Chapter 40

After everything became clear, Tong Ling felt relieved.

The evil god is not a maniac who kills people indiscriminately. He has his own principles.

Whether it's Qin Zhao or those three scumbags from Hu Yunshi, they are all worthy of death!

Bad people shouldn't cause trouble for thousands of years!

Tong Ling couldn't imagine what heinous things they would do in the future if those three people from Hu Yun City were not punished.

How long can Chu Li last?

Everyone's psychological endurance also has a bottom line. Such an excellent person was so abused and could not get a word of concern from his father when he returned home. Only a word of encouragement left by his dead mother kept him going until now.

What a really distressing child.

Early the next morning, when Tong Ling opened his eyes, he found that Zhou Mian was still beside him.

The man leaned sideways, holding his head and staring at him intently.

Tong Ling asked in a lazy voice, "What time is it?"

"It's past nine o'clock." Zhou Mian brushed his hair.

"Why haven't you gone to work yet? Aren't you going to be late?"

"I didn't get an appointment today. I want to take a day off."

"Is that so..." Tong Ling was confused.

He put out his arms and hugged Zhou Mian's waist, "Then, husband, please lie down with me for a while~ Tongtong is so sleepy, it's almost dawn before he closes his eyes~ It's really not that I'm lazy~"

"Let's have breakfast first. I'm done. Go back to sleep." Zhou Mian took the little rabbit demon out of the bed.

Tong Ling was half asleep, "Rabbit is not hungry..."

"I think you are hungry."

The little rabbit demon, who was forced to finish his breakfast, dozed off for a while and then disappeared.

He and Zhou Mian were sitting on the sofa, one reading a book and the other sewing peace charms.

Zhou Mian turned over two pages, turned his head to look at the little rabbit demon, and asked, "Who is it made for?"

In short, it is not made for the evil god.

"Made for Xiaoye." Tong Ling replied, "Children are easy to provoke spirits. I know that sometimes those spirits are actually not malicious, but their yin energy is too strong, and being too close will be harmful to the child's health."

Zhou Mian looked at the little rabbit demon who was sewing the safety bag carefully, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Actually, the undead soul you saw that night was Zhou Xiaoye's father."

"Hiss." Tong Ling's hand was poked by a needle.

Bright red blood beads suddenly appeared.

Zhou Mian pinched his hand distressedly and sucked his wound.

"Is it Xiaoye's father? He...is dead?" Tong Ling's eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"How could this happen?" Tong Ling carefully recalled the appearance of the undead.

He was covered in blood and his chest was beaten to pieces.

"That was a criminal police officer who died in the recent mission." Tong Ling

covered his mouth and died...

But Zhou Xiaoye was still waiting for his father to take him to the zoo. He even got double hundred points in the exam.

"What should Xiaoye do..." Tong Ling murmured.

"I promised his father would bless him."

Tong Ling took Zhou Mian's arm and asked anxiously: "Husband, won't you..."

Zhou Mian knew what he wanted to ask.

If Zhou Xiaoye's father prays to him, something will have to be paid. Tong Ling is afraid that Zhou Mian will suck the soul of Zhou Xiaoye's father like he did to other undead souls.

Zhou Mian patted Tong Ling's hand to reassure him and said, "No, his soul is very noble and I won't take it away."

"If Xiaoye knew that his father had died, he would be very sad."

Zhou Mian: " Yes. But he will also be proud of his father and will grow taller because of it."

"Husband, what blessings are you going to give Xiaoye?" Tong Ling asked impatiently.

Zhou Mian thought for a while and said, "I haven't decided yet. I'll decide after I see his future."

The afternoon sun was still fierce, and the bright sunshine was scorching the earth.

Zhou Mian watched the bored Tutu lying on his lap and picking his fingers. He patted Tong Ling's butt and asked, "Do you want to go out?"

Tong Ling glanced out the window and said, "Let's forget it. It's too hot outside, husband, you are also afraid of heat, right?"

Zhou Mian is indeed afraid of heat.

He originally died in the hot summer and was burned at the stake, so every time this season came, it would make him extremely irritated, and he would even feel a faint burning sensation on his exposed skin.

"I'm not afraid." Zhou Mian smiled lightly, "It's rare to spend a day with Tongtong, let's take you out to play."

Tongling sat up and hugged Zhou Mian: "As long as Tongtong stays with her husband, she can do anything. Husband, please don't suffer because Tongtong went out, okay?"

"Why are you suffering? Do you think I'm too weak?" Zhou Mian pinched the little rabbit demon's face.

Tong Ling pouted, "It's not a good day to go out. If you really feel like you have nothing to do, you can play with Tongtong."

Zhou Mian laughed out loud and said ambiguously: "You were almost ruined by me yesterday. Did you forget it when you were kicking your legs to beg for mercy?"

Tong Ling's face turned red and he muttered: "Stop talking~"

"Well, this day is really not suitable for running around."

Tong Ling went crazy when he heard this. nod.

"Would you like to take you swimming? Don't you like to play on slides? Go to the water park." Zhou Mian seduced the short-sighted little rabbit demon.

"Water park...what is it?" The little rabbit demon was indeed fooled.

"Okay, let's go, let's go, Hong Yu is going too!" A red shadow floated out of the fruit knife on the coffee table, floating in mid-air and transformed into a charming man.

Tong Ling was startled: "Hong Yu... when were you here?"

Hong Yu smoothed his hair: "I have been here."

Tong Ling thought of the conversation he had just had with Zhou Mian, and now he wanted to get in Ground seams.

"Master, will you take Hongyu there? Hongyu wants to go."

Zhou Mian lowered his head and looked at Tong Ling and asked, "Do you want to go?"

"Little Rabbit, go, go, please~" Hong Yu bowed with his fists.

Finally, Tong Ling nodded: "Yes."

In order not to attract other people's attention, Hong Yu specially changed into a set of ordinary clothes, and the long hair on the back of his head was tied up with a rope.

He used his index finger to brush the bangs covering his eyes and said, "She is so naturally beautiful. She looks good in anything she wears."

Zhou Mian:...

How could this thing be my sword spirit?

After driving for forty minutes, the three of them arrived at the largest water park in Fuyun City.

They didn't have any swimming equipment, so they bought it while they were here.

Hongyu pointed to the lace one-piece swimsuit hanging on the wall and said, "I want that."

Tong Ling opened his mouth slightly: "That seems to be for a girl."

Hongyu said reluctantly, "I just want that. ."

Zhou Mian said coldly: "Don't make me slap you here."

Hong Yu was aggrieved and shut up.

Zhou Mian washed the newly bought swimming trunks before letting Tong Ling put them on. They were wet and stuck to his thighs, and the little rabbit pulled them uncomfortably.

Tong Ling and Zhou Mian's swimsuits were very conservative, with only a pair of boxer shorts and a vest on their upper body.

Look at Hong Yu who came with him.

He changed his boxers into a pair of particularly tight swimming briefs, also in a sexy purple color.

He shook his waist and asked Tong Ling: "How are you, little rabbit? Isn't it sexy?"

Zhou Mian raised his hand to cover Tong Ling's eyes: "Don't look, there are needle eyes."

Tong Ling followed Zhou Mian obediently, Kureha was left dancing alone without being appreciated.

The little rabbit demon couldn't swim, so Zhou Mian bought him a little duck swimming circle and let him paddle slowly in the shallow water.

After adapting to the water temperature, Zhou Mian pointed to the amusement facilities not far away and asked, "Do you want to try it?"

The little rabbit demon shook his head: "It's too high, I'm scared."

That rapid slide was a bit scary for the little rabbit. , Zhou Mian pushed his swimming ring to the normal slide, where there are more children playing.

"Let's play this. It's similar to what you usually play."

Tong Ling: "Will others laugh at me?"

"No, look, there are many adults playing too."

The little rabbit who got the affirmative answer happily went to line up. .

Zhou Mian leaned against the wall of the diving area and stared at the little rabbit demon tenderly.

Tong Ling's bright smile was more brilliant than the light in this midsummer, filling Zhou Mian's dark heart with warmth and passion.

He never thought that his long and decaying life would be redeemed, but this man just appeared.

Tong Ling had a lot of fun throughout the afternoon. After letting go, he bought a water gun and chased Hong Yu.

Zhou Mian watched Tong Ling's hair swaying with water drops, his laughter was sweet and hearty, and the whole rabbit was shining, so cute that people couldn't bear to look away.

It was a perfect afternoon, except for the fact that Kureha's purple swimming trunks kept peeling off.

When he got home, the little rabbit demon lay down on the sofa and said, "I'm so tired~ but it's so fun~"

"If you like it, we can go there again next time." Zhou Mian kissed his forehead.

Tong Ling turned over and hugged his arm, "Tongtong must learn to swim, otherwise he will suffer a big loss."

"Okay~ I'll teach you."

"Then we'll start after dinner in the evening."

"In the evening?"

"Hey." Tong Ling turned into a rabbit, "Let's learn it in the bathtub first, it will be more convenient."

So after dinner, Zhou Mian filled the bathtub with water, gently lifted its little ears with one hand, and held its belly with the other to look at it. Dog scratching in the bathtub.

"Yes, open your limbs as much as possible. I'm going to let go."

The hand holding Tutu's abdomen was released little by little, with only the little ears still being held up.

Because water cannot enter the rabbit's ears.

The little rabbit swam back and forth a few times and mastered the trick of swimming. It really made it swim well.

Zhou Mian went home the next day and didn't see the little rabbit in the living room, nor in the bedroom or kitchen.

Only the mobile phone and the kettle were placed on the coffee table, proving that the little rabbit had not gone out.

Zhou Mian thought for a moment and opened the bathroom door.

I saw a rabbit wearing a black swimming cap and black swimming trunks kicking his legs hard in the bathtub.

Zhou Mian: .........

Tong Ling saw Zhou Mian and slowly swam to the edge of the bathtub. He scratched the edge with his paws and said happily: "Husband, Tongtong has learned to be hot!"

The little rabbit ears were folded on his head and covered by the swimming cap. Covering it tightly, his little head looked bigger.

Zhou Mian: "Where did you get this equipment?"

Tong Ling said proudly: "Tongtong sewed it himself~"

I can understand the swimming cap, but what about the little black pants?

It uses the original body! ! Are you afraid of who will see what?

Zhou Mian took the rabbit out, wiped its fur with a bath towel, and said, "You don't have to be so conservative at home."

Tong Ling said seriously: "If you want to wear something, Hong Yu is at home."

Hong Yu:... ...

What big things have I not seen in the world? Would I spy on a rabbit taking a bath?

------------------

The author has something to say: