Chapter 67

Zhou Mian went to Jiuyi Mountain.

There was a stone Buddha cave there, and he shut himself in it.

There is a huge statue of Sakyamuni Buddha above the Buddhist cave. His presence makes the area peaceful and peaceful, and the surrounding aura is pure and abundant.

But Zhou Mian's demonic body was extremely painful here.

He almost masochistically wanted to wash away his evil soul with Buddha's light, and the roar of the evil soul in the Buddha's cave resounded throughout the valley.

The shrouded golden light made his soul feel like it was being boiled in a frying pan.

The Buddha asked: "What is life in your eyes?"

Zhou Mian replied: "It's an ant."

"Can it be despised?"

"It can be despised!"

The Buddha would ask him these two questions every day, and Zhou Mian never gave an answer. Change.

He walked in here by himself, and he even pierced his shoulder blade with a Seiling Spear and locked himself in the grotto.

The dual torture of soul and body did not weaken his will.

He knew what he was here for.

He didn't want to be controlled by evil spirits, rather than atone for his sins. He never felt that he had done anything wrong.

"Look, who's here." Buddha's voice was rich and ethereal.

Zhou Mian raised his head in confusion and saw Tong Ling kneeling three times and kowtowing nine times in the illusion.

Jiuyi Mountain is a sacred place for gods and Buddhas. As a demon, Tong Ling cannot break in without permission.

So he sincerely worshiped the Buddha, hoping that the Buddha could forgive him for his recklessness.

There were nine hundred and ninety-nine stone steps, and Tong Ling knelt up one step at a time.

Zhou Mian's irritable and furious heart finally felt something else, a tearing pain.

Those eyes filled with only hatred and killing also shed warm tears.

Tong Ling kowtowed until his head was bruised and bleeding, but he still shouted: "Tong Ling of the Rabbit Clan, please be kind to the Buddha. The little demon is willing to serve the Buddha and regain his life in exchange for a husband."

The Buddha's voice sounded again: "Good causes lead to good results. If you save his life, he will repay it with his whole life."

"If Buddha can't ferry you, someone will do it."

Tong Ling spent three days and nights kneeling on Jiuyi Mountain.

He couldn't afford to kowtow in front of the Buddha statue. He listened to the roar of the evil spirits in the Buddha's cave, and lay on the ground weeping silently.

He had already made plans. If Zhou Mian could not come out, he would not leave. He would serve the Buddha here and accompany Zhou Mian to practice again.

But at this moment, the grotto door was opened.

The dazzling sunlight shines into the dark grotto.

Tong Ling walked on his knees and slowly moved into the grotto.

"The little demon dared to ask, what guidance did the Buddha give?" Tong Ling asked in a trembling voice.

"He doesn't believe in gods and Buddhas. How can gods and Buddhas cross over?" A compassionate voice responded.

"My husband has become like this, not out of his original intention. Please ask the Buddha for guidance to bring him back to his former self."

The Buddha said: "To save others is to save oneself, and to save oneself is to save others."

Tong Ling looked at being pinned to the stone wall. Zhou Mian burst into tears.

He kowtowed three times: "Thank you, Lord Buddha, for your advice."

At this time, Zhou Mian fell into a deep coma. Tong Ling climbed up from the ground tremblingly. He threw himself into Zhou Mian's arms and slowly pulled out the red knives inserted into Zhou Mian's shoulder blades. Ling Qiang said softly: "Husband, go home." At

the foot of Jiuyi Mountain.

Hong Yu paced back and forth and said, "No, I have to break in."

Hu Yang stopped him and said, "What kind of place do you think this is, you can just break in?"

Tu Yan glanced at him lightly. , said: "You can't break through this Buddha's seal. No one can easily go up without the Buddha's permission."

Tu Yan brought the news that Zhou Mian had gone to Jiuyi Mountain, and Tong Ling was eager to find it.

But that was Foshan, and they were blocked by the Buddha's seal at the foot of the mountain.

Tong Ling knelt in front of the Buddha's seal and prayed sincerely, explaining his intention. The Buddha's seal was moved by him and automatically sucked him in.

The other three unrelated people were trapped at the foot of the mountain.

Seeing that day after day passed without any news from Tong Ling and Zhou Mianyao, the three of them were extremely anxious.

"Then what should we do? We can't sit still and wait for death? Will the master be wiped out by the Buddha? Will the little rabbit die for his love?" Hong Yu was horrified and made a guess.

Hu Yang was so angry that he gritted his teeth, slapped him on the back, and said, "Can you hope for something better? Your master is gone, and you are still here?"

Hong Yu thought about it, and it seemed to make sense.

"They're coming down." Tu Yan said.

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the light blue magic ball carrying the two people back.

Tong Ling was extremely weak and had very little spiritual power left. At this time, he could no longer maintain the magic ball, and both he and Zhou Mian fell to the ground.

"How did it end up like this?" Hong Yu exclaimed.

Tong Ling: "Go...go home..."

"Tong Ling!" The three of them shouted his name in unison.

But Tong Ling was too tired, so he held Zhou Mian's hand and fell asleep.

"Tongtong, Tongtong." Someone called his name softly in his ear.

Tong Ling's eyelashes trembled and he slowly opened his eyes.

What caught his eye was Lu Yan's anxious face.

As if seeing a savior, Tong Ling threw himself into Lu Yan's arms and shouted: "Clan leader, save your husband."

When he took Zhou Mian down the mountain, he could no longer feel the power of his soul. He didn't know that Zhou Mian What is the situation now? Is he separated from this body and reincarnated, or is the evil spirit detained by the Buddha.

Lu Yan wiped his tears and said, "Don't worry, I just saw General Zhou and he has a complete soul."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Tong Ling cried and laughed: "That's good . , that's good."

After he calmed down a bit, Tong Ling asked again: "Clan leader, do you know what happened to my husband?"

"Have you been to the demon world in the past few days?" Lu Yan asked back.

"Yes."

"That's right. General Zhou could barely suppress the evil spirits, but his trip to the Demon Realm allowed a trace of the remnant soul of the former Demon Lord to take advantage of it. Mr. Da Si heard that General Zhou went to the Demon Realm. Later, he transformed into a little demon soldier and followed you secretly."

"He saw the remnant soul of the former demon lord enter the body of General Zhou, and the evil spirit of General Zhou happily accepted him and annexed him. "

This is why General Zhou became so ferocious that he almost killed you."

Tong Ling said nervously: "What about now?"

"General Zhou was baptized by the Buddha's light in the Buddhist cave and forcibly merged into the evil spirit. The remnant soul of the Demon King was stripped out."

Tong Ling covered his mouth: "Spearing off the soul..."

What kind of pain did his husband endure.

Tong Ling was helped out of bed by Lu Yan to see Zhou Mian. Zhou Mian was placed in the master bedroom, and he lay there quietly, as if asleep.

"Husband..." Tong Ling lay on Zhou Mian's chest, "What should I do?"

The instructions given by the Buddha were to save others and to save oneself, but Tong Ling did not fully understand this point.

Lu Yan thought about it for a long time and said to Tong Ling: "In this world, only the power of faith can wash away evil thoughts."

After the death of Zhou Mian in his first life, he became a demon. He became a god after being enshrined by the people, so now the Buddha gives The reminder was just to let Zhou Mian walk the same old path again.

Let the believer's good thoughts influence him.

"But Dr. Zhou and the God Realm are at odds with each other. If he becomes a god again, will he..." Hu Yang asked worriedly.

Hong Yu: "The God Emperor once said that the master became a god again and was not subject to the control of the God Realm. Moreover, the God Realm did not recognize the master's identity as an evil god at the beginning, so he had no divine status in the God Realm. He did not belong to the God Realm from the beginning to the end. ."

Hu Yang: "Then what should we do now?"

Hong Yu was rarely serious: "Reshape the golden body? Build a temple?"

"Brother, in the 21st century, how can it be so easy to build a temple at a glance?" Hu Yang He retorted, "Besides, because Dr. Zhou does not have a divine status, many humans do not know him and do not worship him religiously."

Yes, that majestic young general died a thousand years ago, and his reputation was buried In the past, his bravery was erased from history.

Nowadays, who remembers him and who will kneel down and worship him?

The hopes that had been born were dashed again, and everyone was a little discouraged.

Tu Yan, who was standing aside, saw that Tong Ling's face was ashen. He hesitated for a long time and asked, "Tong Ling, do you really want to save him? At any cost?"

Tong Ling turned to look at him with firm eyes: "Yes.

Tu Yan: "I know a way, maybe I can try it." Tong

Ling's eyes lit up: "What is it?"

Su Yu and Qu Xiao brought the statue of the gods enshrined by the Qu family.

Lu Yan helped lead Zhou Mian's good soul into the statue. He was surprised to find that Zhou Mian's soul was still there, wrapped in a golden lotus. Therefore, even if he fell into the late stage of demonization, his soul was not destroyed immediately, so he reshaped Godhead wouldn't be that difficult.

The weak soul was led into the statue. Su Yu carefully carried the statue back. He murmured: "What's the matter? Doesn't it mean that gods are omnipotent? How did you end up like this? ..."

Tu Yan said that the inheritance and worship of the Demon Hunter Celestial Master will make it easier to enhance the power of the soul, but he reminded that you must not make a wish to kill during the worship, it must be the purest and most benevolent prayer.

Su Yu said: "I understand."

Because the demon-hunting Celestial Master will light red candles and use the Celestial Master's blood to worship, the evil soul cannot be taken away together. It needs to be cleansed rather than strengthened again.

Tu Yan looked at Tong Ling: "Are you ready?"

Tong Ling: "Ready."

Tong Ling took out half of the demon pill and introduced the evil spirit into the golden body he had molded before.

The evil spirit was severely injured when the devil's soul was stripped off in the Buddhist cave, and was whipped by the Buddha's light every day. In order to protect itself, it chose silence. Now its consciousness is very weak. It was attracted by the smell of Tongling and took up residence in the golden body.

And Tong Ling, who lost half of the demon pill, could no longer maintain his human body, and he turned back into a rabbit.

"Evil souls like gloomy energy. From now on, you can only take them walking by the River Styx. There are many souls there who have unfulfilled wishes and refuse to be reincarnated. You can fulfill their wishes for them, and then you can get their sincere wishes." Tu Yan explained.

Tong Ling: "I understand."

"There are many evil spirits on the banks of the Styx River, so you have to be more evil, you know?" Hu Yang reminded.

Rabbit wrinkled his nose and exposed two rabbit teeth: "Ouch!"

Everyone:...

"It's okay, take me with you, I will protect it!" Hong Yu said, patting his chest.

"You can't go." Tu Yan vetoed, "You are Zhou Mian's sword spirit, and the evil spirit in you is no less than his. There is only one evil spirit in this golden body now, and your approach will make him aggressive. What 's on my mind."

Hu Yang: "What about me?"

Tu Yan: "You can't go. This is the cause and effect of the two of them."

From the time when Tong Ling awakened the evil god, he could only do the transformation task after that.

Su Yu: "Why don't you... be more fierce? The kind that makes people scared at first sight?"

Tutu thought for a while and stood up from the bed. He straightened up, jumped back and forth on his hind legs, and put his front paws on his chest. , said viciously: "Oh, I'll beat you until you have teeth all over the floor~"

Isn't this the end of the world?

------------------

The author has something to say: