Chapter 48

Before September 15th, Tong Ling had already packed his luggage in advance.

He thought that he was the only adopted son of the clan leader, and no matter what, he should go back in advance to help. He couldn't just attend the birthday banquet politely as a guest, right? That looks so lively.

The clan leader loved him so much, and he definitely couldn't break the clan leader's heart.

Tong Ling told Zhou Mian his idea of ​​setting off early. The man was silent for a long time and seemed reluctant.

Tong Lingxiao was moved by reason and affection, and he was coquettish for a long time, and then Zhou Mian relaxed.

He agreed that Tong Ling should leave early, but asked the little rabbit demon to make a video call to him every day, and he had to see him every day.

Tong Ling hesitated for a moment: "But husband, there may not be a signal in the demon world. Mobile phones are things in the human world, and they may not be useful in the demon world."

Of course Zhou Mian had thought about this problem, and he handed Tong Ling a piece of copper There is still a thin layer of dust on the mirror.

"What is this?" Tong Ling asked.

"Acacia Mirror." Zhou Mian took the little rabbit demon in his arms.

"Acacia Mirror? Is it something that allows Tongtong and her husband to see each other?" Tong Ling asked in confusion.

"Yes."

Zhou Mian looked into the mirror and poured his power into it, "When you hold it and speak, I can hear you and see you from inside."

"Can Tongtong see her husband?" said the little rabbit demon. rhetorical question.

"Yes."

Tong Ling wiped the dust off the mirror with a tissue and said, "Where did this come from, husband? I have never heard of this thing."

Zhou Mian: "I forgot, I always received it in the past . There are so many strange and weird things that my God's Prayer Land can hardly contain them."

The God's Prayer Land is the place where gods receive tributes from believers and store them.

Ordinary mortals offer incense to gods, but if some spirits want to pray to gods, they usually use their most precious things in exchange.

If God accepts his sacrifice, it means that he has accepted his prayer.

Zhou Mian is the only evil god among the six realms, and countless spirits come to him to pray.

Spirits are different from humans. They have a very long lifespan, and they may become immortals if they practice hard.

Therefore, they usually do not give up their souls easily. Spirits that have been practicing for hundreds or thousands of years are full of treasures. It is not a loss for Zhou Mian to receive their most precious things.

As for how this lovesickness mirror came about, Zhou Mian really can't remember clearly.

Tong Ling carefully put the lovesickness mirror into his schoolbag and said, "Don't worry, husband, Tongtong will take good care of it."

Zhou Mian kissed the side of his face and said, "Remember to use it."

"Tongtong knows~"

Second On the afternoon of that day, Tong Ling was carrying a small schoolbag, and Zhou Mian helped him drag his suitcase, and they went out together.

Zhou Mian drove him to the junction. Tong Ling chirped at Zhou Mian a lot along the way. Zhou Mian drove the car very slowly and even wanted to turn around several times to prevent Tong Ling from leaving.

But seeing how much the little rabbit demon missed his tribe, he suppressed this thought again.

It was obviously only an hour's drive, but he walked forty minutes longer and still arrived at the end.

"Husband, you have to eat well and don't bully Hongyu. I will be back soon..." Tong Ling said while unbuckling his seat belt.

"Yeah." Zhou Mian responded lightly.

"Then I'll go." Tong Ling waved his hand.

Just as the passenger door opened, the person behind him grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Eh~"

Before I could even utter the entire syllable of a word, someone blocked my mouth.

Zhou Mian's kiss was almost rough, and Tong Ling groaned in pain.

It took a long time before Zhou Mian let go of him.

The ends of Tong Ling's eyes were red. Even if he was bitten in pain, he would not feel dissatisfied at all. He just covered his lips and stared at Zhou Mian, asking: "Husband, are you angry?"

Zhou Mian stared at the little rabbit demon. , the Adam's apple rolled up and down, and after a while he said: "No."

He stretched out his hand to rub the little rabbit's charming red lips with his thumb, and said: "Tell me when you get there, let me see you every day, and at night The mirror stands beside the bed, and..."

"What else?" asked the little rabbit demon.

Also... Actually, it will be my birthday in this life in five days. I don't know if you can come back in time.

But Zhou Mian did not say these words in the end.

He didn't want the little rabbit demon to feel that he was restricting his freedom.

He just went back to visit his clan members, and there was really no need to rush around for himself.

If the little rabbit demon would have more fun and feel more at ease in the demon world, then he could only let the little rabbit demon stay there for a few more days with peace of mind.

After all, birthdays happen every year, right?

"And... pay attention to safety." Zhou Mian pinched his face.

Tong Ling laughed twice and said, "Don't worry, husband, you are very safe in the Rabbit Clan~"

After saying this, Tong Ling stroked Zhou Mian's face: "I will come back as soon as possible."

The barrier opened and a touch of Dazzling white light burst out from the torn hole. Tong Ling stood there, dragging large and small bags and waved to him. The next moment, the figure disappeared.

It was just an ordinary cement wall again.

Zhou Mian let out a long sigh, took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it.

He never smoked in front of Tong Ling, for fear that he would feel uncomfortable.

Tong Ling is like a sedative, staying by his side will make him extremely stable, but as soon as Tong Ling leaves, he will be extremely irritable.

Hong Yu gradually appeared in the back seat. He asked: "Master, will you continue to collect souls tonight?"

As the smoke filled the air, Zhou Mian stared at the closed barrier and said, "Yes."

After passing through the dark tunnel, he greeted The bright sunshine.

Everywhere you look, there are lush green lawns. The gentle breeze causes ripples in the sea grass.

Tong Ling dragged his suitcase and trotted towards the patriarch's residence.

When he reached the door, he was stopped by a guard from the rabbit clan, "Who is here!"

"Uncle An, it's me, I'm Tongtong." Tong Ling hurriedly explained.

Lu An has always been responsible for guarding the patriarch's residence, and he has watched Tong Ling grow up, but now he doesn't recognize him.

"Tongtong?" Lu An stepped forward and sniffed, "No, you're not, where did the evil thing come from!"

Tong Ling panicked: "Uncle An, it's really me, I've transformed!"

Why didn't he recognize his scent? Woolen cloth?

"Lu An." A cold male voice came from inside the house, "Let him come in."

Lu An hesitated: "Clan leader..."

"That's Tongtong, let him come in." Lu Yan explained patiently.

"Really Tongtong?" Lu An was shocked.

Tong Ling led the small box and ran into the house quickly. "Clan leader~"

Lu Yan stood in the middle of the room with his hands behind his hands. Tong Ling ran to him and stopped in front of him, then raised his hands and saluted.

"Come back so early?" Lu Yan said lovingly.

He looks like a human man in his mid-twenties, but his words are extremely mature.

"Well, I think the banquet may need help." Tong Ling said.

Lu Yan stretched out his hand: "Come here and let me take a look."

Tong Ling obeyed and moved closer.

Lu Yan looked at him for a long time and said, "It is rumored that you used the power of the evil god to transform. It seems that what they said is true."

Tong Ling pursed his lips: "I..."

"Don't worry, this is nothing. Bad things are also opportunities for you." Lu Yan interrupted him.

Tong Ling nodded in agreement.

After a pause, Lu Yan asked again: "I heard that you and Tu Yan broke off the engagement?"

"Yes... I'm sorry, clan leader, I wanted to come back to discuss it with you, but the timing was not good at that time and I didn't have enough spiritual power. Stable, and, and..."

He couldn't say what he said about the false pregnancy! !

"Well retreat!" Lu Yan's voice rose a little higher.

"Huh?"

"That family is unreliable! If that old guy Tu Ji hadn't been unable to tell the address, you wouldn't have been sent to the wrong place and suffered so much. Tu Yan didn't take it seriously, and he allowed his men to beat him. Hurt you, the Fox clan really bullied the rabbit too much!"

Lu Yan became angrier as he spoke, and he crushed two of the jade stones in his hand.

"Clan leader, don't be angry, it's all over."

"I can't get through it! I..."

"Why are you angry again? Didn't Tongtong come back safely?" While speaking, a woman opened the bead curtain and walked away from the inner room. come out.

"Grandma Rabbit~" Tong Ling's eyes sparkled and she shouted sweetly.

"Tongtong, my baby." The woman opened her hand and walked over.

She took Tong Ling into her arms and hugged her, and said, "After our Tongtong transformed, we turned out to be the most beautiful boys. It's Tu Yan who is not blessed."

"They, the fox clan, are not blessed!" Lu Yan snorted coldly. .

"Save your strength, your waist doesn't hurt anymore?" The woman looked at him lightly.

"What happened to the patriarch's waist?" Tong Ling asked worriedly.

The woman covered her mouth and smiled and said, "I heard that the Fox clan neglected you. He came to argue with you and even started fighting with others. As a result, he accidentally slipped his waist..."

"Clan leader..." Tong Ling felt guilty.

"That old fox is no better than me. His arm is still hanging!" Lu Yan said.

"Yes, yes." Peng Ran agreed, "You are the best, sit down and rest for a while."

After saying this, Tong Ling had already stepped forward and helped Lu Yan sit down.

"I have already sent the invitation to the Fox clan on my own initiative," Peng Ran said.

Lu Yan frowned coldly: "Who asked you to give it to him?!"

Peng Ran: "Fight after fight, make trouble after all, after all these years in the alliance..."

"They are still bullying my son in the alliance!" Lu Yan couldn't swallow this. tone.

"Patriarch, I really don't mind anymore. If it weren't for these things, I wouldn't have met my husband..." Tong Ling consoled him sensiblely.

The alliance between the two races is of great importance, and the harmony cannot be harmed because of him.

Lu Yan looked at Tong Ling: "How does he treat you?"

Tong Ling smiled brightly: "Excellent, by the way, this is the gift he chose for you."

Tong Ling held out the big golden longevity peach.

"And these are the ones I bought for you to enhance your resistance. Patriarch, you may have some osteoporosis recently..."

Lu Yan was quite successful in the human world in the early years, and he naturally has the word human. Recognized.

So when he saw those cans of middle-aged and elderly eggs, he felt bad.

Middle-aged, middle-aged... osteoporosis...

Tongtong, Tongtong, do you know that your husband is older than me! !

There were a lot of gifts from Tong Ling, including food, clothing, and clothes. He bought them all. He wished he could bring back everything that was suitable for Lu Yan in the world.

These are not found in the demon world and were carefully selected by him.

"This will always be your home. You don't have to buy so many things when you go home in the future. I know it's hard to make money in the human world. You have to think more about yourself, you know?" Lu Yan said.

"Don't worry, Patriarch, Tongtong has a job now, and my husband will secretly give me pocket money, so Tongtong is not short of money to spend~ I have only come back for a long time, and I feel very guilty for not being able to fulfill my filial piety in front of you."

Lu Yan Waving his hand: "Don't think so, everyone has their own way to go. After all, there is someone taking care of you now, and I feel more relieved. If he treats you badly one day, you can come back at any time."

Tong Ling's eyes were sore and swollen. : "I know."

Considering that Lu Yan still had a back injury, Tong Ling didn't stay any longer.

His thatched house is next door to Lu Yan's house, not far away.

When he became an adult, he tried hard to move out because he didn't want to be a parasitic rabbit. Lu Yan couldn't resist, so he designated the land where he built his house as close as possible to him, thinking that it would be close enough to take care of him.

Tong Ling was very well-behaved. He built the house by himself and never bothered Lu Yan again.

He wanted to prove himself a useful little monster.

But when the house was built, he was still a rabbit, so the house was built according to his body shape at that time. Now that he wants to live in it, he has to change back to his original shape.

Tong Ling transformed into a little rabbit and squeezed in through the short door.

Grow... gain weight!

The house was spotless, and it looked like someone was cleaning it frequently. Tong Ling knew who it was without having to think too much.

When he opened the closet, there were still some of his rabbit clothes folded inside. They had all been rewashed and didn't smell like they had been there for a long time.

It turns out that everyone is expecting him to come back at any time.

Tong Ling put on the rabbit clothes and suddenly remembered that there were important things to do.

It jumped to the back of the house, dug its claws into the soil frantically, and finally dug a jar in the deep pit.

Tong Ling carefully took it out, opened the jar and took a look. It was the demon coins that he had saved for many years.

It used to covet black spiritual grass early in the morning, make elixirs, and then drag them to the market to sell them. It just thought that when it could transform, it would build a big house. Later, it learned that it would be sent to the human world and knew that the demon coins would not be used. , just put it in cans and bury it underground.

It was leaving a way out for itself, thinking that if the fox gave it away, it would still have savings for the rest of its life.

No matter what happens, if a thunderstorm kills it, it will leave this inheritance to the patriarch and Grandma Rabbit, which can be regarded as a sign of filial piety.

Now that all the problems have been solved, the money it saved can be put to great use.

Tong Ling put the money pot on his back and jumped out of the door~

--------------------

The author has something to say: