Chapter 60

At night, Zhou Mian and Tong Ling lay on the grass and watched the stars.

The little rabbit demon lay on his chest and thought about the future.

He said he would build a big house, and he said he would also build a temple for Zhou Mian.

When he talked about the temple's tomb, he became even more excited. He counted on his fingers how much it would cost to build the temple, and how much spiritual grass he would need to plant to build it.

Zhou Mian held his finger and said, "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to me whether there is a temple or not."

Tong Ling said softly: "But... if other gods have it, my husband should have it too. I'm not trying to compare." , I just don't think I should wrong my husband."

"If you can't build the human world, then Tongtong will build it for you in the demon world. My husband is worthy of a temple and thousands of incense."

Little Rabbit said with a serious look. Zhou Mian's heart couldn't help but tremble. He lowered his head and kissed the little rabbit demon's hair and ears, and said, "Tongtong, these are not what I want. My only wish is to live an ordinary life with you, three times a day. I have you when I eat, I have you all year round, I have you when I wake up, that's all."

Tong Ling put her chin on his chest and looked at him, asking: "Husband, are you hiding something from me? I always feel that you are not very happy recently."

Zhou Mian smiled, caressed his cheek with his big hand, and traced his eyebrows inch by inch with his fingers. Suddenly, he tapped his index finger on the center of Tong Ling's eyebrows, and a ray of golden light penetrated in. , the next moment the little rabbit demon seemed to have lost all strength, and his eyelids seemed to weigh a thousand pounds.

Zhou Mian said: "I'm sorry, just this time, I may have to leave you."

Tong Ling shook his head and muttered: "Husband... what did you say... Tongtong, Tongtong..."

Little Rabbit's words still Before he finished speaking, his whole body fell on his chest, and his consciousness gradually became blurred.

"I love you, little monster." Zhou Mian murmured to himself.

Lu Yan came out from behind a tree not far away. He came to the two of them, lowered his head and asked Zhou Mian: "Have you...really decided this way?"

Zhou Mian helped Tong Ling sit up. At this time, Xiaotu The demon seemed to have no bones and fell limply on him. Zhou Mian hugged him tightly and then reluctantly handed him to Lu Yan.

Lu Yan reached out to support Tong Ling, and Zhou Mian stood up.

He stared at Tong Ling lustfully, then looked around, and said, "The scenery here is pretty good, it would be a pity to ruin it."

Lu Yan was not a fool. He must have understood why Zhou Mian had to meddle in this business. .

"I'm sorry, because my clan's affairs have caused trouble to you."

"Actually, what Fan Yin said is true. Since I accepted the lover you sent me, I have an inevitable connection with your rabbit clan, and I can't do it no matter what. Abandoning you." Zhou Mian paused here and his eyes softened, "Besides, Tongtong likes it here very much and respects you very much."

"General Zhou..."

Lu Yan wanted to say something else, Zhou Mian raised his hand to stop him.

"Actually, it's not bad to go and see Fanyin's miserable condition." Zhou Mian pretended to be relaxed.

"Clan Chief Lu, I leave it to you to help Tongtong. I just hope that when I come back, he will still be a healthy and happy little rabbit."

Lu Yan solemnly promised: "Even without your instructions, the entire Rabbit Clan will not Don't worry if you neglect him."

Zhou Mian leaned over and kissed Tong Ling for the last time, and whispered: "Wait until I come back."

When he turned to leave, someone grabbed him by the corner of his clothes.

Zhou Mian stopped, but did not dare to look back. He only heard Tong Ling's weak voice: "Husband, husband...don't, leave, leave, I...don't..."

Zhou Mian closed his eyes, and the sound came up in his throat. The salty taste was swallowed back by him. When he opened his eyes again, he stepped forward without hesitation.

The clothes slowly slipped from the man's hands.

The little rabbit demon couldn't exert any strength at all, and his fingers were limp. In the end, nothing was left behind, and his vision went dark and he fell into a deep sleep.

Zhou Mian passed through the rabbit clan's barrier and returned to the human world.

Hong Yu met him at the barrier entrance, and what he was holding in his hand was the newly refined Horcrux.

"Master, it has just been baked, will it not be easy to use?" Hong Yu was worried.

Zhou Mian reached out to take it, holding the bottom of the Horcrux tightly with his right hand. The power of the evil god was transmitted into the Horcrux through the palm of his hand. The originally dim vessel suddenly glowed with a strange purple light, and a sharp wail came from inside the Horcrux. Sound, this is the resentment left by those refined evil souls.

Zhou Mian withdrew his divine power and said, "It's better than I imagined."

"Then shall we go to Wu'ao Mountain now?" Hong Yu asked.

"No." Zhou Mian used his magic power to put away the Horcrux in his hand, "Go to the Hellfire Pond first and get your true body back."

Since Chu Li accidentally let Hong Yu run away in his previous life, Hellfire A guarding general was added near the pool, and two more barriers were added.

The reason why the Chiling Spear was suppressed here was because Fan Yin knew that Zhou Mian was afraid of fire.

For what reason a person dies, his soul will be more or less afraid of such things.

The closer he got to the Hellfire Pool, the higher the surrounding temperature became. The burning sensation creeping onto his skin made Zhou Mian's eyes turn blood red.

These high temperatures seemed to place him in the blazing pit of fire.

Through the flickering flames, he seemed to see the successful faces of the emperor and the imperial master again.

Zhou Mian shook his head to keep himself awake.

"Who is here! How dare you break into the Hellfire Pool!" The guard at the barrier entrance shouted loudly.

Zhou Mian didn't even raise his eyelids and said indifferently: "Get away."

"Stop now, or else..." The guard drew three points of the sword on his waist.

Before they could react, a red shadow flew over quickly, and the outstretched hand turned into a sharp sword. It was about to pierce the throats of the two guards. A defensive formation popped up in the barrier, killing this fatal blow. Blocked the attack.

"General Zhou, calm down." A familiar voice came from the Hellfire Pool.

Zhou Mian stood still, and Hong Yu also landed beside him, changing back to his normal human form.

The barrier opened automatically, and the man walked out holding a Sekiling gun.

It was Suzaku who helped Fan Yin carry the letter a few days ago.

He knelt on one knee in front of Zhou Mian, presented the silver spear in the most sincere manner, and said: "The God Realm has trapped it for many years, and now it has returned to its original owner."

"Fan Yin made a good calculation. He was sure that I would come, so he asked you to wait here." Zhou Mian sneered.

Suzaku kept his head lowered and said: "The God said that General Zhou will always be General Zhou."

When the Chiling Spear met its true owner, it soared from Suzaku's hand and stood firmly beside Zhou Mian. At the same time, Kureha also merged into it.

"Suzaku!" A sharp roar sounded from behind.

The person who came was none other than the menacing Fan Shu.

He saw Zhou Mianbu's barrier formation in Honglu Mountain disappear, and guessed that Zhou Mian had taken away the refined soul weapon.

He kept calling Tong Ling's number, but the phone number on the other end showed that it was not in the service area.

Fanshu felt that he had been cheated, as he had clearly promised that the Horcrux would be given to him!

What made him even more uneasy was that he noticed that there was an invasion of outsiders in the Hellfire Pond, which was the place where Zhou Mian's Chiling Gun was suppressed.

All the signs were connected together, and Fanshu had concluded that Zhou Mian had bad intentions.

As a result, when he arrived, he saw this scene.

It was actually someone from the God Realm who personally presented the evil god's natural weapon.

"Do you know what you are doing?!" Fanshu asked Suzaku through gritted teeth.

"Little Lord God, Suzaku is just following orders and doing things." Suzaku replied neither humble nor overbearing.

"Whose orders are you listening to? You, have you taken refuge in Zhou Mian?" Fan Shu imagined the worst outcome.

It's over, it's over, the world of gods is over.

Zhou Mian didn't have the patience to listen to their parents' filial piety, so he took back the Seiling Gun and prepared to leave.

Fanshu opened his arms to block his way and said: "I, I have the obligation to protect the world and the world of gods. You can never leave here today."

Zhou Mian looked at him and said coldly: "I don't want your useless father. God, please hurry up and get out of my way."

"You are talking arrogant words!"

Fanshu was about to take action when Suzaku flew over, picked up Fanshu and flew into the air.

"Little God, please calm down, God is in a really bad situation right now." Suzaku explained hurriedly.

Zhou Mian raised his hand and pointed it at Fanshu. The man escaped from Suzaku's hand, just like a lamb being delivered to the door, his neck was pinched in an instant.

"You seem to have not understood something. You are useless in the God Realm now. You need me for help. Who are you yelling at?" Zhou Mian's hands became harder and harder.

"Speaking of which, I haven't settled the score with you about the last time you privately scared my wife."

Fanshu found that in the face of absolute power, he couldn't cast his own spell at all.

Zhou Mian's evil god's power suppressed him firmly.

"General Zhou, please don't argue with the little god. He is still young and has offended many people. Please forgive him." Suzaku quickly knelt down and begged for mercy.

After Zhou Mian got back the Chiling Spear, even Fan Yin might not be able to beat him, let alone them?

Fanshu was picked up by the neck and thrown aside. The Seiling Spear flew out and chopped off his crown and a strand of hair.

Zhou Mian looked at him coldly and said, "Do you know why you are so weak? Because your great justice will always only exist in words."

"You said you wanted to protect the common people, but in the end you couldn't even take a single move from me."

"This is your divine world, a place full of hypocrisy and cheap love."

Tong Ling woke up from his sleep and rubbed his swollen head. The cabin in front of him was not his cabin, but a side room of the patriarch's house.

He stumbled out of bed, muttering: "Husband, husband!"

Peng Ran, who heard the noise, was the first to open the door and enter. She went to support Tong Ling and said, "Tongtong, are you okay? I want something to drink. Water?"

Tong Ling grabbed Peng Ran's sleeve and asked: "Grandma Rabbit, where is my husband? I seemed to have had a dream, dreaming that he was gone, but I didn't catch him..."

Peng Ran didn't know how to answer. , she helped Tong Ling sit down at the table, poured him another cup of hot tea, and said, "Drink some water first."

"Grandma Rabbit..." Tong Ling's eyes turned red, "That was just a dream, right? Husband, isn't it? Are you discussing our marriage with the clan leader?"

Peng Ran caressed the side of Tong Ling's face: "Tong Tong, he will be back soon."

Tong Ling: "Where has he gone? Why did he leave secretly?"

Peng Ran said He turned his face to one side and said, "I don't know."

"Lying, you know it, you all know it, so just hide it from me." Tong Ling felt a tearing pain in his heart for no reason, "I want to go Find him."

After saying that, he ran out without wearing any shoes.

"Tongtong!" Peng Ran chased after him.

Tong Ling ran and transformed back into his original form so that he could go faster.

The little rabbit's ears flew up. He wanted to go back to the human world, he wanted to go to Honglu Mountain, where my husband must have gone.

The exit of the Rabbit Clan was right in front of him. Tong Ling swooped down and was bounced back again with a "bang".

It fell back to the ground. What happened?

There is already a hole in the rabbit exit itself, so there is no need for magic to open another hole.

Tong Ling returned to his human form and patted the transparent magic circle with his palm. This was... a new barrier.

But no matter how much spiritual power Tong Ling used, he still couldn't break it.

"Tongtong." Lu Yan's voice suddenly sounded.

"Clan leader..." Tong Ling seemed to have grasped a life-saving straw, "Can you help me open the barrier?"

Lu Yan sighed: "You can stay in the Rabbit Clan with peace of mind during this period. I promise to protect him." You."

"Chief, what happened to my husband? How could he leave me without saying a word?" Tong Ling asked in tears.

"He can't take you with him on this matter." Lu Yan answered vaguely.

"If you don't tell me, I'll ask him myself."

Tong Ling turned around and started to activate his spiritual power again, vowing to break the barrier.

Lu Yan reached out and grabbed Tong Ling's wrist and said, "You know it's useless, you can't open it."

Tong Ling cried helplessly.

He shouted with all his strength: "Zhou Mian! You lied to me! You said you wouldn't leave me! You lied to me! I hate you so much!"

------------- -------

The author has something to say: