Chapter 70

When Tong Ling went to get the lovesickness mirror on the second day, he saw that Tang Yu's condition was obviously much better.

It seems that people's heart ailments can only be cured by heart medicine.

She returned the mirror to Tong Ling and said that she would start submitting her resume today and that she would live a good life for many people.

Tong Ling was very happy that Tang Yu could think of it, and he also sent his most sincere blessings to Tang Yu.

When the little rabbit was about to leave, Tang Yu stopped it again.

She asked Tong Ling to take out the statue from the basket, and then the girl knelt down and worshiped sincerely.

She said: "I never believed in ghosts and gods, but recent events have taught me that I should be in awe of everything in this world. I am really grateful to you."

After finishing her words, Tong Ling saw the girl's body. A flash of yellow light floated out and penetrated into the statue.

Tong Ling knew that it was the power of girls' faith.

Tong Ling was so excited that her eyes filled with tears. It did it. It really found the first power of faith for the evil spirit of her husband.

"Thank you too, thank you for trusting me and my husband." Little Rabbit stood up straight and bowed to the girl.

After leaving Tang Yu's house, Tong Ling returned to the underworld carrying the statue on his back.

Meng Shu was still waiting for it at the same place.

"It's time for me to fulfill my wish," Meng Shu said.

The female soul knelt down and kowtowed three times to the statue, and the power of her faith was poured into the statue.

"What are your plans for the future?" Tong Ling asked.

"She and I have made an agreement to move forward together. So I am ready to be reincarnated." Meng Shu replied with a smile.

Tong Ling: "When are you going?"

Meng Shu: "Now, I'm afraid I won't be able to let

you go if I wait too long." "Then I'll send you there. I also want to go to Naihe Bridge."

"Okay."

Yihunyi When Rabbit came to Naihe Bridge, Po Meng handed Meng Shu a bowl of soup.

Meng Shu looked at Tong Ling and said, "There is one more thing I haven't said to you. Thank you for your hard work."

The girl raised her head and drank the soup.

Tong Ling looked at her with eyes that changed from nostalgia to dullness.

"Drink soup and cross the bridge. Don't miss the past. You will be blessed in the next life. Go ahead." Meng Po's hand flashed in front of Meng Shu's eyes. The girl turned around in a daze and walked to the other end of the bridge in a daze.

Until her figure could no longer be seen, Tong Ling rubbed his sore eyes.

That's what reincarnation is.

No matter how attached you are to someone, there will be nothing left after you drink a bowl of soup, and all your love will be gone with the wind.

It couldn't help but feel lucky that it was a little monster and that its husband was an extraordinary being, otherwise how could it bear the pain of forgetting each other.

After Tong Ling finished sighing, he took out the statue from the basket.

The rabbit sat obediently on the ground, with the statue tightly held in its arms. It could turn into a dirty rabbit, but the husband's statue could not be stained with dust.

"Can I meet my family?"

"I heard that you have a mirror that can connect to the human world?"

"Hello, hello, I'm here to pray."

Not long after Tutu sat down, a group of ghosts gathered around him .

It turned out that Meng Shu had preached for it yesterday about the evil god's boundless power.

The ghosts who didn't believe them before are now here.

The rabbit was surrounded in the middle, weak and helpless.

It said softly: "Can you guys line up?"

"I want to see my girlfriend."

"I want to see my child. All the offerings will be given to you."

"I want..."

The noise of the ghosts drowned out Tong Ling's words.

Before Tutu could sigh, he felt the evil spirit about to move.

Tutu kissed the statue and said, "Husband, this is not for you to eat..."

All the ghosts asked:? Who to eat?

"What are you doing? What are you doing? If you want to pray, get in line." A rich male voice sounded.

Tutu knew that Qin Xiaoliu was coming without looking.

All the ghosts were afraid of him, and the group of souls that had just been in a mess immediately lined up.

"Sister-in-law, I didn't scare you, did I?" Qin Xiaoliu asked.

"No." Tutu flicked his ears.

"Hey, I made a cloak for the general today." Qin Xiaoliu joked as he looked at the statue.

Tutu said softly "Hmm".

"By the way, sister-in-law, this is the bench and altar that our brothers made for you yesterday. From now on, you can put the general on the altar to avoid having to carry him up and down with your small body. "Qin Xiaoliu said.

Tong Ling was a little moved: "I've caused you trouble again."

"Sister-in-law, don't say these polite words. Just treat us as a family. When the general returns, I hope there will be a chance to have a drink with him."

Tong Ling Ling solemnly promised: "There will definitely be one."

Because of the publicity promoted by Meng Shu and the Yin Army, Tong Ling and Zhou Mian became famous in the Styx area.

After receiving the report, Pluto could only choose to turn a blind eye.

First of all, there are more and more resentful souls in the underworld who are unwilling to reincarnate, which greatly increases the workload of the underworld. The appearance of Tong Ling and Zhou Mian makes the resentful souls willing to reincarnate after giving up their wishes, which reduces the formation rate of evil souls. Furthermore, , with the God Realm's lessons learned, the Underworld is naturally much more cautious.

Tong Ling began to travel frequently between the human world and the underworld, and saw that the power of faith was getting stronger and stronger. Tutu was tired and happy, because it felt that the evil spirit's viciousness was getting smaller and smaller.

As long as he completely eliminates the demonic nature, the husband will be able to return.

As autumn turned to winter, Tong Ling had a fixed time every week to see Zhou Mian's body.

It would wipe Zhou Mian's body and explore Zhou Mian's warmth.

This physical body has been nourished by everyone's spiritual power. Otherwise, the physical body without the soul is just a corpse. Without the soul and mana, it will rot and stink like ordinary people's physical bodies.

Tong Ling curled up on Zhou Mian's chest, just like many times before, sleeping with Zhou Mian.

On the second day, in order to thank everyone, Tong Ling specially cooked a large table of dishes for everyone to eat.

Naturally, Su Yu and Qu Xiao were also invited.

The first thing Su Yu did when he came was to see Zhou Mian.

He was still chattering as before, saying bad things about Qu Xiao while helping Zhou Mian massage his muscles, even though he knew Zhou Mian couldn't hear him.

Su Yu squeezed Zhou Mian's arm, and then prepared to squeeze his leg.

When he lifted the quilt, he was no longer calm: "Who is it? Who is so crazy? You have an air conditioner and an electric blanket and you are wearing such thick woolen pants, you are not afraid of covering up prickly heat?"

Tong Ling came after hearing the sound. , it was wearing a small apron and tilted its head to look at Su Yu.

Su Yu looked at his woolen pants and then at Tong Ling. He silently covered Zhou Mian with the quilt again: "It's good. It will prevent cold legs."

The long winter passed.

The child mausoleum and the statue have helped Hades send away many resentful souls.

Little Rabbit also witnessed the love, friendship and family affection of many people during this period.

It also finally realized what Buddha said: To save others is to save oneself.

Along with it, there are evil spirits.

He was no longer as irritable and irritable as before, and his whole soul had settled down.

In early spring, Tong Ling returned to the Rabbit Clan carrying the statue on his back.

It asked Lu Yan if he could build a shrine for Zhou Mian in the rabbit tribe, and he assured Lu Yan that his husband would be a good god.

Lu Yan looked at the gray little rabbit with distress.

It has suffered too much, and it is in the period of molting recently. The little rabbit has not kept up with nutrition and has two bald patches on the back of its neck.

"Patriarch, Tongtong is not greedy. I am not asking you to allocate extra land. Tongtong can free up his own land, and Tongtong can build the shrine himself. You don't have to worship your husband, as long as you let your husband feel pure Just be kind." Tutu humbly discussed with Lu Yan.

It calculated that when Zhou Mian's soul returned to his rightful place, he would not be allowed to become a god without a temple.

I remember when I first arrived in Hades, the ghosts asked me what kind of god the golden body on its back was, where the temple was, and how many followers it had?

Only then did it realize that these were actually very important.

The husband may not care, but it does not want to make him feel wronged.

It hopes to tell those people loudly in the future that the husband is not the wild god they call him, and he is also worthy of enjoying the temple.

Lu Yan knelt down and rubbed Tong Ling's head: "I understand."

"Clan leader, do you agree?" Tong Ling asked in surprise.

"General Zhou is as kind as a mountain to our rabbit tribe. He also saved my life in the beginning. We should all worship him due to emotion and reason."

Tears fell from Tong Ling's eyes. For so long, others have questioned it and driven it away. If you don't accept it, it will grit its teeth and push through.

But now that it hears that there are still people saying good things to Zhou Mian, it can no longer hold back its emotions.

Lu Yan said gently: "Don't cry. Just stay here tonight, take a good bath, and let your grandma rabbit cook you a delicious meal. You look thin and bald."

Bald area?

Tong Ling cried louder.

After dinner, Tong Ling returned to his cabin carrying the statue.

A while ago, it was running around so much that it didn't even have regular meal times, let alone take time to take care of itself.

Now that Zhou Mian's evil spirit is stable, it is a little more relaxed.

Tong Ling filled the bathtub with water and took a nice bath in it.

When you come out, use magic to shake off the water on the rabbit fur.

Alopecia areata? How could Tongtong have alopecia areata?

Thinking of this, Tong Ling found a mirror and turned around to look at it.

Wow wow wow... I really have two big bald patches.

Tong Ling's eyes fell on the statue.

"Husband, the weather is getting warmer, and you probably won't be cold anymore. Tongtong has taken the rabbit fur back, hasn't he?"

After saying this, the little rabbit quickly took off the rabbit fur cloak of the statue.

As it was removing the stitches, it muttered: "Glue the fur back, glue it back."

The little rabbit, who was so focused on gluing the fur, didn't notice that the evil spirit in the statue floated out and left the rabbit clan.

The little rabbit worked all night and fell asleep on the table.

It had a dream in which its husband opened his arms to it and said, "Come here, little bald man."

That's right, the little bald man he called was not the little rabbit!

No! Tongtong is not a bald boy!

The little rabbit kicked his legs, and the rabbit woke up from his sleep.

It came to the mirror and whined. The rabbit fur twisted into wool was incompatible with its own fur and could not stick together at all.

Tutu decided to ask the clan leader or Grandma Rabbit for a little bit later, since he couldn't let others see him like this.

Tutu took out the clothes from the closet and put them on, then went to the table to hug the statue.

"Good morning, husband."

Huh? No, why can't I feel the presence of evil spirits?

"Husband? Husband, are you there?" Tong Ling shook the statue.

"Here." A soft male voice came from outside the house.

Tong Ling:!

"Little monster, I'm here to take you home."