Chapter 49

Zhou Mian has been sitting on the sofa for a long time.

The other lovesickness mirror he held in his hand remained motionless.

What on earth is Tong Ling doing?

It's already dark, why hasn't Little Rabbit contacted him yet?

Was he reminiscing with his clan leader, or had he forgotten to contact him?

Zhou Mian was restless and tapped his fingers on the cushion unconsciously.

"Master, aren't you going to eat tonight?" Hong Yu asked pitifully.

Sure enough, nothing can do without the little rabbit, he doesn't even want to cook.

From the moment the little rabbit left, he had been waiting for news from him.

Until now, it was completely dark.

Zhou Mian thought about activating the lovesickness mirror on his own initiative, but he was afraid that the little rabbit was still chatting with his elders and had no time to pay attention to him.

He just looked at the time minute by minute. It was already nine o'clock, so the conversation should be over, right?

"Master, if you miss Little Rabbit, just take the initiative to find him~ Don't keep a dark face, I'm afraid." Hong Yu hugged herself tightly.

Zhou Mian didn't say anything, and his knuckled hands knocked faster and faster.

Hong Yu knew that this was a sign of losing his patience.

The little knife spirit quietly retracted the knife, fearing that the anger would spread to him.

"Tsk." Zhou Mian snorted unhappily.

If I had known this, I would not have let him go, so I would have hid him at home and tied him to me...

"Dong dong." The mirror was knocked twice, "Husband, are you there?"

the little rabbit demon's voice said . There was a sudden sound.

Zhou Mian quickly picked up the mirror, which reflected Tutu playing with the mirror.

He changed back to his original self, wearing coarse cloth and a few patches, looking poor and shabby.

"Is it broken? Husband, husband, can you hear Tongtong's voice?" The little rabbit tapped the edge of the mirror again.

Zhou Mian flicked his hand, causing his own image to appear on the mirror. He said, "You can hear it."

"I thought the mirror was broken. I was scared to death." The little rabbit took a few steps back, and the whole rabbit Squatting in front of the mirror.

"Husband, have you eaten?" Tong Ling tilted his head and asked.

"Well, what about you?" Zhou Mian leaned on the sofa and chatted with Tutu.

"I've eaten too. I just ate with the clan leader and drank a little wine." Tutu raised his paw.

"Your clothes..."

"Oh, this, Tongtong sewed it by himself before. Grandma Tu cleaned it for me and kept it folded in the closet." Tutu said seriously.

It seems that the life of the little rabbit demon was not good before, or maybe the rabbit tribe itself is very simple?

Zhou Mian said "hmm" and asked again: "Is this your home?"

Tong Ling nodded, patted his chest with his little paws, and said proudly: "Tongtong built it himself, and the small furniture inside is all made by Tongtong." I made it myself."

"Husband, do you want to visit?" Tutu stood up from the ground.

Zhou Mian smiled and said, "Is it convenient for me to see?"

"It's convenient!"

Tong Ling said as he raised the mirror.

"This is the table where Tongtong eats~"

It is said to be a table, but it is actually a round wooden pile that has been polished smooth and stands there. Two very small teacups are placed on the wooden pile.

"Is there no bench?" Zhou Mian asked.

"Because, because the table is relatively short, we didn't make a bench, but Tongtong has sewn cushions."

Tong Ling said, pointing the mirror at the small cushions on the ground. It turned out that they were patchwork and sewn with scraps of fabric. .

"It's made of soft cotton and won't hurt your butt at all."

"Yeah, it's pretty good." Zhou Mian agreed.

"This is the wardrobe, made of bamboo and rattan~"

"This is the bed~"

Everything in Little Rabbit's house is small. Zhou Mian felt that Tong Ling's house might not be as big as his size 43 feet!

The little rabbit was still introducing his home enthusiastically. Zhou Mian supported his head with his fingers and looked at it with a smile.

"And this, this is a portrait of Tongtong when he was a child." Tong Ling said excitedly.

"Oh?" Zhou Mian also became interested now, "Come closer, I can't see clearly."

There is no electricity in the demon world, and every house has knotted magic balls hung on the roof for lighting.

Tongling is no exception.

After hearing Zhou Mian say that he couldn't see the portrait clearly, he activated his spiritual power and lit the magic ball a little brighter.

In an instant, the originally dim cabin became brighter.

All the gadgets shrouded in shadow became clear.

Tong Ling's portrait was nailed to the wooden wall. Through the light of the magic ball, Zhou Mian saw a pure white bunny on the canvas.

Its ears at that time were still very short, like small airplane ears, and its body was not much different from now, round and round, with thick rabbit fur.

There is also a small yellow flower on his head.

"I didn't look good back then, I was so fat." Tong Ling complained to himself.

What? Not good-looking? Doesn't it know that this little fluffy animal has to be rounder and cuter?

"It looks good, as cute as now." Zhou Mian said.

Faced with Zhou Mian's straightforward praise, Tong Ling's ears burned again. If it wasn't the original body now, her husband would definitely see that it was blushing again.

"Can you give this portrait to me?" Zhou Mian asked.

Tong Ling said happily: "Of course!"

My husband likes it at any time, which is worthy of its pleasure.

"I'll take it off and put it in my schoolbag later." Tong Ling promised.

"Thank you in advance, Tongtong."

"Eh? Husband, why are you so polite to me? What's mine belongs to your husband. As long as your husband likes everything in this house, Tongtong can move it back."

"Silly rabbit..." Zhou Mian sighed softly.

The little monster really wanted to give his heart to him. Fortunately, such a simple little rabbit monster was not deceived by others, otherwise he would have ended up bankrupt.

"Ah, I forgot. My things are too small for my husband to use..." Tong Ling scratched his ears in embarrassment.

"Actually, Tongtong originally planned to change his house, but..."

But now he has run out of money to build a bigger house.

"But what?"

Tong Ling chuckled twice and said, "It's nothing~"

"But in the future, Tongtong will earn enough money for a big house again. At that time, my husband and I will come back and stay for a few days, okay?"

Zhou Mianrou said Staring at the little rabbit demon in the bronze mirror, he said softly: "Okay."

It was getting late, Tong Ling drank some more wine, and now he was yawning again and again. Zhou Mian rubbed his fingers against the little rabbit demon in the mirror and said: " Go to sleep and put the mirror on the bedside. I want to watch you."

"Well, Tongtong understands."

The little rabbit demon's bed is actually a small wooden board with a flower quilt spread on it.

After finishing the cleaning work, the little rabbit demon sat on the bed and set the lovesickness mirror on the head of his bed with magic.

"Husband, can you see Tongtong?" Tongling lay down and waved his paw.

"Yes."

Zhou Mian could clearly see the little bunny demon's fluffy bunny face, as well as the bunny ears that were stretched out when he was lying on his side.

"Then...good night, husband."

"Good night, little monster."

The magic ball in the room became darker, and Tutu slowly closed his eyes.

After a while, the sound of his shallow and rhythmic breathing was heard.

Zhou Mian felt that his gloomy emotions throughout the day were swept away.

He really needed Bunny to comfort him right under his nose from time to time.

Zhou Mian kissed the little monster's sleeping face through the mirror and murmured its name: "Tongtong..."

This kind of longing is too destructive.

It was obvious that they had only been separated for less than half a day, and he was already deeply lovesick.

Zhou Mianfeng fixed the Acacia Mirror, and now only he could know the words and deeds on the other side. The picture on his side was frozen into his sleeping face using illusion, and the sound could not be transmitted.

"Hongyu." Zhou Mian called.

The knife spirit jumped out of the fruit knife, "I'm here, master!"

"I'm going to see the soul furnace. You bring those two souls over."

Hong Yu: "But..."

Zhou Mian's figure has disappeared. In the living room.

"But I haven't eaten yet~" Hong Yu rubbed her belly.

"I miss the little rabbit so much~"

At midnight, Hu Yang was sleeping soundly.

Suddenly there were several "crack-crack-crack-crack" sounds.

Hu Yang opened his eyes warily and shrugged his nose. He didn't smell any danger, and even felt that the person who invaded his home was familiar.

Hu Yang formed a magic circle in his hand and tiptoed towards the kitchen.

He opened the kitchen door fiercely, and before the magic circle in his hand was released, he saw the man squatting under the refrigerator raising his head.

"Hi~ little fox~"

"Why is it you?" Hu Yang frowned.

"I was passing by to see you." Hong Yu was rarely polite.

Hu Yang's eyelids twitched. He pushed Hong Yu away and looked into the refrigerator.

Now he collapsed.

All the snacks in the refrigerator have been eaten, including the chicken he just bought this afternoon, and he is not willing to stew it!

"You are sick! You came here in the middle of the night to steal rations!" Hu Yang roared.

Hong Yu said with food residue hanging from the corner of his mouth, "I'm hungry."

"You're hungry, are you right? Did you ask for my permission?"

Hong Yu said seriously: "I did."

"What?"

" When I came, you were sleeping, so I said, "Little fox, little fox, can you give me something to eat? Little fox, little fox, if you don't answer, you agree...and then I ate."

Hu Yang :...

He slammed the refrigerator door shut and said, "Please leave now."

Hong Yu muttered, "Stingy guy, I didn't eat your food in vain. I even brought you a gift."

"Where's the gift?" Hu Yang stretched out his hand.

Hu Yang thought, he must find some more losses to get back!

"It's on your coffee table, didn't you see it?" Hong Yu said.

Hu Yang walked out, and there was a green basket on the coffee table, still stained with soil.

Hu Yang:? ?

Hong Yu: "Don't we all bring flowers when we come to visit? After sending flowers, we can have dinner."

Hu Yang: "Do you think I can't recognize it? This is the green basket planted on my balcony! You You pulled out my green bamboo basket and gave it to me, and you stole my food to eat!"

"You..." Hu Yang became angrier as he spoke, and punched out the spiritual formation in his hand.

Hong Yu was caught off guard and received a slap, and the silk brocade bag in her sleeve accidentally fell out.

The bag kept shaking, the contents inside were struggling desperately, and there were calls for help...

Hu Yang was stunned, it was a soul-locking bag.

"You dare to hit me, I..." Hong Yu rolled up his sleeves and stopped again. He closed his eyes and said in a deep voice: "Yes, Master, I will be here right away."

After saying this, he opened his eyes. With his eyes open, he picked up the soul-locking bag on the ground and put it back into his sleeve, then kicked Hu Yang in the crook of the leg.

Not very energetic, more like a child letting off steam.

"Souchou, I gave you a tail before. You only thanked the master and the little rabbit, but you didn't thank me! I gave you the tail. You ungrateful fox, I will never thank you again. Talked to you!" Hong Yu cursed.

When he turned around, Hu Yang grabbed him and asked, "What are you and Dr. Zhou doing?"

Hong Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, raised his eyes, and said fiercely: "Don't talk to me!"

---- ----------------

The author has something to say: