Chapter 21

In the next few days, Tong Ling did not "ruin" Zhou Mian's clothes anymore.

It no longer even sleeps in Zhou Mian's bedroom.

Zhou Mian saw the rabbit wandering in front of his bedroom door several times, and finally returned to his rabbit house.

Could it be that I was too harsh on him before?

Although rabbits don't hold grudges, they are naturally timid. After learning a lesson, they will be afraid for a long time.

That night Zhou Mian came out from the shower and saw Tong Ling squatting at the door of his bedroom again. He stamped his feet for a long time without jumping into the door.

"It's okay to enter the bedroom." Zhou Mian squatted down and gently pushed Tong Ling's butt with his hand.

Rabbit braked hard and steadied himself.

It looked at the door melancholy, then at Zhou Mian, and finally returned to the fence in despair.

Zhou Mian followed its gaze and saw that the talisman that Su Yu had given him was gleaming on the door. The strange cinnabar talisman was screaming on the talisman paper.

Zhou Mian glanced at Tong Ling thoughtfully and stood up slowly.

The next moment, he stretched out his arm and tore off the talisman.

The crumpled yellow paper was thrown into the trash can. When Zhou Mian turned around, he saw Tong Ling's head sticking out of the fence door, staring at him with wide eyes.

Zhou Mian looked as usual. After doing all this, he turned off the light in the living room and went straight back to the bedroom.

The bedroom door was not closed, leaving a slight crack.

As soon as he put his legs up on the bed, the door was opened by the rabbit.

The little guy jumped up and down to the bed, with his front paws and little head resting on the edge of the bed. His bright eyes seemed to be asking: Can Tongtong come up?

Zhou Mian deliberately teased it: "No, your feet seem very dirty today."

Tong Ling shrank down, sat on the ground and licked his four paws back and forth. After licking, he showed Zhou Mian that the paws were really not dirty. .

Zhou Mian held his chin and looked at it with interest, and said with a smile: "So you really understand what I am saying?"

The rabbit's expression suddenly became very vivid.

The nose and mouth twitched wildly, and the ears stood up high in fear.

Zhou Mian leaned over and got closer to it.

"Bang!" Tong Ling fell to the ground with a somersault, rolling his eyes and pretending to be dead.

The room was silent for a while, and then a man's low laughter sounded.

It was a happy smile from the heart.

Zhou Mian picked up Tong Ling from the ground. The rabbit's eyes were closed and its body was limp. No matter how Zhou Mian played with its ears and paws, it would not wake up.

Zhou Mian placed Tong Ling in its usual sleeping place, covered it with a pillow towel, and said, "Good night, Tong Tong."

For Zhou Mian, there was a little rabbit who could understand human speech. A nice thing to do.

On the morning of the eighth day of the lunar month, Hu Yang came back.

He looked dusty, and he was still wearing the same clothes as the day he left.

The dark green eyes and short stubble on his chin made him look even more tired.

"Hu Yang, are you okay at home?"

"Hu Yang, are you feeling better?"

"Hu Yang..."

Two girls in the clinic gathered around him and chirped in greetings.

Hu Yang was pretending to be worried, and in the face of everyone's concern, he answered a little absent-mindedly.

"Don't feed bones to such a small dog yet."

"I thought small bones were fine..."

"It's just that small bones are easier to get stuck on, but big bones can still hold them and grind their teeth."

"Okay, I understand. Thank you, doctor."

Hu Yang turned his head and saw Zhou Mian and a girl holding a dog walking out of the consulting room.

Hu Yang swallowed his saliva, and when he stared at Zhou Mian, his hands began to tremble unconsciously.

The girl hugged the dog and walked out of the clinic, and then Zhou Mian saw Hu Yang.

"Doctor Zhou." Hu Yang tugged at his chapped lips.

Zhou Mian: "Have the family affairs been taken care of?"

Hu Yang nodded and said, "It has been taken care of."

"That's good. If there are any difficulties..."

"Doctor Zhou, this is my family's filial piety to you. "Hu Yang eagerly handed over what he was holding.

Filial piety? Isn't this word appropriate to use like this?

"Hu Yang, what are you talking about? Honor Dr. Zhou?" Xiaoyue couldn't help but interrupt.

"You've been really busy lately. It's a shame to say that, brother Mian." Qiuqiu also chimed in.

"Uh... no, no, my family said that Dr. Zhou helped me a lot and asked me to work hard with him." Hu Yang explained.

Zhou Mian said politely: "It's all what I should do. There's no need to spend so much money."

"Just accept it. It's not a valuable thing." Hu Yang looked at him eagerly.

Zhou Mian took it and saw that it was filled with fruits, vegetables and chicken.

Hu Yang: "My dad said, thank you for taking care of me, and I hope you will let me continue to work."

It seems that the family is worried about Hu Yang's unstable work, and wants to ask Zhou Mian to take care of him.

What a simple family.

Zhou Mian: "You work very hard. As long as you feel happy working here, of course I am willing for you to keep working."

Hu Yang bent over excitedly: "Thank you, Doctor Zhou."

"By the way, let's have dinner together tonight." Zhou Mian added.

"Ah?"

Xiaoyue: "Mr. Su brought a lot of specialties back from their hometown, so Brother Mian invited us to have dinner at his house tonight."

Hu Yang: "Yeah."

At around five o'clock in the afternoon, a group of people carrying drinks came from The elevator comes out.

"Brother Mian, what's that posted on your door?" Xiaoyue asked, pointing to the yellow paper on the door frame.

Hu Yang paused in his steps and his face changed slightly.

"Can't you see? That's a talisman. It can dispel evil spirits." Qiuqiu rushed to answer.

Xiaoyue was shocked: "Brother Mian, why did you post this on the door of your house? Your house has recently..."

Zhou Mian smiled and replied: "I didn't sleep well some time ago. This is what Su Yu asked for on my behalf, saying it was to keep the family safe. "

The door opened, and several people walked in one after another, but Hu Yang didn't move.

"Hu Yang, why don't you come in?"

Xiaoyue, who had changed her shoes, asked.

Hu Yang held the fruit in his hand and tightened his fingers nervously, making the food bag rustle.

"Hu Yang?" Xiaoyue called him again.

"Ah, here we come." Hu Yang woke up from a dream.

He used all his spiritual energy to prepare to fight against this talisman, and also thought of an excuse to escape.

As he got closer, he realized that this talisman had no effect on him.

Hu Yang was puzzled. He had seen this spell before, and it could indeed make monsters and monsters stay away.

Wait, Hu Yang came closer and saw that the talisman had been altered, with an extra stroke in the middle.

No wonder it no longer works.

"What are you looking at? Come in quickly, it's about to close. It's so cold outside." Qiuqiu gave Hu Yang a hand.

"Okay."

"Brother Mian, where is Tongtong?" As soon as Xiaoyue entered the door, she looked for the rabbit in the house.

Zhou Mian turned his head and glanced at the fence. The door was wide open and the rabbit was not inside. He thought for a while and said, "Maybe he is sleeping in the bedroom."

As soon as he finished speaking, Tong Ling jumped out.

The hair on his ears was messy, and he looked like he had just woken up.

"Tongtong, come here and hug me." Xiaoyue squatted and clapped her hands towards Tongling.

Tong Ling tilted his head and looked at her, then turned around and went to find Zhou Mian.

Zhou Mian picked up the rabbit and smoothed the hair on its ears. Tong Ling squinted his eyes in enjoyment.

"Brother Mian, has Tongtong gained weight?" Qiuqiu moved closer.

Zhou Mian: "Well, he's been very sleepy lately."

The rabbit lay in Zhou Mian's arms and looked around. When he saw Hu Yang, his pupils trembled.

How did he get in?

At around six o'clock, Su Yu arrived late.

There were a lot of people in the kitchen, and Su Yu also ran in to join in the fun.

He took out a little of each of the specialties he brought and cooked them. He also put on an apron to help with the seasoning.

The kitchen was so crowded that Zhou Mian only left Su Yu to help, while the others were kicked out to watch TV.

The family ran out of cooking wine, so Qiuqiu and Xiaoyue volunteered to go to the supermarket to buy some. They were familiar with the area around Zhou Mian's home.

Hu Yang and Tong Ling were the only ones left in the living room.

The Spring Festival Gala skit was being played back on the TV, with the sound turned up very loud, and the laughter of the audience drowned out the whispers of the two demons.

Tong Ling: "How did you get in? That talisman is very powerful."

Hu Yang: "The talisman is destroyed."

After a pause, Hu Yang asked: "Young Master Tu has been here?"

Tong Ling nodded.

Hu Yang stopped talking: "You..."

"The engagement is cancelled. I will be with my husband forever, so you don't have to waste your efforts anymore. You can't drive me away." Tong Ling raised his head and said with full force.

It originally thought that this cunning fox would brainwash it with clever words, but unexpectedly he just nodded and said, "You are lucky to follow Dr. Zhou. Any misfortune you may have in the future can be easily solved. He is more suitable than the nine-tailed fox." You."

Tong Ling didn't know why: "What?"

Hu Yang smiled: "Stop pretending, didn't you already know that Dr. Zhou was different from ordinary people, so you took advantage of him?"

"What are you talking about... ..."

"I always thought you had practiced some kind of forbidden magic to have a half-human, half-demon body. You stubbornly want to stay with Dr. Zhou because his yang energy is sufficient and pure, and it can consolidate your spiritual power for you. Cultivation into a complete human body as soon as possible."

"Nonsense." Tong Ling retorted with a low growl, "I have never thought of sucking in your husband's yang energy, and our rabbit tribe has no shady forbidden skills."

How could it be willing to hurt Zhou Mian? Even when he was practicing dual cultivation, it would secretly instill spiritual power into Zhou Mian for fear that his body would be exhausted.

Hu Yang said seriously: "I said it was just my guess before."

"What now? What do you think of me?"

Because Hu Yang maliciously speculated about it again and again, this made Tong Ling very Annoyed.

Just because rabbits don't get angry, doesn't mean they don't have any temper.

"It's true that you haven't practiced any forbidden arts." Hu Yang stared at it with a heavy gaze. "You transformed because of Dr. Zhou, right? Because Dr. Zhou has something that can nourish demons better than Yang Qi, right?"

Tong Ling remembered. , every time it enters Zhou Mian's dream, it will feel a power from the depths of the soul, which is something the demon likes very much, and it is faintly scented with sandalwood.

It once thought that it was because Zhou Mian had done many good deeds and had a pure soul.

Seeing that Tong Ling was deep in thought, Hu Yang knew that he was right.

He added: "Don't think about it, even your clan leader can't do anything about your transformation. How can a mere mortal body have such great ability to achieve your success?"

Yes, not only transformation, but also the person who opened the body before. It only took two clicks. Now that I think about it, how could it be so simple?

"There are also two men sent by Master Tu before. One of them was seriously injured. I don't think it was you who did it? After all, you don't have such strength."

Seriously injured? It's okay to be seriously injured?

Wait, it was indeed seriously injured at the time, but it still recovered quickly without the magical medicine.

"So my husband is not a human being...?"

Hu Yang spread his hands and said, "I didn't say that."

Tong Ling wanted to ask anything else, but Su Yu came out with spicy shrimps.

He greeted Hu Yang and said, "Xiao Hu, come here and have a taste. Amian said I added too much salt. Do you think it's salty enough?"

"Here you go, Brother Yu."

Zhou Mian came out with the soup and said, "Yes. It's really salty, and your taste is strong."

Tong Ling stared at the kind and gentle man, even if he tried to look through his rabbit head, he couldn't figure out Zhou Mian's identity.

Is he an advanced practitioner?

During dinner, Zhou Mian brought Tong Ling over.

Tutu had a small blue saliva towel wrapped around her neck. It was some thread left over from Qiuqiu's knitting scarf for her boyfriend a few days ago, so she knitted a saliva towel for Tong Ling.

Don't tell me, Bunny looks cute when she wears it.

Zhou Mian put the cute rabbit on the chair next to him, and placed its small stainless steel bowl in front of it with carrots in it.

"Hey, even the carrots are in the shape of hearts. Brother Mian, you are good at cutting." Xiaoyue teased.

Zhou Mian: "Really? I didn't pay much attention and I ended up like that unconsciously."

"Brother, let's fall in love. If this continues, I will worry about your mental state." Su Yu patted him. Zhou Mian's shoulders.

Qiuqiu: "Hey, I think the girl in the morning is pretty good. She's the one who picks up dog bones... She's so cute. She looks like Brother Mian's type at first glance."

"Really? Did you leave your contact information?" Su Yu instantly became interested in gossip.

The rabbit beside him also pricked up his ears.

Qiuqiu: "She and Brother Mian have WeChat. Hey~ Brother Mian, let's fight for it?"

Zhou Mian sighed: "Don't talk nonsense, this girl has just grown up."

Su Yu regretted: "Well, that is indeed too young, let's let it go You should study hard."

Zhou Mian agreed, "Yes."

"If you ask me, it's you two who are not up to par." Su Yu pointed at Xiaoyue and Qiuqiu, "If you two have one initiative..."

" To be honest, when we first came to the clinic, we were in love, helped make coffee, and arranged to watch movies..." Qiuqiu recalled the past, "until we discovered that Brother Mian only had eyes for small animals. ...He will hold cats and dogs and kiss their heads, but when he watches a movie with us and sits in the front row..."

"When you say that, I'm even more worried about him." Su Yu closed his eyes, "Brother. , If you don't ask for anything else, can our partner at least be a human being?"

Xiaoyue answered: "If he is not a human, he can also be a demon? The kind of fox demon played on TV is stunningly beautiful when he becomes a human, so he will definitely win the prize. Brother Xia Mian."

Su Yu looked stern and said, "If this is true, I will peel off the fox's skin and make scarves for you two."

Qiuqiu: "Cruel!"

Su Yu: "That's a monster and can harm people. Yes, he must die."

Xiaoyue: "Can you still catch monsters?"

Su Yu said proudly: "I can't, my friend can, his family is very powerful, he gave me that talisman, he said that if he notices something is wrong, , their family has plenty of people to take care of it."

Hu Yang coughed uncomfortably, and asked: "Brother Yu, may I ask your friend's surname?"

Su Yu said honestly: "The surname is Qu, I won't reveal anything else to you. Their family is very mysterious."

Hu Yang took a deep breath and his body became stiff.

After dinner, it was still early.

Su Yu organized everyone to play cards.

Hu Yang said to go to the balcony to get some fresh air and winked at Tong Ling.

Tong Ling pretended to go back to the rabbit house to drink water. While everyone's attention was on the cards, he quietly followed him to the balcony.

"Are you loyal?" Hu Yang asked.

Tong Ling:?

Hu Yang: "If you are exposed, don't betray me.

It will be very painful to peel off your skin." Tong Ling: "The talisman is gone, so it won't be discovered..."

Hu Yang shook his head: "When I first entered the door, I felt that The incantation looked familiar. I checked Brother Yu's words later and it confirmed my suspicion."

Tong Ling: "Do you know him?"

"The Fuyunqu family has been a demon-hunting master for several generations, and it fell into their hands. , no one can survive."

"Is it very powerful? But isn't the talisman easily broken by Tu Yan?"

"Because in this generation, that person did not want to be a monster hunter and became a businessman, but we can't take it lightly. , then the Heavenly Master is still alive."

No wonder Su Yu kept targeting it, he must have seen something wrong with it.

The delay in taking action may be because his friend didn't really want to take care of this matter, otherwise it would have been gone long ago.

"Let me remind you, try to keep a low profile. The person behind Su Yu is not easy to mess with. You'd better not use spells on him. Demon hunters have a blood heritage. They are born with a sensitive sense of smell and can smell the smell of demons. "Hu Yang said seriously.

Yes, it was the last time it used the ecstasy smoke on Su Yu. Later, Su Yu was convinced that there was a demon, and that person must have told him.

Bunny was careless, Bunny was wrong, wrong.

------------------

The author has something to say: