Chapter 4

Considering that there are many sick pets in the clinic and Tong Ling is unwilling to enter the cage, Zhou Mian often fails to take care of him when he is busy, fearing that he will be infected with the virus or be frightened and stressed, so in recent days He left Tong Ling at home.

Zhou Mian brought a large fence back to Tong Ling from the clinic. After installing it, he felt it was a bit monotonous when he looked at the rabbits running around inside.

So the next day he brought back a rabbit hutch.

It has a triangular pink roof and looks like a small villa, but it is also a luxurious two-story building.

The first floor has rabbit toilets, fixed food boxes, drinking fountains and a wooden staircase.

Going up the wooden stairs, the second floor is a comfortable little cotton nest. Not only that, there is also a bamboo swing hung in the middle of the rabbit house. Because it is very close to the bottom, even if Tongling's hind legs are still bandaged, he can swing it. Turn inside.

On the day the rabbit house was installed, Zhou Mian had been observing Tong Ling's reaction. He noticed that the little rabbit passed by the door of the rabbit house several times and squatted there to look at it without any intention of entering.

In order to prevent Tong Ling from being resistant to the rabbit house, Zhou Mian removed the small iron door, but the little rabbit still only squatted at the door and watched.

Zhou Mian stepped into the fence. He hugged Tong Ling and introduced, "This is Tongtong's home, not a cage."

Tong Ling turned to look at him and his nose twitched twice.

Zhou Mian wasn't sure whether it understood, but patiently introduced the facilities inside.

When talking about the small swing, Zhou Mian put his index finger on it, shook it slightly, and said, "Why don't you go in and play?"

After saying that, he tentatively sent Tong Ling into the rabbit house. This time the little rabbit Instead of anxiously trying to escape, I slowly crawled inside, as if I was visiting.

After swinging on the swing for a while, Tong Ling came out of the rabbit house again. He walked over to Zhou Mian, who was sitting cross-legged on the ground, gently rubbed his legs with his head and licked his hand, as if thanking him. .

Zhou Mian was pleasantly surprised. He always felt that Tong Ling was different from ordinary rabbits. He seemed to be extra...smart? Also extremely beautiful.

Zhou Mian never hesitated to praise this cute rabbit, and he would always be so embarrassed that it covered its eyes with its ears, as if this could isolate the shy mood.

After seeing Tong Ling adapt to the rabbit house, Zhou Mian was relieved to leave him alone at home.

His work is getting busier and busier. Little Teddy's condition has not been stable before, and he will suffer from vomiting symptoms from time to time.

The boy who takes care of it is very considerate and brings it in for a bottle every day.

Little Teddy would draw blood for a routine blood test every other day, but he was sobbing pitifully in the boy's arms.

Whenever this happens, the boy will pat its head gently and say, "It's okay, Hanhan will get better soon. He will definitely get better, right?"

The little Teddy weakly makes a "woo-woo" sound, like Is responding to him.

Because there are endless medicines and injections to take every day, and he will not be able to see his little master for a long time, little Teddy will occasionally feel very depressed.

It refused to enter the cage and get a bottle, and it whined and tried to escape.

Zhou Mian had no choice but to squat in front of the cage and patiently comfort it. The nurses in the clinic also took special care of it. When it didn't want to eat, Xiaoyue and Qiuqiu always tried to find ways to make it eat as much as possible.

Probably because he saw everyone working hard for him and his little owner persisted in sending him for injections every day, little Teddy no longer had negative emotions and became closer to the doctors and nurses.

After another routine blood test, the report showed that his red blood cells had begun to slowly rise and his condition was effectively controlled.

Even my appetite has improved.

This makes its little owner very happy.

After being hospitalized for so many days, as his condition stabilized, his indwelling needle could finally be removed.

Seeing the transformation of the puppy from sick to lively and active, Zhou Mian felt much relieved.

He held Little Teddy's head and looked at it. His eyes, which were already yellow, gradually became normal. The jaundice receded a lot, and he was considered recovered.

On the day the little Teddy was discharged from the hospital, he jumped up and down in the clinic. The boy kept bowing and thanking Zhou Mian. Before leaving, he even bought a small red sweater for the little Teddy to wear.

Looking at the backs of one person and one dog leaving, everyone felt happy and sad at the same time, and sincerely hoped that they could stay with each other longer and longer.

There were few pets delivered on Tuesday, so Zhou Mian was able to get off work early. He went to the 4S store to pick up the car, and also went to the supermarket to buy some daily necessities. After returning home, he habitually went to the rabbit house to see Tong Ling.

Rabbit Ball, who usually squatted on the swing every day, was nowhere to be seen today.

Gauze and bandages were piled scatteredly at the door of the rabbit house.

Zhou Mian touched the fence and thought distressedly, it is still so high, so the rabbit has such good jumping ability? It looks quite small.

The little rabbit's "jailbreak" forced Zhou Mian to immediately put down the things in his hands and bend down to rummage around.

There is no living room, no kitchen, no balcony, where did it go?

Zhou Mian was a little anxious. He was afraid that Tong Ling would be stuck in a corner and unable to make a sound.

He lay down and turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone to shine under the sofa, scanning every place carefully.

"Tongtong." Zhou Mian tried calling its name a few times.

still none.

He was just about to get up and look elsewhere when he looked up and saw the little rabbit standing at the foot of the bedroom door with one ear turned up and looking at him.

Tong Ling: Are you back? Why are you lying on the floor?

Zhou Mian finally breathed a sigh of relief. He stepped forward to lift Tong Ling up, and said half reproachfully and half worried: "Where did he go? Doesn't his leg hurt anymore? You can jump out from such a high height."

Tong Ling: It doesn't hurt anymore . Yeah, it's been fine for a long time. We monsters have very strong self-healing powers.

As he spoke, Zhou Mian touched its hind legs to check, and then murmured: "It does seem to be recovering well."

Tong Ling: Yes, that's right.

Rabbit's self-healing ability is very strong. Coupled with his careful care in the past few days, it is reasonable for Tong Ling to recover quickly.

I originally wanted to scold the rabbit a few more times, but seeing the way it was getting close to me, my words turned into a sigh.

He carried the rabbit into the fence and prepared to clean its toilet, but found that its rabbit toilet was particularly fancy today.

There are scattered timothy grasses inserted in the gaps between the nets, and a small artificial flower is placed in the middle.

The artificial flower was a plastic flower that Zhou Mian gave to Tong Ling. The bear held it in his hand. It was torn off by the rabbit and inserted into its toilet.

Zhou Mian was stunned for a long time, looking at the small square box for a long time, and said helplessly: "What are you doing..."

Tong Ling puffed up his chest: I planted it, isn't it great?

Zhou Mian: Why do I feel a little proud?

One person and one rabbit looked at each other in confusion, neither of them understood what the other was thinking.

In fact, Tong Ling did not excrete at first.

As a little monster, everything it eats turns into spiritual energy and turbid energy. The spiritual energy absorbs itself, and the turbid energy naturally escapes from the body.

It can be seen that Zhou Mian, who couldn't see it excreting, always thought it was constipated, so he urged it to drink more water and fed it some hair-reducing cream. The little monster didn't like eating hair-reducing cream at all, but as soon as it made a gesture of refusal, the person He will show a worried expression.

Tong Ling couldn't bear the thought of humans working hard every day and having to worry about it when they came back. Forget it, since humans like to watch it poop so much, then is it... interesting?

So in the days to come, every time Tong Ling ate, he would retain some turbid air, and then use his spiritual power to turn it into excrement and put it in a box designated by humans.

Every time after pooping, Tong Ling would sit in front of the rabbit toilet and think carefully about how to make reasonable use of the poop mixed with spiritual energy and turbidity.

Then he came up with a great idea.

Plant grass!

In the past, when it was in the demon world, it liked to grow spiritual grasses. When the spiritual grasses matured, it would make them into spiritual pills and drag them to the demon market to sell them. The demon coins obtained were used to store carrots or build its thatched house.

But this time he came to the human world in a hurry, and he didn't bring any spiritual grass seeds with him. After thinking about it, Tong Ling thought that the western grass given to him by humans was quite delicious. He thought that since he couldn't grow spiritual grass, Then grow some food for yourself.

So the little rabbit demon worked hard for a day, arranging timothy grasses one by one and inserting them into the gaps to ensure that they could be nourished by "fertilizer", and then waited for growth.

As for the flower in the middle, it simply thinks it's pretty and wants to grow more of it and give them to the human being who takes care of it.

Apparently, humans didn't appreciate it.

He followed his usual routine and poured out the cake, then rinsed the small box with clean water. The timothy grass and flowers that Tong Ling had worked so hard to insert were also thrown into the trash can.

Tong Ling: What are you doing? Don't fall down. It can really grow a lot. You believe me.

It jumped up and down at the feet of humans, and humans who usually could easily understand its thoughts became stupid this time.

He said: "We will eat soon."

Tong Ling: I don't want to eat. You, you, please stop.

The human finally stopped. He put the small box back into the rabbit house, then touched Tong Ling's back and said, "It seems you are not used to eating Beiti."

Tong Ling: No! It's just because it's delicious that I want to grow more of them!

However, that night, its dinner consisted only of carrots and apples.

Tong Ling: Where is my grass?

The man could not hear its voice. After preparing dinner for it, he began to prepare dinner for himself.

Tongling jumped out of the fence, ran to the human's feet, stretched out its claws to scratch his trouser legs, and when the man lowered his head, it asked him with its big, round eyes: Where is the grass? Where is Tongtong's grass?

"What's wrong? Does it look depressed today?" The man bent down and patted it on the head.

Tong Ling: Listen to me, I actually like to eat those weeds very much. I really don't waste them. I finally saved some from between my teeth and planted them, but you have thrown them away and you are not giving them to me now. Yeah, I'll be very sad if you do this...

Tong Ling: I know, I shouldn't live and eat for free. I will definitely pay it back to you in the future, so can you give me some more grass now?

"Huh? Don't you want to eat carrots and apples too? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" The man carried Tong Ling back to the fence and stared at the fruits and vegetables in the food box thoughtfully.

Tong Ling: .........

"I wonder if there are any Jianweixiaoshi tablets at home. I'll bring them here to feed you some." The man put it back and squatted by the fence to look at it, as if he thought it was sick again.

As soon as he heard about the film, Tong Ling had a bad premonition. It must be a bitter medicine, so don't take it.

In order to show that he was healthy, Tong Ling had to lower his head and eat carrots.

"Oh~ So you want someone to accompany you." The man suddenly realized, and then chuckled: "When did you become so clingy?"

Tong Ling's face turned red. Fortunately, the rabbit fur covered it tightly, so humans couldn't see it. Its mood, it thought to itself: That's not true...

After watching Tong Ling clear away the dinner, the man got up and left.

The sound of footsteps gradually faded away, and Tong Ling jumped into the rabbit house and took a look at the small box.

It's really washed... not a drop left... woo woo woo...

------------------

The author has something to say:

There is another one at nine o'clock in the evening Two

more updates today

?