time passed by, Tong Ling's excitement turned to worry.

Usually at this time, my husband would have gone home long ago. It's so late today, why hasn't he come back yet?

The rabbit, who was sitting on the ground, began to pace back and forth in the room.

I want to go to him, I want to go to him, I want to go to him.

This thought tortured the little rabbit demon over and over again.

But if I sneak out again, my husband will definitely be angry, right? No one likes their bride to disappear all of a sudden.

Tong Ling smoothed his long ears with his front paws and squatted in the corner of the wall, somewhat at a loss.

The dark night sky is like a monster with its bloody mouth. It swallows up all the light and breeds infinite loneliness.

Every time the clock hanging on the wall ticked, Tong Ling became more worried.

Finally, the rabbit jumped to the door on its short legs. Now it can transform. As long as it chants the mantra, it can...

"Didi. Didi." The combination lock rang.

Tong Ling's rabbit ears were raised, and he was walking in place excitedly.

"Click," the door opened.

"I asked, have you watched too many TV series in one day?" A teasing male voice sounded.

The lights at the entrance suddenly turned on, and Zhou Mian replied calmly: "I don't watch TV series."

"Do you know how unusual it is for the word monster to come out of your mouth?" Su Yu mumbled.

Monster, monster?

Tong Ling took two steps back in fear. Was he discovered?

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian did not answer Su Yu's words, but squatted down and rubbed the rabbit's little head.

Tong Ling did not nuzzle Zhou Mian's hand to hug him like before, but instead jumped towards his rabbit house abnormally.

"Now, if you meet a monster, that rabbit is the most suspicious." Su Yu joked, pointing at Tong Ling's running back.

Zhou Mian stood up, turned his head and said, "I just said it casually."

"If those words came from Qiuqiu and Xiaoyue, I would still understand. After all, girls always have rich imaginations. But you, you, I have been an anti-superstitious materialist who has not believed in gods and Buddhas since I was a child, has not entered temples, and has not even posted a God of Wealth in my house during the Chinese New Year. Today, you actually mentioned monsters to me. This is really abnormal."

The two of them changed their shoes and walked in one after the other. In the house, Su Yu followed Zhou Mian and kept reading.

Zhou Mian couldn't explain his doubts.

The boy in the dream once used the words "I am a monster" to scare him, and then used the words "Come to cultivate with me" to fight him to death.

He thought it was just an illusory dream, but the sudden scratches on his back made him believe that maybe it was really a heart-wrenching little monster.

Otherwise, how could ordinary people be as seductive as he is?

The white eyelashes, blood-red eyes, and skin as white as jade all resemble the snow demon described in the book.

Zhou Mian couldn't help but look out the window, seeing the flying snowflakes and the dead trees covered with snow.

He seemed to see the young man dressed in white standing under the tree, tucking a strand of hair behind his ears, blinking his beautiful almond-shaped eyes, and tilting his head to look at him playfully.

"Hey, hey, I'm talking to you." Su Yu walked up to him and waved her hand in front of his eyes, "What are you looking at?"

Su Yu followed his gaze curiously.

In the empty parking area, dim street lights illuminated a decaying dead tree.

Zhou Mian came back to his senses, "It's nothing."

"Damn, are you really possessed? That look in your eyes just now..." Su Yu rubbed his arm, "It's so disgusting, I thought there was a peerless beauty standing there. ."

Zhou Mian heard the words and slightly curved the corners of his lips.

"No, brother, you are really not in the right state. There must be something dirty in your house, right?"

"Go wash up first." Zhou Mian interrupted him.

"Why are you washing? I just finished soaking in the hot spring..."

"Don't you brush your teeth? It smells very strong..."

Su Yu: "..."

He used to come to Zhou Mian's house to stay for a while, so there were towels and toothbrushes belonging to him at home.

Su Yu easily found a change of clothes and carried them into the bathroom.

Zhou Mian was only in a daze for a short while before he remembered the rabbit that still needed to be taken care of.

He filled Tongling's grass rack with straw. Seeing that the rabbit kept turning its head to look at him, Zhou Mian reached out and took out its chin.

After teasing the rabbit for a while, Zhou Mian got up and went to the bedroom to find Tong Ling's toilet. Well, Tong Tong was very healthy today.

Putting the cleaned toilet into the pen, Zhou Mian was about to leave, but the little rabbit rushed over and hugged his ankle.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Mian gently held it up.

Tong Ling: Husband, why did you come home so late tonight?

"Clingy." Zhou Mian couldn't hear its voice, so he held it and found a small comb, and helped it comb its rabbit fur.

Tong Ling narrowed his eyes comfortably and clicked his teeth.

"Amian, I'm fine."

The bathroom door was pushed open, and Su Yu walked towards Zhou Mian while wiping her hair.

"Hey, the little thing looks cute after being cleaned." Su Yu knelt down and touched Tong Ling's head.

The rabbit obviously didn't like being touched by others, so it struggled to jump away from Zhou Mian's hands and jumped into its own rabbit house.

"Why is it so arrogant?" Su Yu's hand was awkwardly hanging in the air, "Hey, I have such a bad temper, today I have to..."

"It's afraid of strangers." Zhou Mian blocked Su Yu's hand that wanted to catch the rabbit.

"Yes, yes, if you ask me, it's better to raise a dog. Dogs are very understanding of human nature and can even wag their tails. What can this rabbit do?" Su Yu stood up and complained.

Tong Ling was a little angry. Why did this man always like to speak ill of her in front of her husband?

Tutu knows a lot! I just don't want to show it to outsiders!

"I quite like it." Zhou Mian smiled, "Tongtong is different from ordinary rabbits."

Her husband said he liked it in front of outsiders again, and Tong Ling was so happy that he almost laughed out loud.

The husband will try his best to protect it no matter in front of anyone, which makes the helpless rabbit feel very safe.

"Hey, when you put it like that, I feel more and more that this rabbit is the monster in your mouth. Think about it, you are the only living creature in your home. It must have been with you day and night for a long time and sucked your yang energy. Have you become a spirit?"

Tong Ling in the rabbit house became more and more frightened as he listened, his little nose twitched faster and faster, and his body became stiff.

It felt the man's probing eyes looking at it, burning. At that moment, Tong Ling was so nervous that he curled up his tail.

Tongtong has never breathed Yang energy... Tongtong is not a bad monster...

"Nonsense." Zhou Mian laughed lightly.

"Isn't that what TV dramas do?" Su Yu said plausibly.

Zhou Mian stopped paying attention to him, went to the bedroom, took his change of clothes and entered the bathroom.

Seeing Zhou Mian leave, Su Yu bent down to observe the rabbits in the rabbit house.

He touched his chin solemnly and said to himself: "It weighs a pound, I wonder if it tastes good when made into a dumb rabbit..."

Tong Ling:?

The night is very quiet, there is no moonlight tonight, and there are only falling snowflakes outside.

Tong Ling didn't sleep. He turned into a human and sat on the ground, holding his hands on his chest and pouting angrily.

There is another man sleeping in my husband's bed tonight! !

Tong Ling's ears were kept perked, listening carefully to what was going on inside.

It was clear that the husband had promised to clean the guest room for that man, but the man said it was too late and was too lazy to bother, so he went directly to the husband's bed.

How abominable!

No wonder he wanted to cook himself. It turned out that he wanted to occupy the magpie's nest!

"I turned off the light." This familiar voice belonged to the husband.

"Turn it off, I just finished." This belongs to that annoying guy!

"Bang."

The faint light from the crack at the bottom of the door went out.

Tong Ling sat outside the door and waited for a long time. He couldn't sit still anymore. He secretly made a secret gesture, and a wisp of green smoke circled upwards from his fingertips. Tong Ling aimed his fingers at the gap and made sure they got into the house. Quietly, he opened the door.

Fortunately, okay, although the two of them were lying on the same bed, they were each covered with a quilt, and they were far away from each other, back to back.

Tong Ling walked around the bed, then transformed into his original body, jumped on Su Yu, and muttered: "Sleep on my bed, and you want to eat me and clean you..."

As he said, it He stepped on and jumped on Su Yu's body.

Of course it knows that a rabbit weighing more than a kilogram will not cause harm to a strong adult man, and it does not dare to cause substantial harm. Monsters who hurt people will be punished by God, and it is just venting its anger.

Tired of jumping, the rabbit got off Su Yu and crawled into Zhou Mian's bed.

The man who was intoxicated by the fragrance fell into a deep sleep. Tong Ling returned to his human form and slowly wrapped his arms around Zhou Mian's waist. In the darkness, the man's shallow breath brushed against its cheek, tickling and warming it.

Tong Ling dared to touch Zhou Mian's thin lips, and said in a low voice, fearing to wake the person in front of him: "Sweet dreams, husband."

In the lush and dense jungle, the green willows swayed in the wind, and the young grasses in the garden rushed to emerge. Get ahead.

There is no change of seasons here. Looking at the past, it is always green, and every inch of the breeze passing by will bring a faint fragrance of grass.

This is the territory of the rabbit demon.

Sitting in the simple thatched house were two men with different expressions.

The white-haired man looked solemn and solemn, while the red-haired man rubbed his hands in embarrassment.

"Oh, don't be angry. The Goose Clan has sent the little demon out to look for you." Under the low pressure, the red-haired man took the lead to break the deadlock.

The white-haired man snorted and said angrily: "If you, the Fox Clan, didn't like this marriage at first, you can bring it up. We are not entangled people. As long as the marriage is canceled, I will think of another way to deal with Tongtong. , now that the rabbit has been sent out, you have lost it..."

"Where is the hair (word)? The good grandson of the goose really waited at the entrance of the barrier for days and nights. If you don't believe it, ask the hair (flower) demon ." The red-haired man interrupted him hastily, pointing at the graceful woman behind him to prove his innocence.

The woman bowed and said respectfully: "Elder, it is indeed true. According to the date you set, the young master and I waited at the entrance of the barrier for three days and three nights, but we did not see the young master's wife coming out from there. Later, the young master was busy. At work, he ordered me and another colleague to wait in shifts, and we didn't miss a moment. Until yesterday, I still didn't see my wife. Only then did the young master feel that something was wrong, and ordered his subordinates to go back to the demon world to explore the situation."

"It has been more than a month. Well, it's better for you, since you haven't picked up Tongtong, why didn't you tell him earlier?" Lu Yan frowned and spoke in a louder voice.

"Well, the young master said that the barrier has been unstable for a while, and there may be a delay in the transmission process... We just need to be patient and wait patiently..." The woman's voice became smaller and smaller.

She felt guilty. In fact, Tu Yan went to pick up his bride on the first day, but after waiting for a while, he left because the company had an emergency meeting, leaving the flower demon and another fox demon to wait.

After leaving, Tu Yan completely forgot about picking up the bride.

The flower demon and the little fox demon waited around but did not see the little rabbit demon coming out. They did not dare to leave without receiving the little rabbit demon. Tu Yan said that the barrier has been fluctuating recently, and it is normal for some delays. So the two stupid monsters kept waiting.

Tu Yan flew to the head office overnight because he had urgent work abroad.

He is living more and more like a human being, and the demonic nature in him has disappeared a lot.

When Tu Yan came back from abroad after finishing his work, he suddenly remembered his little bride. He contacted the flower demon and learned that Tong Ling had not come out at all. He realized something was wrong and immediately asked the flower demon to go back to the demon world to inquire about the situation.

"Did they send the mud to the wrong place?" Tu Ji asked cautiously.

"How is that possible? It's not the Fuyun City you mentioned...wait a minute..." Lu Yan's eyes fell on Tu Ji, "Write down the address and let me see it."

Tu Ji looked puzzled, but still used his magic Mark three big characters on the ground: Huyun City.

Lu Yan's facial muscles tensed up, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Please tell me again where this is."

"Fuyun City..." Tu Ji said seriously.

"Where did you practice before you became a spirit?"