Chapter 51

Tong Ling woke up after a full sleep on the second day. He saw that there was only an empty seat on the other side of the lovesickness mirror, and Zhou Mian was not in the mirror.

Tong Ling recognized it briefly and recognized that this was Zhou Mian's office.

Well, he just woke up after his husband went to work. He is indeed a lazy rabbit.

Tong Ling stretched and kicked his legs again. The sunlight outside the window had already shone in through the small wooden window.

The little rabbit demon got out of bed and opened the window to ventilate the house. When he poked his little head out, he saw a grass breakfast and a handful of bright wild flowers placed on the wooden table outside the house.

Tong Ling guessed that Grandma Rabbit brought it to it. It must have drunk a lot of wine yesterday, so she didn't wake it up.

The rabbit jumped out, picked up the flowers, smelled them, and put them on the dinner plate, ready to take them in with them.

When it looked up, it saw Tu Yan standing not far away looking at it. Tutu nodded politely to him, Tu Yan curled his lips and smiled, and the two of them had said hello.

Then, Tutu carried the dinner plate into his wooden house.

It found the vase that the clan leader had given it before, poured some water into it, and inserted small wild flowers into it. Well, this simple wooden house instantly added a touch of gorgeous color.

Tutu placed the vase on the wooden table, sat on the cushion and started having breakfast.

The man on the other side of the lovesick mirror finally appeared. He leaned in front of the mirror and looked at Tutu and said, "Are you awake?"

Tong Ling shook his ears and said in a clear voice, "Yes, you're awake. Did your husband just go for surgery?" ?"

Zhou Mian sat down, took off his mask, and said, "That's right."

Tong Ling smacked the grass in his mouth, holding a piece of grass cake in his hand, and said, "Thank you for your hard work, husband. When Tong Tong comes back, I will give it to you ." Husband, give me a massage."

Zhou Mian: "Then when will you come back?"

Tong Ling tilted his head and thought for a moment, then said, "About the 20th."

Zhou Mian's expression darkened, his mouth opened, and finally he just He asked: "Are you happy to go back?"

Tutu said nonchalantly: "Happy~ Super happy~"

Zhou Mian maintained a smile on the surface and said: "As long as you are happy."

He obviously said he would go back on the 15th at the beginning , I came back five days later, but I left two days early, and now my return date is still the 20th!

Zhou Mian still clung to the fantasy that Tutu would leave early and come back early so that he could spend his birthday with him this year.

Now... forget it, as long as it's happy.

After Tutu finished his breakfast, he changed his clothes and hung his straw hat on his back.

Zhou Mian discovered that every set of Tutu's clothes seemed to have patches. The poor little boy was really too poor.

After Tutu tidied himself up, he said to Zhou Mian: "Husband, Tongtong is going out. I will contact you later."

Zhou Mian looked at its outfit and couldn't help but ask: "Where are you going?"

Tong Ling said: "I'm going to harvest the spiritual grass. When Tongtong left, I asked Grandma Rabbit to help me take care of the field. Later, Grandma Rabbit helped me plant all the spiritual grass seeds at home. Now it's the mature stage and can be harvested. ."

Zhou Mian: ...

I can't tell that this is still a little monster with land.

"Then... pay attention to safety and don't be too tired."

Tutu nodded: "Tongtong knows."

After the lovesickness mirror dimmed, Tong Ling put the mirror under his pillow, then closed the door and skipped out of the house.

It first went to the patriarch's house, greeted the patriarch and Grandma Rabbit, and returned the washed dishes.

At this time, Lu Yan was sitting in the front hall drinking tea and reading a book, and Peng Ran was embroidering clothes on the side. When they saw Tong Ling's figure, they both put down what they were doing.

Tutu saluted the two of them and said, "Thank you, Grandma Tutu, for the breakfast."

Peng Ran stepped forward and picked up Tong Ling. Everyone liked his original form very much.

"Are you still used to it? Do you feel a little dull?" Peng Ran asked.

Tong Ling smiled and said, "I'm used to it. It's super fresh and delicious~ The flowers are also very fragrant~"

"Flowers?" Peng Ran was confused.

"Tongtong has already been put into the vase. It was the vase that the patriarch gave me before."

Lu Yan stretched out his hand, indicating that he also wanted to hug Tongling.

Peng Ran handed Tong Ling over.

Lu Yan rubbed Tong Ling's head and said, "You have learned how to dye your hair after a trip to the human world."

Tong Ling thought of his black head and silently pulled the straw hat hanging behind his back to put it on.

"I didn't know that the original body couldn't cover up the hair dye..." Tong Ling said weakly.

Lu Yan straightened his clothes with a smile and said, "After all, the human world is much more interesting than the demon world."

Tong Ling heard the disappointment in Lu Yan's words and hurriedly said, "No, they are all very interesting. I am both." I like it very much. I have to disguise my identity in the human world, and there is no land belonging to Tongtong to grow spiritual grass..."

Lu Yan deliberately teased it: "Then you come back, and I will divide an extra piece of land for you. Anyway, you have transformed now. Success."

Tong Ling raised his head quickly, and under the wide brim of his hat, he could only see the pink three-petal mouth of the little rabbit.

It stuttered: "But, but... there is a husband there... Tongtong, we can't leave him behind..."

Its husband has been alone for more than a thousand years. How sad he would be if he abandoned him.

Lu Yan: "Hey, the son is too young to stay. The husband is more important than the clan leader."

Tong Ling almost knelt down

in front of Lu Yan: "Clan leader, that's not what I meant..." Peng Ran interrupted: "You just Stop teasing Tongtong, it's almost crying."

Lu Yan laughed out loud: "Okay, I understand what you mean. Just don't forget, this will always be your home."

Tong Ling: "I won't I forgot."

Lu Yan put the little rabbit down on the ground and said, "Looking at you, you are going to collect the spiritual grass, so go ahead and do it."

Tong Ling supported the crooked straw hat and said, "Then Tongtong will go first. Well, come see the patriarch and Grandma Rabbit in the evening."

"Go." Lu Yan waved his hand.

Tong Ling's field is not big, and it took the diligent little rabbit demon more than half a day to collect the spiritual grass.

It carried the magic grass to the stream to wash it, and then brought it back to dry in the yard. When the water was almost dry, it took out its own medicine tools.

The sun was swallowed up bit by bit by the night, until night fell and the bright moon rose in the sky.

The little rabbit demon made a spell ball and hung it in the yard. He was pounding the magic grass with a hammer in his claws.

All its tools are based on the proportions of its original body. In addition, it is accustomed to using its original body to do these tasks, so it has not transformed into a human form.

Pound the spiritual grass into a puree, add other medicinal powders, then shape into balls and put them in a wooden tray until they dry and take shape.

It was already late at night when Tong Ling finished all this.

It rubbed its sore shoulders and crawled to the bed groggily.

Just after lying down, Tutu bounced up again.

It's over, it's over, I forgot to contact my husband. My husband must be very worried.

Tong Ling took out the lovesickness mirror from under the pillow and saw that a man's figure had appeared in the mirror.

Wearing familiar home clothes, he sat on the sofa, supporting his head with one hand and holding a mirror with the other. His lips were pursed and his jawline was tight, looking a little angry.

Tong Ling touched the mirror with his paw, revealing his bunny face. He asked carefully: "Husband, are you still awake?"

Zhou Mian's voice was a little cold: "Where have you been?"

Tong Ling: "We were in the yard just now. Here..."

Zhou Mian: "What are you doing?"

Tong Ling showed Zhou Mian his work today and said, "I really didn't mean to keep you waiting. I was too busy..."

Zhou Mian's facial expression finally He calmed down a little and said, "Why are you so tired? Do you have to finish it today?"

Tong Ling said, "Yeah, I'm in a hurry. I'll be back to the human world in a few days. I have to finish the work here. The work is all done."

Zhou Mian sighed: "Get some rest, I won't bother you tonight."

Tong Ling lay down obediently and said, "Husband, Tongtong will be back soon, don't be unhappy."

" Hmm."

As soon as the little rabbit demon's head touched the pillow, he fell asleep immediately.

It seemed like he was really exhausted.

Zhou Mian stroked Bunny in the mirror and said, "What would I do without you..."

The next day, Bunny woke up before dawn.

It looked at Zhou Mian still asleep in the mirror and did not wake him up.

Tutu packed the prepared spirit pills in a wooden box and put them in his small backpack.

Don't forget to put a carefully polished log as a stall table.

After all the things were prepared, Tong Ling put on his straw hat, kissed the mirror, and whispered: "Husband, Tongtong is out at the stall, see you later~"

"Creak~" The wooden door was closed, and the little rabbit demon went to the market in the morning light. .

Today is the rabbit clan's market day, so the barrier is open.

A lot of little monsters from other tribes came.

Tong Ling finally found an empty seat and sat down, and quickly took out the spirit pills and put them on the table.

It wrote a sign in demon script: Fresh Spirit Pill, Ten Demon Coins.

Customers came one after another, and Tong Ling said: "They were all made last night. They are very fresh."

The biggest effect of Ling Wan is to strengthen Qi and nourish energy, and it also has some beauty effects.

The so-called beauty effect is actually that once the essence is nourished, the complexion will naturally improve.

"Does it have the effect of improving spiritual power?" someone asked.

Tong Ling said honestly: "No."

"Can it help you transform?"

"No."

"Can you reshape the demon elixir?"

Tong Ling: .........

The guests were all talking, and one batch after another came. A group of people shook their heads and left.

Little Rabbit Demon's spiritual pills were sold very rarely.

At three o'clock in the morning, the little rabbit demon took out a piece of straw cake and ate it.

Today's performance is not very good, so I can only wait a little longer.

Just as he was thinking this, someone came over and threw a large bag of demon coins at his stall and said, "I bought them all, you order some."

Tong Ling:?

The man hissed twice and said, "Hurry up, it's nice to be in the sun."

This was a flower snake spirit.

Tong Ling put the half-eaten straw cake into his pocket, counted the number of spiritual pills, then counted the money in the snake spirit's purse, returned twenty demon coins and went out, saying, "Give me more."

" What, if it's too much, if it's too much, you can sell me this wooden box. Can you buy it with twenty demon coins?"

"I have to find you ten more demon coins..."

"You also sold me this table. Okay?"

"Ah...?"

Before Tong Ling could react, the snake spirit had already taken away the entire stall.

Tong Ling:?

The snake moved very fast and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Tong Ling cried and said: "The table is not for sale... give it back to me..."

Tutu, who had gone out full of goods, now only had an empty basket left.

Instead of going home, it turned around and went to the goldsmith's shop.

"Hello, I am the one who came to build the statue a few days ago..."

"Can you help me expedite it? I have saved enough expedited fee..."