Chapter 45

Hospital.

"There's a heartbeat, there's a heartbeat, the vital signs are stable, and we're out of danger."

The nurse came out of the operating room and told the good news to the people waiting outside the operating room.

Qin Yue stood up shakily while holding on to the wall, crying and laughing, it was okay, her child was okay.

The doctor had just issued several critical illness notices. Qin Yue had never believed in gods and Buddhas, but at that moment she silently prayed to the white wall of the hospital. As long as her son could survive, she was willing to be saved.

She once said this when her husband entered the operating room, but her husband still left at that time. Fortunately, God had mercy on her and did not take her son away again.

Otherwise it would be too cruel for her.

The operating room door opened, and Zhou Xiaoye was pushed out and sent to the ward.

At the same time, the barrier at the door of the operating room also disappeared.

Zhou Mian followed and walked out. He waved his hand and the chains tied to the extraditer fell off automatically.

That was when they were fighting, and Tong Ling and Hong Yu had the upper hand. Hong Yu's attacks were neither light nor heavy. Tong Ling was afraid that he would cause big trouble, so he suggested that they be tied up with chains.

"Husband." Tong Ling rushed forward and hugged him.

"It's okay, little monster." Zhou Mian patted his back comfortingly.

"You two, are the souls of living people still alive?" Zhou Mian looked at the two extraditors with a calm expression as he spoke.

They looked down at the list of the deceased in their hands, and Zhou Xiaoye's name disappeared.

Even though they were full of complaints now, they did not dare to speak out. They had no choice but to bow to Zhou Mian and reluctantly leave.

"Are you injured just now?" Zhou Mian rubbed the little rabbit demon's hair.

"No~" Tong Ling replied obediently.

"Master, don't worry. As long as I'm here, no one can bully the little rabbit." Hong Yu said arrogantly with her hands on her hips.

"Well, very good, I'll give you a home swimming pool as a gift." Zhou Mian said calmly.

"Really?" Hong Yu was surprised, "Can you give Hong Yu the little yellow duck as well?"

"It was Tongtong who bought it for you." Zhou Mian replied.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Little rabbit is the best, hug." Hong Yu said and reached out to hug Tong Ling. Zhou Mian glared at him, and he immediately turned around to hug the white wall next to him.

Humph, stingy master.

"Is Xiaoye really okay?" Tong Ling was still a little uneasy.

"Really. Let's go and see it together." Zhou Mian suggested.

"Okay."

The little rabbit demon still maintained his demonic appearance. This was the first time Zhou Mian had seen him like this. He was so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes away.

He didn't seem to know how attractive he was.

Especially when she lowers her eyes, her thick and curled white eyelashes look like the fluttering wings of a spiritual butterfly in the fairy world.

The two entered Zhou Xiaoye's ward together, and Qin Yue was sitting by the bed guarding the child.

At this time, the ward door behind him was pushed open, and the old policeman leading the team came in.

He looked at Qin Yue and Zhou Xiaoye, let out a long sigh, and said, "You should take some time off."

Qin Yue held Zhou Xiaoye's hand, her eyes heavy: "Are they...all dead?"

"Yeah. ."

Qin Yue: "What happened? Infighting? Or was Xiaoye kidnapped by two groups of people?"

Her son was out of danger, and she finally regained some sense.

In the afternoon, she received a call from the kidnappers, saying that the child was in their hands and asked Qin Yue to meet them alone. The specific address would be given to her later, and she was not allowed to notify anyone.

The police just completed an important encirclement and suppression operation not long ago, arresting nearly thirty major criminals and confiscating a large number of smuggled weapons. The leader of that operation was Zhou Xiaoye's father, Zhou Xiaoye.

In the past few days, the police wanted to follow the clues and dig out a larger group behind it, so they interrogated the arrested prisoners overnight, hoping to pry open their mouths.

At this juncture, Zhou Xiaoye was kidnapped.

Qin Yue understood that this was their revenge and provocation.

As a police officer, her professional sensitivity led her to guess that her son had been killed to a large extent. But as a mother, even if she knew the outcome would not be a good one, she still went ahead resolutely.

She had a bomb tied to her body, and she knew she could never come back. In this case, let these scum be buried with her husband and her son.

But what she didn't expect was that when she arrived, all those people were dead, and their deaths were extremely disgusting, just like their dirty lives.

"Judging from the scene, there are only the footprints and fingerprints of a few of them. The results of the forensic examination have not been released yet, but this case will most likely be handed over to the Supernatural Case Team."

"The Supernatural Case Team... you mean, maybe not Man-made?" Qin Yue's eyes widened.

"Yes. Just leave this case alone and spend this time with your children."

Qin Yue's frown relaxed and she said, "I understand."

After the old detective left, Qin Yue had to go see the weekend policeman. Mother and the elderly were also injured.

Now she is the only one standing in this family, she cannot fall.

Qin Yue kissed her son's forehead and said, "Be good, Xiaoye. Mommy is going to see grandma and she will be back soon."

There were two young policemen guarding the door, and Qin Yue reluctantly closed the ward door.

The only sound left in the quiet ward is the beep beep of the instrument.

Zhou Mian put his hand on the child's head, and he saw Zhou Xiaoye grow up slowly and become a tall and upright young man.

His eyebrows are exactly the same as his father's, and his eyebrows are full of righteousness.

When Zhou Xiaoye turned twenty, police number 139765 was restarted!

The young man wore a formal police uniform, straightened his back and performed a military salute. He took over the long-sealed police signal and became the new 139765.

He inherited his father's police number and followed the same path as his father and mother, becoming a criminal police officer and the "Superman" he admired when he was a child.

Tong Ling looked at Zhou Mian beside him with his eyes closed, his soul suspended in the air. Unlike before, there was no evil spirit this time.

Zhou Mian's voice is ethereal and ethereal, like the deep and rich bells in a temple, which makes people feel awe.

He said: "I wish you a safe and smooth life, and that you can turn bad things into good fortune."

This was his blessing to Zhou Xiaoye.

A ray of golden light penetrated Zhou Xiaoye's chest, and Zhou Mian's soul returned to his body.

He slowly opened his eyes and said to Tong Ling: "Let's go, he will grow up healthy."

Tong Ling turned the amulet in his hand into an invisible breast mirror, and he used spiritual power to penetrate Zhou Xiaoye's body , said: "I can save his life at a critical moment. I hope he will be safe in the future."

After coming out of the hospital, the two returned home.

As soon as Tong Ling entered the bedroom, he fell on the bed, face down, with his arms spread wide. After a while, he changed back to his original form.

Zhou Mian knew that the little monster had consumed too much spiritual energy tonight and was too tired now. His original body was in his most spiritual energy-saving state and was also the most comfortable.

He didn't disturb the little rabbit demon's rest, took a change of clothes and went straight into the bathroom.

When Zhou Mian came out of the bath, he saw Rabbit sitting on the bed, licking his paws and wiping his face, then tilting his head and hugging Rabbit's ears and licking them.

After everything was cleaned up, Tutu fell on the pillow and fell asleep.

Zhou Mian gently sat on the bed, kissed the little rabbit demon's fluffy little head, and murmured: "Good night, Tongtong."

Qu Xiao worked overtime until very late before returning to his old house.

He pinched his eyebrows tiredly and listened to his secretary's report on tomorrow's itinerary.

The car stopped in the inner courtyard of the old house. Qu Xiao straightened his clothes and got out of the car.

"Young Master, do you want to prepare dinner for you?" The butler came out quickly.

Qu Xiao raised his hand: "No, has Grandpa slept?"

The housekeeper: "Not yet. Master entered the study at six o'clock in the afternoon and ordered no one to go in and disturb him."

"Going in at six o'clock in the afternoon?" Qu Xiaoyou A bad premonition.

He hurried upstairs, the study door was closed, and Qu Xiao knocked politely: "Grandpa, are you in there?"

Through a door, Qu Xiao could only hear the sound of the radio drama.

Qu Xiao knocked again and said, "Then I'm in."

Qu Xiao took it upon himself to ask the housekeeper to get the key and opened the study door.

The light in the study was bright. Mr. Qu had a thin blanket on his legs and was lying on the rocking chair with his head tilted.

Qu Xiao instantly felt his hands and feet were cold. He moved with difficulty to the old man's side, slowly squatted down and said in a trembling voice: "Grandpa..."

The old man closed his eyes tightly and did not respond to him.

Qu Xiao's eyes turned red and he couldn't help but raise his hand to explore the old man's breath.

The next moment, Mr. Qu's eyes opened with a "whoosh".

He and Qu Xiao stared at each other, and Qu Xiao still put his finger under his nose.

Qu Qinghua's eyes widened and he said: "What? Are you expecting me to die?"

Qu Xiao retracted his hand: "I called you, but you didn't answer, you scared me to death."

Qu Qinghua: "I'm so dizzy... Ouch , Ouch, help me up..."

Qu Xiao reached out and helped Master Qu up.

He thought Qu Qinghua was going back to the bedroom to rest, but the old man walked towards the statue.

The red candle light that had been on all year round had been extinguished at some point.

"Grandpa, what's going on?"

Qu Qinghua said: "God thinks that I have paid back everything that is due, so there is no need to worship him anymore."

Qu Xiao was shocked: "Has he been here?"

Qu Qinghua nodded: " Well."

"Then you..."

Qu Xiao heard his grandfather say that if the evil god comes to Qu Qinghua again, he will take his soul away, which he sacrificed in the first place.

"He is still so soft-hearted." Qu Qinghua smiled, turned to Qu Xiao and said: "Go and light the lamp again, this time it is up to you. The Qu family will worship him for generations."

"So Grandpa, what is he looking for? What do you want?"

What do you want?

The god stood in front of him and said, "That's all. You and your wife let me know love, and also allowed me to meet the person I was destined to be. This time I won't take away your soul, I only need your Celestial Master's blood." ."

Qu Qinghua is the last generation of authentic demon-hunting heavenly masters. His blood has the effect of expelling evil spirits, solidifying souls and attracting evil spirits.

This was also the main reason why her wife was so deeply poisoned and did not die immediately.

He used his blood to stabilize his wife's soul, allowing her to breathe without being taken away by the extraditers.

"As long as my blood?"

"Well, you can live for ten more years and watch your grandson get married."

Qu Qinghua burst into tears. He didn't know if this was a blessing from God, but he was really happy.

"Grandpa?" Qu Xiao's words interrupted his thoughts.

"Something not very important." Qu Qinghua said calmly.

Qu Xiao lit the lamp, supported Qu Qinghua and said, "Let me help you go and have a rest."

Qu Qinghua slapped him on the back: "Why don't you rest? Let Lao Liu fry some pork liver for me and soak some jujubes." Wolfberry tea."

"Ouch, I'm dizzy, I need to take a supplement, I have to take a supplement, are there any eggs at home..."

--------------------------

The author has What to say: