Chapter 29

When he went to work on the second day, Zhou Mian announced to everyone that a new colleague had arrived, who was mainly responsible for feeding and cleaning the cage.

Everyone knew that this was a back door opened by the boss for the little wife. After all, everyone usually took turns doing the work, and there was no need for an extra person to be responsible for it.

Everyone sees things through without telling them, and warmly welcomes new colleagues to join.

Xiaoyue took Tong Ling to the foster care room, explained to him the general work process, and showed him how to feed and clean.

In their eyes, Tong Ling looked like a spoiled young master, who might just be showing off when he came to work.

I never thought that this landlady was more diligent than anyone else. As long as he could do it, he would rush to do it.

Looking at Tong Ling who was busy walking around, Xiaoyue joked with Zhou Mian: "Are you really willing to let the boss lady do this?"

Zhou Mian's eyes were firmly glued to Tong Ling and said: "This way he will be happy. ."

Zhou Mian understood that only being busy would make Tong Ling feel that he was a useful person.

He originally felt that he was incompatible with this society because of his identity as a monster. He had just transformed and lacked a lot of understanding of human life, so he was anxious all day long, afraid of being rejected, and even more afraid of not being able to blend in with everything around him.

What Zhou Mian can do is to reassure him and introduce him to the new world.

After a day's work, Tong Ling was sweating profusely.

When he and Zhou Mian got into the car, he asked anxiously: "Husband, how was my performance today? Is there anything I didn't do well? You must tell me."

Zhou Mian took Tong Ling's hand, kissed it, and said with a smile: "Very good, they all praised you."

"Really?" Tong Ling scratched his head.

"Of course, they said the boss lady is very diligent." Zhou Mian leaned forward and helped him fasten his seat belt.

"Lady boss..." Tong Ling murmured these three words and giggled twice.

Zhou Mian touched his forehead and asked: "What does the boss lady want to eat tonight?"

Tong Ling said cheerfully: "Boss Zhou decides." The

little rabbit demon knew that everyone recognized him and Zhou Mian as the title boss lady. relation.

He is no longer a homeless rabbit spirit, he has a place to belong in this world that originally did not belong to him.

Zhou Mian parked the car and took Tong Ling to buy groceries.

From a distance, they saw Qin Zhao taking away the cardboard box containing Uncle Qin's money.

Uncle Qin just glanced at him dully, not even bothering to stop him.

"Husband, didn't you say that the bad guy was captured?" Tong Ling asked doubtfully.

"Well, maybe they have been released." Zhou Mian calmly replied.

The man took out all the money from the carton, counted it as he walked, and spat: "This old thing only sells for so much in a day."

When they walked to Zhou Mian, the two looked at each other.

Zhou Mian saw desire and sin in that man's eyes.

After passing by, Tong Ling looked back at the man and said angrily: "If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't use magic, I would have taught him a lesson!"

Zhou Mian hugged the little rabbit demon and said calmly: "Don't fight with the dying man. People care."

Tong Ling: "Huh?"

Zhou Mian didn't explain too much and took Tong Ling to Uncle Qin's vegetable stall.

"Doctor Zhou." Uncle Qin stood up and greeted.

"How are you lately?" Zhou Mian asked.

"It's okay. I'm at this age, so I just live one day at a time."

Zhou Mian picked up the vegetables casually and comforted: "Don't think so, bad things will eventually pass."

"I want to lend you some good words." Uncle Qin said , after a pause, he looked at Tong Ling again, his eyes full of love, "Is this your brother?"

Zhou Mian: "No, it's my lover."

"My lover?" Uncle Qin's eyes widened.

In the minds of their older generation, they still don't quite understand same-sex love.

"Hello, grandpa." Tong Ling greeted obediently.

Uncle Qin quickly put away his surprised expression and responded: "Hello, hello."

After saying that, he looked at Zhou Mian again: "He is a beautiful child, and he matches you very well."

Even if he didn't understand, he would express it Respect, life is already very hard, why bother judging other people's feelings with colored glasses?

Zhou Mian showed the vegetables he picked to Uncle Qin to weigh. Uncle Qin waved his hand and said, "Last time you sent me to the hospital, I didn't have time to thank you. Just take these vegetables."

Tong Ling was about to help Zhou . Mian declined, but he didn't expect Zhou Mian to be rude this time: "Thank you then."

"I should thank you more."

When preparing to leave, Zhou Mian said to Uncle Qin: "After today, everything will be fine. "."

When he got home, Tong Ling followed Zhou Mian and wanted to learn how to cook.

He was eager to help cut the yams, and when he held the knife, he felt a strange feeling in his palm.

Tong Ling held the knife in front of his eyes and looked at it carefully, and then sniffed it with his nose. This was...

The kitchen knife in his hand was taken away. Zhou Mian pinched his face and said warmly: "Such a dangerous thing is not I'll give it to you, just stay with me."

Tong Ling came back to his senses, hugged Zhou Mian's waist and said coquettishly, "No, I want to learn to cook, and I can cook for you every day from now on."

"Okay~ Then Can you see what I do first?"

"Okay~"

"When cutting vegetables, your hands should be placed like this..."

Gululu's soup pot is steaming, and the two figures in the kitchen are overlapping each other. Someone is teaching patiently. Someone is chirping and blowing rainbow farts.

This seems to be an ordinary and happy life for two people.

A life that Zhou Mian had imagined countless times.

In early spring, the weather in February turns from warm to cold.

At noon, several people gathered around the table to eat soup pot.

There was a box of vegetable salad and a bowl of vegetarian soup in front of Tong Ling, who ate it with gusto.

Qiuqiu looked at the pile of meat in her bowl, then at Tong Ling, and asked, "Madam boss, are you losing weight?"

Tong Ling's cheeks were bulging, and he looked at her with a pair of round eyes and said, "Losing weight?"

Qiuqiu: "You never seem to eat meat?"

Tong Ling choked and didn't know how to answer.

Zhou Mian answered: "He is a vegetarian."

"No wonder the boss lady is so thin!" Xiaoyue exclaimed.

Tong Ling: Are you thin? When he turned into a rabbit, he was so fat that his legs were almost invisible.

"Hey, have you seen today's news?" Dr. Bai on the side suddenly interrupted with his mobile phone.

Qiuqiu: "What's the news?"

Doctor Bai pointed the screen at everyone: "A man's body was found in Shihe. Damn, he died miserably. It is said to be a vendetta."

Xiaoyue: "Let me see, I Look, Shihe is so close to us. Has the suspect been caught?"

"They said they are still under investigation." "

He was stabbed more than fifty times and his hands are gone... I'm going, I'm going to have nightmares tonight ."

A few people were talking to each other, and the discussion was lively.

Tong Ling also curiously took a look over and exclaimed: "It's him."

There was a photo of the victim directly under the news. Isn't that man with a slumped face none other than the bastard Qin Zhao?

"Boss lady, do you know her?" Qiuqiu asked doubtfully.

"He, he is Grandpa Qin's son." Tong Ling stammered.

As he said that, he pulled Zhou Mian's clothes again, "Look, is it him?"

Zhou Mian glanced lightly and said, "It's him."

"Why is he dead? We met yesterday... Yesterday... ..." Tong Ling's words stopped abruptly.

He turned to look at the man beside him. He remembered what Zhou Mian said yesterday: A dying person...

How could your husband know that Qin Zhao was about to die?

Could it be the husband... No, it's impossible, the husband has been staying with him.

"What are you thinking about?" The man's face suddenly enlarged.

He took a napkin and wiped the corners of Tong Ling's lips carefully.

"Ouch, brother Mian stuffed us with dog food again." Qiuqiu joked.

Tong Ling couldn't laugh anymore, his little head was full of question marks.

In the afternoon, Zhou Mian was busy in the clinic, while Tong Ling squatted in the foster care room and drew circles.

Hu Yang came in with the newly fostered pet. When she saw Tong Ling, she was startled and asked, "What are you doing squatting here?"

Tong Ling clapped his hands and helped open the empty cage and put the puppy in.

"Hu Yang, you told me last time that you had a secret about your husband. What is it?"

Hu Yang imitated his tone and said, "Why should I tell you?"

Tong Ling opened his mouth and paused for a long time: " Forget it."

"Hey, I won't tell you, I won't tell you." Hu Yang teased Tong Ling.

He is so annoying!

Tong Ling was not good at arguing with others, so he turned around and fed the puppy.

Hu Yang put away his smile and said casually: "If you want to know, just enter his dream."

In the middle of the night, the person next to him fell asleep.

Tong Ling lay on his chest and fell into a deep sleep together.

The light rain kept falling.

The man knelt on the ground with his hands clasped together and begged for mercy: "I was wrong, I won't dare next time, I won't dare again."

It was Qin Zhao.

"How dare you swallow my goods." A big black umbrella shielded the speaker.

"I, I don't know what's wrong. I'm obsessed. I was really wrong. Give me a chance to change my mind." Qin Zhao started to slap himself.

"With me, there will never be a next time."

As soon as he finished speaking, several young people gathered around him.

The shining knife makes people shudder.

The man's screams were heartbreaking.

"I change, I change! I really change! Let me go!"

The people on the ground disappeared and turned into broken undead.

He was trapped in the place where he died, repeating the events before his death, and the fear tortured him day and night.

"Want to end it?" A man in red came over.

"Think, think!" Qin Zhao nodded hurriedly as if he had found a life-saving straw.

"Do you believe in God?"

"Believe! Believe! You are God! Please free me."

The man in red smiled and said, "You did a lot of evil during your life, and after your death you went to Hades and suffered a thousand torments . Ten thousand times."

"I was wrong, and I am willing to change." "God loves the world and gave you the opportunity to transform, but you did not cherish it, so the ending he chose for you was death." "Now, he will give you another

chance.

You have a chance to choose. Should you go to Hades or become a believer?"

Qin Zhao almost didn't think much and kowtowed: "I am willing to become a believer! Be loyal to God for the rest of your life."

Tong Ling knew that this was a trap, and no righteous god would not let it go. The undead go to Hades, and once he chooses to become a believer, then...

"Very good." The man in red sneered, "Dedicate your soul now!"

After that, he opened his arms, sucked the man's soul clean, and returned Hiccups.

"It tastes so bad that I don't deserve to be a believer."

How terrible! Who is this person!

The man in red slowly turned around and looked straight in the direction of Tong Ling.

Tong Ling huddled behind the wall and hid himself.

"Hi~ Little Rabbit!" The man's voice was close at hand.

"Ah!" Tong Ling woke up with a start.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the bedside lamp was on and Zhou Mian was staring at him intently.

As his eyes gradually cleared up, a warm smile appeared on the man's stern face.

"Are you having a nightmare?" Zhou Mian touched his hair.

Tong Ling hugged Zhou Mian tighter and said tremblingly, "Yes."

"What did you dream about?"

What did you dream about? Forgot, the mind goes blank, and the memory seems to have been taken away.

Tong Ling knocked his head and murmured: "I forgot..."

Zhou Mian kissed his hair and said, "Forget it, just sleep for a while."

Tong Ling: "Husband, why are you awake? ?"

Zhou Mian smiled slightly: "I had a nightmare too."