Chapter 34

On the second day, Zhou Mian played the role of a kind pet doctor as usual.

When he was dressed and ready to go out, the little rabbit demon was still huddled in bed.

It wasn't until Zhou Mian said: "I'm leaving."

The lazy little rabbit demon finally woke up.

He stretched out his hand for a hug, and Zhou Mian leaned over and picked him up.

"Why are you so clingy?" Zhou Mian chuckled fondly.

"Well..." the little rabbit demon trailed off sleepily, "Be careful while driving, and go home early..."

"I know." Zhou Mian tightened his arms a little, hugged Tong Ling heavily, and said: "Okay, I have to go, otherwise I'll be late."

"Kiss, good morning kiss." Tong Ling pouted with his eyes closed.

Zhou Mian said "pop" and kissed her loudly on purpose.

The little rabbit demon raised his head and laughed "hehe" with a look of satisfaction and happiness.

"Tongtong will cook tonight and make a super delicious dinner for my husband!"

"Okay~"

When Zhou Mian arrived at the clinic, he was still ten minutes late.

I have no choice but to be inseparable from my wife.

As soon as he entered the office, Hu Yang followed him in.

Hu Yang locked the clinic door with his backhand, then knelt down and saluted Zhou Mian.

"I grew a second tail last night. I know you gave it to me. Thank you."

Zhou Mian did not look back. He was changing into a doctor's robe, as if the person Hu Yang was kneeling to was not him.

After changing into his white coat, he sat back behind his desk and asked in a light voice, "Does it fit you?"

Hu Yang didn't get up. When he heard Zhou Mian's question, he quickly answered: "It fits you."

Zhou Mian Nodding: "That's good. It was a sacrifice from a long time ago. It's been so long that I forgot why I accepted it."

Hu Yang: "Why did you... give it to me?"

"Return it to you for Tongtong, If you save his life, I will give you one back, and your affairs will have nothing to do with him from now on."

Hu Yang knew that Zhou Mian's words meant to a large extent to discourage him. If he encounters someone in the future, If something difficult happens, Tong Ling must not be involved. Tong Ling doesn't owe him anything anymore.

"I understand." Hu Yang kowtowed and replied respectfully.

In the morning, Zhou Mian received a dog that had its teeth cleaned, and it took him an hour to clean it up.

After the dog woke up from anesthesia, Zhou Mian told the owner some precautions.

When he came down from the second floor, he bumped into a young man.

The boy was holding a little teddy in his hand, it was Hanhan, the tick dog from before.

Now he is much cleaner than when he first came here, and he has gained weight. Whenever he sees Zhou Mian, he will rush over to hug his legs.

Chu Li pulled Hanhan's leash and said, "Don't soil Dr. Zhou's clothes."

Zhou Mian smiled and said, "It's okay."

He touched Hanhan's head and then asked, "Bring him here." A physical examination?"

Chu Li nodded: "Well, I just wanted to see you, but they said you were busy and Dr. Bai did it."

"Has the report come out?"

"It has come out."

Chu Li handed over several report sheets. He gave it to Zhou Mian, who took a serious look at it and said, "There's nothing wrong with it. It's very healthy."

"Then I'm relieved." Chu Li breathed a sigh of relief, "It hasn't been in good spirits recently. I'm afraid it's... It's not that the disease has relapsed."

"Maybe it's too hot and it doesn't want to move." Zhou Mian speculated.

"Right. Thank you Dr. Zhou, then we won't delay your work." Chu Li said to the overly enthusiastic Hanhan: "Hanhan, let go of Dr. Zhou's legs, we are going home."

Hanhan . Han remained unmoved. Chu Li had no choice but to squat down and prepare to hug him.

Little Teddy, who was originally very obedient, turned out to be very rebellious this time.

It broke free from Chu Li's shackles, stood upright on its hind legs, and closed its front paws in a bow.

He said "woo woo woo" in his mouth and his eyes were moist.

"Hanhan, what's wrong with you?" Chu Li worriedly touched its little head.

The little teddy turned a deaf ear, its little paws shook wildly, and even the broken tail behind its butt was also swinging hard.

"So cute, are you trying to be cute?" Xiaoyue asked with a smile.

Chu Li said helplessly: "I don't know, I haven't taught it this in normal times. I don't know where I learned it from."

Zhou Mian leaned over, held the little teddy's paw with one hand, and looked at it with his eyes.

He said: "Okay, let's go back."

Now the little Teddy finally returned to his normal state, and he followed Chu Li and left with three turns.

During lunch, everyone chatted and asked about Tong Ling, saying that they had not seen the landlady for several days, and asked Zhou Mian if the two had a quarrel.

Zhou Mian smiled and said, "What kind of quarrels can he cause with his temperament? He is not in good health recently and is resting."

Qiuqiu: "We still have to let the boss wife eat meat. I always hear that he is sick. Maybe he is too thin and has weak resistance. " Too weak."

How cruel it is to let a rabbit eat meat.

Zhou Mian said perfunctorily: "Yeah."

Just as he was talking, several WeChat messages popped up on Zhou Mian's phone.

They were all sent by Tong Ling.

Meme: Rabbit eats carrots.

Emoticon package: Tutu carries a schoolbag and goes out.

Emoticon package: Tutu is carrying a bamboo basket with a Chinese cabbage in it.

The meaning of these three emoticons strung together is: I have already eaten and now I am going out to buy groceries.

After receiving the news from Tong Ling, Zhou Mian felt relieved unconsciously. He got up and told everyone that he was done eating, and returned to the consulting room alone.

He called Tong Ling and the other party answered quickly.

As long as Tong Ling didn't stay with him and hung his cell phone around his neck, he was afraid of missing Zhou Mian's call.

"Husband~"

"Why go out when it's so hot? You can wait until I come back to buy the food." As soon as they went to Tongling, Zhou Mian's voice unconsciously became softer.

"No, I told you I would cook today. I move slowly, so I have to go out early to buy groceries." Tong Ling retorted softly.

"Did you carry water in your schoolbag? Did you go out to hold an umbrella?"

It wasn't that Zhou Mian thought of him as squeamish, but that rabbits themselves were very afraid of heat. They had no sweat glands and used their ears to dissipate heat.

Even though Tong Ling now has a human form, he still sweats very little. Every time he gets too hot, he needs to drink a lot of water and conjure up his bunny ears.

"Husband, I'm not a child. I've brought everything with me, including a small fan. You don't have to worry."

It's the hot summer of July, and the midday sun is the most intense. There are almost no pedestrians on the street, and occasionally cars pass by. The rear wheels kicked up a puff of dust and smoke.

How could a stupid rabbit not be worried if he went out alone in such weather?

"Where are you now?"

"Well, I have left the community. I brought a box of snowflake cakes. I will go see Grandpa Qin later."

"How about I..."

"Brother Mian, I made an appointment for sterilization before. La." Qiuqiu opened the door.

Well...he couldn't miss work.

"I know, let's arrange a physical examination first." Zhou Mian said to Qiuqiu.

"Husband, go ahead and do your work. Tongtong can do it alone." The little rabbit demon on the other end of the receiver said thoughtfully.

"Hey." Zhou Mian sighed lightly.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to see you."

"I miss you too. Let me send you a photo. Tongtong can take photos now." The little rabbit demon said in a cheerful voice.

"Okay."

Not long after hanging up the phone, Zhou Mian received the photo of the little rabbit demon.

The boy in the photo has a red face, his eyes turn into crescent moons when he smiles, and the three ropes around his neck are particularly eye-catching.

Zhou Mian knew that those were his mobile phone, small fan and kettle.

He also said that he was not a child, and had exactly the same equipment as a human cub when going out.

"Silly rabbit." Zhou Mian traced the outline of Tong Ling across the screen with his fingers.

food market.

Tong Ling saw Old Uncle Qin from a distance. He was serving food to others, and the kind smile returned to the old man's face.

Qin Zhao's death seemed to be a real relief to him.

Tong Ling also paid attention to the news later, and Qin Zhao's case was solved in early May.

It was said that it was because he stole the bar owner's noodles, and when he was discovered, he was directly dealt with by the gang members.

Qin Zhao's death also involved many darker things. The bar was sealed and the people behind it were arrested.

Tong Ling never knew what white noodles were, but Zhou Mian told him that it was a contraband in the human world. If you touch it, you will become addicted. Many people have lost their lives because of this stuff.

It's really scary. The little rabbit demon hopes that this thing will never exist again.

Tong Ling approached the vegetable stall, and the spirit of rhubarb refused to leave for a long time, always staying by his owner's side.

At this moment, it was just like every day before, lying obediently at Old Uncle Qin's feet and accompanying him out of the stall.

"Grandpa Qin." Tong Ling greeted like an old acquaintance.

Old man Qin raised his head and recognized him at a glance, "It's a little boy. Are you here alone today?"

Tong Ling answered naturally: "Yes, husband...Brother Mian is at work."

The word husband was what Hu Yang told him. It's best not to bark in front of outsiders, because they will think it's weird.

He said that was the name of the human world hundreds of years ago.

Now they usually call their significant other husband or wife.

Tong Ling couldn't stand his husband's calling, so he occasionally called him Brother Mian.

Da Huang, who was lying on the ground, jumped up and hugged his legs. Tong Ling lowered his head and scratched his head, and asked with a smile: "Are you okay?"

Old man Qin gave Tong Ling a strange look, not sure if Tong Ling was talking to him. Talk, but there are only two of them here.

Out of politeness, Old Man Qin tentatively replied: "I...it's okay."

Tong Ling finally realized that humans cannot see spirits, and his hands were still waving at his knees.

Old Uncle Qin's eyes also stayed on his hands.

Tong Ling laughed and said: "Hahaha... cramps, cramps..."

"Ah haha, children are indeed prone to cramps." Old Man Qin agreed.

Tong Ling: Wuwuwu... Grandpa must think I am a fool.

When Zhou Mian came home at night, he smelled the delicious food as soon as he opened the door.

There are several dishes on the table, all of which are Zhou Mian's favorites.

"Husband, wait a minute, there's just another soup."

The little rabbit demon's voice came from the kitchen.

Well, rabbits' hearing is indeed very sensitive.

Zhou Mian went to the kitchen. The little rabbit demon was so hot that it stretched out its long ears and was guarding the tumbling soup pot.

"Why don't you turn on the air conditioner?" The kitchen was as hot as a steamer, and I didn't know how the little rabbit demon could bear it.

"No, I can't press it. There are too many buttons on the remote control." The little rabbit demon said sheepishly, "But when it was too hot, I went to the bedroom and the air conditioner in the bedroom was not turned off."

Zhou Mian touched him The long ears were scalding hot, "The soup is ready. I'll just bring it out. You go and cool down first."

"It's okay with me~"

"Be obedient, little monster."

"Okay~"

Zhou Mian has turned on the air conditioner in the living room. Now, the indoor temperature is slowly dropping.

When Zhou Mian came out with the soup, he saw Tong Ling taking off his clothes and lying straight on the floor. He said, "It's so cool~"

Zhou Mian said, "I think you don't want to eat now."

Tong Ling:?

Before the meal started, Tutu was tossed and eaten over and over again.

Tutu feels aggrieved, Tutu will never take off his clothes randomly again.

Rabbit, who had been busy all day, was fired up by someone again, and now he has fallen asleep.

Zhou Mian sat on the head of the bed, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"I don't want this either. They really bullied me too much. Why should they treat him like this? He is such a good person!"

"I want to punish them! I want to kill them! As long as you have power and money in this world, you can Do you want to do whatever you want?!"

Another indignant cry came from Zhou Mian's ears.

Then, many scenes flashed through his mind, of being bullied, being wronged, being beaten, being...

Zhou Mian opened his eyes fiercely.

Tong Ling beside him muttered a few words and was about to wake up due to his bad mood.

Zhou Mian quickly got up and went to the bathroom to turn on the faucet.

Pouring handfuls of cold water on his face, his anger finally subsided.

He slowly raised his head to look at himself in the mirror and said word by word: "Go ahead and treat others the same way you treat them!"

----------------- ---

The author has something to say: