Chapter 69

Coming out of the resting place of the patrol guards, Tong Ling was sent to Naihe Bridge by the big man.

He helped Tong Ling find a place next to Meng Po's stall, so that Tong Ling would no longer have to run around.

The big man said: "Sister-in-law, if anything happens in the future, just say something and we will do it for you through fire and water."

Tong Ling said embarrassedly: "Thank you, I really bother you."

The big man waved his hand: "Sister-in-law, you Don't be strangers to us. The general treated us as brothers back then, but it's a pity... Sigh."

Just because Zhou Mian has been gone for so many years, and his brothers still care about and worship him so much, it is not difficult for Tong Ling to recognize the young general from thousands of years ago. How popular.

After the big man settled Tong Ling, he went on duty. Tong Ling carried a basket on his back and went to the remote corner to find the praying female ghost.

The girl hugged her legs and still sat there, waiting for it.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting." Tong Ling jumped to her feet and apologized.

"It's okay, I didn't wait too long." The girl smiled.

"Excuse me, what help do you need~" Tong Ling asked, tilting his head to the little rabbit.

"Please help me bring something to someone."

The sincere prayer triggered the power of the statue, and Tong Ling was taken to a dark room.

There were no lights on in the house, and the curtains blocked the sunlight from outside.

With the night vision of a rabbit, Tong Ling saw the girl lying on the bed. She was lifeless, as if she had lost all her will to live.

"Is this Tang Yu?" Tong Ling stood at the foot of the bed and spoke carefully.

The girl didn't even look at it, she just stared at the ceiling.

She even lost the human fear and curiosity towards foreign objects.

"Meng Shu, do you still remember?" Tong Ling continued to ask.

After hearing the two words "Meng Shu", Tang Yu's emotions finally started to rise and fall.

She pulled her hair with both hands and whimpered lowly, like a wounded animal.

"Jade Yuzhu, don't be sad, I don't blame you. What happened that day was an accident."

A sweet female voice sounded in the quiet room.

Tang Yu sat up immediately. She looked at Tong Ling in disbelief, tears falling from her eyes.

"The lucky bracelet is lucky because I met you the day I put it on. You know, meeting you is the best thing in my life. I give it to you in the hope that you will be happy and successful, not to burden you with I blame myself for living."

"I forgot to mention that the lotus flowers were beautiful that day. Thank you for letting me see such a beautiful lotus pond~"

"Jade Yuzhu, please live well."

Three months ago In summer, Tang Yu took Meng Shu to see lotus flowers.

While the two were admiring flowers, Tang Yu received a call to go to the company for an interview tomorrow.

That was Tang Yu's favorite company for a long time. This good news made both girls extremely happy.

But Tang Yu was a little nervous, she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to stand out among the many outstanding people.

Meng Shu immediately took off the bracelet from his wrist and put it on her, encouraging her: "This is my lucky bracelet. It has been blessed. If you wear it, you will definitely pass the interview tomorrow. But come and hit me." ."

"Hahaha, is it really so magical?" Tang Yu smiled from ear to ear, "That's what you said, but I'll beat you~"

"Hit, beat, beat~"

It was originally a happy day, but between the two of them, When I was returning home, a speeding car drove up behind me.

Tang Yu was riding a bicycle carrying Meng Shu, and both of them fell in a pool of blood.

Meng Shu died, but Tang Yu survived after rescue.

When she woke up and learned of Meng Shu's death, she fell into a state of depression and autism.

She once felt that she had killed Meng Shu.

If she hadn't invited Meng Shu to see the lotus that day, if she hadn't taken that road that day, or even if she hadn't accepted Meng Shu's lucky bracelet, then Meng Shu would still be a girl with a lucky aura, and none of this would have happened.

It was she who took Meng Shu's life, and she couldn't live with peace of mind.

She always had nightmares, dreaming that Meng Shu was covered in blood and crying alone.

"Tang Yu, Meng Shu has never blamed you. Instead, because she was worried about you, she refused to reincarnate and wandered by the River Styx." Tong Ling said seriously.

Tang Yu covered his face: "But I can't forgive myself."

"It's not your fault, it's the drunk driver's fault. You rode very slowly. Meng Shu saw the beautiful scenery along the way and drank delicious wine." Orange soda."

"Look outside, the maple leaves are all red. Don't you want to take another look for Meng Shu? Next summer, the lotus will bloom better, right?"

Tang Yu got out of bed and slowly opened the curtains. .

The autumn wind is rustling, the fallen leaves are flying, and it is a new season.

"Who are you? Can you let me see Shushu again?" Tang Yu asked, choking with sobs.

Tong Ling thought for a while and said, "I'll ask her and try my best to help you make arrangements."

Tong Ling returned to Hades, and Meng Shu was still waiting for him there.

"How is it? Is she feeling better?" Meng Shu asked anxiously.

"She wants to see you."

"That's not possible, I'm dead now."

"Go to her dream."

Meng Shu took out a number sheet and said, "To be honest, the dream request procedures have been completed long ago."

Tong Ling counted the numbers on it: "Fifty-three thousand?"

Meng Shu nodded sadly: "When will it be my turn?"

Tong Ling scratched his head, and an idea came to his mind, and he said : "I have a way!"

Acacia Mirror! I have used it with my husband before.

That thing is not affected by any barrier. Since the human world and the demon world can be connected, so can the underworld and the human world!

"Husband, husband..." Tong Ling shook the statue, "Is the Acacia Mirror still there?"

"Husband?"

"Bang bang." Two pieces of Tongling fell on the ground.

Tong Ling kissed the statue and said, "Husband, you are so awesome."

"Husband? Aren't you a divine messenger?" Meng Shu was confused.

Tong Ling handed her a bronze mirror and said, "I am also his lover."

Meng Shu's mouth turned into an "O" shape.

The Acacia Mirror had long been sealed by Zhou Mian's divine power, and Tong Ling only needed to take the other piece to Tang Yu.

Tong Ling returned to Tang Yu's home.

The girl turned on the light this time and took care of herself.

She put some lipstick on her gray lips to make herself look fresher.

"Is she here?" Tang Yu suppressed her inner excitement.

"The ghost cannot leave the underworld." Tong Ling explained.

"Then..."

"Here, this is for you." Tong Ling held up another mirror to her.

As soon as Tang Yu took the mirror, he saw a familiar face.

Meng Shu waved to her hard: "Yuyuzhu, can you see me?"

Tang Yu's tears fell like beads again.

"Hey, don't cry, your eyelashes are flaky."

Tang Yu: "Nonsense, I didn't apply eyelashes."

"Hey, what color is your lipstick today? Why does it look so good? Burn one for me."

Tang Yu: "I'm sorry..."

"Don't say you're sorry. I don't blame you. I really don't blame you. I'm a good man again after eighteen years. What I'm saying is, you won't find a partner, otherwise I can still be your daughter or something." Tang Yu was amused by her and cried and laughed: "

I can let my mother work hard to have a second child. You can come to my house and we will still be sisters."

Meng Shu: "Aunt... can she still give birth?"

Tong Ling sat on the table Listening to the two girls chatting and reminiscing about the past.

Only then did it know that Meng Shu was an abandoned baby who was abandoned at the door of the orphanage and later raised by the director.

After the death of the dean, she fend for herself.

The old man taught her well, and she was hardworking and optimistic, but she was still ostracized at school.

The appearance of Tang Yu changed her bleak life.

From then on, Meng Shu also had someone to accompany him to the cafeteria, someone to accompany him to the library, and someone to accompany him when he went to the toilet.

Such a friendship with redemption cannot be erased even by life and death.

So Meng Shu would rather not be reincarnated than to find the happy Tang Yu he used to be.

"I'm sorry, little rabbit, can you lend me this mirror for one night? I still have a lot to say to her, and I will return it to you tomorrow, tomorrow." Tang Yu promised.

Tong Ling looked at the expectant girl and nodded: "Okay."

Before leaving, Tong Ling heard Meng Shu's gossiping voice: "Little Rabbit is amazing, she is the little wife of the evil god. Do you know the evil god? I will follow you. You said, I have learned a lot here..."

Optimistic girls seem to really make me happy.

Tong Ling returned home exhausted.

Although it lives in the underworld for a long time now, it still comes to see Zhou Mian's body from time to time.

"You're back? Why are your clothes torn? Did someone bully you?" Hu Yang asked.

After Tong Ling left, Hu Yang moved in as the Baojiaxian, and from then on the task of caring for Zhou Mian's body fell on him.

"We encountered a little trouble, but it has been resolved." Tong Ling replied.

"Who! Who bullied you! I'm going to go now..." Hongyu cursed and ran out of the kitchen.

Half of what he said was silenced by Hu Yang.

Hu Yang reminded: "You can't mention killing."

Hong Yu changed the topic: "I will go and reason with him now. I will recite the Diamond Sutra to him eight times and directly give him salvation."

Tong Ling laughed "hehe" Two times, he said, "You don't have to worry about me. Someone is protecting me in the underworld now."

"Who?" Hu Yang and Hong Yu asked in unison.

"My husband's former subordinate was named Qin."

"Qin Xiaoliu?" Hongyu asked.

"Yes, he is very nice. He also helped me find a place next to Mrs. Meng. If he refuses to drink soup and cross the bridge in the future, I will know it immediately." Tong Ling said happily.

Hu Yang: "That's great. You don't have to hide around with the statue on your back anymore."

Tong Ling: "Well, everything will get better."

After chatting with his friends, Tong Ling returned to the bedroom.

It jumped onto the big bed where Zhou Mian was lying.

The man's face was extremely pale, and his whole body was stiff and cold.

Tong Ling rubbed Zhou Mian's face with his nose: "Husband, you are so cold."

It thought that maybe the temperature had cooled down, and Zhou Mian's evil spirit stayed with it in the underworld, which is a cold place. As a result, Zhou Mian's body became so cold that he couldn't keep warm no matter how hard he covered it.

"Tongtong will buy you more clothes tomorrow."

Tongling stayed up late at night to mend his damaged little jacket, and quickly made a rabbit fur cloak to put on the statue, and also used the rabbit fur pants that he had knitted for Zhou Mian. It was lengthened and turned into a pair of rabbit fur long johns for Zhou Mian to put on.

"This way, your husband will not be cold."

------------------

The author has something to say: