Chapter 63

"Tongtong won't go." Lu Yan's voice suddenly sounded.

"Clan leader, I..."

Tong Ling wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Lu Yan raising his hand.

"Honored God, if you are here because of this, I may disappoint you. You know better than us what kind of place the Nineteen Hells are. Tongtong is just a little monster with less than three hundred years of cultivation. , the evil spirit there is too strong, not suitable for children to go there." Lu Yan said sternly.

"I will protect him with my divine power." Fanshu said.

Lu Yan smiled clearly: "Why is the deity so eager to take Tongtong to the Nineteenth Prison? Could it be that something unexpected happened there?"

Fanshu raised his chin: "What could have happened? I am just annoying him every day. Come and play the divine drum outside Tianmen."

Lu Yan: "From tomorrow onwards, Tongtong will not go there."

Tong Ling didn't understand what Lu Yan meant, but just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Tong Ling, you..." Fanshu wanted to say something more.

"Honored God, the little demon has just recovered from his serious injury and is feeling unwell. It's not convenient to entertain you now. You see..."

Even a fool like Fan Shu recognized such an obvious order to expel guests.

He stood up angrily: "Then I won't bother you."

After seeing Fanshu's figure disappear completely, Tong Ling asked Lu Yan: "Clan leader, I actually want to see my husband."

Lu Yan sat down slowly, Waved for Tong Ling to come over.

Tong Ling stood obediently in front of Lu Yan, and Lu Yan said, "Don't worry, General Zhou will be out soon."

"What?" Tong Ling couldn't believe it, "How did you know?"

"Think about it, Fanshu has been avoiding you for so long, but now he comes to you and offers to take you to the Nineteenth Prison, and also said that he will use his divine power to protect you in. This is too unusual, unless..." Lu Yan pondered. After a moment, under Tong Ling's eager eyes, he continued: "Unless he realizes that the Nineteen Prisons can no longer suppress General Zhou."

"He wants you to go this time because he wants to use you to beat General Zhou."

Tong Ling He said angrily: "He is so shameless!"

After a pause, Tong Ling asked cautiously: "Will my husband really come out?"

Lu Yan: "It's very likely."

"Then Tong Tong is going to clean up for her husband. A good wing room is coming out!" Tong Ling's emotions that had been blocked for so long were finally relieved.

Seeing the little rabbit demon running away, Peng Ran asked: "Are you sure? I'm afraid that Tongtong will be disappointed again."

Lu Yan: "There is an aura of extreme resentment in the direction of Hades. Who can possess this kind of power?" , besides him, I can't think of anyone else."

"Full of resentment? Isn't that General Zhou..."

Lu Yan breathed a sigh of relief and said: "A catastrophe is coming to the divine world."

Fanshu returned to the Taipei Wen Gong has been restless.

He looked at himself in the bronze mirror with his hair tied high and he thought he had messed up. He didn't seem to be suitable for this position at all.

The words of Father God and Zhou Mian echoed in his ears over and over again.

"You don't have great love in your heart..."

"Do you know why your God Realm is so weak?"

"You are not as good as Zhou Mian."

"You can't even catch one of my moves."

What is the God Realm like? The presence? Isn't God the law of heaven? Isn't everything God does right?

"Stop talking!" Fan Shu smashed the dressing table in front of him with one palm.

"God, please calm down." Xiao Xian'e knelt down in fear.

He is a god! Where did he go wrong?

"Sir, Lord Suzaku, I'd like to see you." The guard outside the door reported.

Fanshu wiped away his tears and tried his best to suppress his crying: "Let him come in."

After Suzaku came in, Fanshu said to the others: "You guys get out first."

There were only two of them left in the room.

"What happened?"

Suzaku said, "Holy Lord, the Chiling Spear has been taken away."

"What did you say?" Fanshu was shocked.

After Zhou Mian was sent back to the Nineteenth Prison, the Chiling Spear was also sent back to the Hellfire Pool.

As for that gun, only Zhou Mian has the ability to drive it.

"He may have come out." Suzaku said solemnly.

"Immediately upload the news that Lord Si will lead troops to guard the Tianmen. The other reigning Martial Gods will come to the temple immediately to wait for orders."

Fanshu had just finished his instructions when an immortal servant came rolling over to report: "Bear, Lord God... Zhou Mian We're coming."

Suzaku drew his sword and walked out, saying: "Escort the deity to leave."

Fanshu was stunned for two steps as he was embraced by the immortal attendants. He stopped again and said: "I can't leave."

" Little Lord, now is not the time to lose your temper." Suzaku stared at him worriedly.

Fanshu touched the divine crown on his head. A battle was imminent. If the divine lord fled first, it would not only demoralize the army, but also make Zhou Mian laugh.

He tried hard to restrain his fear of Zhou Mian: "I am not losing my temper. I have to go."

When Suzaku and Fanshu rushed to the temple, they saw Zhou Mian with a high ponytail, a black iron armor, and magic patterns all over his face.

He was sitting on a high divine throne, and the magnificent golden seat formed a sharp contrast with him covered in blood.

"This location is indeed not bad." He said with an evil smile, "Sitting for a long time will make people confused and blinded."

The road from the Tianmen to the seat of the god is filled with the bodies of the immortal servants who have lost their souls.

Blood was also dragged all the way.

"Set up the formation!" Suzaku shouted to the approaching Martial God.

Zhou Mian flew down from the divine position and pierced the body of the leading immortal general with a spear.

As the gun tip penetrated deeper, the immortal general's soul was also sucked clean by him.

Completely demonized, he has lost all sense, and now he only has killing in his heart.

He vowed to level this world of gods!

When gods fight, mortals suffer.

A sudden rain of blood fell in the human world, and the large amount of blood caused flooding in many places.

In the past few days, earthquakes have occurred in many places.

All the martial gods in the heaven gathered together, but they could only hold Zhou Mian back.

As a god, Fanju can only float in mid-air to provide them with divine power.

Seeing the immortal generals fall one by one, the human world was also implicated.

The prayers of believers came to his ears.

"God, please end this quickly."

"God, please open your eyes and stop causing natural disasters."

Fanshu closed his eyes and shed tears.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Suzaku, who had been protecting him, being knocked to the ground by Zhou Mian. Seeing that the silver spear was about to penetrate his throat, Fanshu dodged and came to Suzaku, and he faced the sharp spearhead.

"Holy Lord!"

Following Suzaku's heart-rending roar, the Chiling Spear penetrated Fanshu's heart.

Zhou Mian raised a corner of his mouth and said, "You're not a coward."

Fan Shu held the gun body and let it penetrate deeper.

He approached Zhou Mian step by step, bright red blood coming out of the corners of his lips.

He opened his right hand and said to Zhou Mian: "I cursed you at the cost of my soul. I lost my lover when I was a demon. Only by becoming a god again can I stay with him for eternity!"

Fanshu finally understood the great love spoken by his father.

He paid the price for his stupidity, but he could not watch the human world being put into dire straits because of his fault.

He finally knew how to love all sentient beings, but he was unable to do anything more.

The curse he cast on Zhou Mian was to stop his killing.

His father said that only love could stop Zhou Mian, and he could only be despicable again and force Zhou Mian to escape from the evil way.

Only in this way can the six realms live in peace.

Zhou Mian sneered and turned the spear with brute force, breaking Fan Shu's heart into pieces before he pulled the spear back fiercely.

Without the support of the spear, Fanshu fell to the ground.

The golden lotus on his forehead floated out and got into Zhou Mian's eyebrows.

The next moment, the people on the ground turned into specks of gold and disappeared without a trace.

"God!" Suzaku struggled to crawl over, but couldn't touch anything.

Zhou Mian tilted his head and turned to look at the warrior gods behind him.

He said: "It's your turn."

The silver gun was shot from a high place, causing the ground to tremble. The god generals in the front row were knocked away, and those in the back row rushed up to make up for it.

The throne of the god was soaked in the blood of the immortal. At this moment, a golden spell array flew out and stood in front of the god.

"That's enough, stop."

A compassionate and vigorous voice sounded.

Then an illusory divine shadow floated in mid-air.

He has broad ears and a broad face, and his face is extremely majestic and upright.

"Fan Shu planted the cause, and he received his own fruit. But the other creatures in the six realms are innocent, and they should not become victims of your grudges."

It was the last soul of the Ancient God Emperor who spoke.

"You want to destroy the God Realm, but you don't know that I originally established the six realms as a check and balance. This balance cannot be broken."

"Since Fanshu is dead, your cause and effect should stop here. You have eaten too many souls, It will increase the weight of your sins and soul, and you will still fall into hell."

"The evil beast and the divine eye tripod were left behind by this deity back then. "Zhou Mian, it's up to you to become a demon or a god

. After today, your grudges with the God Realm will be wiped out. In the future, if you regain your godhood, you will never be controlled by the God Realm." After

saying this, the God Emperor The soul of Zhou Mian dissipated. At the same time, the soul that was sucked away by Zhou Mian also left his body. The blood on the ground began to collect little by little, and all the dead god generals were resurrected.

"Go, Zhou Mian, feel love again, feel the beauty of the world, and don't magnify the hatred in your heart because of the sins of others. This is my wish for you." The

Ancient God Emperor exchanged his last soul for the six realms. of stability.

He loves his people, regardless of whether they are gods or demons.

Tong Ling didn't sleep peacefully.

Recently, the blood rain from heaven has also caused disaster to the rabbit clan.

The Rabbit Tribe originally relied on grass-eating, and the continuous rains flooded many of the Rabbit Tribe's food-growing fields.

Lu Yan wanted to hold up a barrier to block this disaster, but he was too weak to activate his spiritual power.

Later, it was Peng Ran and several other elders who took turns consuming their spiritual power, and they managed to minimize the damage done to the rabbit clan.

Tong Ling turned over and suddenly felt a cold finger gently scratching his face.

He opened his eyes suddenly and saw Zhou Mian covered in blood.

Tong Ling thought he was still dreaming and rubbed his eyes, but under the cold moonlight, the man's familiar face was extremely clear.

"Husband..." the little rabbit demon made a tentative sound.

Zhou Mian raised his lips and smiled fondly, and said, "It's a good thing you didn't live in your cabin, otherwise I wouldn't know how to get in."

Tong Ling was so excited that she threw herself into his arms: "You are finally back!"

" I'm very dirty, don't hug me."

"It's not dirty, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... , my butter belly is gone..."

------------------

The author has something to say:

I am afraid that you will be so angry that you cannot sleep, so I wrote Fanshu to death overnight.