Chapter 56

It's an early autumn night, and it's not that cold yet.

Under the dim moonlight, the evening breeze blew slowly.

Zhou Mian used the dim bedside lamp to greedily look at the little rabbit demon's face inch by inch.

He looked very tired after running all day, but he was sleeping soundly now.

Zhou Mian gently brushed away a few strands of hair hanging from the little rabbit demon's forehead, leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on the smooth forehead.

He was extremely moved by the little rabbit demon's unconditional favoritism towards him.

The time of being abandoned, betrayed, and mistrusted has really passed.

There was also someone beside him who only had eyes for him.

Zhou Mian believed that no matter what he became in the future, his little rabbit would never leave him.

The little monster in the dream was whispering and calling her husband. Zhou Mian put the little rabbit into his arms and said softly: "I'm here." Zhou Mian

got up early the next day, took down the suitcase and started packing clothes and daily necessities.

The little monster on the big bed heard the movement and slowly opened his eyes.

The little monster who had just woken up was still a little confused. He stared at him for a long time with his messy hair, and then he suddenly sat up from the bed.

"Husband, are we going to run away?" Tong Ling asked blankly.

Zhou Mian was squatting in front of the suitcase folding clothes. When he heard this, he pursed his lips and smiled. He turned around and pretended to be serious and said: "Yes, we are going to run away."

Tong Ling opened the quilt and jumped out of bed and asked: "What happened?" ?"

Zhou Mian cleared his throat and said, "I sensed a strong spiritual power fluctuation near the house last night, and it was probably aimed at me."

Little Rabbit's eyes widened: "But we have already promised to give him a Horcrux. Why is it still like this?"

Zhou Mian: "Tongtong, you don't understand how deep the grudge between me and the heaven is."

This sentence is not a lie.

Because of the fact that believers could not reincarnate, he went all the way to the Nine Heavens Temple, and all the twenty-four reigning Martial Priests were beaten to a miserable state by him.

Only the deity Fanyin at that time still had some ability. He made a tie with him and promised that he would atone for his sins through reincarnation and would no longer pursue the "sins" of believers.

Thousands of years have passed. He thought that the first god he would meet after breaking free from the Buddha's shackles was Fanyin. Unexpectedly, it was his heartless son who came.

From this point of view, the current situation in the God Realm may not be good.

Then he should take advantage of this time to do everything he should do.

Zhou Mian was still analyzing things in the God Realm secretly, while Tong Ling beside him was already stunned.

The little rabbit demon hurriedly found his schoolbag and stuffed important things into it.

The little mouth also muttered: "If I had known that he was so dishonest, I wouldn't have invited him to dinner. He also said that he would add merit to me, which was all a lie."

After saying that, the little rabbit ran out again, Go to the living room and hug the idol.

Hong Yu, who had been living in the long gun of the statue, was awakened by the jolt. He floated out from inside, yawned and asked, "Are you cleaning it so early?"

Tutu wiped the statue every day, and Hong Yu thought that today is also like this.

Unexpectedly, Tutu stuffed the idols into his schoolbag and asked Hongyu: "Do you have anything you need to bring?"

Hongyu:?

Tutu looked solemn: "People from the God Realm may be coming."

Hongyu:? ?

Why didn't he feel anything as a sword spirit?

Zhou Mian finally couldn't bear it anymore. He came out of the bedroom and said to Tong Ling: "I lied to you, little monster. Don't run away."

Tong Ling: "Huh?"

Zhou Mian: "Take you back to your hometown."

Tutu was angry, he was cheated.

Fortunately, his heart almost jumped out of his throat just now, and the results were all fake.

Tutu folded his arms and said nothing along the way. Zhou Mian teased him, but he ignored it.

The car stopped at a red light, and Zhou Mian asked: "Are you still angry?"

Tutu said goodbye: "Huh."

Zhou Mian knew he was wrong and said sincerely: "I'm sorry, little monster, I was wrong."

Tong Ling still pouted . Look out the window with your mouth shut.

Hong Yu, who was sitting in the back seat, was combing his hair with a round mirror and a small comb in his hand. He responded: "The master has indeed gone too far this time. Little rabbit, you need to be angry longer."

Zhou Mian: "You are the only one with a long mouth. Already?"

Hong Yu immediately fell silent.

Hong Yu was indeed right this time. It took nearly four hours of driving, but Tong Ling didn't calm down.

During this period, they had lunch in the service area. Tong Ling didn't speak, his eyelids were drooped, and he was in a very low mood.

When they arrived in Quining City, Zhou Mian led Tong Ling into a hotel that had been booked in advance.

As soon as the two entered the room, Zhou Mian picked up the little rabbit from behind and put it on the bed.

Before he could apologize again, Tutu's tears came out first.

The nose is red, the ends of the eyes are moist, and I feel so miserable.

"Why are you crying?" Zhou Mian became anxious, kissing the little rabbit's soft cheeks, and said, "Are you angry with me because of what happened in the morning?"

After a long time, Tong Ling finally said from his nose: "Yeah ."

Zhou Mian: "I was joking with you then..."

Tong Ling: "How could you joke about something like this? You don't even know how scared I am."

At this point, the little rabbit demon let go of his voice and cried. stand up.

He was not squeamish, nor was he having a temper with Zhou Mian, he was really scared.

People from the God Realm came to him, and he knew too many truths. He has been taking everything that happened recently on his own head.

He felt that it was all his fault, that he had harmed Zhou Mian and so many people.

So Zhou Mian's unintentional joke in the morning made him feel even more guilty.

He felt that if one day Zhou Mian fell into a demon state or was hunted down by the gods, then he would be the initiator.

Just like what Fanshu said, Zhou Mian was already able to become the Zhengwu God. It was his appearance that changed his destiny.

He is an unknown little monster.

Zhou Mian's forehead was pressed against Tong Ling's, and he felt the little rabbit demon's thoughts and feelings.

The little rabbit felt too guilty.

"Baby, don't cry." Zhou Mian comforted him in a low voice, "I was wrong this morning."

"Husband... Tongtong, shouldn't Tongtong show up?"

Zhou Mian hugged Tong Ling and turned over. Let him rest on top of you.

Tong Ling looked down at him from above, tears still falling down on Zhou Mian's thin lips.

The little monster's tears were salty and bitter.

"Tongtong, this is my hometown." Zhou Mian answered the question inappropriately.

"No, it should be said to be my hometown in this life." Zhou Mian added.

Tong Ling looked at him quietly.

"Over the past thousand years, I have been reincarnated for dozens of lives. I can't remember clearly. I have lived in this world for a long time, but I have not left any traces in this place."

"Such a long time Here, I lived a very confused life. After each life, I would re-look at this life. It seemed that my life was very meaningful, but it also seemed that it had no meaning."

"It wasn't until you appeared that I realized what I wanted to do . There are still so many things. Tongtong, do you know? It's not that you are interfering in my life, but that I have pulled you into my life."

"I need you, I can't live without you."

Zhou Mian was so affectionate Under the confession, Tong Ling opened his mouth to respond, but he was crying too hard. Before he could say anything, his nose flowed out first.

Zhou Mian reacted very quickly and immediately pinched his nose with his hand, jokingly saying: "Baby, I really love you, but I have to think about eating your nose again."

Tong Ling was finally caught . Amused, he said in a low voice: "You eat all your toes, and you still have runny nose."

Zhou Mian got up and took Tong Ling to the bathroom to wash his face, then he sat him on his lap and said, "I won't do this to you in the future." It's a joke. You scared my baby today. Don't say things that you shouldn't show up in the future, you know?"

Tong Ling nodded: "I got it."

"Okay, get up and clean up. We'll go out right away. Got it." Zhou Mian patted the little rabbit demon's butt.

Tong Ling: "Where are you going?"

"Cemetery."

In this life, Zhou Mian's parents died in a car accident.

Zhou Mian placed a bouquet of white chrysanthemums in front of the tombstone and said, "Thank you for bringing me into this world. This is Tong Ling, my love, brought here for you to see."

Tong Ling took two steps forward and said respectfully. He bent down and bowed, and said, "Hello, Mom and Dad. My name is Tong Ling. I am a Lop-eared Rabbit. I am one hundred and ninety years old this year. I have just transformed. I am Brother Mian's daughter-in-law. I'm sorry that I'm here just now." You guys."

Zhou Mian touched the little rabbit demon's head behind him and said, "Why did you report the breed?"

Tong Ling looked at Zhou Mian angrily and said, "I want my parents to know me better..."

Zhou Mian: "He is very lovable, right? He has a sweet mouth and a considerate person."

At this point, Zhou Mian paused and turned to look at Tong Ling, with doting and gentle eyes: "I love him very much."

From the cemetery After coming out, Zhou Mian drove Tong Ling to meet two important people.

Su Yu's parents.

These two people have given him a lot of warmth and help in this life.

It is not an exaggeration to say that he is half a parent.

Su's mother received Zhou Mian's call in advance and booked a private room at the restaurant early.

When the two of them entered, there were already four people sitting in the box.

Su's father, Su's mother, Su Yu and Qu Xiao.

Zhou Mian: "Sorry, we're late."

Mother Su stared at the two of them lovingly and said, "It's not too late, isn't this a little boy?"

Zhou Mian put his arm around Tong Ling's shoulders and introduced everyone.

When Tong Ling's eyes came into contact with Qu Xiao, he was so frightened that he quickly ran away.

That was the descendant of the demon hunting master. There was blood pressure between them, and Tong Ling did not dare to look directly at him.

"Little boy, sit next to Auntie." Mother Su waved to Tong Ling.

Tong Ling glanced at Zhou Mian, Zhou Mian nodded to him, and Tong Ling sat down obediently.

Mother Su seemed to like Tong Ling very much. She kept holding his hand and talking, and Tong Ling responded obediently.

At this time, Su Yu sat next to Zhou Mian.

He rubbed his eyes and said to Zhou Mian: "Why the hell did I see that your boyfriend has rabbit ears?"

Zhou Mian turned his head and glanced at Su Yu and then at Qu Xiao.

I think that person opened Su Yu's ghost eyes, so he easily identified Tong Ling's identity.

Zhou Mian lowered his head and took a sip of tea and said, "I'll tell you later."

The dinner was very pleasant, and Su's mother also gave Tong Ling a jade pendant as a meeting gift.

She said, "Our little Mian has suffered a lot. I'll ask you to take more care of me from now on."

Tong Ling nodded: "Auntie, don't worry, I will treat Brother Mian well."

After saying that, he looked at Zhou Mian who was looking over. When I look at him and smile, the love that goes deep into my bones is so full that I jump out of my eyes.

In accordance with human etiquette, Zhou Mian took the little rabbit demon to meet his parents and relatives so that everyone would know his identity.

His little rabbit was so stupid that just by his words, he started to go out to distribute wedding candies. It was so good that he was abducted and returned home.

But he couldn't just bully the little rabbit and deal with him just because he was innocent.

Unlike ordinary people, they only have a few decades to live.

Both gods and demons have very long lifespans, and he doesn't want to leave any regrets for the little rabbit demon's life events in these long years.

------------------

The author has something to say: