Chapter 18

Pregnant, pregnant?

Tong Ling had never thought about this before, and his hands unconsciously went to his stomach.

Recently, his appetite has been a bit better, but he's also lethargic...

By the way, when he was in the demon world before, he saw the little demon next to him acting like this.

No wonder the black bear spirit temporarily regretted not arresting him.

She probably also saw that he was pregnant, so wouldn't it cause trouble to the nine-tailed fox if she was brought back?

It all makes sense.

Tong Ling stood up and rubbed the corners of his clothes excitedly, "I, I'm going to make a nest for the baby."

After that, Tong Ling transformed back into his original form and ran towards the bedroom.

"Hey, you haven't answered my question yet!" Hu Yang shouted helplessly.

"I don't know, I don't know anything, I'm just a little rabbit."

Hu Yang: ...tui!

The man in the bedroom was sleeping quietly.

He always sleeps in a good sleeping position, lying upright, with one hand naturally resting on his waist and abdomen, and the other by his side.

The rabbit jumped up and slowly jumped from the end of the bed to the head of the bed.

The man's handsome sleeping face was close at hand, and his shallow breathing was warm.

Tong Ling touched the man's nose with his nose and whispered: "Husband, we have a baby."

The rustle of the night wind outside the window covered up the good news brought by the little rabbit demon, and he could not hear anything.

After a dreamless night, Zhou Mian woke up to the alarm.

He washed and made breakfast as usual, and filled the tomb with grass...

wait, where is the rabbit?

The rabbit that usually chased him was nowhere to be seen today.

Zhou Mian returned to the bedroom and saw Tong Ling still lying on the pillow, with his eyes open but unwilling to get up.

"Let's go, it's time to eat." Zhou Mian pinched the back of the rabbit's neck with his fingers.

Tong Ling stood up slowly and put his paws on Zhou Mian's wrist.

Zhou Mian picked it up with a smile and said, "The lazy rabbit has gained weight."

Tong Ling, who was put back into the fence, was particularly reserved today. He didn't jump around or stamp his feet. He squatted there obediently and ate carrots.

Zhou Mian squatted with it and took out his mobile phone to take pictures of the rabbit.

Rabbit, who heard the sound of the shutter, looked over and was photographed with his full face again.

The ignorant look makes people's hearts cute.

Zhou Mian posted this photo on WeChat Moments with the text: Happy New Year.

"Doctor Zhou."

The guest bedroom door opened, and Hu Yang came out with a yawn.

"Morning." Zhou Mian greeted with a bright smile.

Probably because he had enough sleep last night, Zhou Mian was in a particularly good mood today.

"Does Dr. Zhou have any happy events? He looks very happy."

Zhou Mian: "Do I usually look serious?"

Hu Yang: "No, it's just that today is special."

Hu Yang glanced at the squatting The rabbit in the fence asked again: "Does Dr. Zhou like children?"

Zhou Mian tilted his head slightly, as if thinking, and then replied: "I quite like it. Children are very cute when they are noisy."

"Oh~ "Hu Yang drawled, "That's good, Dr. Zhou, you will definitely get what you want."

Zhou Mian's expression dimmed. He couldn't even find his other half, so what about a child?

After breakfast, Zhou Mian went to the clinic to work, while Hu Yang was sent home by him.

Originally, the man wanted to follow him to the clinic, but Zhou Mian refused.

No matter what, an injured person should rest for two days. Zhou Mian is not such an unkind boss.

Once you arrive at the clinic, all preparations are in place.

Before my butt was warm, there was a knock on the office door.

What came in was an extremely feminine and beautiful man.

Even for a person like Zhou Mian who never cares about his appearance, he still has to say that he is really a very beautiful man.

Yes, it's beautiful.

If it weren't for his body shape and hairstyle, it would be easy to mistake him for a woman.

"Hello." The deep and mellow male voice further highlighted his masculine characteristics.

"Hello." Zhou Mian stood up, "Can I help you?"

He saw the man holding a Chow Chow in his hand.

Judging from the dog's hair and appearance, it should be well-raised.

"My dog ​​was not very obedient and ran wild at other people's houses. As a result, he was beaten. It seems that the injury was not serious. Can you help me?" The man spoke slowly and leisurely, sitting down on a chair casually. Full aura.

"Really? Let me take a look."

Zhou Mian smoothly carried the Chow onto the examination table.

The dog was uncooperative and kept barking at Zhou Mian, showing its sharp teeth.

"It doesn't seem to have a good temper." Zhou Mian smiled.

The man casually patted the dog on the head and said in a deep voice: "Calm down."

The dog stopped barking immediately, curled up his neck and lay down obediently.

Zhou Mian fiddled with the dog on the examination table, peeling away the thick dog hair, and he could indeed see clear injuries.

He first disinfected and bandaged the Chow Chow's wounds.

I touched its limbs again and found no fractures yet.

"Does it have any other discomforts?" Zhou Mian asked.

"Hmm..." The man held his head and thought for a while, then said, "It seems that he also vomited blood."

"In this case, it is considered that there is internal injury, and further examination may be needed." Zhou Mian suggested, "Blood routine, biochemistry, B-ultrasound and X-ray."

"Okay, the doctor just needs to look at the arrangements." The man stood up and patted his clothes.

The Chow Chow raised his head and stared at the man, and let out a soft "Woo" sound twice.

The man stared at it and said, "What's the use of being afraid at this time? Isn't it very powerful when you get into trouble?" He

was obviously talking with a smile, but the smile did not reach his eyes.

The dog seemed to be afraid of this person and did not dare to say anything anymore. It followed its owner for examination.

While waiting for the test results, the man took out his mobile phone and asked Zhou Mian: "Doctor, would you mind leaving your contact information? I have many disobedient animals at home. I may need to consult you often in the future."

"Of course."

Zhou Mian took out his mobile phone and the two of them added WeChat messages to each other.

"What's the doctor's name? I'll leave a note."

"Zhou Mian."

The man's smile froze for a moment, and he asked again: "Which mian?"

"Encouragement Mian."

"Oh." The man responded softly.

"What about you?"

The man raised his lips slightly and said quietly: "Tu Yan."

The Chow Chow's examination results came back. Zhou Mian looked at it carefully and said, "There is no problem. Has he been in good spirits these past two days? Has he eaten? Is it normal?"

"Everything is fine."

"Then just observe it for two more days. If you have any questions, you can send me a message."

"Then it's up to Dr. Zhou." Tu Yan said politely.

"No trouble." Zhou Mian paused, "By the way, it was injured, so I prescribed some anti-inflammatory medicine. Remember to give it to it on time."

"Thank you." The man glanced at the report sheet casually, folded it in half Holding it in his hand, he said, "I just looked at Dr. Zhou Zhou's WeChat Moments. Does Dr. Zhou raise a rabbit?"

Zhou Mian: "Yeah."

"It's very cute." Tu Yan kept a decent smile, " It's only slightly similar to the one I lost before."

Zhou Mian was startled and asked, "Where was it lost?"

Tu Yan tilted his head and thought for a moment, then said, "I forgot, I wonder if Dr. Zhou knows that rabbits are Does an animal recognize its owner? If found, will it be well-raised?"

Zhou Mian: "All animals recognize its owner."

"This is so disappointing."

Not long after Tu Yan left, Hu Yang, who was on vacation, came .

He looked panicked and walked straight into Zhou Mian's office.

Zhou Mian, who was reading a book, raised his head for no apparent reason and asked, "What happened?"

Hu Yang stared at the intact person, breathed a sigh of relief and said, "No."

"Didn't I tell you to rest at home?" Zhou Mian Mian put the book back on the table and looked straight at Hu Yang.

Hu Yang raised his hand to wipe the fine sweat from his temples and said, "I, I'm here to get the medicine. The cold medicine Qiuqiu bought for me was left at the clinic. I didn't find it at the front desk, so I thought it was left here for you."

Zhou Mian: "Not here."

Hu Yang looked around the room and said, "Well, I'll go out first."

"Hu Yang." Zhou Mian called out to him.

"Ah?" Hu Yang turned around stiffly.

"Are you really okay?"

Hu Yang waved his hand and stepped back: "No."

The office door was closed, and Zhou Mian felt that Hu Yang had been doing something strange recently.

He was not originally such an impatient person.

It happened that Xiaoyue came in to meet Zhou Mian for lunch.

Zhou Mian asked: "Hu Yang is gone?"

"Yes, he came in a hurry and left in a hurry. He seemed not to hear what he was talking to. I wonder if his injury is better..."

"Have you taken his medicine?"

Xiaoyue asked in confusion: "What kind of medicine?"

Zhou Mian said no more, stood up and opened the pleated window at the back. There was only white snow on the deserted street.

"Let's go and eat." Zhou Mian turned around and said nothing happened.

"Okay, I ordered sweet and sour pork today..."

Hu Yang came out of the clinic, and a black Maybach honked at him twice at the corner.

Hu Yang mechanically turned his head and saw the back seat window rolled down. The man's right arm was resting outside the window, holding a cigarette between his slender fingers, and smoke slowly rising from his fingertips.

"We might need to talk," the man said.

This kind of bloodline suppression made Hu Yang very scared.

"Get in the car?" It seemed like he was asking for advice, but actually he had a commanding tone.

Hu Yang walked over with heavy steps.

The car door opens and closes.

Being with this person at close range made the feeling of oppression even greater.

"I heard that you gave me the whereabouts of the little rabbit?" Tu Yan asked slowly.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you come to get the reward later?"

Hu Yang swallowed his saliva and said, "Because you didn't take it away."

Tu Yan chuckled lightly and said, "It's your business to provide clues. I didn't take it away." It's my business, and it won't affect your due remuneration."

Hu Yang was silent for a moment, and the car was so quiet that he could only hear his own heartbeat.

"I don't want the reward. Please show your respect to Dr. Zhou."

Hu Yang originally thought that Tu Yan didn't care about the rabbit spirit that much, but he didn't expect that when he came to visit in person today, things would not be that simple.

"Did I hear you correctly? Are you begging for mercy on his behalf?"

"Yes, I, I am his Baojiaxian, even if I risk my life..."

"Baojiaxian?" Tu Yan interrupted him, " Archie, was he the one who injured you yesterday?"

After saying this, the Chow Chow who had been squatting in the passenger seat changed back to his human form. He was the man who attacked Tong Ling yesterday.

He was originally a black bear, but Tu Yan said that bringing a bear into a pet clinic openly would cause panic, so he turned into a chow to hide from others.

The black bear spirit turned to look at Hu Yang and said, "It's not him."

Hu Yang looked confused.

Tu Yan raised his chin and nodded at his right hand, "Are you really stupid or are you pretending to be stupid? Such a person needs Baojiaxian? Haven't you already suffered a lot?"

Hu Yang slowly opened his right hand. , "But he is obviously just an ordinary mortal..."

Tu Yan seemed to have heard some big joke, and the joking on his face was not concealed at all.

"Ordinary people?" Tu Yan shook the ashes from his cigarette.

"Have you ever heard of Buddha's shackles locking the soul?"

------------------

The author has something to say: